PDA

View Full Version : Fewer members logging on Jatland

rkumar
May 6th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Lately I observe that fewer and fewer members are logging on to Jatland. Is it that the popularity of Jatland is decreasing or we don't have much interesting going on here ?

RK^2

dahiyarules
May 6th, 2007, 10:16 PM
I dont know much about others. But, I come around regularly. However, I resist posting because I sound redundant.

shailendra
May 7th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Lately I observe that fewer and fewer members are logging on to Jatland. Is it that the popularity of Jatland is decreasing or we don't have much interesting going on here ?

RK^2

Khalkhundeji... aji aap kit agayb ho rahe the!

But yes you have a point there, and I kinda mirror the view that a lot of us probably do stop by here, surf around, check the posts and then most of the time just simply move on...[rarely posting...............]

Anyways; and would probably confess that right now I personally think we don't seem to have much interesting going on around here either.....................(but then that may be just me!)

rajeshrathee
May 7th, 2007, 06:08 AM
I dont know much about others. But, I come around regularly. However, I resist posting because I sound redundant.

I am fully agree with Sumit's view point. Even I am doing it and there are various reasons for that. Even I don't see may regulars like DND Sir etc....................

MKadwa
May 7th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Yes Sir, of course its loosing popularity.

I have seen that you all are seniors here not interested more.

I haven't seen DND sir since a long time?

And some others also!

But i am regular here since i have joined it but, now I have decided to be one

of irregulars :rolleyes: here.

. . .

netrapalsingh
May 7th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Yes Sir, of course its loosing popularity.

I have seen that you all are seniors here not interested more.

I haven't seen DND sir since a long time?

And some others also!

But i am regular here since i have joined it but, now I have decided to be one

of irregulars :rolleyes: here.

. . .

kyoo bhai tere ke problem hai.......

netra....

shailendra
May 7th, 2007, 07:26 PM
netra....

Bhai Netrapal, Pilani mein exactly kidhar located ho aap? Campus od, CEERI ya phaer market side?

Anyways, was there for so long and know so many people that are still there that it is always nice to notice anyone from that corner of India on Jatland.

netrapalsingh
May 8th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Bhai Netrapal, Pilani mein exactly kidhar located ho aap? Campus od, CEERI ya phaer market side?

Anyways, was there for so long and know so many people that are still there that it is always nice to notice anyone from that corner of India on Jatland.

bhai shailendra, ram ram, mai bits-pilani campus me rahta hoo or bits admission offce me hoo. Ek makan hamara ganesh colony me bhee hai
ceeri me mere friends hai or roj shyam meree baithak ceeri me hee hotee hai
aap pilani kab the, or kis kis ko jante ho.

netra.....

imcaptain
May 14th, 2007, 03:25 PM
whenever i get time it is the first sote which i visit..
in my small experience of 4 years of prifessional life i hav noticed that
jats don hav that kind of association with their fellow jats which is wrong should b avoided...
anyways jatland is a good thing which has happened to the community..
jat balwaan jai bhagwan..

desijat
May 16th, 2007, 11:49 PM
I also came here today after ages.

But i would definately like to share my reason of not coming here with all respected members.

I was really hurted by groupism that takes place on Jatland. Even if someone is wrong a majority of people state him right, even if someone is talking non sense a mejority of people name it as haryanavi humour and hurt other people's feelings.

I have been a part of a few get togethers too and there also i could feel the lobbying happening.

I dont get the point of doing so? We are all here because we all think we are similer, and if we are then what is the point of specifying people under specefic groups?

Haryanavi is a launguage and just like others we should use it properly, we should not just take undue advantage of its akhadness and use cheap humour in it.

Thirdly, we all take the happenings of jatland at personnel level, which is good if the matter is good, but fights and rude comments said online should be left here only.

Lastly, the thing that bothers a majority of people who left jatland is the favourism that people used to think happens here. I am not stating it happened or it did not, but people do feel it happens.

P.S. - I dont want another issue rising up here, so people with offended posts please refrain.

paveldahiya
May 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM
When I first visited jatland It seems a very good place n I joined it. But after posting 2-3 posts I figured out the groups that were already present in almost every thread and have a kind of biased approach. So this groupism refrained me from posting anything. n Mr. Rajesh Rathee then took my no. from jatland only n said u shld not stop coming here on jatland n convinced me that I'll find many gud jatlanders also. But now I miss Mr. Rajesh Rathee alot on jatland. i want to share somethings with u

"Bangali Bangali ki tarafdari karta hia, Punjabi Punjabi ki, baniya baniye ki theek usske ulat jat jat ko hi kat ta hia"

I dont know how much the above statement is true but now It seems to hold some ground. Thanks to jatland. I discovered alot of things bout jat on this site. I dont want to hurt the persons here just want to share my views so that we can make this place better. No offence.

shailendra
May 18th, 2007, 07:51 PM
...I have a problem the way some of us (for example Pavel and Vikas here) seem to be reacting to any real or unreal (contrived or factual) so called pressures of 'groupism' on Jatland!...

