PDA

View Full Version : bad odor

babbal
July 3rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Please delete my nassage

dreamer
July 3rd, 2007, 09:41 AM
I want to bring everyone's attention to one issue which has been bothiring me for a long time. I think it does not matter what one wears, but I think it is important for one to wear clean cloths and smell good. I see many Indians at the airports or anywhere, and they smell like Indian food and body odor. My question is why don't Indians use deodorant? Most people around the world have this concept of Indians smelling like curry mixed with body odor.

Are you talking about only airports !!! you know ur so called non indians ... dont wash after **** !!! :eek: Indians stink ... you are saying that ... instead they carry smell of their roots, culture .... and can you tell by looking at some gora .. that is from usa or from some other country becoz they are all same ...
but indians are different and they represents their culture welll ....

The bottomline is that ... Really stupid question yours !!!!!:mad:

yashbeniwal
July 3rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Only 1 line for this stupid question,,,,,,,,,,

100 musse khaa kai billi haz nai chaali:eek::mad:]

I want to bring everyone's attention to one issue which has been bothiring me for a long time. I think it does not matter what one wears, but I think it is important for one to wear clean cloths and smell good. I see many Indians at the airports or anywhere, and they smell like Indian food and body odor. My question is why don't Indians use deodorant? Most people around the world have this concept of Indians smelling like curry mixed with body odor.

rameshlakra
July 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
I think foreigner really need "deodarants" as they smell too bad without it. Nevertheless there is no harm in obliterating with "deo" if one is smelling bad, but then, somebody has make one realise it (thau gets used to his owm smell):D

sumeetmalik
July 3rd, 2007, 10:23 AM

Bhai Yash, I too checked the spelling of odour after finding this post but as it turns out 'odor' is the acceptable american spelling and 'odour' is british. And considering that babbal is posting from US, it can pass. Who the hell cares about spellings on internet anyway!
However, that doesn't take us away from the stupid all encompassing generalisation she has made. If she is around bad smelling Indians all the time what can we do about that? And posting her botheration on internet certainly wont help her in any way.
So, lets come up with some ideas for her.
I have one. That she carry a deodorant with her all the time and ask bad smelling Indians for their permission to spray some on them. If that doesn't work she can snort some of it herself and remain high for the rest of the day.

More suggestions for her are more than welcome!

bls31
July 3rd, 2007, 10:25 AM

Once again I ask what do we gain by using Harsh Language.
BLS

dreamer
July 3rd, 2007, 10:30 AM
Bhai Yash, I too checked the spelling of odour after finding this post but as it turns out 'odor' is the acceptable american spelling and 'odour' is british. And considering that babbal is posting from US, it can pass. Who the hell cares about spellings on internet anyway!
However, that doesn't take us away from the stupid all encompassing generalisation she has made. If she is around bad smelling Indians all the time what can we do about that? And posting her botheration on internet certainly wont help her in any way.
So, lets come up with some ideas for her.
I have one. That she carry a deodorant with her all the time and ask bad smelling Indians for their permission to spray some on them. If that doesn't work she can snort some of it herself and remain high for the rest of the day.

More suggestions for her are more than welcome!

Cool dude ... regarding spell i also pagered yash ... and well i am waiting for more responses eagerly ::::p

yatinder19
July 3rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
You are quoting all indians...Why you NRI people talk like this about your native people.This is very silly question!!!

dreamer
July 3rd, 2007, 10:34 AM
Please delete my nassage

only mistake u did is to use "Indians" out there

sumeetmalik
July 3rd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Please delete my nassage

But we are not done yet! We sincerely want to help you in your botheration babbal. Wait for some time. There will be some precious suggestions for you by fellow members. Or do you doubt about the creativity of your fellow Indians?

yashbeniwal
July 3rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
I am not using harsh lingo, but excuse me I don't like when an Indian forgot his motherland and pointing towards some silly facts abt the fellow Indians,,, Who give them the rights to do so,,,,,,
Do u think that it is a gd point to be raised and we all appreciate her,,,,

"Lakh pardeshi hoyeye, apna desh nahi bhulida,, Jis mulak da khaande uska bura nahi maangida"

Once again I ask what do we gain by using Harsh Language.
BLS

nmalik121
July 3rd, 2007, 11:01 AM
It was sheer immature question on her part which she dared to ask! Now, we should not bring her down with harsh words and taunts...anymore! Amen!

