PDA

View Full Version : Save Female Foetus In India.

nareshkadyan7
July 10th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Dear Friends,
In India this is a big problem & people do not like female child , position ratio wise is very low in female cases. The Central Govt. made out a law to prohibit pre-natal diagnostic techniques for determination of sex of the foetus leading to female foeticide.
Hence you are requested to have a look <www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/722971242> please sign & support the cause.
regards,

neyhaa
July 31st, 2007, 04:50 PM
I agree with you completely...being a woman myself,I believe that there is nothing that today's woman cannot do. So,it is simply unfair to not let one live to prove her mettle to the parents and the society. This issue is very close to my heart, having done my thesis on a similar topic. For any kind of help for the same, please contact me.

dahiyars
July 31st, 2007, 11:38 PM
Dear kadian sahib

Agreed

Can be said like this also. Please go through.

R.S.Dahiya

rishirajsingh
August 1st, 2007, 01:52 AM
Dear kadian sahib

Agreed

Can be said like this also. Please go through.

R.S.Dahiya
really shameful for civilized society.now we have to again consider that we are actually civilized or we r only posing to be civilized.All of us r only beings,certainly it is only truth that one day all of us have to die.our lives r also GOD gifted then we have no any right to interfere in the doings of super GOD.Any person who commits any crime, is punishable by virtue of legislative law as well as by virtue of the law of super GOD.I may tell u so many examples where criminal commits crime but in absence of adequate witness ,be accquited by criminal court,could not be accquited by the court of super GOD.Quantum of punishment is not lessor awarded by SUPER COURT OF GOD.Removal of pregnency of female child is punishable offence.so any person who commits this offence ,must be punished by the court of SUPERGOD.It is 100 percent fact.if a research can be arranged on the topicFUTURE LIFE OF THE COUPLES WHO PERFORMED THE REMOVAL OF PREGNENCY OF FEMALE CHILD The result may tell us that all of them have been punished by the court of SUPERGOD.it may be possible that mode of punishment may be different. BROTHER IT IS BURNING QUESTION OF THIS ERA.ALL OF US HAVE TO FIND OUT ANSWER OF IT . FROM RISHI RAJ SINGH

vikramlal
August 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM
The issue of female foeticide in India is becoming an old story There might

be real reasons (not that it is justified) for people not wanting to have girls

in the indian environment, What i dont understand is why this evil practice is

existing among NRI,S in places like the uk , canada and the us. here

in canada i just saw two articles where the boy to girl ratio is skewed in

communities with asian immigrant populations. i have the link to one of them.

These countires have old age security systems so the need for a son to look

after the parents in old age should not be that much of a concern.

http://www.ncln.ca/content/pdf/CanadaLostDaughters.pdf

gaurav_malik
August 3rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
This thread is appriciable, Sir. General awareness among masses is the most logical solution to this problem. Haryana govt. is putting good effort to make people aware about importance of women.
Few months back some of you might have read a article about a survey, which was conducted by Haryana govt. in many villages in Bhiwani district to find sex ratio in age group of 0-5 years. Results were very +ive.
In all the villages no. female child was greater than male child.
1200 per thousand, 1250 per thousand.........etc. were some of very encourging results.
This proves general awareness does imapact such issues.

gaganjat
August 6th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Male foeticide should be promoted on war level.

It will bring the balance in male-female ratio