PDA

View Full Version : India take on Mighty Bangladesh

navingulia
May 4th, 2007, 03:38 PM
A few years down the line this would be a national news headline

The Indian team leaves tomorrow to take on the mighty Bangladesh. If India does well, i mean if they can manage a draw or two our team could actually end up entering the Top 10 one day teams by displacing our arch rivals Bermuda.
Sachin tendulkar's son, who is captaining the Indian Team says this is a dream tour for him and he may actually be able to reach a dream 1000 runs in just 200 one dayers at a huge average of 5 runs per match.
The prime minister and president will give a ceremonial send off to the team after they have prayed at the holy shrine of Baba Saurav Ganguly.
The BCCI, as a kind gesture, has promised to make a temple for every player in his state if india wins a single match.
The BCCI, at this historic moment' also announced a unique computerised software which will over a period of 100yrs give chance to atleast one member of every indian family a chance to throw his bat at a ball in an international match, strictly on a cast reservation basis.
Welcome to India, where they say, intellect was born.
Sarcasm? You bet it.
Copyright Navin Inc (I also want a temple in my name).

yatinder19
May 4th, 2007, 03:57 PM

The Indian team leaves tomorrow to take on the mighty Bangladesh. If India does well, i mean if they can manage a draw or two our team could actually end up entering the Top 10 one day teams by displacing our arch rivals Bermuda.
Sachin tendulkar's son, who is captaining the Indian Team says this is a dream tour for him and he may actually be able to reach a dream 1000 runs in just 200 one dayers at a huge average of 5 runs per match.
The prime minister and president will give a ceremonial send off to the team after they have prayed at the holy shrine of Baba Saurav Ganguly.
The BCCI, as a kind gesture, has promised to make a temple for every player in his state if india wins a single match.
The BCCI, at this historic moment' also announced a unique computerised software which will over a period of 100yrs give chance to atleast one member of every indian family a chance to throw his bat at a ball in an international match, strictly on a cast reservation basis.
Sarcasm? You bet it.
Naveen bhaai
Bahut achha likha hai...Fully agree with u...
Lekin ye aap humour section main likhte to jyada majaa aataa.....

navingulia
May 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Bhaai Yati
yo 'non-jat jokes ki category me ban ho jaata'
and it has lot of sarcasm. saari bhadaas kaadh raakhi sai mannai. :-) :)

jitendershooda
May 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Ha ha ha Bhai saab ghani bhundi kahe rakhi hai aapne to ... je team aala koe isne padh le te sanyas le aaje sanjh ne er tedkae tahi suicide kare pave .... ha ha bahut badhiya ... sachai to yahe hai ...mere batte kha kha ..koot koot paise isse jhabrroo se ho jyan hein ...er apne asli kaam ne bhoolte jaan hein ...

ineh te ughade karke jeth ki dupehri mein tatte ballo ret mein bhaja de ....

itni janta ne pagal banae rahe hein ... itni bijli phukva dein ... ooen apne toda huya rahe hai ...

ravinderdahiya
May 4th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Too good bhai saab

Arr Hooda bhai saab aap ya sharam arr suicide aali umeed na karoo, itni sharam aali team na sai mahari

Sarcasm? You bet it.
Copyright Navin Inc (I also want a temple in my name).

rsdalal
May 5th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Maja sa aa gya

ineh te ughade karke jeth ki dupehri mein tatte ballo ret mein bhaja de ....