PDA

View Full Version : On Goodness

navingulia
May 21st, 2007, 08:42 AM
There is goodness in each one of us. When our goodness interacts with the goodness of another person the goodness speaks.
If the badness inside us interacts with badness inside another person the badness speaks.

There is nothing like 'another person'...We everytime interact with a part of ourself only.

samranwa
May 21st, 2007, 09:53 AM
Gulia sir,

I just read your views and was not able to stop myself from coming further and speak myself out!

SOHAM SHIVOHAM.... I am HE.... HE is you..... so I am you....... There is no 'another person" as such.... All of us are just a set of logic and informations. We exist.. for the one who interacts.. And we do not exist for the one who does not!

I am not just in Guwhati... I am in Delhi.... I am in New York... I am in Sau Paulo..... for I am a logic.... which can be realized anywhere, anytime!

There is just one Brahman!! And he is Me... only one God... and that is Me..... Its the Me for Me... and the you for you!!

How so very truly said sir!

Salutations to you!

Regards,

Sam.

navingulia
May 21st, 2007, 10:29 AM
Sam

The realization that everything is a realisation still evades most and to some extent all of us. Can you tell me Why?

dreamer
May 21st, 2007, 11:23 AM
:) hmmmm.....

samranwa
May 22nd, 2007, 12:08 AM
Gulia sir,

Specialness is the function that you gave yourself. It stands for you alone, as self-created, self-maintained, in need of nothing, and unjoined with anything beyond the body. In its eyes you are a separate universe, with all the power to hold itself complete within itself, with every entry shut against intrusion, and every window barred against the light. Always attacked and always furious, with anger always fully justified, you have pursued this goal with vigilance you never thought to yield, and effort that you never thought to cease. And all this grim determination was for this; you wanted specialness to be the truth......

It is this specialness which makes us evade the realization of realization even!!

The search of truth is but the honest searching out of everything that interferes with truth!!!

Regards!

Sam

Sam

The realization that everything is a realisation still evades most and to some extent all of us. Can you tell me Why?

navingulia
May 22nd, 2007, 08:44 AM
Hmmm,
In a million years of evolution of man and 5 billion years of evolution of the universe, most of our behavioral characeristics have got programmed into our genes. Through our genes we are programmed to be hell scared of death, in other words 'self preservation (for those who say they arent, wait till they see death), we are programed to conquer, we are programmed to be obsessed with numbers and quantities - higher, bigger, more - amazes us.
There is nothing like being and not being, there is nothing like places and times. Its all a realisation.
Our programming which makes us obsessed with numbers and quantities makes us evade the realisation.

samranwa
May 22nd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Gulia sir,

What I believe in is..... I was born to die.... Death is the sole aim of all humans... and all what is lively!

I would rather say that we are programmed to see as much as we can... to realize as much as we can from our prenatal journey in life till our end!

Everyone of us has an urge to see beyond the end. now end for everyone is not the same... my end is better than yours.. or yours is better than mine! Is an ambiguous question.

I might sound vulgar and insane when I write the following lines... But pragmatism says its the truth....

While making love.... the sole aim of the two is to see the aim... The moment it is achieved... all happiness comes their way.... Extrapolate.... This life is more or less the same..... In search of that eternal happiness one runs here and there... learns, earns, contains zeal for something or the other, makes some things or other possible.... And finally finds happiness in that end!!

So I would not agree to the point that we are programmed to be hell scarred by death!!! Death =~ end =~ happiness..... And all of us want that happiness, we are desperate for that....

The other day I discovered that our famous jatlander and beloved elder Rajesh ji Rathee is no more..... He followed his call for end... He had a skirmish with the ultimate goal he was here...... And so all of us will follow.....

We are rather programmed to be obssesed with PRESENCE.... Its hard for anyone to appreciate existence without actually anything being present before eyes!!!

Our obssesion with numbers..... It does not make us evade realization...Its the other way round... Our lack of realization makes us obssesed with numbers and set of logics!! Our lack of resolve.....

Evasion of realization comes iff i.e. if and only if.. we have made a seperate self from within...Who makes all pictures rosy about ourseles... And who makes ut fail everytime to have a clash with truth!

Regards,

Sam.

Hmmm,
In a million years of evolution of man and 5 billion years of evolution of the universe, most of our behavioral characeristics have got programmed into our genes. Through our genes we are programmed to be hell scared of death, in other words 'self preservation (for those who say they arent, wait till they see death), we are programed to conquer, we are programmed to be obsessed with numbers and quantities - higher, bigger, more - amazes us.
There is nothing like being and not being, there is nothing like places and times. Its all a realisation.
Our programming which makes us obsessed with numbers and quantities makes us evade the realisation.

simplejat
May 22nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
Hi Navin and sam...

you said we are programed like this......... we r this....etc etc........

can you tell me when you say "I" or "ME"..who are you.

