PDA

View Full Version : Moderators .... Thankless Job

jitendershooda
August 10th, 2007, 10:10 PM
It seems that Moderation on JatLand is a thankless job and who wish to earn lots and lots of hatered should join this.

MEMBERS AND OWNERS OF THE JATLAND SITE SHOULD CONSIDER THIS SERIOUS AND TAKE SOME IMMEDIATE STEPS ELSE THEY WILL LOOSE MANY MEMBERS BECAUSE OF THIS NONSENSE BEHAVIOUR OF SOME .... ITS OK YOU NOT LIKE ANY OTHERS THOUGHTS THEN IT DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL START ABUSING THAT GUY ... APAS MEIN JHAGDA HO JYA ...HEATED ARGUMENT HO JYAN ... THAT IS OK .... BUT GALLI-GALOUCH AND USING BAD LANGUAGE FOR ELDERS AND LADIES .... ???

ONE SUGGESTION:

MODERATION WORK LIKE BANNING A PERSON, SENDING WARNINGS TO MEMBERS, EDITING ETC ETC .... SHOULD NOT BE DONE BY PERSONAL IDS OF MEMBERS WHO ARE MODERATORS .... RATHER THESE SHOULD BE DONE BY A SEPARATE ID NAMED "MODERATOR".

SO THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHO HAS TAKEN ACTION AGAINST HIM AND THIS WILL REDUCE THE PERSONAL DISLIKING FOR THE MODERATORS.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

vivektaliyan
August 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Ya I am agree with u. This is not good to banned any member with out having any strong complaints regarding the misbehaviour of members to others. But moderaters think that they are having the all powers that result in lossing of members and no one existing member want to login because of unmature behaviour by moderators.

I am not blaming but I am the person who had bear all that bad things. I am not going to discuss these things hear but requist to the owners and moderators of this site to work better with friendly environment.

anilsinghd
August 14th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Let me first really congratulate all the moderators and administrators for carrying out and holding such a position of responsibility.

I just want to say two things !

1 . Being Moderators , they must understand their responsibility and i guess a little more clarifications on things is not such a bad thing to do. Irrespective of the fact that someone might get offended it is a better prospect to term right as right and wrong as wrong because if u just shut down the matter , then offcourse there is love lost and the frustations seeks vent through different outlet.
Just banning , closing threads is the last thing we should resort to.

2. Being Memebrs we must pay full faith in our moderators and respect their decisions and also prevent their integrity against any peronal attacks they might suffer only from being the moderator.

Obviously botht the members and moderators must pay their individual duties to make it a place worth spending time ! :)

jitendershooda
August 14th, 2007, 01:40 PM
1 . Being Moderators , they must understand their responsibility and i guess a little more clarifications on things is not such a bad thing to do. Irrespective of the fact that someone might get offended it is a better prospect to term right as right and wrong as wrong because if u just shut down the matter , then offcourse there is love lost and the frustations seeks vent through different outlet.
Just banning , closing threads is the last thing we should resort to.

Good point Aneel bhai ...

sunitahooda
August 16th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Jitu....its not thankless in my case....I always THANK when my requests are met.
Now something relevant to the thread at times the new moderators don't go through the contents of a thread and just delete my posts and don't try to know why it was posted n in which context:)

jitendershooda
August 16th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Jitu....its not thankless in my case....I always THANK when my requests are met.
Now something relevant to the thread at times the new moderators don't go through the contents of a thread and just delete my posts and don't try to know why it was posted n in which context:)

Na hey mene te nue lage se ... ek harek aadmi ne apna paksh theek lagya kare harek situation mein chahe wo mein ee kyona hun ... er moderator je koe action le de to issa lage janu yohe naas ki jad hai ... er personal enemity bana le hai ek aadha ... deshwal ji, ki dekh eeb tahi kime ho likh jyan hein unte .... to ke paya uneh moderator banke .... thats why I feel that for the moderators .... they should do moderation by a particular login of moderator instead of their owns .... so that concerned member dont know who has done this and he just know that somebody from moderator team is there .... क्या मैं ठीक कह रहा हूं? :)

haan what anil has said also have weight.

