PDA

View Full Version : What stocks are you buying?

satyeshwar
June 2nd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Indian economy is booming these days! I recently read an article which said that the growth rate was around 9.4 % for this quarter!!! This immense growth must mean good returns on investments.
So my question is what stocks or mutual funds are people buying these days? I am especially interested in those that are traded in New York Stock Exchange.
-Satyeshwar

delhione
June 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
Dear Satyeshwar Bhai,
The growth you are talking about is economic growth and it is consistently moving upwards after showing some major instability phases in may ,june and july months of 2004. i.e when manmohan singh govt came in to power. on 13th may 2004 vajpayee govt fell and stock market had to be closed for stopping the historical fall on that day. i remember it bec 13th may was my exam day and while entering the examination hall i had betted that when i would come out after 3 hours vajpayee ji would have won the majority for 14th loksabha. but i was shocked to know the results and was equally shocked to know the temperature of stock market. since june 2003 i had started a fictitious buying in stock with fictitious 20,000 rupess, like purchasing on paper and then to see the results. i won something in my fictitious buying and gained some confidence in stock trading.
on that day ( 13th may, 2004 )with 40,000 rs i actually bought shares like SAIL, RELIANCE IND, BHEL, L&T, MARUTI, TATA TEA and some other front line stocks. on my fourty thousand rupees the depository gave me limitations of 5 times so i could buy a good amount worth 2 lack rupees. the market closed at 4505 on that day and now it has reached to 14500. so you can easily imagine that within 3 years how far it has come.
at one point of time i thought i would quit my speculations business when it crosses 12000 points but i finally came out of it when it crossed the 14000 mark. for now no stock trading.
in last three years everything has recorded a growth be it real estate, bullion or economy. and this is the first time in history that these three things are growing simultaneously.
my suggestion to you is that first observe the market and if something clicks you then venture into it.
antil

aabhisheksirohi
June 3rd, 2007, 03:26 AM
So my question is what stocks or mutual funds are people buying these days? I am especially interested in those that are traded in New York Stock Exchange.
-Satyeshwar

So far only 10 Indian Companies listed on NYSE.

Tata Motors
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Satyam Computers
Wipro Technologies
Infosys
RediffSo you have only limited options.Can play with one of the above's !!

satyeshwar
June 3rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for giving me this list. Even though these are the only companies that may be listed, I think there are many mutual funds that specialize in investing in Indian companies. Any ideas about them?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

desijat
June 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
Hi Satyeshwar bhai.

I am not an expert with regards to stock market but i have been following banking and finance sector closely for the last 3 months as am catering to a financial giant for its strategy making. There are somethings that i would like to ask you to keep in consideration before you make any investment.

IT companies - Allthough companies like wipro and infosys are making good revenue and their stocks are among the most expensive ones in India but one must not forget that they earn revenue from international markets majorly. They have been growing in the past at rapid pace but has that growth been justified?

Growth in terms of revenue is seen but more than that was the growth in employee rate. Which untimately resulted in falling revenue per employee, which means more investment but less return.

Secondly, Rs. is getting stronger and stronger day by day and last week i saw it floating at somewhr 40.50 Rs. against one doller. Which means the revenue earned abroad for these companies is being affected when it comes to India.

We must also not forget that nuclear deal in India and America has not been signed yet and if that deal fails there might be some strain in relations of these 2 countries which might affect the business too.

Telecom Companies - Money is no more into calling business, with a 10 paisa call operators cant earn anything, there is a huge potential in rural market but we all know how well off Indian rural market is? Hence invest in those companies which are into multimedia and value added service foray as that is where the future growth lies. VSNL is not a bad option due to its ILD and NLD license it has where in, inspite of entry of new players it continues to have first movers advantage.

Mutual funds and banking industry - Mutual funds depends on stock markets and stock markets depend on a lot of factors, lastly i have heard that Kotak Mahindra is offering some mutual funds which give you a sure shot return, no matter how the market moves, try them.

If this investment is for the purpose of returns and safe returns how about moving into ULIP - Unit linked insurance plan? They offer you to invest into various portfolios as per your choice and gives you a good return.