I have lot more to say navin bhai but lets move with basics.

shailendra
May 22nd, 2007, 09:48 PM
Bhaiyee bilkule hi theek kahee; mka yo 'I' 'we' ,'me' kaun sain???...
Ghanee daer ho li per bera konya patya aka kee nae kaho ho........ Heh! Heh! Just kidding Navin!
(BTW; Gotta say that new profile picture looks like a true symbol of relaxation and class! Probably gotta do with the new realization of goodness within! LOL! ;))

Anyways, and on a serious note: A very good discussion- carry on people, I for one am waiting to read the next round of installments! ;)

simplejat
May 22nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
just to clear the little bit doubt you may have.when i say who are u .i mean your identity not the words that u have mention in your post.

navingulia
May 22nd, 2007, 10:08 PM
Sam, you are right in your way but it is still inclined towards specificism and not entirism. If you continue on the current path, entirism is not far.
If you remain in specific examples and analogies people will misinterpret you.

Bhai Toni,
The question 'who am i?' is more appropriately phrased as 'what am i?' because 'who' is just an indentity and not an existence. What type of an existence you are is more important than who you are.
i have raised this question in my previous threads. Every single person will answer it differently and they all are right because that is what the logic they are, is restricted to. So they are all correct. The question therefore is of no significance to any other person than the one answering it.

navingulia
May 22nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
bhai shailendra, being comfortable with oneself is the key. Sab moh maya hai, everything is desire and illusion.
Meri badi ji mai thi ak teri superman aali photo ka cartoon banaaun but tanaai hata e di.

simplejat
May 22nd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Navin bhai first i want to know what is your answer to this question and not what others are saying because then we will move ahead i want to set some basics first ..neev majboot hone chye.

Second when you say that every one will have differnt answer to this question and they r rite as well.bhaiya mai ek baat boluga ke kisse question ka answer answer karne wale ke dimag par ya logic par nirbhar nahe hota jawabh to jo sahe hai wahe rahega nake ke kisse ke capabiltyya logic par...........

Moreover at last its hint to you there is a single answer to this question:)

Sam, you are right in your way but it is still inclined towards specificism and not entirism. If you continue on the current path, entirism is not far.

Bhai Toni,
The question 'who am i?' is more appropriately phrased as 'what am i?' because 'who' is just an indentity and not an existence. What type of an existence you are is more important than who you are.
i have raised this question in my previous threads. Every single person will answer it differently and they all are right because that is what the logic they are, is restricted to. So they are all correct. The question therefore is of no significance to any other person than the one answering it.

shailendra
May 22nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
Meri badi ji mai thi ak teri superman aali photo ka cartoon banaaun but tanaai hata e di.

...Re mere yaar, ya bhi koi baat hui bhala; aji yeh lo! Phaer tae wapas update kar dete hain! (manne laagi thee maka superman nae dekhe bore ho liye honge...per eeb to aauro nae bhi wapas laa dene ki baat kahee hai....to bhaiyee jo bhi 'Gaon' kahe, sar-aakhon pae!)...

*And oh of course; Can't simply wait for that cartoon...;)

spdeshwal
May 23rd, 2007, 02:45 AM
You are, what you are within.

It is others who make or make you feel special or ordinary. It is also true that it is you who make it happen the either way but realisation is through others. If the opinion of others doesn't bother you then you have either attained blissfullness or you soul is dead.

It is also true that others measure your behavior or for the truth of the matter, the personality as whole with their own set of rules or the parameters that the judgment is based upon.

I believe, the dictum “I am he, he is you, so I am you” ascribes that we are trying to analyze the life or the soul that we believe is the same in everyone and omnipotent too. Also, every soul is part of a greater soul and that is the real person, real Navin, Samiksha or Sateypal. But,the real Navin or Samiksha diminishes or becomes invisible with the various layers of ego, greed and anger.

I agree with Navin and also strongly believe that behavior of others towards us is the reflection of our behavior and vice a versa. This may not be 100% true but happens majority of the times.

