PDA

View Full Version : I Owe My Parents!

pgrewal
August 25th, 2007, 11:05 PM
:)Lots of inner feelings are involed in each sentence.
i felt to share with jatlanders.

My parents taught me to appreciate a job well done.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
My parents taught me religion.
“You better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
My parents taught me about time travel.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
My parents taught me logic 1.
“Because I said so, that’s why.”
My parents taught me more logic 2.
“If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me.”
My parents taught me foresight.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
My parents taught me irony.
“Keep crying, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
My parents taught me about the science of osmosis.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
My mother taught me about contortionist.
“Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!”
My mother taught me about stamina.
“You’ll sit there until all that spinach is gone.”
My parents taught me about weather.
“This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.”
My parents taught me about hypocrisy.
“If I told you once, I’ve told you a million times: don’t exaggerate!”
My parents taught me the circle of life.
“I brought you into this world and I can take you out.”
My parents taught me about behavior modification.
“Stop acting like your father!”
My parents taught me about envy.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do.”
My parents taught me about anticipation.
“Just wait until we get home.”
My parents taught me about receiving.
“You are going to get it when you get home!”
My parents taught me medical science.
“If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.”
My parents taught me ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you are cold?”
My parents taught me humor.
“When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”
My parents taught me how to become an adult.
“If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up.”
My parents taught me genetics.
“You’re just like your father.”
My parents taught me about my roots.
“Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”
My parents taught me wisdom.
“When you get to be my age, you’ll understand.”
My parents taught me about justice.
“One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you.”

I would love if you share your thoughts in your own way.

pahalji
August 26th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Good one Grewal bhai, Happy to read such a stuff. we should pass it on to our kids as well.

Keep it up.

regards
Pahal

devdahiya
August 26th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Very nice thoughts Prakash.

However for me the biggest gratitude towards my parents can be that THEY BROUGHT ME ON THIS PLANET TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE THIS beautiful world.......rest of their every sacrifice followed later.

pgrewal
August 26th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Very nice thoughts Prakash.

However for me the biggest gratitude towards my parents can be that THEY BROUGHT ME ON THIS PLANET TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE THIS beautiful world.......rest of their every sacrifice followed later.

Pahelji and Dev Ji
apko acha laga padkar make me feel great to write further.
Danke(Thankx)

neels
August 26th, 2007, 02:06 PM
:) Fantastic !!!

msingh
August 29th, 2007, 01:02 PM
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:kaKmZd4Ip5gJ:www.bcccpa.org/fun.html+Make+sure+you+wear+clean+underwear,+in+ca se+you%E2%80%99re+in+an+accident&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2

sunitahooda
August 29th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Manisha yo ke chaala karya tanne;) i'm happy we have a LADY SEARCH ENGINE on JL:)

Arr Prakash Ji aapney aadha kyu copy/paste kiya? Baaki ka bhi kaafi acha tha....NIce stuff....please keep pasting!
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:kaKmZd4Ip5gJ:www.bcccpa.org/fun.html+Make+sure+you+wear+clean+underwear,+in+ca se+you%E2%80%99re+in+an+accident&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2

jitendershooda
August 29th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Arr Prakash Ji aapney aadha kyu copy/paste kiya? Baaki ka bhi kaafi acha tha....NIce stuff....please keep pasting!

Ha ha ha ha ..... Sunita ji aap taulla kyun marte ho ....

jitendershooda
August 29th, 2007, 02:37 PM

Manisha ji ....aapke signature te ek aachi baat padhan ne mili ... dhanyavad ...

sunitahooda
August 29th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Kitt Jitu saachi....yo pehla copy/paste stupp tha jo manne aachya laagya....shuru tai aakhir tayi saara padhya sai:)
Ha ha ha ha ..... Sunita ji aap taulla kyun marte ho ....

sunitahooda
August 29th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Beera mera signature bi kammal sai tu matlab samjhan ki koshish tai kar:D
Manisha ji ....aapke signature te ek aachi baat padhan ne mili ... dhanyavad ...

