PDA

View Full Version : Sachchi Mardanaggi

devdahiya
September 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Dear worthy members time and again many social issues which are destroying our society,Its ethos and the very fabric on which life is honorably lived are being discussed here and certainly an awareness is being spread in the environment[and some of us are doing their bit on ground as well to fight this monster but lot is yet to begin in that direction] but then in this fast moving world where people are busy meeting their two ends meet,there is hardly any time left to spare towards indulging in community work/solving these complex problems faced by us all.It is irony of fate that we watch our nears and dears suffer all around us and we find ourselves doing nothing.So sad a story indeed.

Many a times issues relating to women suffering in our society has been discussed here and very valuable inputs have poured in and myself in particular have benefited a great deal.Let me come to the point in focus.MARDANAGGI....this word figures on jatland prominently and invariably.Sometimes i am surprised that We the Jats slaughter our unborn girl child in womb with impunity and still shamelessly boast about ourselves to be MARRAD.We are scared that if a girl child is brought to the family she will be a problem all through,as a child,as an adolescent,at the time of marriage and after the marriage.And if she goes astray in young age she will bring dishonor to the khandan....Thats why we kill her to proclaim that we are real MARRAD.

For me Marrangi in this context will be: Feel proud if a female is born in the family,Do not discriminate between a boy and a girl child,Give her good diet and proper medical care,Groom her well,Educate her well,Let her dream..you feel her dream,Go with her dream,Let her grow as a beautiful human being and a lovely women,Protect her silently[where ever she needs] from the evil eyes,Give her good education,Love her like an angle and ask her at every stage as to what she wants to be happy in life.Let her bloom into a constructive and valuable citizen of this planet,Marry her as per her wish and support it with full might.Spread love in that family and stand like a rock with your daughter till you are there on this planet and die blessing her.

The above is my description of MARDANAGGI........whats yours?

This one sawaal...there are many more like this.

deepshi
September 7th, 2007, 04:23 PM
cheers Dev sir1
parr faraak to hai...v cant jus deny d fact!

sunitahooda
September 7th, 2007, 04:40 PM
kaks we don't allow a gal to go any part of world for education/job so easily and there are so many things to differentiate....but you are an Ideal father no doubt:) manne aagley janam mai Papa bann kai miliyo:)

devdahiya
September 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM
kaks we don't allow a gal to go any part of world for education/job so easily and there are so many things to differentiate....but you are an Ideal father no doubt:) manne aagley janam mai Papa bann kai miliyo:)

Bebey jo papa de sakke se ooo ibb le le kadde bi.........You make me emotional Sunita.

sunitahooda
September 7th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Sir i didn't make you emotional...you are already full of all emotions and a Nice Humanbeing:)
Bebey jo papa de sakke se ooo ibb le le kadde bi.........You make me emotional Sunita.

ssindhu
September 7th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Sorry:) did it twice
kaka 1 ad yaad aagi. my bro studied frm hindu (DU), there was a campaign n sum sugar brand came up wid a marvellous piece of ad. brand name was shagun. ad was like:

"arre beti hui hai, muh (mouth) shagun karawo".

my bro narrated it 2 me d moment he stepped in home. just 1 line n all such a big message

vivekdh
September 7th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Main Akdya Rahunga Darti aalo:D

skarmveer
September 7th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Dev Sahab, aapney is fourm ko mainey de deyea,

Bhaut sunder vichar hai, Hamarey bujurg kaha kartey hai jis ghar mein ladki
nahi hoti uskee dehli (door Step) kuanri reh jati hai. Bina kanyadan kiyea koi
bhee parivar samjik karj sey mukt nahi ho sakta. Mardangi key liyea yea karj utarna jaruri hai. Ladki maa-baap ko jo sukh 20-21 saal mean dei jaati hai
ladka wo sukh 80 saal mean bhee nahi de paata. Ladka aek parivaar ko taarta hai or ladki do pariwaroo ko tarti hai.

