PDA

View Full Version : nathu ram godse was wrong or we ?

vivekdh
September 20th, 2007, 11:09 AM
visit this site
gandhi ji was gr8 leader but should we call him mahatma?

http://www.nathuramgodse.com/ (http://www.nathuramgodse.com/)

i don't want to hurt feelings of anyone.

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Vivek....by now we all know some of the facts that were deliberately hidden n can visualise things in a right perspective and if still someone's feelings get hurt then nothing can't be done as some wrong/old beliefs are meant to be shaken n ....EVOLUTION is on the way to treat those Political Leaders as Politicians not as MAHATMAs
visit this site

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 11:55 AM
c viv we cant kill a fellow merely saying he is anti-hindu, anti-muslim etc. reading d whole lot, i just cn hear one word echoing in my ears "hindu". hell wid sick godse. he himself was suffering from a crime conscience of slotting ppl in hindus n muslims.

dis was no excuse to kill a great soul like gandhi.

n in context to sunita, gandhi was no political leader. he was merely a freedom fighter. he held no designation.

n gandhi is nt called mahatma coz of his leadership. mahatma he is called coz of his conviction to watever he stood for, his service to mankind, his concern to every indian without fluctuation...
once a journo asked him y ppl call him mahatma and gandhi said "coz i understand people like none" and it's true to core.

r u upto idolising a killer opting to kill an international figure in d name of fanatic hinduism?

rohit62
September 20th, 2007, 12:44 PM
even if you differ with someone ideologically, b,coz of the interests of your faith ,race or community,it doesn;t give you a right to kill someone .gandhi very much deserved titles like mahatama, bapu etc,
when the entire state machinery had failed to stop the kolkatta riots, a frail looking man made the hindu an muslims walk hand in hand. it must have been some thing in him ,which made 2 communities out to kill each other walk hand in hand. do v have a leader like him 2day? nooooooo.

wanted to reply to sunita;s post also but seema has put it across beautifuly, seema u seem to know all my thoughts mate.

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 12:47 PM
even if you differ with someone ideologically, b,coz of the interests of your faith ,race or community,it doesn;t give you a right to kill someone .gandhi very much deserved titles like mahatama, bapu etc,
when the entire state machinery had failed to stop the kolkatta riots, a frail looking man made the hindu an muslims walk hand in hand. it must have been some thing in him ,which made 2 communities out to kill each other walk hand in hand. do v have a leader like him 2day? nooooooo.

wanted to reply to sunita;s post also but seema has put it across beautifuly, seema u seem to know all my thoughts mate.
ha ha chum, thn i might b ur mouthpiece. how hav u been buddy

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Yup....you're soooo right Rohit....A togetherness which eventually lead to DIVIDE THOSE WALKING HAND IN HAND INTO INDIA & PAKISTAN???? Had he been so capable of convincing people why he failed to stop the PARTITION???? I feel he SUCCEEDED when he wanted to SUCCEED and FAILED WHEN HE WANTED TO FAIL:o and we follow his beliefs with closed minds n eyes:(

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 01:19 PM
jiji gandhi gave his nod to partition in compulsion...lot many people were in favor of it n d torchbearer was jinnah...in any case gandhi was not responsible 4 partition. it was d will of majority of muslims n many hindus as well

n thn dis is same thing tht "u do 100 good thing n no1 will remember bt u do 1 bad thing n ppl will nvr forget".

jitusangwann
September 20th, 2007, 01:57 PM
to judje by ourself whether godse was right or wrong u ppl cn give a look to "maine gandhi ko kyon mara?" by his brother

rohit62
September 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM
sunita, plz read the book ,; FREEDOM AT MIDNIGHT; gandhiji failed to convince only 2 indls, jinah and nehru. both had thier political ambitions, at one point of time gandhiji pleaded an convinced nehru to let jinah become the PM ,,which would have avoided the partition, but nehru backed out later saying that the majority HINDUS would not like to be ruled by minority muslims,,,,,,, nehru became PM ,an we became india an pakistan.