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 03:45 PM

Manisha ji
apne jo link diya hai waha se mene paste nahi kiaya
there is one another site and u can look that.

http://www.allowe.com/Humor/book/I%20Owe%20My%20Parents.htm

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Manisha yo ke chaala karya tanne;) i'm happy we have a LADY SEARCH ENGINE on JL:)

Sunita Ji
Mene to pura hi past kiaya tha
Manisha ne yahi stuff kahi or site per dekh liyah to esme mere kaya kasur.
Read it from where i copy this

cooljat
August 29th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Bhai Grewal khaapeter,
ke gyaan,

tu dhaabi ... maandya reh....jamma maandya reh....:):cool:

mane nu samaj mein naa aati....ke 1-2 ne yo pad liya kitt dusri jagah pe....to har koi ne thodi naa bera ss uss website/link ka ??? :rolleyes::confused: aur Jatlanders ne to pad lene dyo

Instead of appriceating his efforts....some ppl always lookin for points to leg-pullin'
keep it up bro:)

Rock on
Jit

sunitahooda
August 29th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Prakash....Kuch log sirf intezaar kartey hain ki mai kub koyi HUMOROUS reply karu aur wo MAKODDEY ki tarah uss baat ko chipatt jayein....i have said THIS IS THE FIRST COPY/PASTE STUFF I LIKED....Par kuchh log hain na khud ko kabhi seriously lete hain na auron ko....kabhi-kabhar to life me serious bhi hona padta hai na....after all life is not JUST ha ha he he....:p:D
Sunita Ji
Mene to pura hi past kiaya tha
Manisha ne yahi stuff kahi or site per dekh liyah to esme mere kaya kasur.
Read it from where i copy this

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Bhai Grewal khaapeter,
ke gyaan,

tu dhaabi ... maandya reh....jamma maandya reh....:):cool:

mane nu samaj mein naa aati....ke 1-2 ne yo pad liya kitt dusri jagah pe....to har koi ne thodi naa bera ss uss website/link ka ??? :rolleyes::confused: aur Jatlanders ne to pad lene dyo

Instead of appriceating his efforts....some ppl always lookin for points to leg-pullin'
keep it up bro:)

Rock on

Jit

bhai Jit Dhaabi
Jatlanders ko pasand aya esse bade kaya baat ho sake se. mene koi nu thode likha se ke mene yeh line likhe hai.
Mene unlogo ke liyhe khu hi link de diaya hai taki voh pareshan na hoon.
Baki yaha per sare information sharing karne ke liyh hoo se . agar me kahi kuch ache baat acha artical padhun to copy jarur karunga.

thankx for your positive thinking about copy and sharing.
Daki ke karen lagrah se. kasuta baitha see.
Chapak mat jana kisi page pe lol

hahahahaKeep rocking

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Prakash....Kuch log sirf intezaar kartey hain ki mai kub koyi HUMOROUS reply karu aur wo MAKODDEY ki tarah uss baat ko chipatt jayein....i have said THIS IS THE FIRST COPY/PASTE STUFF I LIKED....Par kuchh log hain na khud ko kabhi seriously lete hain na auron ko....kabhi-kabhar to life me serious bhi hona padta hai na....after all life is not JUST ha ha he he....:p:D

Sunita Ji
apne pura padha or acha bhi laga baas mene ese baat me kasuta maja a gaaa. baki logo ko chodo me to sirf unlogo se khush houn su jisne acha laga yah fer ghana bhunda laga. lol

apne copy paste work ke praise karn me kato kasuta lath sa gadh diya.
hahahhahahha

msingh
August 29th, 2007, 04:34 PM
kherr issa nahin hai kee saab hee original hoowe see.....aur plagerism karan maine koi burai naa see agar koi uss ki language change kar dee tooo

even i am not original...maine bhi kiite kitte tee paste kaar doo soo,,,,

"paar sarri haan nahin" arr prakash iss koi offend naa karna tha beera ,,,,arr jit tere motivate karan kii zarurat naa tee yo parkash already highly motivated see yo plagerism karan tee baaz nahin aawe( just joking)

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 04:42 PM
kherr issa nahin hai kee saab hee original hoowe see.....aur plagerism karan maine koi burai naa see agar koi uss ki language change kar dee tooo

"paar sarri haan nahin" arr prakash iss koi offend naa karna tha beera ,,,,arr jit tere motivate karan kii zarurat naa tee yo parkash already highly motivated see yo plagerism karan tee baaz nahin aawe( just joking)

Hahahahaha Manisha ji
Kafi ache majak kar lete ho app to ji.

cooljat
August 29th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Manisha bebe,
ram ram!
ke gyaan.....kissi ss tu...blated Happy Rakhi!!!

manne bera ss yo ish Grewal mein ghanni Garmi ss.....ghaann khoon ubal reha ss khhagad kaa....bhai tu jaraa google pe aur dodd si laga ya....n 2-4 aur aisa nd sauda dhoond lya taawla saaa!!:p;):D

Bhai Grewal.....bera na kuch log har cheez ko personally kyn le lete hain.....kher le leve mhari bala se .... who cares? :p:rolleyes:

tu nu hi laagya reh.....keep searchin'... keep sharin'!!!