dndeswal
August 16th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Na hey mene te nue lage se ... ek harek aadmi ne apna paksh theek lagya kare harek situation mein chahe wo mein ee kyona hun ... er moderator je koe action le de to issa lage janu yohe naas ki jad hai ... er personal enemity bana le hai ek aadha ... deshwal ji, ki dekh eeb tahi kime ho likh jyan hein unte .... to ke paya uneh moderator banke .... thats why I feel that for the moderators .... they should do moderation by a particular login of moderator instead of their owns .... so that concerned member dont know who has done this and he just know that somebody from moderator team is there .... क्या मैं ठीक कह रहा हूं? :)

haan what anil has said also have weight.

I agree with you on this point, Jitu. Actually we Jats are known for intolerance and we rear enmity over petty issues, though we have a good tradition of settling minor disputes through the system of Panchayat. The proof is today’s courts in Jatland areas – almost 90% cases pertain to Jats. Banias and Punjabis rarely go there and settle their disputes themselves. Any minor action by a moderator is taken as personal by the concerned member, and others too. A poor moderator is de facto banned from writing posts or threads in discussion forums, fearing that it would be considered ‘biased’. See my thread Khatti ki Bahoo (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17618) which had run into controversy due to adverse attitude by some members over “Jat” and “non-Jat joke” issue, though it is purely a “Jat Joke”. I had posted this thread when I was a moderator. Stand taken was – KHUD HI HUMOR MEIN THREAD LIKHTA HAI, AUR KHUD HI MODERATOR BANA BAITHA HAI – HAMARE JOKES KO DELETE KAR DETA HAI !

Those who have not read Khatti ki Bahoo (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17618), read it now. Believe me, among my threads, this one has attracted the best readership in humor forum. I left the Moderator’s job soon thereafter. I feel that now, I am serving the site in a better way. अब एक जाट को moderator बनने पर हंसने-हंसाने पर भी पाबंदी लग जाये तो फिर यह काम कौन करना चाहेगा ?

There are other issues also which I would like to discuss separately, not on threads like this.

ranvirsingh
August 19th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Moderating a forum is difficult, but when serious action is taken against a member, that member must be explained in detail, so that they understand it donot leave the forum.
As far unparliamentary language is concerned, there is no excuse to use such a language and it needs to be dealt seariously.

devdahiya
August 19th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Moderators have a difficult job up their sleeves and that too without any financial compensation.It is easy to criticize them but difficult to understand their position.Notwithstanding that it can happen at times that a worthy member is not appropriately informed about his/her action and hence the heart burns.Ofcourse any faul/indecent language used must be dealt with sternly and urgently.

PS: My reccomendation is that a some sort of salary must be paid to the Administrators/Moderators.Hope it reaches as a Pondering point for who's who?

AND YES IT IS A THANKLESS JOB ANYWAY.

ranvirsingh
August 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Dahiya sahab, the pain of moderating the forum without getting any incentive has been discussed earlier too but nothing has been done. So let's join hands and contribute towards this cause. We all can make sure that the moderators are paid for their crucial time they spend in taking care of the forum. All those willing to contribute please come forward.

jitendershooda
August 20th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Moderators have a difficult job up their sleeves and that too without any financial compensation.It is easy to criticize them but difficult to understand their position.Notwithstanding that it can happen at times that a worthy member is not appropriately informed about his/her action and hence the heart burns.Ofcourse any faul/indecent language used must be dealt with sternly and urgently.

PS: My reccomendation is that a some sort of salary must be paid to the Administrators/Moderators.Hope it reaches as a Pondering point for who's who?

AND YES IT IS A THANKLESS JOB ANYWAY.

Ranvir bhai and Dev ji, even if the member will be informed in that state of anger in his mind, he will always be on the other side to fell that moderator is biased. Yes, the members do have right to know of the correct situation and why he is banned or action has been taken against him. But still there will be pointing fingers on that moderator.

So thats why I was willing to know whether the login name "Moderator" can serve any purpose, as in this case the personal enemity will not be there for the person moderating and he can post on jatland freely without indulging in personally motivated arguements.