P.S. Information shared is truly personnal :p:p

satyeshwar
June 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Hi Vikas,
Is MTNL similar to VSNL in operations? I was interested in MTNL as well...
Unfortunately, Kotak Mahindra is not traded in NYSE so can't buy that mutual fund.
BTW, nice disclaimer! Bhai tere jimme nahi hounga agar kuch gadbad ho gaya to! :p

jitender_singh
June 3rd, 2007, 02:51 PM
Hi ,
I think in stocks best uptions are invest in reliance companies and blue chip companies especially reliance petroleum , relience natural gas , reliance communication..
in telecom it can be IDEA cellular ..
in banks - IDBI,SBI ..

in mutual funds - dsp merill lynch , reliance , franklin temperton ..

Regards
Jitender

desijat
June 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Vikas,
Unfortunately, Kotak Mahindra is not traded in NYSE so can't buy that mutual fund.
BTW, nice disclaimer! Bhai tere jimme nahi hounga agar kuch gadbad ho gaya to! :p

Bhai thoda time de

MTNL is our client so let me discuss about its operations in detail with my colleague and get back to you tomo.

aabhisheksirohi
June 3rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for giving me this list. Even though these are the only companies that may be listed, I think there are many mutual funds that specialize in investing in Indian companies. Any ideas about them?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

Bhai Satyeshwar

You can invest in Mutual Funds on a repatriable as well as non-repatriable basis and RBI has granted general permission in this regard as such no special permission is required each time and NRI desires to invest.

Bottom line is need not to be necessary the MF companies should be listed on NYSE.

All the transactions should be through NRE/NRO/FCNR accounts under Income Tax Act and FEMA regulations.

Here are few Mutual Funds to invest ...

1) Franklin India Bluechip Fund
2) HDFC Mutual Fund
3) Sundaram Growth Fund
4) HSBC Equity Fund
5) HDFC Prudence Fund
6) FT India Balanced Fund
7) DSP Merrill Lynch Savings Plus Fund
8) SBI Mutual Fund
9) Sahara Mutual Fund

One advice it is safe to invest in Mutual Funds than shares.

aabhisheksirohi
June 3rd, 2007, 06:11 PM
:p

MTNL operates in only two cities named New Delhi and Mumbai and the rest of Indian cities served by BSNL.

Yeah its operations is same as VSNL dat is TATA owned now.

Both are leading global player in wholesale voice and bandwidth and enterprise data services apart from that both are international carriers and provide connectivity from country to country. Recently VSNL acquired TGN an international carrier which is previously owned and operated by TYCO.

Both has a strong infrastructure base that covers multiple submarine cable systems, switching gateways, IP PoPs and earth stations.

Recently VSNL launched WIMAX services in India. First company to launch for commercial services. And MTNL and BSNL are the first one to launch IPTV in our country and I am proud to have such services at peanuts price.

One advice close your eyes and invest in their shares cuz they will change INDIAN Telecommunications to World Class.

VinodDhatrawal
June 3rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Dear, sateshwar,
Wipro, Infosys and Dr reddy sound good to me if we r talking about the stocks traded at NYSE only. Reason, appreciation of Rupee v/s $ seems to be limited. Whenever the direction changes, may be at around 39.5 or so, these firms r going to benefit. Seeing their track records these firms will sustain and keep giving good returns even if the Rupee apreciates further. Do'nt buy in bulk, keep accumulating on dips, remain invested for long.You will get good returns, that is what I feel and can reccomend to you with whatever bit I know.

good luck.

Vinod Dhatrawal

raj_rathee
June 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Indian economy is booming these days! I recently read an article which said that the growth rate was around 9.4 % for this quarter!!! This immense growth must mean good returns on investments.
-Satyeshwar

I've started to favor ETFs. Less risky than individual stocks. I don't
know about specific India centric ETFs ( i heard they were coming out
with on or two a couple months back), but there are some for
other emerging economies and they are also doing good.