sunitahooda
July 3rd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I feel PERSONAL HYGIENE is a very private matter and some are more attentive to it and some are less. Foreigners bath rarely n sponge and it forces them to use strong Eau De Toilette/Deodrants/Perfumes or talc. They just believe in LOOKING GOOD NOT FEELING GOOD:) We INDIANS might be using less deodrants but shower more frequently than them....FOR SURE:p another reason that makes DEodrant A MUST for them is their eating habits....they eat all kinds of non-veg food specially red meat which makes their skin smell horrible as they sweat/perspire

shweta123
July 3rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
Please delete my nassage

Well, not quiet aware what the matter exactly is but after reading the posts I would like to say that smelling bad has nothing to do with the nationality! Moreover, I would point out something I noticed & that is the body odour depends on many a factors like the weather conditions, the type of clothes one wears as some kind of clothes doesnt suits one's skin type! and even the type of food one eats!

Using Deo or perfume is an artificial solution!! Its just the mode used to spread a sweet smell across so that the bad odour loses its noticeability!!Isn't it? what more? Does it stops the bad smell ! No way........ it cant do that irrespective of what the marketers may claim! So, using Deo is a solution but the ultimate solution lies only in keeping one's digestive system and body fine and clean & wearing clothes that suit the skin type!!

VPannu
July 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
They just believe in LOOKING GOOD NOT FEELING GOOD:) We INDIANS might be using less deodrants but shower more frequently than them....FOR SURE:p another reason that makes DEodrant A MUST for them is their eating habits....they eat all kinds of non-veg food specially red meat which makes their skin smell horrible as they sweat/perspire
Agreed. Long ago I read an article which said almost half of the Europe fail to take bath daily:eek: and Spaniards were on the top of the list. I dont know if the stats have improved or worsened now.
I have came across some foreigners who stunk like almost like poo. You would probably faint if you smell them.
For Brig. Uncle, I dont agree that Yash used hard language. Sadhna has been a member of Jatland.com since 2005 and her first post is about stinking Indians?

bls31
July 3rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
I am amazed at the justifications offered for the use of Harsh language,the word harsh that I have used is mild to describe the type of language we are using.why are we so sensitive to one of us pointing to some of our short comings, why do we straight away jump to compare ourselves with the foreigners. most of us haven't had the privilege of interacting with them either abroad or in the country unlike the lucky few Management or IT professionals working abroad, are we not showing our inferiority complex by these strong reactions.

Well if you want to listen to an old foggy like me lets use temperate language it will result in healthier ,interactions and new posts on the portal.

In so far as my experience goes with body odor I have had my own bitter experiences, no worse than what I had to suffer in 1962 with the female Mompa porters carrying our stuff to the Valley of Death, of the River Namka Chu, in NEFA,when we were forced to take shelter from the elements in a Chouri Hut , incidentally they never take a bath , so I was told.

Lets enjoy, let us make fiends and make the portal a nice place to visit BLS

cooljat
July 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Respected Brig Uncle!,
Very Valid point raised by you!!
Ya, I do agree that Jats should be a bit more humble n modest!!
Modesty n coolness wont let our pride down instead it'll lift up our false bad image!!.....now dont advocate the thing that Haryanwi is like this only....dark sarcasm is inherent part of it!!

Hope it gives some gyaan :)

As for Body odour I feel artifical scents wont help, better take bath with fresh water twice a day!! :)

Rock on
Jit

I am amazed at the justifications offered for the use of Harsh language,the word harsh that I have used is mild to describe the type of language we are using.why are we so sensitive to one of us pointing to some of our short comings, why do we straight away jump to compare ourselves with the foreigners. most of us haven't had the privilege of interacting with them either abroad or in the country unlike the lucky few Management or IT professionals working abroad, are we not showing our inferiority complex by these strong reactions.

Well if you want to listen to an old foggy like me lets use temperate language it will result in healthier ,interactions and new posts on the portal.

In so far as my experience goes with body odor I have had my own bitter experiences, no worse than what I had to suffer in 1962 with the female Mompa porters carrying our stuff to the Valley of Death, of the River Namka Chu, in NEFA,when we were forced to take shelter from the elements in a Chouri Hut , incidentally they never take a bath , so I was told.