Rock on
Jit

sunitahooda
August 29th, 2007, 05:14 PM
aur kuchh log har personal baat ke baad usko GENERALIZATION ka jama kyu pehnatey hain:D:p

ram6april
August 29th, 2007, 05:33 PM
bahut badhiyaa grewall.. keep it up./.............

arr Sunitaa kuch log ferr YAVA sa muh bana lete hain..............

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 05:54 PM
aur kuchh log har personal baat ke baad usko GENERALIZATION ka jama kyu pehnatey hain:D:p

Ajj kaal mere holidaychal rahe hai aya University aur company dono se.
TDo hafte baad me ghana bussy ho jayunga to fer copy past ka tem na melega mene. Ebe to hade baraf kona padte. agle month se start ho ja gi fer mere khun ki kulfi jamm jane se hahahahha
So jatlanders please enjoy and do not take any one anything personal pls.
Rock and chill out.

pgrewal
August 29th, 2007, 05:55 PM
bahut badhiyaa grewall.. keep it up./.............

arr Sunitaa kuch log ferr YAVA sa muh bana lete hain..............

Hooda bhai kasuta word to ke layase
Yava sa muh bana lere hain lol
thankx for ur words.

ram6april
August 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Hooda bhai kasuta word to ke layase
Yava sa muh bana lere hain lol
thankx for ur words.

Ke baat grewall sahb YAVA te jaata ke balak sarri aan use karein sain.... arr Bakki aapnaa Bhagat singh sai naa vo isse isse ghane ee le ryaa sai... meraa padosi sai vo... anyway hope life treating u well in Zurich............. i m coming there on 7th for 5-6 days...............

ritu
August 29th, 2007, 06:52 PM
aahe tu bhi karn laag gayi ye kautaak aur eee na bhataare the aade is kam tahi.

msingh
August 29th, 2007, 08:13 PM
hahaha:D:D:D:D

arr kee karu maine dekhu thi kissi feeling hoooya karre yee faalatu kee kaam karan maine hahhahahaa
aahe tu bhi karn laag gayi ye kautaak aur eee na bhataare the aade is kam tahi.

grewalrakesh
August 29th, 2007, 09:54 PM
good one.....
yeh maan singh jee bade khatarnaak types hain...bach ke rehana re baaba.....aur maan how is the junior doing...
re prakash....copy kare ne to tala ek note chhod de....tara(*) bana ki ...ke choryod maal se....hahahhahah....chhote aksaaran mein..

trueblueindian
August 30th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Indeed a very gud topic to start offf

May i take this opportunity to say that i have got the BEST PARENTS .. they fought all odds to gave me BIRTH the very best education and enviorment ... they sacrificed every bit of their individual life and wot came forward allways for them was their "CHILD" wel wot more could be said for parents mine .. yours and everyones ... they are selfless ever caring and up for anything when it comes to US .... may god give us all enough strength that we continue the true tradition of indian family values where sacrifice for our child is on utmost priority ....

thx grewal bhai for sharing this valuable info .. wot matters is the info and the emotions that it follows atleast u were better than 5000 odd jatlanders that who identified this and brought it to our conscience .... for others sometimes allways blabbering dosent help rather it creates a hate relationship ... try apprecieating people and their efforts ....

VirenderNarwal
August 30th, 2007, 12:39 PM

May i take this opportunity to say that i have got the BEST PARENTS .. they fought all odds to gave me BIRTH the very best education and enviorment ...

