PDA

View Full Version : Masti Ki Paathshala - III

nmalik121
June 6th, 2007, 11:54 AM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2579/futbalcs2.jpg

Masti Ki Paathshala - III
A huge group of seniors, with few new faces, entered almost pushing Prashant aside. The guy whom I’d befriended was standing with them. I was happy that he had come to end all the troubles.

Two guys with tight fists and anger on their faces moved closer to me. “So…all seniors are ‘Bully?” one guy shouted hysterically, hinting the beast within.

For a moment, my mind went blank completely. It was terrible. It was a day that I could never forget in my life. First time, I had to silently eat my own words in my life with immense humiliation.

All because of the betrayal from my so called friend, who, in fact, was a senior too, he was having a victory smile on his face. Sachin and Prashant were mute spectators to my misery.

In all my innocence, I could just mutter few words of apology. However, apology was not enough.

I had to be part of the ‘Dhoom-Dhadaka’ game in the night besides washing all the seniors’ clothes for next one week as a punishment for bad mouthing my seniors.

Washing clothes were everyone was certainly a tedious task for someone who has never ever washed his own clothes at home.

“What is this ‘Dhoom-Dhadaka’?” I fumbled with anticipated fear in my eyes.

“Dhoom-Dhadaka is a game played in dark room with an alarm sound in the room for three to five minutes. There would be two groups: Seniors and juniors, juniors with only underwear on their bodies and seniors with chappals in their hands. The moment alarm would start, light would be switched off and the seniors would begin raining the chappals on the juniors until the alarm don’t stop,” Sachin described the dreaded game in one breath.

“But how can they do this?” I protested again.

“They certainly can, and, next year we are also going to do the same to other Kabootars, but Just because of your stupidity, we also had to bear the chappals on our naked body,” said Prashant having a harsh look in eyes for me.

“But I didn’t know that guy was a senior too,” I defended unsuccessfully.

“What the hell you need to say anything about the seniors, even to your own batchmates?” Sachin too joined Prashant.

“Anyways…” interrupted Prashant, “now think about how to avoid the chappals, since within half-an-hour, they will be in our room.” He was really worried. So were we too. Silence spread everywhere in the room. Three of us could even hear the breathing sound.

Prashant had a thoughtful ex-pression on his face like some elder member of family is in a deep thought. Sachin was, as usual, lost in his thoughts with a look of solving some riddle. And I was on my guilt trips to drag my room-mates in such a big problem.

The next moment knock at the door broke the pin drop silence in the room.

TBC…(To Be Continued):)

divyakadyan
June 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
T o all tht u wrote till date........

aapki likhi baatein guzare lamhoon ki yaad dilati hain
pal bhar ko he sahi,tanhai ko humse door le jaati hain
ruthe hui muskaan ko fir se mere chehre pe laati hain
sasoon ka zindagi se ek naya rishta sa banati hain

nmalik121
June 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Wow.....such heart-touching words......Thanks for a beautiful compliment!:)

anilsangwan
June 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Curious to read story further..... Nitin bhai.. whats update?

yatinder19
June 7th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Nitin Bhaai
Story pad ke maja aa jata hai...
Par TBC Kaam Kharaab kar de hai...
Waiting for update

nmalik121
June 7th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks guys.....:)......I will try to ensure that your wait must worth the fun you have while reading my posts...:)...accept my hearty-thanks again...

anilsangwan
June 8th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks guys.....:)......I will try to ensure that your wait must worth the fun you have while reading my posts...:)...accept my hearty-thanks again...

O bhai nitin... gol gol na ghumaawe.... aar aawe hai to aage ki story fata-fat cheipp de.... jaannya.....

haddey baatt dekh dekh ke baawley hi liye saan....

nmalik121
June 8th, 2007, 10:47 AM
:):):):):):)

O bhai nitin... gol gol na ghumaawe.... aar aawe hai to aage ki story fata-fat cheipp de.... jaannya.....

haddey baatt dekh dekh ke baawley hi liye saan....