Lets enjoy, let us make fiends and make the portal a nice place to visit BLS

jitendershooda
July 3rd, 2007, 02:31 PM
you know ur so called non indians ... dont wash after **** !!! :eek:

Ha ha ha Bhai Ravi .... Apne aale te hade bhi DALLU teke pavein hein .... konya gyan aata inke dhang mein ... :)

Kaeyan ke dekhya ek aur kime na pave to ye COKE ki bottal ne aadhi kat ke dhare pavenge ....

nmalik121
July 3rd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Whoa!!! Where is this discussion going on? I am unable to understand why people on jat land are obsessed with jat's behavior so much...I am not against anyone's thoughts..whatever one is saying about jat's harsh tones and all that...but now it is getting over...and overdose of anything is bad....instead of debating and discussing these things on website, all jat members should practice restraint and patience in life generally, that would make some real differnce...here topic is about indian's bad odour..and no doubt..generalisation about some caste/country is always wrong...:)..and i belive yash had not used such harsh language that this matter is dragged so much...an apt title for this OVERDOSE: JATS ON JAT BASHING.....:D

jitendershooda
July 3rd, 2007, 02:45 PM
We INDIANS might be using less deodrants but shower more frequently than them....FOR SURE:p

:) this is general section par sunita ke baat pe yad aagi ya bhi ... to hade ee likh dyun hun ...

Ek gaam mein ek tau tha ... kassuta gohchi ... jadyan jadyan te nahya na karta ... ek bari tai ne aant pakad li ... Sankrant aale din ... nue boli .. ek jib tahi nha ke na aavega itne Kheer-halwa na dyun ....

Tau ne sochi ek bhai ya dikkat hui ... nue bolya choh mein aake ... lya de meri dhoti er kurta ... jaon nha ke aaon hun ... tun itne tyar rakhiye kheer-halwa ...

Tae raji ... de diya naya dhuya oood kurta er dhoti ... tau jellwa legya gailyan ... johad ki burji pe jake ... badlya dhoti-kurta naya ... er us jelli ki seengad mein tang ke Dhoti dabo li johad ke pani mein ... er nue ke nue tapakti ne lyave thaen jelli mein ... gharan badte hi bolya .... lee tagaje te sukha de nichod ke iss dhoti ne ... mar gera tedkaen tadak jadde mein ...

tae raji ek le aaj te man li er chandal baal bijva diya tau ka ... khaa pee ke tau kahe ek Oh Ho bhai jee sa aagya ... aangli tahi na bhe-ii er khaan ne Kheer-Halwa ... Tae lakhave tau ke muh kehna ...

yatinder19
July 3rd, 2007, 02:54 PM
Kilkiiiii@dreamer...
Chhillar saab ne ND baat kahi hai

dndeswal
July 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
:) this is general section par sunita ke baat pe yad aagi ya bhi ... to hade ee likh dyun hun ...

Ek gaam mein ek tau tha ... kassuta gohchi ... jadyan jadyan te nahya na karta ... ek bari tai ne aant pakad li ... Sankrant aale din ... nue boli .. ek jib tahi nha ke na aavega itne Kheer-halwa na dyun ....

Tau ne sochi ek bhai ya dikkat hui ... nue bolya choh mein aake ... lya de meri dhoti er kurta ... jaon nha ke aaon hun ... tun itne tyar rakhiye kheer-halwa ...

Tae raji ... de diya naya dhuya oood kurta er dhoti ... tau jellwa legya gailyan ... johad ki burji pe jake ... badlya dhoti-kurta naya ... er us jelli ki seengad mein tang ke Dhoti dabo li johad ke pani mein ... er nue ke nue tapakti ne lyave thaen jelli mein ... gharan badte hi bolya .... lee tagaje te sukha de nichod ke iss dhoti ne ... mar gera tedkaen tadak jadde mein ...

tae raji ek le aaj te man li er chandal baal bijva diya tau ka ... khaa pee ke tau kahe ek Oh Ho bhai jee sa aagya ... aangli tahi na bhe-ii er khaan ne Kheer-Halwa ... Tae lakhave tau ke muh kehna ...

hahaha ! Jitu, nyun kar - isnei humor mein ek nayi thread bana key chep de - ND sauda likh diya !

dreamer
July 3rd, 2007, 07:29 PM
Respected Brig Uncle!,
Very Valid point raised by you!!
Ya, I do agree that Jats should be a bit more humble n modest!!
Modesty n coolness wont let our pride down instead it'll lift up our false bad image!!.....now dont advocate the thing that Haryanwi is like this only....dark sarcasm is inherent part of it!!

As for Body odour I feel artifical scents wont help, better take bath with fresh water twice a day!! :)

Rock on
Jit

bhai point toh aapka bee theek tha ... per yoh discussion ka hissa na tha ...
not talking about haryanvi here talking about INDIANS :confused:

dreamer
July 3rd, 2007, 07:33 PM
Ha ha ha Bhai Ravi .... Apne aale te hade bhi DALLU teke pavein hein .... konya gyan aata inke dhang mein ... :)

Kaeyan ke dekhya ek aur kime na pave to ye COKE ki bottal ne aadhi kat ke dhare pavenge ....