Firstly let me say this, even though I personally have not felt that the site is grouped into various factions etc. as seems some of us may be feeling; but then in all fairness everyone's experience is different and I definitely don't plan to try and play the mediator here or prove otherwise...No, but what I do take exception of is the way you both seem to be whining about supposed treatments you got from others, and the way you are reacting to it by staying away!!!
I mean come on- a Jat does not get intimidated by anyone; be it another Jat(s) even!

Please, I invite you (and any others who may be feeling the same undue emotions and shying away from posting their thoughts) to continue to participate and share your thoughts FREE of any pressures and complexes… this place (or any other place for that matter will only be what you make of it; so if you imagine groups and factions- you shall surely find them at each corner, and similarily if you instead continue to present your thoughts and share them fearlessly here, you shall get a fair and fearless reaction everytime!)

Ps. ....and hey just as a side bar, (having thrashed some wannabes 'online' myself personally) if nothing else I can always offer my support...and so do let ME know if needing help tackling anyone rediculing your posts and I can try and personally see to it! ;)

desijat
May 18th, 2007, 11:22 PM
[COLOR="NavyPs. ....and hey just as a side bar, (having thrashed some wannabes 'online' myself personally) if nothing else I can always offer my support...and so do let ME know if needing help tackling anyone rediculing your posts and I can try and personally see to it! ;) [/COLOR]

:D :D

Issi physique dekh ke koun pange leta hoga aapte:p :p

paveldahiya
May 19th, 2007, 05:23 AM
hooda saab first line mein hi likh diya aapko problem hia .hum se...aisi photo side mein dikh rahi thi ..ki mera to dil sa baith gaya tha ..ha ha ha...but bro I dont care bout the replies of others ...I just want to make my point clear and but still some guys take it wrong without understanding and i dont want others to manipulate my thoughts ...i dont want to hurt anybody..so better be just watch the play of JATS....Its really very nice of you that u have extended ur support to jatlanders ..surely I will bug u when ur support really needed not on such small issues....once again thankyou very much ..for showing such a great concern for jatlanders.....

vijay
May 19th, 2007, 09:33 AM
First of all, Complaining here doesn't make any sense as everybody is free to express his/her point of views. You will find these type of confortations/contradictions everywhere on this planet.

Just say whatever you want to say loud and clear and this world is going to listen you for sure. Genuine thoughts doesn't require any certification and are universely accepted with or without doubts.

People here are wise enough to decide that what is worth reading. Nonsense can only attract BML ( Below Mental Level ..... a new term ..hehehehe ) people. They can't help themselves and hence how can they help the community by any means. So, it's useless to talk or think about them.

"Survival of the fittest" is the key ( both Mentally and Physically ). Healthy, fruitful and innovative thoughts are always appreciated everywhere.

It's very easy to criticize but most difficult to convince others. So most of the people choose the easier way.
You decide your way.

paveldahiya
May 19th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Hello Mr. Vijay,
Thanks for sharing such a useful and thought provoking script...

First of all, Complaining here doesn't make any sense as everybody is free to express his/her point of views.

I dont know wat made u think that here someone is complaining...may be someone is just sharing his/her views. Both the things in ur sentence are perfectly right..May be here the later part applies. However thanks fo showing concern bro..

poonam
May 24th, 2007, 03:07 AM
oopsssssss

poonam
May 24th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Please, I invite you (and any others who may be feeling the same undue emotions and shying away from posting their thoughts) to continue to participate and share your thoughts FREE of any pressures and complexes[/B]…

No problems whatsoever......:)

Thanks for asking/sharing Superman....:p:D

Jisko padhna hai padho, jisko likhna hai likho.....Simple!!!

parveendahiya
May 24th, 2007, 07:34 PM
its really v nice to b here on jatland. i dont know much abt its members as i have been participating actively only since last one month. i have heard ur views and can see how much determined u all r for jatism, and now i feel proud to be a part of it.

i m personally v thankful to

mr. rajendra kumar kalkhande that he has noticed abt the declining popularity of jatland and raised this issue before all of us

then to mr. vikas chaudhary and mr. pavel dahiya to share their difficulties in a sincerely and friendly manner

and finally to concluding part (who has conclude) mr. shailendra hooda and mr. vijay singh for showing their actual willingness to not only continue but to grow this jatland

now here i m of the opinion that

there r certain pillers to safe guard any society
and i m glad to say that we have all those pillers.(all above stated)
healthy discussion is a sign of healthy democracy
so plz dont worry and dont hesitate in having healthy discussion
and i will feel more glad to b a part of that discussion
plz leave pitty issues and thing some good for jatland

shailendra
May 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Bhaiyee, to phaer theek kahee; koi gadar sa na maach rhaya ude.....and thank u Praveen, Pavel, Vikas and Poonam, but kae bera yo Khalkhunde ji post nae shuru kare paache kit gayab ho liye??? (maka fewer members are logging in!!! :rolleyes:)