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM
But Seema weren't these same ppl who had walked behind him when he wanted to lead this freedom movement? And Jinnah wanted to be the 1st Prime minister then why Gandhi favoured Nehru? Aur Gandhi ki ek galti ka khamiyajja hum aaj -tak LOC ki kaat-peet mein bhugat rahe hain....if i was never to grow up i would have worshipped Gandi like a God not only a Mahatma:o I still follow his preaching Not to tell lie:) but then Good is good n bad is bad
jiji gandhi gave his nod to partition in compulsion...lot many people were in favor of it n d torchbearer was jinnah...in any case gandhi was not responsible 4 partition. it was d will of majority of muslims n many hindus as well

n thn dis is same thing tht "u do 100 good thing n no1 will remember bt u do 1 bad thing n ppl will nvr forget".

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 02:09 PM
But Seema weren't these same ppl who had walked behind him when he wanted to lead this freedom movement? And Jinnah wanted to be the 1st Prime minister then why Gandhi favoured Nehru? Aur Gandhi ki ek galti ka khamiyajja hum aaj -tak LOC ki kaat-peet mein bhugat rahe hain....if i was never to grow up i would have worshipped Gandi like a God not only a Mahatma:o I still follow his preaching Not to tell lie:) but then Good is good n bad is bad
jiji gandhi ne koi objection na tha chahe jinnah first PM ho ya nehru per hindus ne tha

netrapalsingh
September 20th, 2007, 02:17 PM
visit this site

Gandhi ji great the isme koi shak nahi hai kyon kee bharat se pahale unhone Africal me Ajaadee kee ladayee ladee or ye bhee shaee hai kee wo ek ache rajneetik bhee the is bare me kuch bhee kahana mushkil hai. Jis tarah se Patel kee khilafat karte hooe unhone Nehru ko PM banwayaa isme kahi n kahi unka Nehru ke prtee kuch jyada sahanubhutee dikhayee dehi hai.

Desh ka vibhajan nahi hota agar Gandhi ji bina bhaukta mee aye nirnay lete.
Hindo Muslim ke jhagde me jyadatar unhone jis tarike se musalmano kaa saath diya or unke paksh mee hee bhook hadtaal bhee kee isse honuo ka kuch warg gandhi ji se asantust ho gayaa ho jiske parinam swaroop Nathu Ram Godse ne unhe mara....

Ek Respected member ne kaha hai kee dharam kuch nahi hota. Haa mai bhee mantaa hoo insaan se bada dharm nahi hota parantoo mere ya kisee kee mannse se to dharam khatm nahi ho jaye gaa yaha to bat Hindu Musalmaan kee hai. Aaj Hindu Jateeyo ke nam par ladte hai.... kya ham ye kahde kee jat kuch nahi hota sab ek hai. Haryana UP me to chal sakta hai parantoo rajasthan me ye sambhav nahi jaha har ladayee har election jat banam other coast hota hai.

Netra...

jitender_singh
September 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hi,

jahan tak mujhey yada hai congress ne sardar patel ko elect kiya tha prime minister banne ke liye..aur nehru ko sirf ek vote mila tha, baaki gandhi aur mountbatten se good relations ki vajah se nehru pm ban gaya...

aur uska nateeza hum aajtak bhughat rahe hain kashmir main...

no doubt gandhi was a greta leader , par jab india aur pkaistan ban hi gaye the religion ke base pe toh musalmaon ko yahan jamane ki kya ajaroorat the...
yeh sirf gandhi ka doordarshita ka abhav tha... , woh samjah nahee aaya ki agle 50 saal main kyaa ho s akta hai india main...

aur aaj dekh lo.. india main kya ahaalta ho gaye hain.. har jagah terrorism koi state safe nahe raha...

dndeswal
September 20th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Human memory is short and history is a complex subject. With the passage of time, history also changes. Sometimes villains become heroes after some time. For example, yesterday’s most hated person, Adolf Hitler, is again gaining popularity among German youths. Reasons – whatever he did was not for his personal gain but for the upliftment of the nation. Yesterday’s hero, Stalin, is now a villain in the eyes of Russians.

