PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice/Help for getting funding and donation for the NGO....

gaganrana
August 26th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Hello to all Jatlanders,

As many of us on Jatland knows that NGO, Siddhantwadi Sangathan is working hard for the community. We are determined to make the difference by changing the BAD SYSTEM FOR THE GOOD.

Please visit us at www.siddhantwadisangathan.org

I here expect ANY ADVICE/HELP from any Jatlander on how to get funding from government, or private sectors, or people abroad. We are exploring all the areas from our end but your advice/help is really valuable.

Please write on this thread or send me a message.

Jai Hind.

dndeswal
August 26th, 2007, 08:06 AM
On the website of this NGO, “The Mission” is stated as :

“World's Peace and Prosperity by FIGHTING AGAINST ALL EVIL (such as POVERTY, ILLITERACY, TERRORISM) and by creating BONDING between individuals, states and countries.”

And blah…blah…blah

Means it works for every cause: poverty, terrorism and other evils – fantastic !! For an NGO, it is better to remain confined to a single cause and work for it, rather than talking about world’s problems. Thousands of such NGOs have erupted in India in recent years like rainy-season weeds.

Secondly, is it necessary to start similar threads on the same day in two different forums of Jatland? There is another one in Current Affairs : Photos of Independence Day 2007 organized by Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21230)

A couple of days ago, there was a thread in Current Affairs section about this NGO : A Race on Independence Day (Bijwasan-Delhi) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21098).

Better to do a good job for a specific cause than making advertisements !

gaganrana
August 26th, 2007, 01:46 PM
It appears you just visited mission but not the complete website.... such as news, such as photos gallery, project and publications which properly state that WHAT WE ARE DOING?

But you haven't answered the question Deshwal Ji, do you have any advice/help to get the funding.... rather then discouring young people likes who want to do something good for the society.

You know what, you CANT discourage us.. GET IT. I don't want to be rude but this is not expected by a responsible person like you.

And yes: Mission is very clear and we will try to reach it STEP BY STEP. Starting from Bijwasan, then Outer Delhi, then Delhi, then whole India and after that world.... I know its tough but we will make the difference.

See Below....

Deshwal Ji: For an NGO, it is better to remain confined to a single cause and work for it, rather than talking about world’s problems. Thousands of such NGOs have erupted in
Gagan Rana: Yes its a different kind of NGO, as other NGOs really can't make the REAL difference...and trust we will not be washed away so easily until we are ALIVE.

Deshwal Ji...Secondly, is it necessary to start similar threads on the same day in two different forums of Jatland? There is another one in Current Affairs :
Gagan: Yes, because they are two different things... one is current affairs and other is social responsibility.

Deshwal Ji: Better to do a good job for a specific cause than making advertisements !
Gagan Rana: And we are doing good work and there are thousands of people who can ACCEPT this statement and yes advertizement is required if you want to spread the GOOD WORK.... and really MAKE SENSE.....

dndeswal
August 26th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Please don’t feel offended, Gagan bhai. If you go to public for charity etc., a thousand questions will have to be faced. There may be many youngmen in this new organization with zeal and enthusiasm, who want to do good to the society. But merely organizing a few photo sessions, some get-together events in a year and raising tall slogans do not bring a change to the society, though it may be a good pastime to some ‘karyakartas’. I have gone through the contents of website and find nothing new and at least presently, this NGO does not seem much different from others. At its “Donations” web-page, it says : “To donate, please click on ‘Contact Us’ and speak to one of our Karyakarta” -means it is yet to be registered and has no bank account.

Your “signature” appear : Ek Karyakarta. Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO) / Jan-Jagriti :- . By the way - is this new NGO is a branch of Jan-Jagriti (which is a registered NGO) or a separate entity or a break-away faction of JJ? If part of the same, then why to give it a different name? If it is a separate entity, OK – but then please clarify why do you want to remain associated with both (having almost the same objective)? If the answers are vague and hazy, it would be presumed that it is nothing but a fund-raising venture like thousands of bogus NGOs in India.

gaganrana
August 27th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Do you know how to get funding or donation? Please let me know.

Answers to your ASSUMPTIONS....

DND: Please don’t feel offended, Gagan bhai. If you go to public for charity etc., a thousand questions will have to be faced. There may be many youngmen in this new organization with zeal and enthusiasm, who want to do good to the society. But merely organizing a few photo sessions, some get-together events in a year and raising tall slogans do not bring a change to the society, though it may be a good pastime to some ‘karyakartas’.

ME: Do you know how EASY is to take panga with Hafta Vasoolee people... You need bloody guts in your AS*....My family has gone through that process....and you know what we WON in the END.... We stopped it ONCE FOR ALL....and we bring that gang on good line. Not only that we forced police to their jobs, who is getting the part of monthly from the gang. Else, I am not exagerrating what we do.... others things you not even mentioned over web... We put NAKIAL IN lazy and nakara politicians, who don't do their work properly and regularly...and you know what, because of our work...things getting much faster and smoother. If they don't do their work we use our newspaper to print their photo with right description. We have transfered my corrupt people from various offices, etc etc...We just don't preach those TALL slogan WE FOLLOW IT.

DND: To donate, please click on ‘Contact Us’ and speak to one of our Karyakarta -means it is yet to be registered and has no bank account.

Gagan: No it doesn't means that DND JI, please don't assume... its registed organization in 2005 and we have a bank account... we just haven't mentioned in our website as people have many ways of donating and have many things to donate....such as books, time, etc.

DND: [FONT=Verdana]Your “signature” appear : Ek Karyakarta. Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO) / Jan-Jagriti :- . By the way - is this new NGO is a branch of Jan-Jagriti (which is a registered NGO) or a separate entity or a break-away faction of JJ?

Gagan: Its separte, but I like what Jan-Jagriti is doing, and nobody can't stop me being a karyakarta of two NGOs.... I also welcome members from Jan-Jagriti to take part in our NGO's activities and we will take part in Jan-Jagriti in the future... we just want to do good work... it doesn't matter, whether its get done via Jan-Jagriti or Siddhantwadi Sangathan....

DND: If the answers are vague and hazy, it would be presumed that it is nothing but a fund-raising venture like thousands of bogus NGOs in India.

Gagan: Aapko hum fund raising entity lagtae hae kya? thats the main difference from other NGOs.....THATS why the name is SIDDHANTWADI SANGATHAN...

But now please ONLY answer the asked question... thanks.