PDA

View Full Version : When Two Strangers Met! - II

nmalik121
July 12th, 2007, 11:20 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6509/lovezg2.jpg

He began to wonder if he was even remotely in control of his choice of destinations, or merely being influenced by some colossal urge.

“You…come…my home,” Sanjeev used his hands to fill in the gaps created by foreign language’s words.

She was lost in her thoughts. For a moment her eyes sized him up and finally she decided something. She was somewhere close to what she could decide best. She folded her hairs in a bunny, looked at him silently, and nodded in agreement.

Now, Sanjeev got suspicious. Why she is not minding sharing a place in night with an unknown bachelor guy.

“But…I not…(thinking hard for a while )… know you,” Sanjeev said with a pinch of salt in his tone.

“Okay…see my passport,” she brought out her passport from her bag and gave it to him. Sanjeev saw it carefully. The stamp of USA embassy was there on her passport photo. Her name, Rosy Periera, was written in blue ink. He was bit more secured about her identity.

“But….I….Home…live….alone,” Sanjeev fumbled for words trying to tell her his bachelor status. He was trying hard to recall the dictionary words just to make her understand what he wanted to convey.

“You mean you live alone, right?” she asked.

“Yes,” he nodded in agreement.

“No prob,” she whispered

There was no sign of coming any bus now.

“Co…me,” Sanjeev said while his voice cracking in the middle of the single syllable and began walking towards the gate of bus depot.

There were six-seven autos standing in a row waiting for the customer. Sanjeev always followed the golden rule of “law of Average” while hiring an auto. The rule says: You ask ten autowallahs, one will surely agree on your price. Sanjeev succeeded this time too.

The FM was playing the song in auto, “Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi si, Soti ratton me Jaagi Si…” The moon was spreading its light on her beautiful round face and her hair scattered around her neck.

“I am Rosy,” She flashed her electrifying smile with forwarding her hand for hand-shake.

“San…jeev,” he shook her hand with trembling voice. It was first time he shook hand with such a beautiful girl. It was not as if he was ugly. He was too fairly decent looking with 5’7 height, fair complexion and broad shoulders. But his upbringing was such that he hardly could communicate with any girl in healthy way.

She was smiling. Sanjeev too smiled back first time. Their eyes met for a tiny moment and he blinked immediately. Sanjeev could hear her chuckle very clearly.

“Aapne khana khaya?” Sanjeev asked making his hands posing like eating.

“No…I haven’t, but it’s really okay,” she replied with all the politeness possible in her charming voice.

“Phir bhi…you eat!” Sanjeev insisted and asked auto driver to stop at Yusuf Sarai market, near AIIMS.

Yusuf Sarai is the only place where one can eat delicious aaloo-ghobi-mooli-paneer paranthas even at 3 am without much burden on one's pocket.

He ordered to pack four large ghobi paranthas and moved back to auto. He was now opening up with the stranger. She too came out and stood near him.

Stares were followed by smiles and smiles were slowly followed by small talks.

“What you do”… “Where you from”… “What are you doing at this time in night”… “When will you go back”…blah, blah….blah

With each passing moment they got to know each other more and ice began to melt between two strangers.

Sanjeev got to know about her background. Her father was an Indian and mother was a Bangladeshi. Born and brought up in USA, it was her first visit to India.

They reached the home.

Sanjeev was not worried about his land lord since they must have slept till now. It was a small typical iron door, found in small abut modern city like Chandigarh. Though the door was locked, it didn’t make any difference since he used to jump it over late in night.

But, it was a little difficult for Rosy to do so. Sanjeev offered his hand for support while jumping over the gate. She put her one hand down his shoulder. Her fingers traced the contour of his upper back too. She felt his muscles, his very sinew as he moved.

Her warm breath brushed against his face. His eyes fluttered closed as he touched her hand. He felt her touch first time and forced himself not to blush in front of her. He was feeling something. She giggled while jumping over the gate and he knew that was a sound he’d never get over.

By the time they were heading toward the stairs for first floor, he felt much more under control. It was a one room flat with a kitchen, bathroom, and one small balcony. His heart, however, didn’t stop the feelings that swamped him as they walked side by side

He opened the door, and went straight to hostess mode, which was the safest place he could find. The room was a typical bachelor madhouse with all clothes scattered everywhere, shoes in the middle of the floor. She kept smiling while Sanjeev was trying to make the room look like a normal room and not a store-house.

“Today…Bai…not…come,” he tried to explain in vain.

Within few moments, Sanjeev made the room look quite okay.

“You sit,” he asked her politely indicating towards the single bed in the room. She grinned back.

Both had dinner without much conversation.

It was time to sleep. Sanjeev made his bed at ground.

“Thanks for making my bed,” she gave him a soft look.

“No-No, this…my bed, I sleep here,” Sanjeev said all the words in single breath.

“How can I sleep here? Please don’t make me feel so small by offering me your bed, I already have given you lots of trouble, so no more please,” she said. He could sense her anxiety in the her sound.

He smiled at her look of concern but shook his head. “No problem.”

TBC...(To Be Continued)

delhione
July 13th, 2007, 12:03 AM
bhai !!! kuch jameen te judya od post karya kar yahade. ye romantic Silhouette hamne bhateri dekh raakhi hain.
antil.

nmalik121
July 13th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Bhai Yashpal, haade saare ke saare jameen te joodi battein karan wale hi to sain...ek aadmi ne tain kuch alag karan dega ya nahi...har doosri post me koi na koi sawal daag deve sain...:D...