Here are some that I invested in at the start of this year and the
returns I have so far:

EZU 17.82% [Europe]
IWS 12.09%
IWW 8.43%
ICF 3.42% [Real Estate, Had done phenomenally well last 3-4 years]
EEM 15.48% [Emerging Markets]
FXI 7.07% [China 25 Index]
IWN 6.84%

satyeshwar
June 4th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for this great information!!! :)
I do have an NRE and NRO account already opened in SBI but do not know if we can purchase these mutual funds online. Any website where I have to open an account in order to do so?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

Bhai Satyeshwar

You can invest in Mutual Funds on a repatriable as well as non-repatriable basis and RBI has granted general permission in this regard as such no special permission is required each time and NRI desires to invest.

Bottom line is need not to be necessary the MF companies should be listed on NYSE.

All the transactions should be through NRE/NRO/FCNR accounts under Income Tax Act and FEMA regulations.

Here are few Mutual Funds to invest ...

1) Franklin India Bluechip Fund
2) HDFC Mutual Fund
3) Sundaram Growth Fund
4) HSBC Equity Fund
5) HDFC Prudence Fund
6) FT India Balanced Fund
7) DSP Merrill Lynch Savings Plus Fund
8) SBI Mutual Fund
9) Sahara Mutual Fund

One advice it is safe to invest in Mutual Funds than shares.

satyeshwar
June 4th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Hi Vinod,
I looked up all of these companies that you are recommending. Unfortunately it seemed to me that either their short term results were either luke warm or negative. Could it be that their best years are behind them?
-Satyeshwar

Dear, sateshwar,
Wipro, Infosys and Dr reddy sound good to me if we r talking about the stocks traded at NYSE only. Reason, appreciation of Rupee v/s $ seems to be limited. Whenever the direction changes, may be at around 39.5 or so, these firms r going to benefit. Seeing their track records these firms will sustain and keep giving good returns even if the Rupee apreciates further. Do'nt buy in bulk, keep accumulating on dips, remain invested for long.You will get good returns, that is what I feel and can reccomend to you with whatever bit I know.

good luck.

Vinod Dhatrawal

satyeshwar
June 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Rathee saab,
How r you? Can you please explain for the benefit of other members what ETFs are? Also, ETFs vs Mutual Funds? Why would you invest in one vs the other?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

I've started to favor ETFs. Less risky than individual stocks. I don't
know about specific India centric ETFs ( i heard they were coming out
with on or two a couple months back), but there are some for
other emerging economies and they are also doing good.

Here are some that I invested in at the start of this year and the
returns I have so far:

EZU 17.82% [Europe]
IWS 12.09%
IWW 8.43%
ICF 3.42% [Real Estate, Had done phenomenally well last 3-4 years]
EEM 15.48% [Emerging Markets]
FXI 7.07% [China 25 Index]
IWN 6.84%

raj_rathee
June 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Rathee saab,
How r you? Can you please explain for the benefit of other members what ETFs are? Also, ETFs vs Mutual Funds? Why would you invest in one vs the other?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

Here are couple of articles that explain these pretty nicely:

http://www.fool.com/etf/etf02.htm
http://biz.yahoo.com/pfg/e09etf/

rameshlakra
June 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
The kind of returns one is getting in real estate is phenomenanal as compared to Stocks. Only hitch is that u need good amount of money and right guy to invest for u. NCR and North india is perfect opourtunity and the time is ripened enough. The inflation is down to around 5.4% and likely to touch around 5 in a month or two. Loan rates are all time high and therby offering a perfect dip in real esate market to invest. Investing in agriculture land and plots is very safe and money doubles in a year, with a moderate estimate.
An association/partnership is a good idea to invest together as sometimes the investment is beyond individual's capacity.

regards

vinodks
June 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Could anyone give basic fundes on buying stocks? Brief tips for rookies. I would like to try that once I graduate.

-vinod

aabhisheksirohi
June 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for this great information!!! :)
I do have an NRE and NRO account already opened in SBI but do not know if we can purchase these mutual funds online. Any website where I have to open an account in order to do so?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar

Bhai Satyeshwar

Let me tell you the investment procedure or the conditions through repatriable basis.