Regards

deepshi
September 8th, 2007, 05:20 AM
infact its d gals who need 2 hold d reigns...
staap blamin men..they r meek n malleable;)
Dear worthy members time and again many social issues which are destroying our society,Its ethos and the very fabric on which life is honorably lived are being discussed here and certainly an awareness is being spread in the environment[and some of us are doing their bit on ground as well to fight this monster but lot is yet to begin in that direction] but then in this fast moving world where people are busy meeting their two ends meet,there is hardly any time left to spare towards indulging in community work/solving these complex problems faced by us all.It is irony of fate that we watch our nears and dears suffer all around us and we find ourselves doing nothing.So sad a story indeed.

Many a times issues relating to women suffering in our society has been discussed here and very valuable inputs have poured in and myself in particular have benefited a great deal.Let me come to the point in focus.MARDANAGGI....this word figures on jatland prominently and invariably.Sometimes i am surprised that We the Jats slaughter our unborn girl child in womb with impunity and still shamelessly boast about ourselves to be MARRAD.We are scared that if a girl child is brought to the family she will be a problem all through,as a child,as an adolescent,at the time of marriage and after the marriage.And if she goes astray in young age she will bring dishonor to the khandan....Thats why we kill her to proclaim that we are real MARRAD.

For me Marrangi in this context will be: Feel proud if a female is born in the family,Do not discriminate between a boy and a girl child,Give her good diet and proper medical care,Groom her well,Educate her well,Let her dream..you feel her dream,Go with her dream,Let her grow as a beautiful human being and a lovely women,Protect her silently[where ever she needs] from the evil eyes,Give her good education,Love her like an angle and ask her at every stage as to what she wants to be happy in life.Let her bloom into a constructive and valuable citizen of this planet,Marry her as per her wish and support it with full might.Spread love in that family and stand like a rock with your daughter till you are there on this planet and die blessing her.

The above is my description of MARDANAGGI........whats yours?

This one sawaal...there are many more like this.

anilsinghd
September 9th, 2007, 11:30 AM
and many a times , ladies themselves are responsible for such acts ! :)

Not going far , but my mother tells me that she always ( at that time ) wanted "bete" and how happy was she when god bless her with two baby boys. :)

But now she regrets it somewhat ki meri jagah beti honi chahiye thi :p

Nothing to suggest that i am that bad :mad: !!! lol ! :D:p

m too good u know :o:o:o:p

sunitahooda
September 9th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Apney muh miyan mithoo:p arr meri Maa nyu keh sai akk tu Beta honi chahiye thi....nyu kare Anil...tu mere ghar chala jaa mai tere....Donuan ki Maa ki ichhayein poori hojangi;):D unn bi mere bhai ki death ke baad unne jarut sai betey ki:)
and many a times , ladies themselves are responsible for such acts ! :)

Not going far , but my mother tells me that she always ( at that time ) wanted "bete" and how happy was she when god bless her with two baby boys

But now she regrets it somewhat ki meri jagah beti honi chahiye thi :p

Nothing to suggest that i am that bad :mad: !!! lol ! :D:p

m too good u know:p

devdahiya
September 9th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Apney muh miyan mithoo:p arr meri Maa nyu keh sai akk tu Beta honi chahiye thi....nyu kare Anil...tu mere ghar chala jaa mai tere....Donuan ki Maa ki ichhayein poori hojangi;):D unn bi mere bhai ki death ke baad unne jarut sai betey ki:)

Mannei maan le bebey jei Anil naat jya te.

gaganrana
September 9th, 2007, 05:42 PM
These are very good thoughts about girls you have Dev Ji. But the problem is to implement these thoughts...as the parents who do this PAAP, are not part of Jatland... They mostly live in villages, they don't have proper education, they dont have heathy food to eat, they have strong prejudices, etc etc and etc.

So in your view how one could over come these problems?

dahiyars
September 9th, 2007, 06:49 PM
In the last response it is said that the problem is of villages. Partially it can be agreed. The sex ratio amongst literate in Haryana is 617. I think our content of Education has a lot of gender bias.Of course our cultural gender biases are supreeme.With all things Devji has mentioned I suggest that her equal right in the property is a crucial point.

