PDA

View Full Version : Masti Ki Paathshala - VIII

nmalik121
July 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9527/rosejg7.jpg

Masti Ki Paathshala - VIII

The people were enjoying the entire drama since hardly any girl/woman shows the courage to speak up so openly in a crowded unfriendly place such as a bus.

Prashant was busy in his own world. Actually, he was looking towards a beautiful college girl with a handbag lying in lap sitting on the near by seat. She was with her friend. Both were conversing something.

Few minutes later, her friend got up from her seat. And Prashant wasted no time in possessing the prized-seat. Prashant was grinning widely looking towards both of us making feel jealous. The girl began looking outside the window.

“Saala” Sachin whispered with a cunning smile on his face, “ab dekhna iska asli rang.”

My alert mind was now noticing every single move Prashant was going to make.

“Excuse me,” Prashant tried to attract her attention in extremely decent tone.

“Yes…” she turned with a confused look.

“I think I have seen you somewhere,” Prashant said with a genuine doubt in his eyes.

“Oh really?” she replied while rolling her eyes, “Yes, You have.”

“Oh…that’s great,” Prashant’s tone was now more confident than before, “Where?”

“In this bus…stupid,” she said with a mocking face-expression, “Its very old trick to start talk with girls, not impressive at all. Better luck next time.”

“Wo toh hai…” Prashant was amazed at girl’s wit, but he persisted, “If I come up with something impressive, then can we talk?”

“Thanks but no thanks…I don’t want you to put too much pressure on your knees,” she smiled sarcastically making his fun.

We too were enjoying this funny conversation.

“Sooo nice of you…then, you tell me some new trick,” Prashant laughed back and said “I won’t mind you putting pressure on your knees.” Both of us too laughed at his witty reply. She gaves us a tough look.

“Why should I tell it to you?” she shot back, this time with bit ruffled tone.

“Because no one has asked you this question till now,” Prashant was now coming to his convincing best.

“How can you say that no one has asked me this question before?” she glanced into his eyes looking completely involved in the conversation.

“Your eyes said it all,” Prashant began to flirt now.

“Oh really…” she laughed again showing her white pearls, “I had heard about mind readers, but you seem to be an eye-reader.”

“If one can understand the eyes’ language then no need to go to bottom of mind,” Prashant was becoming philosophical now because he knew very well that philosophy works too well with most of girls.

“Oh really…” she gave him another look while searching something down the seat.

“Oh really’ seems to be your favorite line,” he made his face in same way as she did while saying her favorite line.

She continued to look downwards the seat.

“Mujhe maarne ke liye sandal nikal rahi ho kya?” Prashant said with a mock fear in eyes.

“Hahahaha…” this time she laughed loudly, “aree nahi…my two rupee coin has fallen down, searching that only.”

Her hearty laugh made Prashant feel more comfortable and confident.

“Here is another person who is losing on moments worth million bucks for the sake of a two rupee coin, like most of us do,” Prashant continued with his philosophical talk. And, it was working.

She didn’t say anything but just gave a serious look to Prashant. Her face went through strong fluctuations of emotions in a single moment.

“Now please don’t repeat your ‘oh really’ again,” Prashant said before she could say anything.

“My stop has come,” she came back to the present and stood up.

“Aree…what happened to your two rupees coin and our friendship?” Prashant too stood making a way for her to come out of seat.

“What friendship?” she questioned his statement, “We are not friends.”

“If we can sit, converse and even laugh together, that means we can be good friends, can’t we?” Prashant was now directly purposing her for friendship.

“I like your confidence,” she moved ahead putting her bag on shoulder.

Prashant was bit sad. He sat back. Sachin placed himself immediately on the vacated seat near by window.

Suddenly she turned back, walked four steps back and stopped near Prashant, “Thanks for that coin suggestion, I won’t forget it ever.”

Prashant continued to see her going like a statue. She got down at Pitampura bus stop.

“Kya baat hai Paajii…Chha gaye aap toh,” I put my hand over his shoulder. He was grinning visibly as I sat on his sat, “let me sit now for sometime,”

He too adjusted with us.

“Aree yaar…you seem to be a master, thoda hume bhi toh bta ye ladki patane ka funda,” Sachin asked Prashant in his curious tone.

“Her last words made me feel she is a very sensible girl,” Prashant was still thinking about her last words ‘Thanks for that coin suggestion, I won’t forget it ever’.

“Whatever man…she was positive about friendship, wasn’t she?” I asked.

“She was and she was not too,” Prashant replied with his profound intelligence.

“Means?” both me and Sachin spoke at the same moment.

“Means…She is someone who won’t be a friend just for time pass, either she will go for a serious emotional bonding or will stay alone,” Prashant analyzed her personality with the efficiency like an expert psychologist can do.

“Then what you want? A ‘time pass’ or ‘in-the-heart’ sort of relationship,” Sachin came up with his own unique vocabulary.

“I don’t know yaar…she sounds an interesting person but at the same time, I am afraid of emotional people,” Prashant replied with doubt glaring from his eyes.

“Hmmm…Hmmm,” me and Sachin made the sound looking at him and laughed at full volume. The passengers around began staring us.

TBC....