घणें दिनां में दिख्या भाई यो निल्ला सच्चा हिन्दुस्तानी...।
इन्ट्री धान्शु मारी भाई नै....।
नाम का तो है ही सन्देश ओर देता भी है सन्देश..।
पहले भी भाइ के किमती विचार पढे हैं (माता और पिता पर)
ओर आज भी भाई के विचार काफ़ी सरहानीय हैं।
ग्रेवाल जी का भी धन्यावाद जिन्होने हमें अच्छी बातों से अवगत कराया ।
लग्या रै भाई जी...कुच्छ तो लोग कहेंगे...लोगों का काम है कहना ।
लेकिन आप यूं ही चलते रहना....।

sunitahooda
August 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Just one thing Prakash my comment wasn't for you....it was for some ENLIGHTENED SOUL:rolleyes:
Ajj kaal mere holidaychal rahe hai aya University aur company dono se.
TDo hafte baad me ghana bussy ho jayunga to fer copy past ka tem na melega mene. Ebe to hade baraf kona padte. agle month se start ho ja gi fer mere khun ki kulfi jamm jane se hahahahha
So jatlanders please enjoy and do not take any one anything personal pls.
Rock and chill out.

pgrewal
August 30th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Ke baat grewall sahb YAVA te jaata ke balak sarri aan use karein sain.... arr Bakki aapnaa Bhagat singh sai naa vo isse isse ghane ee le ryaa sai... meraa padosi sai vo... anyway hope life treating u well in Zurich............. i m coming there on 7th for 5-6 days...............

Hi brother
Life is Zurich is mostly great.
Ajj kaal holidays hai oaur i am in Germany with my other family members. but your r welcome in zurich.

pgrewal
August 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM

May i take this opportunity to say that i have got the BEST PARENTS .. they fought all odds to gave me BIRTH the very best education and enviorment ... they sacrificed every bit of their individual life and wot came forward allways for them was their "CHILD" wel wot more could be said for parents mine .. yours and everyones ... they are selfless ever caring and up for anything when it comes to US .... may god give us all enough strength that we continue the true tradition of indian family values where sacrifice for our child is on utmost priority ....

thx grewal bhai for sharing this valuable info .. wot matters is the info and the emotions that it follows atleast u were better than 5000 odd jatlanders that who identified this and brought it to our conscience .... for others sometimes allways blabbering dosent help rather it creates a hate relationship ... try apprecieating people and their efforts ....

Dear Sandesh ji
Apka sandesh padkar bahut acha laga, app jaise ki support rahege to age bhi kuch apna kuch auro ka likha hua apne Jatlander se jarur share karta rahunga. mere dil me sirf payar aur izat hai nafrat ki koi jagah nahi hai. aur fir apke vichaar padkar izat or payar me kafi izafa hua hai.

Thank you so much for words and respect.
Danke

pgrewal
August 30th, 2007, 01:35 PM
घणें दिनां में दिख्या भाई यो निल्ला सच्चा हिन्दुस्तानी...।
इन्ट्री धान्शु मारी भाई नै....।
नाम का तो है ही सन्देश ओर देता भी है सन्देश..।
पहले भी भाइ के किमती विचार पढे हैं (माता और पिता पर)
ओर आज भी भाई के विचार काफ़ी सरहानीय हैं।
ग्रेवाल जी का भी धन्यावाद जिन्होने हमें अच्छी बातों से अवगत कराया ।
लग्या रै भाई जी...कुच्छ तो लोग कहेंगे...लोगों का काम है कहना ।
लेकिन आप यूं ही चलते रहना....।

bhai ji
apke vicharo me kavi chupa hai
Ban javoh kavi aur likh dalo do chaar kitab
thankx for your comments.
Danke

pgrewal
August 30th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Just one thing Prakash my comment wasn't for you....it was for some ENLIGHTENED SOUL:rolleyes:

Sunita Ji
me samaz gaya tha, fir bhi apne clear karne ke liyeh ek baar fir likha.
Danke(Dhanyavad)

jitendershooda
August 30th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Beera mera signature bi kammal sai tu matlab samjhan ki koshish tai kar:D

Sunita hey ... bebe mera hath angreji mein thoda tang hai ... er tum angreji menne issa lage in angrejan te bhi ghani goodh likho ho ... mein dictionary tha ke sentence ne to poora kar lyun hun ... par pher uske matlab mein bichal jyata hun .... ek be khol ke bata tene yo ke likh rakhya se signature mein ... :)

pgrewal
August 31st, 2007, 09:04 PM
Mom and dad — they’re two of the most important people in our life. We probably see at least one of them every day and, over your lifetime, they’re likely to influence you more than anyone else you will meet. So if your dad worships, say, the Bayern Munich, you’re likely to grow up being a big fan of that football team. And if your mom loves to read, you just might grow up carrying a book wherever you go, just like she does.
But parents do a lot more than just pass along their hobbies. Moms and dads need to care for their kids from the minute they’re born. It’s a parent’s job to love and guide kids — and most parents will do this as long as they live — even when the "kids" are grown up and have children of their own. That means you have many years ahead to share with your mom and dad.