R.S.Dahiya

anilsinghd
September 9th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Mannei maan le bebey jei Anil naat jya te.

kar lo badla ! :)but meri maa ke yeh vichaar tab they jab bada bhaai tha ! ab to use main hi dikhta hun :)

in n e case satisfaction and content and happiness is greater than relations :)

ssindhu
September 10th, 2007, 11:50 AM
i strongly disagree tht girl bias or female foeticide is prevalent only in rural areas...a chunk of ppl in cities dnt represent all d fabric of those cities...it happens in cities as well. we r still in nascent state of d change

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2007, 01:40 PM
These are very good thoughts about girls you have Dev Ji. But the problem is to implement these thoughts...as the parents who do this PAAP, are not part of Jatland... They mostly live in villages, they don't have proper education, they dont have heathy food to eat, they have strong prejudices, etc etc and etc.

So in your view how one could over come these problems?

Bhai sahab........ profile main london likh ke ghanne hi chaudde ho re deekho aap to:rolleyes:........ gaam main to healthy food na milta..........aapne 5-7 hind kesri pachhad raakhye deekhe burger kha ke.......:p

arrr sunn le bhai sahar ke bheem, gaam main jaake aaapni jott ke kissi kammen ke baalak ke hi gail 2 haath kar ke dekh liye ..jaat ke ne to tu chhod de......... aapne baarra paatt jyaaga eek helathy food aapne chah ek gaam aale ne....RROOOKKKAAAAAAAA@ sahar ka bheem..............

gaganrana
September 10th, 2007, 11:59 PM
For example, chirmolee, yonnnee, paith kera.. bwor kera, etc etc and etc. Prashant, I am from Bijwasan..... :) Jaaton kaa gaam hee hai choorae..

Bhai sahab........ profile main london likh ke ghanne hi chaudde ho re deekho aap to:rolleyes:........ gaam main to healthy food na milta..........aapne 5-7 hind kesri pachhad raakhye deekhe burger kha ke.......:p

arrr sunn le bhai sahar ke bheem, gaam main jaake aaapni jott ke kissi kammen ke baalak ke hi gail 2 haath kar ke dekh liye ..jaat ke ne to tu chhod de......... aapne baarra paatt jyaaga eek helathy food aapne chah ek gaam aale ne....RROOOKKKAAAAAAAA@ sahar ka bheem..............

spdeshwal
September 11th, 2007, 04:27 AM
sorry, entered twice

spdeshwal
September 11th, 2007, 04:29 AM
I agree with the view that "true Mardaangi" is respecting not only your own women folks but every women and biggest cowards are are those who mistreat their women. A person of low self esteem will mistreat the women and that may be his wife, daughter, a work mate or astranger for the matter of fact.

Sateypal
Melbourne

cooljat
September 11th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Bhaisaab!!
so very true!!
u've summed it up pretty well :)

Rock on
Jit
I agree with the view that "true Mardaangi" is respecting not only your own women folks but every women and biggest cowards are are those who mistreat their women. A person of low self esteem will mistreat the women and that may be his wife, daughter, a work mate or astranger for the matter of fact.

Sateypal
Melbourne

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2007, 11:26 AM
For example, chirmolee, yonnnee, paith kera.. bwor kera, etc etc and etc. Prashant, I am from Bijwasan..... :) Jaaton kaa gaam hee hai choorae..

Bhai saahab.. why don't u let it remain an issue of village and city? I request u not to isolate it in uP and Haryana.............Na to fer joot-patram howegga......

devdahiya
September 11th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Bhai saahab.. why don't u let it remain an issue of village and city? I request u not to isolate it in uP and Haryana.............Na to fer joot-patram howegga......

Deviating from the issue i suppose...all jats are jats irrespective of their place of birth...100 %.

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Deviating from the issue i suppose...all jats are jats irrespective of their place of birth...100 %.

Dahiya ji....... I don't defy it but caste factor is not a consideration here. The issue is who have the better food to eat, rurals or urbans ??

dndeswal
September 11th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Dahiya ji....... I don't defy it but caste factor is not a consideration here. The issue is who have the better food to eat, rurals or urbans ??

Broadly speaking, people in villages (in Jatland areas of India) eat better and rich food than their city counterparts. It is the quality and richness of food which matters - not the plate or crockery or cutlery – and also not the addition of unnecessary spices. A glass of cow/ buffalo milk taken by a village lad/lass, even without mix of sugar etc., could be more healthy and rich than a costly hamburger or pizza at a city outlet.

