PDA

View Full Version : APNE.. An Excellent Movie.. Must Watch

vikasgulia222
June 30th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I have not seen such a nice movie in the past few years. The movie is simply superb. Dharam ji has once again justified his "HE MAN" image in the Bollywood. He has given a really really superb performance even at the age of 72. He has shown that he is all time great.
Hats off to Deols and Anil "Gadar" Sharma for making such a nice movie.
10 out of 10.

vijay
June 30th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Dharmendra is my all time fav. actor. He is great actor and above all he is such a nice person. Maybe ppl remember him by his dialogue "Kutte mein tera khoon pee jaaunga" but he gave such a nice performence in so many movies. I still admire him what he achieved from Sohnewala villege ( Punjab ) to Mumbai.
In early 80's he was nominated among 10 smartest actors all over the world film industries.
His movie "Ghulami" is one of my all time fav.
I will try to see "Apne" as soon as possible :)

vikasgulia222
June 30th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Dharam ji is my all time favourite too vijay. He is such a versatile actor which no other else could be. You will surely love his superb performance in this movie "APNE". Great story and superb performances.. This is all i can say.

Dharmendra is my all time fav. actor. He is great actor and above all he is such a nice person. Maybe ppl remember him by his dialogue "Kutte mein tera khoon pee jaaunga" but he gave such a nice performence in so many movies. I still admire him what he achieved from Sohnewala villege ( Punjab ) to Mumbai.
In early 80's he was nominated among 10 smartest actors all over the world film industries.
His movie "Ghulami" is one of my all time fav.
I will try to see "Apne" as soon as possible :)