VinodDhatrawal
May 24th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Hi Jatlanders,

First of all I myself feel sorry for being irregular to the site. let
us not mind it, people may not have enough time in today's fast world. iFurther, it is better to have fever people using the site posting healthy and informative threads, then to have some people using it for passing offensive remarks about fellow jatlanders, as it happend recently when a member from jhunjhunu in Rajasthan started using foul language and passed personal remarks about some mambers/people. The member was then banned by the site admn. Some of the mambers might have got fade up with such personal and politically motivated debate.

Here is something personal for Vijay.
Dear Vijay,
Through your personal message and by reading your posts I have come the conclusion that u r the grand son Ch Hansraj Arya and brother of Sunil S/O Sh Om Prakash. Me & Sunil r known well 2 each other. M I right?Vinod

vijay
May 24th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Here is something personal for Vijay.
Dear Vijay,
Through your personal message and by reading your posts I have come the conclusion that u r the grand son Ch Hansraj Arya and brother of Sunil S/O Sh Om Prakash. Me & Sunil r known well 2 each other. M I right?Vinod

Yes Vinod Bhai, you are absolutely right. I am grandson of Ch. Hansraj Arya and Sunil is my cousin.

rkumar
May 25th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Bhaiyee, to phaer theek kahee; koi gadar sa na maach rhaya ude.....and thank u Praveen, Pavel, Vikas and Poonam, but kae bera yo Khalkhunde ji post nae shuru kare paache kit gayab ho liye??? (maka fewer members are logging in!!! :rolleyes:)

Janab Hooda sahab, I am always here.. I miss Jatland whenever I am in my village and which is a bit more frequent lately because of hospital construction project. I think we need some one like Sonali Singh to enerzise Jatland...Pata ni wo choree kit gayab ho gayee...LOL

RK^2

yashbeniwal
May 25th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Dear RK ji,,,,

kis cheez ka naam le diya aapnai bhi,,,,,,,margaya mai hass hass kai,,,,:D:D
waa chorri koni kati maanas maar thi,,,, such a bold girl,,,,, "Bacho Bacho Sonali ko bachoo""""""" naas tha diya tha us post nai,,,

Janab Hooda sahab, I am always here.. I miss Jatland whenever I am in my village and which is a bit more frequent lately because of hospital construction project. I think we need some one like Sonali Singh to enerzise Jatland...Pata ni wo choree kit gayab ho gayee...LOL

RK^2

shailendra
May 25th, 2007, 06:23 PM

RK^2

Ama Khalkhundeji, ab bas use jaane bhi dijeye na huzoor... ab sabnae pakad-pakad kae ude laa konya sakein!
Chalo koi nahee, Sonali Singh ka naam liye paache Jatland kae liye ek joke yaad aa gaya....

Ude yo banee jukar koi member-manas pooch baitha, ake, "Bhai, yo Jatland kae 'post'an mein mazaa konya aa rhya aaj-kaal... kimi aag-ug, 'excitang si spark' konya laag rahee threads mein!"....to es pae Khalkhundeji nae kahee, "Ama Miyaan hazoor, Sonali nae toh laao, achae-achae post mein aag minton mein tha degi!" :D:D:D

ps. Hospital kae details hi bata dijeye Khalkhundeji; apparently you are overseeing the construction (was the design yours too?) ...what are the amenities you are shooting for in there..........anyways, was just mildly ineterested...

rkumar
May 25th, 2007, 06:48 PM
ps. Hospital kae details hi bata dijeye Khalkhundeji; apparently you are overseeing the construction (was the design yours too?) ...what are the amenities you are shooting for in there..........anyways, was just mildly ineterested...

Huzoor-e-Anwar, After working in so many hospitals I thought that I should design this hospital myself in such a way that its looks should be always modern and it should be functionally efficient. I am sure an architect like you will find many short comings in the design. I am moving very cautiosly and keeping room for rectification of almost any problems. Hospital construction is an experiment not only in providing affordable treatmnent but designing an affordable hospital. Hope some day I proove my point. WE will have all the facilities including Radiotherapy, surgery and chemothgerapy etc. More advanced facilities will be added as we go along.

RK^2

shailendra
May 25th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Huzoor-e-Anwar, After working in so many hospitals I thought that I should design this hospital myself in such a way that its looks should be always modern and it should be functionally efficient. I am sure an architect like you will find many short comings in the design. I am moving very cautiosly and keeping room for rectification of almost any problems. Hospital construction is an experiment not only in providing affordable treatmnent but designing an affordable hospital. Hope some day I proove my point. WE will have all the facilities including Radiotherapy, surgery and chemothgerapy etc. More advanced facilities will be added as we go along.