1) The mutual fund should comply with the terms and conditions stipulated by SEBI.
2) The amount representing investment should be received by inward remittance through normal banking channels or by debit to an NRE/FCNR account of the NRI investor.
3) The net amount representing the dividend/ interest and maturity proceeds of units may be remitted through normal banking channels or credited to an NRE/FCNR account of the NRI investor, as desired by him subject to payment of applicable tax.

Investment procedure or conditions through non-repatriable basis.

1) Funds for investment should be provided by debit to NRO account of the NRI invester.Alternatively funds may be invested by inward remittance or by debit to NRE/FCNR account.
2) The current income in the form of dividends is allowed to be repatriated.

Now coming back to your point how to purchase the MF's?

There are two ways either online purchase or off-line purchase.

Taking consideration to your case as you have already an NRE/NRO account opened in SBI. You can purchase MF's online provided you have internet banking access to your NRE account with SBI. Before, you may go ahead, you will have to get for yourself a Mutual Fund Identification Number (MIN) which is mandatory for all MF's investments.Once you have the MIN you can choose the scheme you wish to invest say for your case SBI Mutual Funds you can visit this page www.sbimf.com (http://www.sbimf.com) rest is simple. All you have to do is to ensure that you have funds in your NRE SBI account and remember your userid and password to access this account. Note for your information these transactions takes place outside of the US and therefore US securities laws and investor protection do not apply. In cut short Uncle SAM will not interfere your transactions.

Now the off-line procedure to purchase MF's.

Every bank has a post name Investment Advisor.They are proffesional fund managers and will provide operational assistance while investing in MF's. Procedure is simple advisor understand your needs and recommends a schemes or multiple schemes, accordingly. The form can be emailed to you, you can sign and send the application form by post/courier. A demand draft could be ordered through the bank to be delivered directly to your advisor. This prevents the loss of cheques in transit. The advisor than acknowledges receipt of the forms and draft to you by email or can send you a copy of filled application form to you for your records. The investment form is sent to the respective fund house and you receive the account statement via email.Then the advisor will send you periodic updates of the portfolio and also recommends any changes that need to to be made due to any change in the circumstances say markets runs up too high or banking losses bla bla ..

In case if you made switches or redemptions, your advisor is also expected to keep record of the switches made and also confirm with you if you have received the redemption proceeds directly in your bank account.

Few valuable tips which normally helps NRI !!

1) NRI can gifts the units of MF's to any Resident Indian or an NRI. Such units gifted by any person would not be liable to any Gift Tax since the units held under the schemes are also not subject to provisions on the Gift Tax act 1958.

2) MF's units issued to investor including NRI's will not be treated as assets as defined under section 2(ea) of the Wealth Tax Act, 1957 and hence will not be liable to wealth tax.

Hope the things are clear to you as of now.

satyeshwar
June 7th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Today, I read an article where two American investors interviewed the CFO of HDFC Bank, Shashi Jagdishan. Mr. Jagdishan exclaimed that the Indian economy is overheated on the order of 40 % and within 6 months it will come down by at least 25 to 30 %.

Now this kindaa news gave me some jitters! When a senior officer of a prominent bank is saying that the market is going to correct itself in the coming months, then we can't just ignore his warning!

What do you think about this?
-Satyeshwar

jitender_singh
June 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Hi,

Today DLF has launched its IPO , how good it is for Investment ..

Please comments..

Regards
Jitender

satyeshwar
June 18th, 2007, 01:06 PM
DLF definitely looks like an exciting investment right now. Biggest IPO in India at 2.24 Billion US dollars!!! I am quite sure that it will go up in the short term.
But, there does seem to be a growing consensus that the real estate market is quite overpriced and many people (including the HDFC CFO, see my post above) expect it to correct itself in the next 6 months. DLF being mainly in real estate so this may have a big effect on them.
My advice... invest carefully!

desijat
June 18th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Apoligies for getting late in reply for MTNL and VSNL

Though they are completely different in their business but yet a comparison of stocks-

According to what i have found MTNL appears to be a safe stock, low risk and of course low returns but SAFE investment.