Hitler’s words are popular even today: “If a lie is repeated a hundred times, it gets converted to truth in the eyes of public”. So, propaganda or advertisement is also a sleepy dose which nullifies the other side of the coin. Since Gandhiji has gained a special image in our minds because of whatever we have read in textbooks, hardly anyone gets ready to listen to arguments to the contrary. Most of us have not seen the bloodshed at the time of partition and the trauma of the sufferers, some of whom blamed Gandhi as responsible for all this. While none would consent the killing of Gandhiji by Godse, the voice needs to be heard and the material written on the site be read. Gandhi will not be converted to a villain so soon. So, take it easy !

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
The most problematic area is Kashmir.....which Nehru said i'll handle but couldn't be handled till date....don't even know if it's still part of India or of Pakistan:o

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Hi,

jahan tak mujhey yada hai congress ne sardar patel ko elect kiya tha prime minister banne ke liye..aur nehru ko sirf ek vote mila tha, baaki gandhi aur mountbatten se good relations ki vajah se nehru pm ban gaya...

no doubt gandhi was a greta leader , par jab india aur pkaistan ban hi gaye the religion ke base pe toh musalmaon ko yahan jamane ki kya ajaroorat the...
yeh sirf gandhi ka doordarshita ka abhav tha... , woh samjah nahee aaya ki agle 50 saal main kyaa ho s akta hai india main...

aur aaj dekh lo.. india main kya ahaalta ho gaye hain.. har jagah terrorism koi state safe nahe raha...
boss which division US underwent tht it suffered WTC?

jitender_singh
September 20th, 2007, 03:05 PM
my dear friend,

what usa did it in gulf and afghanistan was right ?

provoked mujhadins against russians in afghanistan , and provided arams and ammunitions

now usa is tasting their own medicine..they are the one who helped bin laden..

created civil war in iraq.. ab bhugto...

boss which division US underwent tht it suffered WTC?

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Human memory is short and history is a complex subject. With the passage of time, history also changes. Sometimes villains become heroes after some time. For example, yesterday’s most hated person, Adolf Hitler, is again gaining popularity among German youths. Reasons – whatever he did was not for his personal gain but for the upliftment of the nation. Yesterday’s hero, Stalin, is now a villain in the eyes of Russians.

Hitler’s words are popular even today: “If a lie is repeated a hundred times, it gets converted to truth in the eyes of public”. So, propaganda or advertisement is also a sleepy dose which nullifies the other side of the coin. Since Gandhiji has gained a special image in our minds because of whatever we have read in textbooks, hardly anyone gets ready to listen to arguments to the contrary. Most of us have not seen the bloodshed at the time of partition and the trauma of the sufferers, some of whom blamed Gandhi as responsible for all this. While none would consent the killing of Gandhiji by Godse, the voice needs to be heard and the material written on the site be read. Gandhi will not be converted to a villain so soon. So, take it easy !
sir dese were nt hitler's words, these were wobbler's words--his propaganda minister

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 03:07 PM
my dear friend,

what usa did it in gulf and afghanistan was right ?

provoked mujhadins against russians in afghanistan , and provided arams and ammunitions

now usa is tasting their own medicine..they are the one who helped bin laden..

created civil war in iraq.. ab bhugto...
oh oh my point was tht terrorism is everywhere nt only in kashmir or india

dndeswal
September 20th, 2007, 03:18 PM
sir dese were nt hitler's words, these were wobbler's words--his propaganda minister

Thanks for correction, Seema. BTW I had expected a hitting reply from your side... hahaha. Thank God, I am neither writing against Gandhi nor siding with Godse. :)

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 03:19 PM
iss gandhhe ka naam suntu hi merre aag bal jya............jee karre isske naam ne hi jalawatan kar du................:(:(......naas ki jadd arr maha ayaas...................