Yes, its good idea to make moderation a paid job. But how? it is a personal site and not a community one? So we can bring this matter to Nitin Dahiya and let him decide his way? Whether to contri from jls or through ads?

ritu
August 22nd, 2007, 03:54 AM
its a private site though name is jatland.waqt aane pe ehsas kara diya jaata hai ki humare hisab se rahiye nahi to khisakiye.I am not going to pay a single penny .i know this comment of mine will be deleted very sooon.
Ranvir bhai and Dev ji, even if the member will be informed in that state of anger in his mind, he will always be on the other side to fell that moderator is biased. Yes, the members do have right to know of the correct situation and why he is banned or action has been taken against him. But still there will be pointing fingers on that moderator.

So thats why I was willing to know whether the login name "Moderator" can serve any purpose, as in this case the personal enemity will not be there for the person moderating and he can post on jatland freely without indulging in personally motivated arguements.

Yes, its good idea to make moderation a paid job. But how? it is a personal site and not a community one? So we can bring this matter to Nitin Dahiya and let him decide his way? Whether to contri from jls or through ads?

prashantacmet
August 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
I grade it as a thankless job but moderators are also responsible for it somehow..... I really feel disappointed smtime seeing a biased behaviour of moderators........I am not blaming all but some offcourse make a discrimanation it is what I felt.. It might be because of region... (as i m frm UP and site is dominated by haryana ppl) or gender (I m a male.......:p).......:confused::confused:

ranvirsingh
August 22nd, 2007, 01:25 PM
its a private site though name is jatland.waqt aane pe ehsas kara diya jaata hai ki humare hisab se rahiye nahi to khisakiye.I am not going to pay a single penny .i know this comment of mine will be deleted very sooon.

Ritu fokat (mufat) ki dal me thode kankad pathar to aa hi jaate hain.

bhamboo
August 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM
I think moderators...or administrator doing their job good enough.After joining this platform..I committed 2 mistakes...and I astonished to see that how fast they are reacting...
1.This job is really tough..chellanging...because there is always a fine line between wrong..and right.

2.But healthy interaction should be encouraged.If we all wish that this community grows as family then we must require more..gud ..n healthy interaction.Just keep on posting in formal topic or currunt affairs topic nt help a lot.
3.I think all controversies...arguments....debates start on the men-women..boy-girl....male-female thing.No one can make hard and fast rule for such interaction.Member should show their maturity on this matter.

4.Moderator can also follow a proper (discussed in dis community) mechanism in moderating(banning someone...deleting thred...etc) this community.
They should avoid the show of their previlge power.It might hurt other active member and discourage them in being activ on this form and that wont serve the purpose.

anilsinghd
August 28th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Read all the posts by the worthy members ! And nice to see some ideas pouring in !

@ Jitender Hooda :
I really appreciate the idea of starting a common login name " Moderator " ! It surely can go a great deal in reducing the personal enemity or the grudge originated by any actions of a particular moderator , but at the same time it will reduce the accountability of the moderators and can lead to thir increased whims and fancies :) which surely is not desirable.

Also ur point that when in a rage state everybody feels that their opinion is the correct one ! I really do not believe in this philosophy and also i cant find a practical way out to continue on this kind of methodology.
A moderator is a person vested with authority and "responsibility " is something that comes in ! He/ she just has to work at their discretion and it shud not bother him/her that anybody felt bad ! People with a sound brain will ultimately take things in their stride ( even if they were wrong done , a nice case being that of the dayanand sir , a man with class does not stop over petty little things :)) ! And for those who will not realize , well they are not gonna do in any case :p

@ Dayanand Deshwal Sir : Well i am too small to comment but still my 2 years experience on internet and community sites has at least told me one thing :
Everry good thing is surely accompanied by something not so good . Appreciation comes with some criticism as well . I know it feels bad when the integrity is questioned but then people with the attitude of questioning someone';s integirty ( and more so of a person who contributes a lot ) are not to be given any sort of importance and time ! :) We must continue on our path and time will make everyone realize of the kind person one is !

