PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Gods continues

navingulia
May 4th, 2007, 02:28 PM
May God bless us all to realise his greatness and vastness. Actually he wont bless us coz he has already blessed us with the ability to know. If we still fail to learn, the fault lies with us.

We should end trapping God in a few names, books, idols, places, rituals etc

He is present in each one of them

When I adress Allah o Akbar, When i say Lord Jesus, He Ram, Waahe Guru, Buddha, I address only one God that exists.

Since he is the one and only one, he needs no name, every name is his.

We make a mockery of ourselves by fighting over Gods created by us. My God is this, Your God is this. We disrespect and dislike others. If we dont know love and respect for each other, no use chasing God.

At a point of time in the evolutionary history of man, a time came when man was not satisfied with hunting/looking for food alone, with his brains he was easily able to procure food. He wanted bigger purpose, he created Gods. Stones, idols, sun, moon, sky, people claimed to have met God and that God had told them what he wanted of men. Books were written. The army of Gods is fighting till today. Alas! man hasnt evolved enough to understand this, hope he does soon else he will die fighting/become extinct.

Krishna said "whatever/whoever you pray to/respect, you pray to me/God only, you respect me/God only"

It is not important where you bow but its important that you bow and be humble because when you do that you have achieved what is needed.

God is the infinity in which all forms of us manifest ouselves. Everything is happening, everything happens, everything exists right here right now.

(It is only because of the shallowness of our existence that we attribute characteristics like jealousy, hate, dislike, materialistic, praise hungry, power hungry, restrictive nature to God)

Ishwar (ishu/yesu/jesus) Allah tero Naam, Sabko sanmati de bhagwaan

raghupati raghav raja ram, pati ta pawan seeta Ram

Krishna re begaane baro

nit nit har din, hal pal, har chhin dil me base tu saain

Samarkadian
May 4th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Names of God apart, respected Naveen ji, I am curious about "Personalityof Godhood".........Gender or genderless.....Form or formless.....Black or White...?

navingulia
May 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM
It is a completeness, everything that you can comprehend and everything you cannot. Every and any dimension you can imagine.
We as humans have the limited perception of sight, sound, touch. Thats why we are obsessed with color and shape/form. So we want to give God a form, color and shape and taste. Something that created every form, why would he need a form. It is a completeness, something we all are part of.

Samarkadian
May 4th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hairan Hoon Is Baat Pe , Tum Kon Ho Kya Ho
Haath Aao To But, Haath Na Aao To Khuda Ho
Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho....

(What puzzles me is who and what are You You’re an idol when You come by and if not then You are God You are a puzzle )

Nahi Hai Tu To Phir Inkaar Kaisa, Nafi Bhi Tairay Honay Ka Pata Hai
Mein Jis Ko Keh Raha Hoon Apni Hasti, Agar Wo Tu Nahi To Aur Kya Hai
Nahi Aaya Khayaloon Mein Agar Tu, To Phir Mein Kaise Samjha Tu Khuda Hai
Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho....

(If you are not then why deny?
Even the negation confirms your existence the one I call my Existence who is that if not you?
If you didn’t come in my thoughts
Then how did I learn you are God?)

Chuptay Nahi Ho, Samnay Aatay Nahi Ho Tum, Jalwa Dikha K Jalwa Dikhatay Nahi Ho Tum
Dair O Haram K Jhagrde Mita'tay Nahi Ho Tum, Jo Asal Baat Hai Wo Batate Nahi To Tum
Hairaan Hoon Mere Dil Mein Sama'ay Ho Kiss Tarah, Haan'la K Do Jahan Mein Samatay Nahi To Tum
Yeah Ma Bud O Haram, Yeah Qaleesa-o-Dair Kiyoon, Harjayii Ho Jabhi To Bata'tay Nahi To Tum
Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho...

(You don’t hide, You don’t show Yourself You show the manifestation but don’t show Yourself You don’t remove the conflicts of the manner of worship You don’t reveal the exact things I’m surprised how You accommodated in my heart? When the two worlds are not enough for You You are in the houses of worship You are faithless for not showing Your countenance You are a puzzle)

Naveen Sir, this completeness is a deep confusion to me and hence my quest.

navingulia
May 4th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Bhai Samar,
Because you are on a quest, you will find your answers sooner or later.