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for correction, Seema. BTW I had expected a hitting reply from your side... hahaha. Thank God, I am neither writing against Gandhi nor siding with Godse. :)

ha ha. aap to expect bahut karte ho sir. dnt u read speaking tree? expectations r d root of all trouble in life. ha ha

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Hi,

sunn bhai..........iss nehru ne ek uddiya to mountbetetan ki lugaai patya raakhi tu........:p...arr dusri udiya yu gandhi rangeela.....katai "gay" aali category ka maanas tha................;)....baas fer ke tha...kar diye ferre iss bharat ke :p........yu mahatma 16-16 saal ki juwaan chhoriyaan ki kolli bharu padya rah karre tha.......

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 03:31 PM
gotta learn very infernal **** abut gandhi...i sahll pity on it

deepakchoudhry
September 20th, 2007, 03:33 PM
There is a thread on Jatland started by Neelam, agar waqt ruk jata.

Hindsight main judge karna bahut aasaan hai.

They did what they did they thought was best at the time.

Something have come good and some havent.

Thats the nature of life..isnt it.

What are we expectating..perfection from a imperfect human (Mr Gandhi)

Yet with all his flaws he was a great leader, who helped uniting india to fight british.

Nehru / Jinnah and likes were nothing but brown sahibs.

PS: Read Gandhi's autobiography, He seems to be obsessed with his imperfections.:)

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Hmm...meri bi kati bhinn ki bhinn...manne to issa na dekhya kade arr na padhya...shayad kahan aalo ne dekhya ho....Khair jo bhi tha:)
gotta learn very infernal **** abut gandhi...i sahll pity on it

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 03:42 PM
iss gandhhe ne "bhagat singh" marwaya..fer subhash chandra boss desh main tai kadhwaya......................arrrr kaam ke tha iska angrejo ke dhorre baith ke TT party(Kitty party of women) karna..................iski kad main to 5-7 gheslle ghalwa ho te roj uthu saar ki taadke taadak..........

rathee.sandeep
September 20th, 2007, 03:44 PM
aaj ki sabse baddi preshaani
jis aadmi me jitni kammiya hoti h naa , usse jyada vo dusro me nikaalta h
khaashkar mahan aadmiyo me
taaki apne aap ko sahi dikhaa sakke

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 03:44 PM
kuch baatein internal hua karre..........saabne byarra na paattya inka.................gaam ki chupaad main jaake baith lyo 5-7 din ................jinhe byara na ho...........;)

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 03:46 PM
aaj ka sabse bada sach..........bheetar kuch hor sochhe sai.arr baahar te kuch kahawe sa............impression maaran ki khaatar.........:p;)

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 03:51 PM
"The story of my experiments with truth" i read it sometime back and now have right in front of me, there are many things that i appreciate in Gandhi hence, didn't throw it:) it can be good for school kids who are taught Gandhi as father of Nation
There is a thread on Jatland started by Neelam, agar waqt ruk jata.

Hindsight main judge karna bahut aasaan hai.

They did what they did they thought was best at the time.

Something have come good and some havent.

Thats the nature of life..isnt it.

What are we expectating..perfection from a imperfect human (Mr Gandhi)

Yet with all his flaws he was a great leader, who helped uniting india to fight british.

Nehru / Jinnah and likes were nothing but brown sahibs.

PS: Read Gandhi's autobiography, He seems to be obsessed with his imperfections.:)

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
chupaad ka itihaas padhn laage te ho li history ki issi tissi. kaal ne log kevenge ek taash pe jo baat phode ja hai we worth parlimentary affairs ho hai

rathee.sandeep
September 20th, 2007, 03:58 PM
chupaad ka itihaas padhn laage te ho li history ki issi tissi. kaal ne log kevenge ek taash pe jo baat phode ja hai we worth parlimentary affairs ho hai
sahi kaho ho aap

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 04:08 PM
internal baate kitaboien main na paauya karti kahi.................badde-bujurg hi humme yeh raaj ki baat bata sakte hai.....ar wo bhi chilam main thaadu ghoont maar ke..;)

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 04:09 PM
ROOKKKAAAA@ rafukaarrr.......................