@ Dev Sir : I believe its a good idea to get the moderators paid for the job they do ! :)

Also i must add that i always believe that the best judge of mine is me only.
So i request all moderators to go about their job meticulously and let criticisms come thier way and take unnecessary one in the stride of the happening things . If your conscious says u r right , then u actually are !:)

satyeshwar
December 21st, 2007, 09:15 AM
ONE SUGGESTION:

MODERATION WORK LIKE BANNING A PERSON, SENDING WARNINGS TO MEMBERS, EDITING ETC ETC .... SHOULD NOT BE DONE BY PERSONAL IDS OF MEMBERS WHO ARE MODERATORS .... RATHER THESE SHOULD BE DONE BY A SEPARATE ID NAMED "MODERATOR".

SO THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHO HAS TAKEN ACTION AGAINST HIM AND THIS WILL REDUCE THE PERSONAL DISLIKING FOR THE MODERATORS.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Hi Jitender,
I have made the changes as you have suggested. Now, if a member gets an infraction, it will come from a moderator account and not from the personal id of the moderators. I hope this helps!
-Satyeshwar

vijay
December 21st, 2007, 02:08 PM
Now, if a member gets an infraction, it will come from a moderator account and not from the personal id of the moderators. I hope this helps!
-Satyeshwar

Good move Satye, i hope now people will just use 'mods' word to curse or blame you guys without any biased perceptions.. :)

asuhag
December 21st, 2007, 03:02 PM
Indeed it is a thankless job & one that would invite extraordinary criticism with one wrong move made, but then I guess all moderators know this before accepting the job!

Then again, what job is perfect?:rolleyes:

-Ashish

cooljat
December 21st, 2007, 03:13 PM
Just Curious...We (Active Members) spend a lotta time here on the forum to keep it alive n happening, Is this a 'Gratifying' Job?? :rolleyes:

We all come here cuz we like to...nobody get paid here!! :p

I wud highly grateful if Mods amend their Confidential Policy with a lil bit Open one! :)

Btw, Real credit goes to 'Nitin Dahiya' the Initiator & Founder of Jatland, Salutations to Him ! :)

Long Live JL!...

Rock on
Jit

asuhag
December 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Rock on! and a toast of beer to that!

cooljat
December 21st, 2007, 03:31 PM
Cheers for gud lyf, bro!!! :)

Let there be BEER!!!... :cool::)

asuhag
December 21st, 2007, 03:37 PM
Drink beer, ++duck fear!

Cheers for gud lyf, bro!!! :)

Let there be BEER!!!... :cool::)

sidchhikara
December 21st, 2007, 10:14 PM
Just Curious...We (Active Members) spend a lotta time here on the forum to keep it alive n happening, Is this a 'Gratifying' Job?? :rolleyes:

We all come here cuz we like to...nobody get paid here!! :p

I wud highly grateful if Mods amend their Confidential Policy with a lil bit Open one! :)

Btw, Real credit goes to 'Nitin Dahiya' the Initiator & Founder of Jatland, Salutations to Him ! :)

Long Live JL!...

Rock on
Jit

I Agree with Jit.

scsheorayan
December 22nd, 2007, 12:22 PM
It is good to see healthy communication among young jats.It is all about balance and not taking extremist view to an issue whether it is for or against. There are always two sides of a coin, a mature person will consider other side before jumping to conclusion. Not only Jats but whole of India is becoming less tolerant and is in a great hurry to get, where ? This must be the gift of materialism, which teaches us how to acquire more and more things but does not teach us their relationship to our happiness. Go back to basics and learn to enjoy what you have rather than rushing to accumulate more and more things in the hope of achieving happiness through them. That will restore balance in life and make a more tolerant individual. Keep up good work and do not be afraid to speak your mind remembering that we all make mistakes and every one deserves a chance to correct his/her mistakes.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Memebers of Jatland, their families, friends and relatives.:)