:D
:D:D

shailendra
July 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by babbal

LOL!!! :D Wow... it must have taken a lot of deep profound thinking and literal 'nose-bleed pain' [of years spent researching going aound sniffing Europeans at various Airports (yup, case of mistaken identity, bebe)] to coin this 'brilliant' query! Yeah; I really can't answer how can they manage the amazing feat of mixing curry with their body odors!??! Really Amazing stuff, ain't it....
But anyways- My sincere & heartiest compliments to you (and best wishes :rolleyes:) for finally asking that true noble prize winning million dollar question...

(Oh By the way; all members posting on that other ABCD thread; please take note and let's just rest our case- we can obviously 'see' some of the major effects of immigration on Confused Desi's here! :cool:)

My advise to you, Sadhna?- Stay away from airports! Period... :D:D:D
[and if that is obviously not quite possible, then as a precaution (cause now I am kinda vaguely suspicious here) maybe try and buy a change of new clothes yourself and wear them when next venturing out to the airport; kade suna to hoga tannae- khud diya tale aandehra honta hai....;)

Best of luck,

-:)One stinky Indian!

aabhisheksirohi
July 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM

Rock on
Jit

Bulls Eye Brother !!

Your message is crystal clear.

Ohh By the way, why she/he is banned from the site?

ritu
July 4th, 2007, 02:08 AM
saare ke saare is chori ke paache pad gaye.babbal ne jo kahi hai va kati sahi baat hai .yaha par offices me indians especially south indians pata nahi ek shirt kitne dinn pahante hai aur vo sambar aur kari patta ki mahak +pasina ufff.yaha par na jaane kitne indians ko project se nikala bhi ja chuka hai sirf isi baat ke liye.
vaise babbal yo topic shuru karane ki tumne sochi bhi to yaha.

sidchhikara
July 4th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Why is this member banned? What was the procedure followed to ban her?
Is somebody trying to say that difference of opinion is not allowed on this site?

I am more concerned about her being banned than the question she asked.

I request the owner of the site not to ban her or explain the ban. But since he/she is the owner, I will go with their decision because the site is their property - but the credibility of this site will be hurt because of this.

Please explain!!

ritu
July 4th, 2007, 02:13 AM
pannu laage se ghan hi experience se.kitni be behosh ho liya bhai.
Agreed. Long ago I read an article which said almost half of the Europe fail to take bath daily:eek: and Spaniards were on the top of the list. I dont know if the stats have improved or worsened now.
I have came across some foreigners who stunk like almost like poo. You would probably faint if you smell them.
For Brig. Uncle, I dont agree that Yash used hard language. Sadhna has been a member of Jatland.com since 2005 and her first post is about stinking Indians?

sidchhikara
July 4th, 2007, 04:35 AM
I think its a matter of personal hygeine. If you interact with other people and you stink - it might affect you adversely at your job, personal life etc etc., - It will become a part of your personality - that is how people will remember you because that is how nature made us - all living creatures can and will identify others using smell - it is one of our primitive traits - also humans with their inherent tendency to discriminate will discriminate against you if you stink - plain and simple - that is what babbal did.
Attacking foreigners and defending stinkers is not a solution to your own stinking problem.

cooljat
July 4th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Bhai Dreamer.....I guess u miss the very thing, actually I quoted Brig uncle's writings n finished it with my 2 cents to the very discussion!!

please, read it again!! Thanks :)

Rock on
Jit
bhai point toh aapka bee theek tha ... per yoh discussion ka hissa na tha ...
not talking about haryanvi here talking about INDIANS :confused:

yashbeniwal
July 4th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Mujhe lagtaa hai ki yeh body odour ki problem itni bad gayi sai ki,, :eek: abh Haryane ki khusboo bhi isko nahi mitaa sakhti,,,
Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata ki logan kai Haryane k naam ki chees kyun laag rahi hai,,:D:eek: kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sunitahooda
July 4th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Yash i think we should head towards Community Spirit:p:D iss ODOUR/POdder ko aise hi rehney de....log kimme ghaney thandaayi ki baat karan laagey:mad::o:( apney gireybaan mai koye na jhankta....STANDING TALL doesn't mean you're actually that HIGH;)
Mujhe lagtaa hai ki yeh body odour ki problem itni bad gayi sai ki,, :eek: abh Haryane ki khusboo bhi isko nahi mitaa sakhti,,,
Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata ki logan kai Haryane k naam ki chees kyun laag rahi hai,,:D:eek: kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

