PDA

View Full Version : When Two Strangers Met! - IV

nmalik121
July 14th, 2007, 02:27 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5761/eyesqx6.jpg

As the golden rays of sun kissed the first part of the earth in the morning, the street was abuzz with ambulance and police sirens. Policemen in their neat khaki dresses thronged the first floor balcony of the house no. 146/B2, Uday Park, Delhi, while a larger crowd stood down braving the drop in temperature.

The crowd’s whispers were no different: “When did it happen?” “Who did it?” “Who was the guy?” “What he used to do?” “Jamana bhut kharab hai!”

The mutilated body (or, say parts) of the guy was laid in the ambulance by the hospital ward-boys on a stretcher covered under a pure white cloth.

With deep wounds on the back and ribs, face had been battered beyond recognition. It seemed that the eyes had been gouged out after he died of nonstop brutal attacks on his body.

“Ye pichle ek maheene me saantwa dil hila dene wala murder hai, or Police poori tarah se apradhi ko pakadne me nakamyab rahi hai...laash itni buri tarah se bigad di gayee hai ki post-mortem ki bhi jaroorat nahi padne wali, Police aakhir kab tak soti rahegi…kab tak masoom logon ki jaane ek bimar dimag wale serial killer ke hatthon jati rahengi…Police department ko iska jawab dena hi padega,”

(It is the seventh shocking brutal murder in past one month, and police is totally failed in bringing the culprits to book, murders are happening with such brutality that it even doesn’t require any postmortem anymore, how long police would continue to be ineffective, how many more innocent lives would be lost because of a sick-minded serial killer on prowl, Police department have to answer this!)

Anita Matto, Metro News, Aaj Tak

Two beautiful (?) prying eyes, standing alone in a street corner behind the crowd were watching the entire thing. The eyes were shining with fingers clinched into each-others snugly. Eyes were smiling more than the lips.

…………..

Next night…

The clock struck 11:30 pm. A guy is standing at the Badarpur Border main road, waiting for the bus. Suddenly he hears a sugary voice.

“Excuse me…Helloooo,” she called him with a juicy smile on her lips.

…………..