ranjitjat
December 24th, 2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14971&highlight=dudeeji+posts
Jatland is a good place to know true nature of human beings.
Moderators are doing good and dificult job.
People come here with high hope but disappoint after few months.
Mostly people think Jatland is like a family but it is not.
There is war of EGO and selfrespect going on all the time.
That why many sencere members left.
yah asa ladoo hae jo khaye vah bhi pachataye
aur nahi kahye vah bhi pachhtata raha hae
Duniya mae aya aur jatland ka member ya moderator
nahi bana to uska gyan adhura rah jata hae.
Hamne- Moderator rahte bhi Ban ho kar dekha
Member rahte bhi Ban ho kar kae var dekha
Logo ki galiya bhi khaye- kuch wellwishers

banaye aur jayda sy Dusmani mol li for nothing
Kuch books bhi galat loga ko bhet kari
Gurgaon mae Pahle Jat meeting bhi karke dekhi
2003 december ki bat hae
ise sy nahi to Jat Samaj ka kuch bhala huwa
aur nahi mera koe bhala howa
Time waste aur ak bitter lesson for all
So jisky pas time hae- gali khane ky liye
vah moderator van kar jarur dekho
Insano ki true nature ka pata lag jayega
lekin ise time ka better use bhi ho sakta hae.
1 fauji ny kaha War mae bina gayal huye
aagye thy- Jatland per nahi bach sakta hae
Dusre Fauji ny kaha - Jat land per 1year sy
Jayda tikna 1 Kala - Art of warfair hae.

Love-respect Share -care jo jat samaj ka
Adhar bindu joint family ka purna niyam hae
uski daily dhjiya udai jati hae
Ban- hona aur- Karna
kae dusare namo sy entry karna
Yahan ka janam sidh adhikar hae
So Dear members
khub use karo personal freedom ko
Jo jatland per aaya ban nahi huwaq
ya moderator nahi bana useny duniya mae
bekar jindgi khoye-koi lesson learn hi nahi kiya

I have learn ny lesson at great price
those wish to learn from my experence
are most welcome.
I am thankful to all of you-
ban karne walo ka bhi
aur supporter karne walo ka bhi
jisne meri antar atma ki aankhe khole di
aur bahut bada ahsan kar diya hae.
Now I know better where I stand
and where my dear Jat kaum stand.
No illfeeling toward any member aur moderator.
wish you all very
merry X-Mas and happy new year 2008

anilsinghd
December 30th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I was going through the contents of another thread ( i happened to visit the site after a long time today ) on the Ban of Seema Ji ( please see that my this post has nothing to do with that issue , for that matter , even using the word "ban" is sufficient for me ).

It seems that most of the people disagree to the actions my the moderators and that seems to be the case everywhere , whether it is this site or orkut or elsewhere where there is a concept of moderators.

It really confuses me to the core that if the majority is against any of the controversial actions of the moderators then the following questions arise :
1. Is it not against the sactity of the post and the person that the majority seems to be against any of his/her decisions . whats the point in holding a post (which is in some sense a democratic one ) when the people are not willing to accept your authority.

2. Is it not the very stupidity of the concept that if the majority is not in favour of someone then whats the point of even having such a post ?

3. If only taking decisions which go in the faovur of the majority is th only thing the moderators are supposed to do ( which is reflected by the outrage of the people against them ) then i guess the word moderator need be followed or preceded with the adjective of a " majority "/ "favourable only " / " no self-discretion " or any of some fancy term which refelts the similar thing.
If the moderators are not allowed to use their discretion and take hard st eps or which seemingly go unfavourable for some or might sound rude then whats the point in having a person for the post , any and every action can be made with a majority vote !

Now comes the interesting part ( interesting to me at least ) !

Jit mentioned in his previous post that if mnoderators job is thankless ( and in my opinion its a job which requires respect and we must ( by we , i mean members ) give it to them , then the members job is gratufying !

There is no denying the fact that sites and communities and even for that matter extrapolating , nations and world is made by people ! and i concur to Jit's statement.

Now comes the thing which i find most hypocrite of all !

When an unfavourable thing has happened and to cover for that some use this very sweetened words of being a family and family norms of warning a person , helping out , forgetting his/her mistakes ! Wow , Kudos , we forget this concept totally when we are doing regular postings and keep on continued arguements and use of hatred words or merely trying to get the other down.
And most important of all , we remind ourselves that everything is supposed to be the fair and the democratic process , then we come forward and ask for the reasons of " why " ?
and comes forward is this theory of written rules and grounds of doing certain things !
although we tend to foregt everything when we are doing things which actually run contrary of things that should be !