ssindhu
September 20th, 2007, 04:13 PM
chokha parliament me hooka na hota. na te chillam bhar ke policy likhi jaati er gaam aale boodhe decide karte policy...ho liya desh ka upliftment ibb te. rathee pane baalkaan ne chillam aali e history mat padahayee. kimme na fact paave te tall-tales batlawan aale boodhe kimme ho manghadant kahani ban ke ger denge

ram6april
September 20th, 2007, 04:31 PM
ROOKKKAAAA@ rafukaarrr.......................

aarey bhai parshante.......... tanne laage sai ghani ee baat sunn raakhi sain chapaada me boodhyaa kii............ do u know or heard anyone who atleast met n stayed with Gandhi..............

arr vo 16-16 saal ki chhoriyaa gelyaa kolli bharoo haande thaa......... par ferr bhi log usne Babu kave the........ bhai kabhi kabhi hamme duniyaa ki bhi sunn-ni chahiye.......sabhi jhooth nahi boll sakte......aap ko poori knowledge nahi hai.... jo mujhe bhi nahi hai... per itnaaa hai ki tu bahut jyadaa galat hai.......arr bhai ghane rooke maaran me kimme naa dharyaa........arr bhai aapne app ne Danger manno so....... to koi kimme nahi kah saktaaa........

devdahiya
September 20th, 2007, 04:33 PM
visit this site

ARRE OW GODDSE KE TAU...kyun aag laawei se haddei.......Ow marr mrra liya sussra Godssa...ke geet-bakkali krrei se usske........Dekhya e na SENNANI....OFF TOPIC TEI NAHIN CHLLYA GYA MEIN.....LYAIYE REI APPNA DEKKAMETTER THHA KE DEEPKKE..? KIllki@ DEKKAMITTER!

vivekdh
September 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM
kaka main to net pe handu tha yaa site dikhi padii fer JL pe puch li kamme galti ker di ke manne ?:confused:

ARRE OW GODDSE KE TAU...kyun aag laawei se haddei.......Ow marr mrra liya sussra Godssa...ke geet-bakkali krrei se usske........Dekhya e na SENNANI....OFF TOPIC TEI NAHIN CHLLYA GYA MEIN.....LYAIYE REI APPNA DEKKAMETTER THHA KE DEEPKKE..? KIllki@ DEKKAMITTER!

sunitahooda
September 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Umhu teri kimme galti konya Vivek...mahri kammi sai ya....pehli baat tai hum kimme likhtey na...likhein tai off-topic....arr galti tai on-topic likh dein tai kai to ghani gaal denn laag jya....kai ghani baddayi karan laag jaa....humney taal-mel na banana aata....jiss din yo banana aa gya uss din hum maar na khaa saktey....Akhir jai Gandhi galat bi tha to mahrey mai tai woh kiske zamaney mai paida huya tha? arr hum laage apni maddi-motti frustration nai gaaliyon ke taur pai kadhann....Agreement or Disagreement are appreciable to a limit not to a limit of Profanities and Kaka smelt something arr Kaka ki aadat sai samjhdaar nai dhammkaan ki...tu dil pai matt ley....mai bi kayi bai dhamkaayi su inne:)
kaka main to net pe handu tha yaa site dikhi padii fer JL pe puch li kamme galti ker di ke manne ?:confused:

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
aarey bhai parshante.......... tanne laage sai ghani ee baat sunn raakhi sain chapaada me boodhyaa kii............ do u know or heard anyone who atleast met n stayed with Gandhi..............

arr vo 16-16 saal ki chhoriyaa gelyaa kolli bharoo haande thaa......... par ferr bhi log usne Babu kave the........ bhai kabhi kabhi hamme duniyaa ki bhi sunn-ni chahiye.......sabhi jhooth nahi boll sakte......aap ko poori knowledge nahi hai.... jo mujhe bhi nahi hai... per itnaaa hai ki tu bahut jyadaa galat hai.......arr bhai ghane rooke maaran me kimme naa dharyaa........arr bhai aapne app ne Danger manno so....... to koi kimme nahi kah saktaaa........

