PDA

View Full Version : PHP programmer needed

bschhikara
May 8th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Dear friends,

There is a large number of jat people in the field of computers and programming. But most of them are working for others and may be few independent (having their own units).
Will Jats dare to be independent or keep on joining as workers.
Actually I was searching for some webdevelopers expert in PHP and MySQl for development of job portal. A no of sites were searched, but most of them have their CEO with other surnames. One I find (located in chandigarh) with Jats surname, I contacted him but he has not replied back till date.

If there is any Jat bhai who has the any job portal developed in PHP and MySQl then please contact to me. I want to give my project to jat. Also for new comers, I have very small two page project in PHP/MySQl for development, if u want to work like freelancers.

Contact at my email id bschhikara@yahoo.com

Some might object about this posting as I am using this chaupal for other purpose. Then so what if I want to reach my community through online chaupal.

bhupender

MKadwa
May 9th, 2007, 04:58 PM
One of my friend is in final year of B.Tech at IIIT hyderabad, and he has developed such a project for his college.

You can go through his resume for more details, but he can work part time on that as he is a student.

http://students.iiit.ac.in/~ramavtar/resume/resume.html

Thanks in Advance

Mahendra