PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Imagination!

nmalik121
June 14th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Hi Freinds,

You too share your imagination of what you would be doing in case you get to know that you have just one day left to live!

shweta123
June 15th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Hi Freinds,

You too share your imagination of what you would be doing in case you get to know that you have just one day left to live!

Well :confused: .................................................. .......................................:confused:

:) mai to pura din ye sochne me laga deti ki karu kya ........ ye ya wo ya woooooooo.......... kyonki aaj to last day hai !!!! :p

:cool::eek::p

nmalik121
June 15th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Toh aapne jo-2 socha hai use apply bhi karne ki koshish karke dekho...trust me..find few things that one would love to do supposing one dont have much time left...in that case..u will really enjoy those things and ur life will be more beautiful and meaningfull than it is now...u know what shweta..after writing this post, i have decided that whatever I have written in my post..I will do them one-by-one soon..so that when my life will end (Certainly I won't get those 24-hours before I die:D) I wont have any regret that I havent lived my life fully. Cheers:).

mamtadg
June 15th, 2007, 06:29 PM
i think same question poonam has already asked ............................:rolleyes:

mamtadg
June 15th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Kindly read thread lets see.............:rolleyes::D:(:o:p

nmalik121
June 15th, 2007, 07:25 PM
who poonam and what question? pls be clear.

i think same question poonam has already asked ............................:rolleyes:

ritu
June 15th, 2007, 08:18 PM
why everybody is interested in knowing what people do on their last day.aisa hota hai kya kabhi.aaj tak pata chala hai kisi ko ki aaj mera last day hai.few days back poonam posted one thread similar to this .a lot of people replied there including myself.during that time when that thread was going one of our very active jatlander died.thank god he had not posted on that thread.otherwise it will be very painfull atleast for me and all his dear ones to go through that.
why no body is asking how people would want to spend everyday of their life.
and yesterday only u posted a similar thread ...what would u do on ur last day.uff raham karo marna to hai hi ek din please jeene ki baate karo.

nmalik121
June 15th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I pity on your approach Ritu...quite sad to see such negative thoughts...It has at least cleared one thing that the message which this article has conveyed, has gone over of ur head.

I don't mean to question your intelligence in understanding the things, just sometime, it happens that one tend to focus on negative aspects more and forget to see the silver lining. My idea behind this thread or behind my question is to make one realise that what we really enjoy or would like to do, we tend to take that for granted since we assume that we can do it anyday and yet dont do it. and someday when we look back, we find that those very small things were the big one, which we missed on.

If you notice in my post, I have mentioned most of those things which one can do anyday, not just on any specail day. Thats becoz i wanted to highlight the hidden happiness in small-2 but very significant things.

Anyways, everyone to his own, so u too also possess the right to say or think what you think right! No argument on that.

Lets agree that we disagree on this certain point, which I always believe the best way to end a disputed matter. Cheers...:)

why no body is asking how people would want to spend everyday of their life.

ritu
June 15th, 2007, 11:03 PM
what i wanted to say is that there was already a thread who had conveyed the same message........and dear u do not have to pity on me...apni akal aur dusro ka dhan sabko hi jyada lagta hai.jindagi ki ahmiyat mujhe tumhare threads se pahle hi ho chuki hai.and i live my everyday to its fullest without any regrets.

sjakhars
June 15th, 2007, 11:07 PM
click here
Lets see..... (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20023)

nmalik121
June 15th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Thanks Jakhar Sir...for giving that link..actually I had joined jatland after this thread had gone out of the wind...so really dont know about this...and..in any case...putting a question is another thing and giving your detailed perspective is altogether different thing, which I did...and whatever anyone think (as it was evident from Ritu's 2nd comment that she is hurt), I am an hopeless optimistic person and will remain so...

mamtadg
June 15th, 2007, 11:51 PM
hope by now u kn what i was talking about and now u should know who poonam and her thread name.......... dusro ke thread bhi read kar liya karo

nmalik121
June 15th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Mamta..I have already answered ur question...so I dont require to repeat anything...

ritu
June 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM
ohhh .....i am hurt.....and by whom...the person i hardly know....
mr. malik... i have given the rt. to hurt me to a very few special people in my life ...and u r definately not one of them.ok no further comments from my side.
Thanks Jakhar Sir...for giving that link..actually I had joined jatland after this thread had gone out of the wind...so really dont know about this...and..in any case...putting a question is another thing and giving your detailed perspective is altogether different thing, which I did...and whatever anyone think (as it was evident from Ritu's 2nd comment that she is hurt), I am an hopeless optimistic person and will remain so...

nmalik121
June 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Pls stop this mud-throwing here only...You won't understand what I want to say and vice-versa...So better to stop it, no pun intended.

nmalik121
June 16th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Pls stop this mud-throwing here only...You won't understand what I want to say and vice-versa...So better to stop it, no pun intended.