RK^2

...very cool! :)
The point is exactly right: Providing an affordable treatment will no doubt follow eventually and should definitely be the ultimate goal...(and will have it's own hurdles to accomplish) but the initial challenge would be to first keep the construction/design of the Hospital itself affordable, BUT at the same time never compromising on making sure to provide the basic amenity spaces (efficient waiting areas, nurses stations, central and functionally accessible operation theatres; etc) ...while never an easy task; it can be still achievable...and probably is one of the reasons such amenities easily get passed over getting built in the remote areas!

I am glad your vision is focussed on that angle! Best of luck...

bgsingh
May 27th, 2007, 08:29 AM
When I first visited jatland It seems a very good place n I joined it. But after posting 2-3 posts I figured out the groups that were already present in almost every thread and have a kind of biased approach. So this groupism refrained me from posting anything. n Mr. Rajesh Rathee then took my no. from jatland only n said u shld not stop coming here on jatland n convinced me that I'll find many gud jatlanders also. But now I miss Mr. Rajesh Rathee alot on jatland. i want to share somethings with u

"Bangali Bangali ki tarafdari karta hia, Punjabi Punjabi ki, baniya baniye ki theek usske ulat jat jat ko hi kat ta hia"

I dont know how much the above statement is true but now It seems to hold some ground. Thanks to jatland. I discovered alot of things bout jat on this site. I dont want to hurt the persons here just want to share my views so that we can make this place better. No offence.

Dahiya Saab you are very right jat jat ko he kaat raha hai. I dont know what is the reason but one thing is for sure that jats does not like fellow jats going up. I am a kattar jat and can do anything within my scope to help a jat irrespective of the fact whether he is a good or bad person.

spdeshwal
May 29th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I believe, one of the reasons of lower turnover on Jatland on any given day is absence of some of our heavy weights or crowd pullers. I mean they are the members whose threads or post would influnce others to interact or at least read what they write. At least I miss some of these members greatly.

Among the seniors whom I miss and feel that their writings carry something of substance, that may be light humor or a write up intiating a serious discussion
I start my list with Sh.RK Kalkhunde ji. He himself has accepted that his visits to Jatland are restricted because of the more importent activities related to his hospital project.

Others are: Sh. Dev Dahiya, who doesn't interact often due to poor internet facilities at his present station.Dayanand Deshwal, COl Jagmohan, Sh. Subhachand Sheoran, Dr Birbal ji, Laxman ji etc.

Also someof the younger but hugly talented and popular members have retricted their visits for some reason or the other. they all have great flare for writing. I should particularly mention the humor king and champion racer Sheoran, Vinod Sangwan, Sumit Dahiya, Anmol Rattan,Vijay,Raj Rathee, Vikas Rathee Neelam Chaudhry, Deepsikha , Sunita, Ritu etc. This list is not exaustive but i have mentioned the names that straight way came to my mind and felt that they were big contributers of this site.

We should appeal to all these and others to visit the site regularly. I have seen this kind of face before when you are least exited about visiting JatlanD. hope we will have these members contributing more.

Cheers!

lrburdak
May 29th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Hi all,

I was out on tour for the last many days and could not visit as I do when stationed at Head Quarter. But during this period also I was not away from Jat History. I used my Laptop and got written two articles.

The following two articles contributed to Wikipedia by me were on Main
page of Wikipedia under the series "Did you Know" being considered as
good articles by the Wikipedia board:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maharaja_Suraj_Mal on 26-5-2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jat_Uprising_of_1669 on 24-5-2007

I will request the members to further improve these and or to add more
on the history of Jats.

These are also in History section of Jatland:

http://www.jatland.com/home/Maharaja_Suraj_Mal

http://www.jatland.com/home/The_Jat_Uprising_of_1669

Hope this explains my absence.

Regards,

dndeswal
May 29th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I believe, one of the reasons of lower turnover on Jatland on any given day is absence of some of our heavy weights or crowd pullers. I mean they are the members whose threads or post would influnce others to interact or at least read what they write. At least I miss some of these members greatly. .....
Cheers!

Well Satyepal bhai, my absence for the past few weeks has been more or less for the same reasons as those mentioned by Laxman Burdak ji - I was also away from my station. I am still a regular visitor to Jatland, though not writing posts regularly, for paucity of time. Shall be back soon with the same zeal and enthusiasm.

I feel the home page of the site should be wiki-page i.e. when we open the site, wiki section should appear first. Discussion forums pages or threads go on sliding down according to date - this is not the case with wiki section which is rarely visited by members. Soon, I would be contributing more material on wiki section (Gotras, Haryanavi language, history of villages etc.), like Burdak ji is doing.