PDA

View Full Version : why are so many actors politicians in india?

amitabh4ever
September 19th, 2007, 10:14 AM
seriously,
all the actors that i have seen on this list are politicians. i don't understand. could this be the reason why indian politicians aren't doing anything about the country? is it because they are too busy ACTING in movies and stuffing their pockets with tax money and other revenues?

take a look at the list on the bottom of this page!

http://www.littleindia.com/november2004/FilmyRajnitiChakkar.htm

ssindhu
September 19th, 2007, 10:43 AM
seriously,
all the actors that i have seen on this list are politicians. i don't understand. could this be the reason why indian politicians aren't doing anything about the country? is it because they are too busy ACTING in movies and stuffing their pockets with tax money and other revenues?

so amny actors r politicians coz stupid indians dnt cast vote, bt they vote 4 caste or sum known face n tht's y evn if an actor is nt a candidate, parties uses them to budle up votes...d charisma of celebs do wonders...who bothers to think of deeds here. n 1 mor advantage--actors hav engrossed their hero's iammge deep in hearts, so it bcums easy to garner votes.

sunitahooda
September 19th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Cuz they LOOK soooo natural even if they ACT like a POLITICIAN and politician cant join AN ACTING SCHOOL:D

pnauhwar21
September 19th, 2007, 11:13 AM
There would be very few politicians who are just politicians.. Every politician is either a businessman, mafia-man, child/sister/spouse of an expired politician and so on.. Atleast, we know something about actors..bakiyon ki na to shakal dikhti hai na kaam (except national topshots who are media savvy)..

jitendershooda
September 19th, 2007, 12:25 PM
There would be very few politicians who are just politicians.. Every politician is either a businessman, mafia-man, child/sister/spouse of an expired politician and so on.. Atleast, we know something about actors..bakiyon ki na to shakal dikhti hai na kaam (except national topshots who are media savvy)..

Theek kahi bhai ... er upar Seema ne kahi ek stupid indians dont caste votes (because they dont find any of the candidate to be good enough)... so how can good politicians rise, to whom we can vote?

In haryana college/university elections were banned during chautala period perhaps (may be because of the intention of not letting any other individual get a platform to rise into politics) .... What I feel is that the ban should be lifted and let new faces come into picture and then later join politics. May be then we can get some new faces to whom we can vote.

ram6april
September 19th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Theek kahi bhai ... er upar Seema ne kahi ek stupid indians dont caste votes (because they dont find any of the candidate to be good enough)... so how can good politicians rise, to whom we can vote?

In haryana college/university elections were banned during chautala period perhaps (may be because of the intention of not letting any other individual get a platform to rise into politics) .... What I feel is that the ban should be lifted and let new faces come into picture and then later join politics. May be then we can get some new faces to whom we can vote.

Bhai Jitu ram ram

as for the college/university elctions... that were banned by Bansilal not chautala........ last election held was in 1994 n than next yr was cancelled by flood... n than no one like to starts them again coz not many ppl want the election in college......... Chautala ne bahut kosis karri thi suru karne ki.... but he fails coz of court....

To become an politician is very very easy for celebreties.. n its much more beneficial for Party ....coz he/she is already very well known face in public....KURSI kaa khell hai.......

kabir
September 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM
YEs there've been actor-turned-politicians aplenty in India but none of them has become head of the state; none of them is even likely to become one. Ronald Reagon, in the United States, had. Arnold Shwarz-what-so-ever is the Governor of California. So Amit, the problem, if at all it is, isn't confined to India. In Italy, busniessmen more often than not become top class politicians. You may ask what business they they've in politics. I think being an actor shouldn't be any handicap. If they're good and dedicated enough, there's not harm in them joining politics.

seriously,

deepakchoudhry
September 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Cuz they LOOK soooo natural even if they ACT like a POLITICIAN and politician cant join AN ACTING SCHOOL:D

They dont need to, politicians act all the time that it appears so natural.:D

vairesatendra
September 21st, 2007, 12:37 AM
seriously,

Hey bro, being actor-turned politicians dont entitle them not to work...the only thing is that INDIA needs much awaiting Political Reforms. The reminiscent for these actor turned politicians is soon going to end...You will see the beginning of the end of this reminiscent, probably from the next General Elections.