The system seems to be biased against the moderators a lot , and i am talking of a moderator who is rue , selfless , no ulterior motives , working meticulously ! :)
( PS : There is no intention of mine to start off a new controversy , the idea is to at least make one person think of what i worte a little deeply and identify and rectify some of the regular / common ( non - thought of ) mistakes !

Thanks !

ssindhu
December 31st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Jitender,
I have made the changes as you have suggested. Now, if a member gets an infraction, it will come from a moderator account and not from the personal id of the moderators. I hope this helps!
-Satyeshwar

this is the worst i could expect here...sheerly a retardness...HOW DO YOU LOOK AT IT IN THE AGE OF RTI ACT...when govt is hell bent to bring more and more transparency...JL is playing secret on such lowly jobs...now all the mods will get painted with the same brush because of some nincompoop's follies...why should all the mods be called stupid because of some other's faults

Thumbs down to jit's idea and your hasty action

anilsinghd
December 31st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sory to comment Seema Ji , but he very sense of your post seems to be pretty hell bent on doing certain actions which will compell at least one (and i am mathematically correct here :p ) moderators to intervene.

I dont understand the logic that in this ultra modern age ( where RTI's etc are there ) , why cant people have that essential self control , patience and common sense to not make a lot of hue and cry on a place which contains the so tagged " lowly posts " !

The finger pointing on others continue ! :) Change is painful !

I strictly comment against the use of words such as " lowly " against the moderators ! Please refrain from it ! If you dont believe in a system , you are at your own free will to opt out.
:)

stokas
January 6th, 2008, 01:22 AM
this is the worst i could expect here...sheerly a retardness...HOW DO YOU LOOK AT IT IN THE AGE OF RTI ACT...when govt is hell bent to bring more and more transparency...JL is playing secret on such lowly jobs...now all the mods will get painted with the same brush because of some nincompoop's follies...why should all the mods be called stupid because of some other's faults

Thumbs up to you Seema!!

RTI Act means Right To Information Act you non-educated PEOPLE!

Even some 'members' are going to be painted with the same brush very soon!!!

satyeshwar
January 6th, 2008, 01:34 AM

Not sure what you mean by hasty. Jit's suggestion was made on August 10th and I made the change a full 4 months after on 21st December (so that all the debate on this subject is over). If you really had comments on this subject, you had all this time to make them.

I guess this just brings out that you can never make everyone happy at the same time. Someone will always blame you for something no matter what you do.
-Satyeshwar

ssindhu
January 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Not sure what you mean by hasty. Jit's suggestion was made on August 10th and I made the change a full 4 months after on 21st December (so that all the debate on this subject is over). If you really had comments on this subject, you had all this time to make them.

I guess this just brings out that you can never make everyone happy at the same time. Someone will always blame you for something no matter what you do.
-Satyeshwar

subsiding keeping 'some' happy and 'some' unhappy over this, just think was it required at all in the age when people are up for transparency overhaul in the system?

this is million steps backward...

i refrain from any discussion on it now...

sejwaldeepak
January 7th, 2008, 11:50 AM

tanne ibbe piyaun ke beer mein .. aa ibke ne gharan mein kahunga jiji tei makka nyu nyu ke tha yo:p

dndeswal
January 20th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Apparently, the system is not working on the new pattern. I requested for deletion of a post which was posted twice. The following message was sent to me, from the account of an 'editor' and not from newly-created 'moderator' account. So, the identity of the 'editor' is still known to the concerned member !

Quote:
Subject:Post Deleted From:bharti (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=324) http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/statusicon/user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); (Editor)

Hi dndeswal,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post ID: .

.....Posted twice by mistake....

This post may please ...
Thread: The Historical Calendar of Jhajjar (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21544)
Reason: blank
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
Jat Land Editor

satyeshwar
January 28th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Moderator account is only for giving infractions, not for removing posts etc.