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Broadly speaking, people in villages (in Jatland areas of India) eat better and rich food than their city counterparts. It is the quality and richness of food which matters - not the plate or crockery or cutlery – and also not the addition of unnecessary spices. A glass of cow/ buffalo milk taken by a village lad/lass, even without mix of sugar etc., could be more healthy and rich than a costly hamburger or pizza at a city outlet.

deswaal ji...........main bhi to nuoey simjha rya tha gagan rana bhai saahab ne..................:):)

anilsinghd
September 12th, 2007, 10:47 AM
khan peen ki baat kitte aagi ???:confused:

On topic aao ab :)

dahiyars
September 24th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Factors which maintain gender System

1.All religions have lower status for women
2.Patriarchal framework of society and family is against women
3.Judiciary also have gender biases
4.Political Institutions
5.Economic Institutions
6.Media –Print and electronic as well
7.Educational Institutions
8.Our day today life values

R.S.Dahiya
A PLEDGE_______Go through please

dndeswal
October 12th, 2007, 06:59 AM
See the other side of the coin - a news report in Times of India (12 Oct. 2007)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Many_women_justify_wife_beating/articleshow/2450975.cms (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Many_women_justify_wife_beating/articleshow/2450975.cms)

Many women justify wife beating
12 Oct 2007, 0209 hrs IST , Kounteya Sinha , TNN

NEW DELHI: If you thought domestic violence was on the wane in India with the rise in education levels, take a look at these hard figures. Over 40% of women in a nationwide survey reported being beaten by their husbands at some point of time. More shockingly, around 54% of the women surveyed thought that such violence was justified on one ground or the other.

According to India’s most comprehensive National Family Health Survey-III, which interviewed 1.25 lakh women in 28 states and the national capital during 2005-06, 41% of women justified wife beating if it was because they showed disrespect towards their in-laws while 35% women were OK with being brutally assaulted by their husbands if they neglected household chores or their children.

Not surprisingly then, 51% of the 75,000 men interviewed didn’t find anything wrong with assaulting their wives.

Dr Sulabha Parasuraman of the International Institute of Population Studies, who spearheaded the survey conducted jointly by 18 organisations, termed this attitude of Indian women "truly shocking".

"Men are brought up being taught that beating up their wives isn’t wrong while women are told that being assaulted by their husbands is acceptable. Girls are taught that they can be punished by their husbands for disobedience. This social attitude has to change immediately," she told TOI.

devdahiya
October 12th, 2007, 08:02 AM
See the other side of the coin - a news report in Times of India (12 Oct. 2007)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Many_women_justify_wife_beating/articleshow/2450975.cms (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Many_women_justify_wife_beating/articleshow/2450975.cms)

Many women justify wife beating
12 Oct 2007, 0209 hrs IST , Kounteya Sinha , TNN

NEW DELHI: If you thought domestic violence was on the wane in India with the rise in education levels, take a look at these hard figures. Over 40% of women in a nationwide survey reported being beaten by their husbands at some point of time. More shockingly, around 54% of the women surveyed thought that such violence was justified on one ground or the other.

According to India’s most comprehensive National Family Health Survey-III, which interviewed 1.25 lakh women in 28 states and the national capital during 2005-06, 41% of women justified wife beating if it was because they showed disrespect towards their in-laws while 35% women were OK with being brutally assaulted by their husbands if they neglected household chores or their children.

Not surprisingly then, 51% of the 75,000 men interviewed didn’t find anything wrong with assaulting their wives.

Dr Sulabha Parasuraman of the International Institute of Population Studies, who spearheaded the survey conducted jointly by 18 organisations, termed this attitude of Indian women "truly shocking".

"Men are brought up being taught that beating up their wives isn’t wrong while women are told that being assaulted by their husbands is acceptable. Girls are taught that they can be punished by their husbands for disobedience. This social attitude has to change immediately," she told TOI.