Sateypal

navingulia
May 23rd, 2007, 10:06 AM
The important question is not 'who are you' but 'what are you'
You are a set of logic which when develops and evolves enough to reach an all encompassing nature becomes everything. So, I am everything.
As Sam said destination becomes important to people but it isnt.
Its all a journey through an infinity of space and time to realise a completeness.
I am not complete but i realise what it is. i know things and i dont know and am comfortable with both. The things which i dont know and become known to me in near future will be added to my completeness.
I have reached where i have because i always knew that there are things i dont know or havent realised and i will continue this unending journey being comfortable with every part of it.

navingulia
May 23rd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Satyepal Sir,
egsactly, every person has a good and bad in him, we gat a response based on what we interact with/which part of him we interact with.
Realising this fact can bring in a lot of harmony in the society which is facing so much conflict over non-issues.
Everyone is a part of me only. Someone is revolutionary, someone is agitated, koi ruus jaata hai, koi maan jaata hai, koi bilkul nahin maanta, koi philosopher hai, koi religious hai, even the negatives - koi shrewd hai, koi selfish hai - ye sab mai hi huun.
Let us all make Achhai/goodness a dominant factor in our existence and acceptance is the first step towards it.

samranwa
May 27th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Gulia sir,

With all due respects to your knowledge and wisdom and itellect, this is not what I would have expected from a man of so huge a philosophical inttent!

Sam you are right in your way and I in mine!!!!! bachhon jaisi baat kar di sir, main to theek hi hun... main hi thik hun.. doosra aata hai to.. voh apni jagah theek!! :):)

A discussion ended in just two lines!!!

Heart Breaking!!

And let people misinterpret me, I am the least concerned about the world, I am the GOD!!

Regards,

Sam.

navingulia
May 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Samiksha,
Relax, i didnot make any strong statement. See, strong reactions are inherent in Jat genes. Even i have to guard myself from making strong reactions. I just made a gentle observation.
First of all, dont break heart :) you are like a younger sister to me, i wouldnt want to break your heart.
See, I was discussing entirity and in that i didnt use any examples because examples by nature are very specific. Like when we say you exist anywhere, i mean an infinity of space and time and not delhi, guwahati or chicago. Delhi, guwahati and chicago are very specific in nature.
That is why i made a small observation on examples.
These examples makes us inclined towards specificism and not entirism. Though i might have used two lines, i had indicated a concept.

Going over my reply again, i realise, the word 'misinterpret' might have been comunicated wrong. See, comunication is as it is a tricky subject and examples tend to deviate people.
For e.g. If i tell you
1=7=8
2+6=8
3+5=8
4=4=8
Does it mean that if i add any two numbers we will get 8
when you prove, the proof should be universally applicable and not to a few examples.

when i said "you are inclined towards specificism but the path you are on, entirism is not far"
I meant that you are on the path towards entirism.
Which i also am and every person who is trying to discover his own truth is on this path.
If i start feeling 'I know all', i will stop learning. i cannot afford that. i have mentioned in one of my replies, that whatever I keep discovering is added to my completeness. I am complete by realisation and not by nature, i still have an infinity to discover.
'I am God' - is also a specific statement. I dont need to be God, There is a completeness, an entirity, something we all are part of. God is that entirity, that completeness, which we all and everything is part of.
So 'you alone are not God', we all and everything is part of that completeness that some people may prefer to refer as God. God, in itself, is just a term coined by some one.

My apologies, if my earlier discussion disappointed you. It is a limitation of verbal comunication (that too thru a keyboard). The complete meaning is often not comunicated.

what we agree upon, there is nothing to discuss about.
what we dont agree upon, we discuss.
so, disagreement is more important towards learning than agreement.

i said 'acceptance is first step towards entirism. We should be very accepting towards how things and people are and what they are because everybody and everything is defined by a set of circumstances just like we ourselves are.

I think it was Max Planck who talked about deterministic nature of universe and he was pretyy right but then Heisenberg came up with 'uncertainity principle' and tried to give a logic that since we cant measure and predict without disturbing the sequence of events, things are non-deterministic. But the fact remains that things are deterministic, its only our inability to determine.
we break that inability by our mental evolution, when we are able to determine what things and people are and why they are that, we tend to be more accepting towards them.

Please feel free to question any part of what i said, that will help the discussion.
when i interact with some one its just like an interaction with myself and its true for all f us (as stated in my begining post of this thread)
Regards
Navin Gulia

rameshlakra
May 27th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Samiksha ji,

I have been following this thread earnestly. One thing i know for sure is that when we are contended or happy, is the time we have NO ego; and vive versa. So when u talk of moment of truth, god and stuff like that "ego" should not restrict "real" shamiksha from "unreal".

regards

Gulia sir,

With all due respects to your knowledge and wisdom and itellect, this is not what I would have expected from a man of so huge a philosophical inttent!

Sam you are right in your way and I in mine!!!!! bachhon jaisi baat kar di sir, main to theek hi hun... main hi thik hun.. doosra aata hai to.. voh apni jagah theek!! :):)

A discussion ended in just two lines!!!

Heart Breaking!!

And let people misinterpret me, I am the least concerned about the world, I am the GOD!!

Regards,

Sam.