PDA

View Full Version : Animal Sacrifice To Appease Others Is Headless Action.

nareshkadyan7
September 8th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Airline sacrifices goats to appease sky godWed Sep 5, 2007 2:22AM EDT Email | Print | Digg | Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (50) [-] Text [ +] 1 of 1Full SizeFeatured Broker sponsored linkFree $50,000 Practice Account.KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Officials at Nepal's state-run airline have sacrificed two goats to appease Akash Bhairab, the Hindu sky god, following technical problems with one of its Boeing 757 aircraft, the carrier said Tuesday. Nepal Airlines, which has two Boeing aircraft, has had to suspend some services in recent weeks due the problem.The goats were sacrificed in front of the troublesome aircraft Sunday at Nepal's only international airport in Kathmandu in accordance with Hindu traditions, an official said."The snag in the plane has now been fixed and the aircraft has resumed its flights," said Raju K.C., a senior airline official, without explaining what the problem had been.Local media last week blamed the company's woes on an electrical fault. The carrier runs international flights to five cities in Asia.It is common in Nepal to sacrifice animals like goats and buffaloes to appease different Hindu deities.
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
Dear friends,
Please comments on it whether it is justified or not ?
regards,
www.pfaharyana.in (http://www.pfaharyana.in)

sidchhikara
September 9th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I now feel confident to fly Nepal Airlines anytime since the technical snag has been fixed by goat sacrifice. Here in the US Boeing also sacrificed 2 goats per plane in their Seattle plant.
Next time my car breaks down I will sacrifice a chicken - that will fix it right away.

nareshkadyan7
September 9th, 2007, 10:58 AM
OK Mr. Chikara - let me have more information about your words in sacrifice, I shall be gratefull for his eye opening.

sidchhikara
September 10th, 2007, 09:44 AM
If you read my comment closely I was being sarcastic - not at you but at the stupidity of Nepal Airlines people - please donot take my comments personally

amitchhikara
September 11th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Maybe they should sacrifice a whole lot of goats and that might fix their country as well :p

sidchhikara
September 11th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Maybe they should sacrifice a whole lot of goats and that might fix their country as well :p
hahaha...tru dat

vivekdh
September 11th, 2007, 12:20 PM
OK Mr. Chikara - let me have more information about your words in sacrifice, I shall be gratefull for his eye opening.

i was just going thru ur site ur doing gr8 work sir ji