Hey-2-2...Interesting really....ye wei sein jinnki nhastti pe 3-4 mukke lagge binna inka digestion challu na hontta.Ye pittein jaweinggi arr hatt-2 kahe jaanggi....Ibb ke nei aa Beimaan....arr ferr pappadd sa taddwa leinggi arr obbre mein ja bddein gi...arr thoddi si haan mein ferr billai ki dhhal munh kaadhh ke kehnggi...aa merre bhateez ibb ke nei aa...arr ferr Gobhi si khhudwa lenggi.......................Inki Khunnak te jinddgi bhar bi na likkddei.....Ye khudd chahwein sein akk innke koe PYAWEI......Ha..ha..ha..ha....Strange is this world and Strangest are the great LADIES.God bless them the way they are.Inn nei yo Rehpptte arr Kohni ka TONIKK sa milna jarruri se rozz na tei lenn par tein uttar jyanggi.Merri te hanssi e na rukkti.Bera na kunsse massalle ki banna rakhkhi sein Ram ji nei?JIB TAHIN 'GARMUNDDE'na kha lein seelakk na honti gaat mein.

devdahiya
October 12th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Merri te hanssi e na rukkti....iss duniya ke rangg ND sein......hadde sab kimme gadhhal-gholl se bhai....ha..ha..ha..ha...Hunm kahan ye peetanni na chahiyein arr ye kenh se akk mharri KAANPATTI pe dharro rehppatta....ibb ke krya ja?

mann123
October 12th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Hey-2-2...Interesting really....ye wei sein jinnki nhastti pe 3-4 mukke lagge binna inka digestion challu na hontta.Ye pittein jaweinggi arr hatt-2 kahe jaanggi....Ibb ke nei aa Beimaan....arr ferr pappadd sa taddwa leinggi arr obbre mein ja bddein gi...arr thoddi si haan mein ferr billai ki dhhal munh kaadhh ke kehnggi...aa merre bhateez ibb ke nei aa...arr ferr Gobhi si khhudwa lenggi.......................Inki Khunnak te jinddgi bhar bi na likkddei.....Ye khudd chahwein sein akk innke koe PYAWEI......Ha..ha..ha..ha....Strange is this world and Strangest are the great LADIES.God bless them the way they are.Inn nei yo Rehpptte arr Kohni ka TONIKK sa milna jarruri se rozz na tei lenn par tein uttar jyanggi.Merri te hanssi e na rukkti.Bera na kunsse massalle ki banna rakhkhi sein Ram ji nei?JIB TAHIN 'GARMUNDDE'na kha lein seelakk na honti gaat mein.

Kaka rahan do eeb:D

prashantacmet
October 12th, 2007, 02:10 PM

na dahiya ji...... yeh wo hey beerbaaniya hai who have honestly admitted that their husband are in miserable condition..nd really deserve of compassion....u know ..."becharra type husband".....infact, 100 main tai 60 % yeh becharra type aale hai aaj kaaal........jinki jubaan bhi na likadti aapni beerbaani aage.....................Fact is, men should begin a campaign for their liberation ............they need it ;) desperately...ghanne kasutte sataye hue hai yeh......... sab Women liberation ar right ki baat kare sai.inke baare main koi na soochta........ jo 2-4 baste kaakh main ghalu sabzi mandi main jaa hai beerbaani ke paache-paachhe...arr madamm aage matak-matak ke khaali haath challe................ don't be biased........think alos abt these 60% miserable men ...inhe mukti chahiye............

devdahiya
October 12th, 2007, 02:29 PM
na dahiya ji...... yeh wo hey beerbaaniya hai who have honestly admitted that their husband are in miserable condition..nd really deserve of compassion....u know ..."becharra type husband".....infact, 100 main tai 60 % yeh becharra type aale hai aaj kaaal........jinki jubaan bhi na likadti aapni beerbaani aage.....................Fact is, men should begin a campaign for their liberation ............they need it ;) desperately...ghanne kasutte sataye hue hai yeh......... sab Women liberation ar right ki baat kare sai.inke baare main koi na soochta........ jo 2-4 baste kaakh main ghalu sabzi mandi main jaa hai beerbaani ke paache-paachhe...arr madamm aage matak-matak ke khaali haath challe................ don't be biased........think alos abt these 60% miserable men ...inhe mukti chahiye............

Ha..ha..ha..ha....Manddi mei..mattak-2 ku...ha..ha..ha..ha.

Chal fer liberate krawan appne bhaiyan nei......Good one really.