VSNL is a bit risky and seeing upcoming relaxations in FDI and FII status in India it is surely getting and will get some competition in future, but more the risk the more are the chances for getting a good return

Hence, risk takes study VSNL properly and invest at right time and safe players MTNL is there for you.

RaviDhaka
June 20th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Dear, sateshwar,

good luck.

Vinod Dhatrawal

Vinod bhai,
I invested in wipro shares in the month of march and april till now i am not satisfied with returns. Wipro share price is fluctating +4 % and -4%.
I do remember last week it jumped very sharply (627 from 530) but again the price dropped back with in minute to 530.

satyeshwar
June 20th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Vinod bhai,
I invested in wipro shares in the month of march and april till now i am not satisfied with returns. Wipro share price is fluctating +4 % and -4%.
I do remember last week it jumped very sharply (627 from 530) but again the price dropped back with in minute to 530.

Bhai Ravinder,
I am having similar bad luck. I purchased VSL sometime back and it's gone down by 5 % so far! I hope that this downward trend doesn't continue any further. As Vikas said, VSL is a risky stock, and I am experiencing its risk first hand. :(

aabhisheksirohi
July 5th, 2007, 12:47 AM
For all Information!!

Today BSE hits at its all time high. Its getting better n better day by day...

This month all IT companies will release their 1 Quarter results for financial year 2007-08.

Expecting the Sensex will cross magical figure 15000 mark this month.

satyeshwar
July 5th, 2007, 02:21 AM
How long do you expect this sensational market growth to continue? HDFC bank CFO claims an adjustment within 6 months.... :confused:

RaviDhaka
July 5th, 2007, 08:03 AM
How long do you expect this sensational market growth to continue? HDFC bank CFO claims an adjustment within 6 months.... :confused:

In this week i have earned good profit from sesagoa, indiabulls, prisem cement. There shares are in there all time high now......so my advise is please keep your F-eye (financial eye) on the below mentioned stocks and grab them as they falls down:
1. sesagoa
2. relcom
3. indbul
4. price
5. cccons
6. sawpip
7. mahmah

Thanks,
Ravinder Singh

Work Work Work....

RaviDhaka
July 5th, 2007, 08:09 AM

Dear Satyeshwar,
My back ground is not from economics......still i will suggest don't worry what ever HDFC CFO is claiming.
I have practical expereince (not much rich) in this market.....i can bet in coming 6 months you can earn good profit in this market....provided you do smart dealing.

Regards,
Ravinder Singh

Work Work Work....

RaviDhaka
July 5th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Bhai Ravinder,
I am having similar bad luck. I purchased VSL sometime back and it's gone down by 5 % so far! I hope that this downward trend doesn't continue any further. As Vikas said, VSL is a risky stock, and I am experiencing its risk first hand. :(

My suggestion is you should look for steel manufacturing company shares, construction company shares, financial services company shares.

aabhisheksirohi
July 6th, 2007, 01:15 AM

HDFC CFO statement is a mark of frustration. RBI has increase the CRR rates and it had adverse effect on inflation which leads to high interest rate on loans.

Home loans interest rates are 14-16 % which is at all time high in India, most of banks prefer to give short term loans rather than opt for plus 20 years period .... .. due to high EMI people stops purchasing property which had impact on property rates as they remain constant since past 4-5 months now... So now people start investing in BSE Sensex !!!

Now you have understand the situation of Indian banks .... RBI policy puts brake on their source of income with frustration such statements are normally active among banks representative ... now a days.Watch out NDTV Profit for more information ....

As far as your investment is concern in BSE Sensex your options are limited to only 10 Indian companies in NYSE... Coming July all those 10 companies will declare their Quarter 1 results for the current financial year. Probably they willl declare some dividend or bonus share to share holders. So have a close watch on those 10 companies results declarations..

Normally BSE Sensex has a tendency to show UP arrow green marks during quarterly results declaration periods... Sensex shoots up with huge margin and people earn handsome profit.......

satyeshwar
July 6th, 2007, 01:38 AM
How are you investing in these stocks? Do you have a NRE/NRO account?