But India desperately needs Political Reforms, which are unlikely...:o

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 10:00 AM
morover, c i nvr crib over politics or politicians coz i feel tht we no more r dependent on red tapism or polticians 4 growth...no politics (neither country-self n nor any other country) could stop him acquiring arcelor, mittals cudnt b stop n despite several political controversies associated wid murthy, infy is proud of all...JUST REALISE THT WE R NO MORE INTO A POLITICAL WORLD, WE R LIVING IN A ECONOMICAL INC. WORLD.

POLITICS IS NUTHING BT A RELIC NW...NT RELEVANT ANYMORE TO A MAJOR DEGREE

so who cares who cums n who goes in politics...it's a outdated thing nw

devdahiya
September 21st, 2007, 10:09 AM
ACTOR......POLITICIANS.......EKKE BAAT SE.....Donnun jhhuthhe aur maukaprast sein..................They act well to garner support/popularity.All fraud in disguise!

DON"T GET SURPRISED JEI WA MARRI OODD BILLI KE SE MUNH AALI RAKHI SAWANT PM na bann jya iss desh ki?Na banni tei ye MEDIA aale dumchhalle banna dengge....................!

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 10:13 AM
ACTOR......POLITICIANS.......EKKE BAAT SE.....Donnun jhhuthhe aur maukaprast sein..................They act well to garner support/popularity.All fraud in disguise!

DON"T GET SURPRISED JEI WA MARRI OODD BILLI KE SE MUNH AALI RAKHI SAWANT PM na bann jya iss desh ki?Na banni tei ye MEDIA aale dumchhalle banna dengge....................!
kaka reh dyo. media ne rakhi sawant kadde na chadhayi...specially nt at least english media

Maniisha
September 21st, 2007, 10:22 AM
kaka reh dyo. media ne rakhi sawant kadde na chadhayi...specially nt at least english media

Ji Rakhi sawant ne Angrejii koni aati isiliye naa chadhi hogii....:D:D
Angrejii media aala ne uski Hindi yaa Marathi koni samjhti hogi...:p

devdahiya
September 21st, 2007, 10:27 AM

OOORRRR kissnei chadhhai bebey....ya 4 feet nothing ugly looking vampire?JAANU PACHHHETTI ...SAKKAKANDDI HO?

amitabh4ever
September 22nd, 2007, 02:57 AM
morover, c i nvr crib over politics or politicians coz i feel tht we no more r dependent on red tapism or polticians 4 growth...no politics (neither country-self n nor any other country) could stop him acquiring arcelor, mittals cudnt b stop n despite several political controversies associated wid murthy, infy is proud of all...JUST REALISE THT WE R NO MORE INTO A POLITICAL WORLD, WE R LIVING IN A ECONOMICAL INC. WORLD.

POLITICS IS NUTHING BT A RELIC NW...NT RELEVANT ANYMORE TO A MAJOR DEGREE

so who cares who cums n who goes in politics...it's a outdated thing nw

yeah, you may be right about that to an extent. see, i study international relations and one thing that i have learned is that politics is what makes a country. if there are corrupt politicians, then all hell will break loose because they are only worried about themselves and filling their pockets rather then helping the poor or whoever needs help. world governments don't deal with individuals, they deal with governments which are represented by politicians. it is essential to have politicians and good ones at that. let me cite one example. in nigeria, they had discovered oil and were going to become one of the richest nations in africa but due to corrupt politicians, the public did not see a dime of that money, all the waste was dumped onto them, the oil companies bought the oil, gave little profit to the politicians, who just put it in their pockets, and now, the country is what they call a failing or failed state. so, having politicians matters, especially ones who can do something about the problem.