Here are five ways you can stay close, get along, and build a strong relationship:

:)Spend time together. It might be easy to be physically in the same place as your mom or dad (like at home — it’s where you both live, after all.) But how much time do you spend just enjoying each other’s company? Instead of playing a computer game or watching TV, maybe ask your mom and dad to play with you. Go outside together, try a board game, or read a book out loud. In between, talk on the phone and email each other to stay in touch.
:):)Share your feelings and ask for help. Many kids say they’d like their parents to help them when they’re upset. But your mom or dad might not know that you’re having a problem. Tell a parent if you’re sad or struggling with something. If you don’t usually do this, it can feel funny at first. Try out and you’ll be glad you did.
:):):)Be kind. Little things might mean a lot to your mom or dad. You can brighten a parent’s day with a hug, a card, or a joke. It’s also lovely when a kid offers to help fold the laundry or cleans up his or her room without being asked. And if you try not to fight with your brothers and sisters, your parents might be so thrilled they’ll do a silly dance around the kitchen!
4X:)Show you care. Some families are always kissing, hugging, and saying “I love you.” Other families aren’t as lovey-dovey. But it’s important to show that you care for each other. In addition to kisses and hugs, kids and parents show their love by respecting each other, being caring, polite, and thoughtful.
5X:)Do your best at whatever you do. You don’t have to be perfect, but when you do your best, you make your parents proud. It makes them happy to see how you’re turning into such a great kid. Why? Because it lets them know they’re doing a good job.*Regards and salute to all parents*

ssindhu
September 1st, 2007, 12:46 PM
:)Lots of inner feelings are involed in each sentence.
i felt to share with jatlanders.

My parents taught me to appreciate a job well done.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
My parents taught me religion.
“You better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
My parents taught me about time travel.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
My parents taught me logic 1.
“Because I said so, that’s why.”
My parents taught me more logic 2.
“If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me.”
My parents taught me foresight.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
My parents taught me irony.
“Keep crying, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
My parents taught me about the science of osmosis.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
My mother taught me about contortionist.
“Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!”
My mother taught me about stamina.
“You’ll sit there until all that spinach is gone.”
My parents taught me about weather.
“This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.”
My parents taught me about hypocrisy.
“If I told you once, I’ve told you a million times: don’t exaggerate!”
My parents taught me the circle of life.
“I brought you into this world and I can take you out.”
My parents taught me about behavior modification.
“Stop acting like your father!”
My parents taught me about envy.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do.”
My parents taught me about anticipation.
“Just wait until we get home.”
My parents taught me about receiving.
“You are going to get it when you get home!”
My parents taught me medical science.
“If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.”
My parents taught me ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you are cold?”
My parents taught me humor.
“When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”
My parents taught me how to become an adult.
“If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up.”
My parents taught me genetics.
“You’re just like your father.”
My parents taught me about my roots.
“Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”
My parents taught me wisdom.
“When you get to be my age, you’ll understand.”
My parents taught me about justice.
“One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you.”

I would love if you share your thoughts in your own way.
and i keep teaching my mum "to err is human" when i say

Y D HELL U BROUGHT ME ON DIS PLANET

ravileo
September 1st, 2007, 01:06 PM
Yes brother you r right

pgrewal
September 1st, 2007, 04:16 PM
and i keep teaching my mum "to err is human" when i say

Y D HELL U BROUGHT ME ON DIS PLANET

Hhahahaha
jiji
app bhi haar chej me koi na koi lath sa gadh hi dete ho.

pgrewal
September 1st, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yes brother you r right

Re ravi Ghana ed ka chand ho ra se
kaha badh ra tha ghane dina me dikha se mene te tere fotu.

Samarkadian
September 2nd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Bump!! oops.....I won't transform in to my father.

ssindhu
September 8th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Hhahahaha
jiji
app bhi haar chej me koi na koi lath sa gadh hi dete ho.
1 te bhai jatni upar te jholachaap...lath te gadne e the. ha ha.