In this week i have earned good profit from sesagoa, indiabulls, prisem cement. There shares are in there all time high now......so my advise is please keep your F-eye (financial eye) on the below mentioned stocks and grab them as they falls down:
1. sesagoa
2. relcom
3. indbul
4. price
5. cccons
6. sawpip
7. mahmah

Thanks,
Ravinder Singh

Work Work Work....

satyeshwar
July 6th, 2007, 01:41 AM
VSL is indeed very volatile!!! I have gone from red to black and back (currently earning a meager profit).
What steel manufacturing companies are you talking about Ravinder bhai?

My suggestion is you should look for steel manufacturing company shares, construction company shares, financial services company shares.

RaviDhaka
July 6th, 2007, 06:39 AM
VSL is indeed very volatile!!! I have gone from red to black and back (currently earning a meager profit).
What steel manufacturing companies are you talking about Ravinder bhai?
Satyeshwar bhai,
I have ICICI demat account which i operate from u.s.....my share trading expereince with steel manufacturing companies like sesagoa, saw pipes, welspun is v.good....but today there shares are all time high...i will suggest one thing when ever share price of these companies go down buy these shares.....these companies are giving high returns. I purchased Sesagoa in 990 Jan - 2006 today sesagoa is 1800, saw pipes 300 - sep 2005 today price is 700, welspun 100 in jan 2006 and today price is some where 240...

satyeshwar
July 6th, 2007, 07:16 AM
That's really amazing returns you have there bhai saab. I will look into this myself. Thanks! :)

Satyeshwar bhai,
I have ICICI demat account which i operate from u.s.....my share trading expereince with steel manufacturing companies like sesagoa, saw pipes, welspun is v.good....but today there shares are all time high...i will suggest one thing when ever share price of these companies go down buy these shares.....these companies are giving high returns. I purchased Sesagoa in 990 Jan - 2006 today sesagoa is 1800, saw pipes 300 - sep 2005 today price is 700, welspun 100 in jan 2006 and today price is some where 240...

dahiyarules
July 7th, 2007, 02:12 AM
-Satyeshwar

Ask your partner Nitin. He does this for a living.

I want to recommend hardware store shares like Home Depot, Ace Hardware etc. The hurricane season is approaching, such shares usually go up during this season.

Another good idea would be to go short on energy shares. Get out of your short position in a few months as these shares start declining.

Also, think about trading in options. Thats how you magnify your market gains by several times. Dont forget that losses are magnified too.

RaviDhaka
July 7th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Ask your partner Nitin. He does this for a living.

I want to recommend hardware store shares like Home Depot, Ace Hardware etc. The hurricane season is approaching, such shares usually go up during this season.

Another good idea would be to go short on energy shares. Get out of your short position in a few months as these shares start declining.

Also, think about trading in options. Thats how you magnify your market gains by several times. Dont forget that losses are magnified too.

I agree with sumit idea of energy shares. I can tell about few energy shares like centerpoint, gulfsouth, questar.

Ravinder Singh

Work Work Work....

satyeshwar
July 7th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Read this month's S&P 5 Star Stock report recently. It said coal stocks like BTU and JRCC are a good buy as the demand for coal is going up. Also, as Ravi bhai had mentioned, I did check up on Steel stocks and boy, have they gone up! Companies like MT (Mittal Steel), X and IPS have all posted > 60 % profits since the beginning of 2007! I guess China's hunger for raw material is driving up the steel prices?? Do you guys think that they are still a good buy though?

satyeshwar
July 7th, 2007, 02:00 PM

Bhai Sumit, I somehow feel that it is making money out of other's misery! :( Ek kahavat sai, ak &% main te bhi tinka likaadna, tu te wohi kaam karta deekhe sai!! :p

dahiyarules
July 7th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Bhai Sumit, I somehow feel that it is making money out of other's misery! :( Ek kahavat sai, ak &% main te bhi tinka likaadna, tu te wohi kaam karta deekhe sai!! :p

:p :d Thats how things work. But, look at it this way. You will invest in a company that will help people in their time of need. I think it will be a noble deed.