VPannu
July 4th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Ek baat aur sei......jin ne ghani baans aati ho wo apni naak boch lyo.:D
Saanp bhi mar jyaaga ar laatthi bhi na tootte:rolleyes:

sunitahooda
July 4th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ek aur uppaye sai Pannu....donu nahsaan mai scent ke fohey thoos lyo:p;) Oops KATI KALAA SARCASM ho gya yo tai....par jiss mai sense of humor hoga woh madda jarur hansega

dndeswal
July 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM

किसै की नाक घणी लांबी होया करै, उसने घणी बाँस (odor) आया करै भाई । उन ताहीं कर दो अक आपणे नाक में थोड़ा deodorant डाल ले । हरयाणे में तै घणे जाट बसैं सैं, उनके बदन पै यो अंग्रेजी फार्मूला काम ना आवै, deodorant बनावण आळी सारी कंपनी फेल हो ज्यांगी । उन विदेशियां ताहीं कह दो अक दो टाइम नहाना सीख लें ।

yatinder19
July 4th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Ek aur uppaye sai Pannu....donu nahsaan mai scent ke fohey thoos lyo:p;) Oops KATI KALAA SARCASM ho gya yo tai....par jiss mai sense of humor hoga woh madda jarur hansega
Kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii@KATI KALAA SARCASM.....
Upaay kati raam baan sai

dreamer
July 4th, 2007, 11:48 AM

KALAA SARCASM hahahahha:D

sejwaldeepak
July 4th, 2007, 11:51 AM
yo ke mudda tha liya thamne.. manne tei nyu laage hai iss chori ne apni jaan mein kadde desi ghee koni khaya..kha leti tei kaddi na kehti ke baans marein sein indians..dekhi na:( ye meri sasu ke angrej kimme kaam tei karna jane hi na sein.. kimme kaam karenge tei pasina bhi aawega, jib bera patega firangiyan ne baans ke reh sei, sare deo fail ho lenge susreyan ke.. bera na ke ke gandh khawein sein.. jangal ke hath kaddi dhone na inne.. meri maano tei inn sare firangiyan ne pakad pakad ke .. pig farm mein ger aao pher bujho koi indians mein baans mare sei ke thare mein.. :mad:

dreamer
July 4th, 2007, 11:54 AM
yo ke mudda tha liya thamne.. manne tei nyu laage hai iss chori ne apni jaan mein kadde desi ghee koni khaya..kha leti tei kaddi na kehti ke baans marein sein indians..dekhi na:( ye meri sasu ke angrej kimme kaam tei karna jane hi na sein.. kimme kaam karenge tei pasina bhi aawega, jib bera patega firangiyan ne baans ke reh sei, sare deo fail ho lenge susreyan ke.. bera na ke ke gandh khawein sein.. jangal ke hath kaddi dhone na inne.. meri maano tei inn sare firangiyan ne pakad pakad ke .. pig farm mein ger aao pher bujho koi indians mein baans mare sei ke thare mein.. :mad:

Kahan mai kimmai kasar nahin chhodi bhai .... :cool:

rahultokas
July 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM

killllllllllllllllkiii,,, bohot e badhiyaa upaaye bataayaa bebe,,:D
kitt tai tohh tohh kai laave sai issey upaaye;)

yashbeniwal
July 4th, 2007, 12:07 PM
sent naa milai toh seeth k foye bhi laga sakhte ho,,,,
aur mehnat k paisene ki odour nahi khusboo aati hai,,,

yashbeniwal
July 4th, 2007, 12:16 PM
ere maine suna sai en firengiyaan ki naak susra ki toote bargi ho sai,,,:eek::rolleyes:,,
ek kaam karai toh inki naakai kai mada saa randha marwa de toh kissa rah,,,:confused::confused:

किसै की नाक घणी लांबी होया करै, उसने घणी बाँस (odor) आया करै भाई । उन ताहीं कर दो अक आपणे नाक में थोड़ा deodorant डाल ले । हरयाणे में तै घणे जाट बसैं सैं, उनके बदन पै यो अंग्रेजी फार्मूला काम ना आवै, deodorant बनावण आळी सारी कंपनी फेल हो ज्यांगी । उन विदेशियां ताहीं कह दो अक दो टाइम नहाना सीख लें ।