PDA

View Full Version : risky kidney transplants

ritu
July 26th, 2007, 06:31 PM
yesterday i went to meet someone who recentaly had a kidney transplant.he went to pakistan to get the transplant .after transplant his condition got worse though his new kidney was working fine.from pakistan he went to india where he got admitted in apollo hospital in punajb.his condition was still bad .apollo discharged him saying that he will be fine.but his condition was getting worse.finally he came here and now doctors discovered he has hepatitis c and his liver is dying.he had blood tranfusions in apollo and in pakistan.no body bothered to look at this aspect.in pakistan that butcher doctor only transplanted the kidney and took his money,and in apollo they just stabilized his sugar levels.no body cared to look at other aspects.
one more thing i would like to say since most of the kidney failures r result of diabetes...do take it seriously.my mom is here these days with me and she has high blood sugar and every time we eat something sweet she eats it and if ask her not to she will say ...itni si te kuch na hota.