Bhai ramlaal...............sunn le kerek
"tanne laage sai ghani ee baat sunn raakhi sain chapaada me boodhyaa kii............
Jo 5-7 darje padh ke aapne badde nu baawal simjhya kare na.....wo *** khatte haandya karre..........arr ek baat sun lye hum untai paidda hue we mharre te ppaidda kona hue......

bhai kabhi kabhi hamme duniyaa ki bhi sunn-ni chahiye.......
Duniya ke sunne jibbhi to india main sab tai ghanee hypocrates hai.......baas image banni chaiye.......haan main haan karuu jaange....einbb rafukarr ka matbal simajh jaaga tu.............

......... par ferr bhi log usne Babu kave the.......
JL pe to kuch ussne foofa bhi banan ne ho rye hai.....

aap ko poori knowledge nahi hai....
daangra ne knowledge ka matbal hi na pata hotta........:p

jo mujhe bhi nahi hai...
Tu bhi neera hi daanger deekhe..:p

arr bhai ghane rooke maaran me kimme naa dharyaa........arr bhai aapne app ne Danger manno so....... to koi kimme nahi kah saktaaa........

arr baawli tareed fer bhi itni line likh gya tu............tu daangru ki varieties main sabtai tarlee darje main deekhe........;);)

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Jaats are goverened by these hukka ppl...not by cheeku-meeku always busy at Macdonald eating burgars...............ROOKKKA@ burgar.................

devdahiya
September 20th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Bhai ramlaal...............sunn le kerek
"tanne laage sai ghani ee baat sunn raakhi sain chapaada me boodhyaa kii............
Jo 5-7 darje padh ke aapne badde nu baawal simjhya kare na.....wo *** khatte haandya karre..........arr ek baat sun lye hum untai paidda hue we mharre te ppaidda kona hue......

bhai kabhi kabhi hamme duniyaa ki bhi sunn-ni chahiye.......
Duniya ke sunne jibbhi to india main sab tai ghanee hypocrates hai.......baas image banni chaiye.......haan main haan karuu jaange....einbb rafukarr ka matbal simajh jaaga tu.............

......... par ferr bhi log usne Babu kave the.......
JL pe to kuch ussne foofa bhi banan ne ho rye hai.....

aap ko poori knowledge nahi hai....
daangra ne knowledge ka matbal hi na pata hotta........:p

jo mujhe bhi nahi hai...
Tu bhi neera hi daanger deekhe..:p

arr bhai ghane rooke maaran me kimme naa dharyaa........arr bhai aapne app ne Danger manno so....... to koi kimme nahi kah saktaaa........

arr baawli tareed fer bhi itni line likh gya tu............tu daangru ki varieties main sabtai tarlee darje main deekhe........;);)

AArei Parshantte......bhai tu iss post ka TARBUUJJ sa kyun bannaya krei....HIGHLIGHT kar kei...tu appne bhejje ki purri baat ek paragraph mei keh diya kar nei....arr tu ke kha ke aaya krrei haddei Jatland pe........sab nei dhowan tahin Nirma dhhoti ki langgadd mein bandhhein handdei sei........Thhodda rajji bi ho jyaya karr beera?

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM
AArei Parshantte......bhai tu iss post ka TARBUUJJ sa kyun bannaya krei....HIGHLIGHT kar kei...tu appne bhejje ki purri baat ek paragraph mei keh diya kar nei....arr tu ke kha ke aaya krrei haddei Jatland pe........sab nei dhowan tahin Nirma dhhoti ki langgadd mein bandhhein handdei sei........Thhodda rajji bi ho jyaya karr beera?

Dahiya ji.........main ke karuu....iss gandhi tai majhe ghani nafrat hai...isne bhagat singh marwa diya tha....***** ke beez ne...........eibb iski baat sunke ruka kona jaatya.....na merri ke JL pe dollbandi horri hai ek main aapna khopra laal karwaama.........:p....jaisse sabne apne vichhar prakat kiye hai gandhi ke baare main .........main bhi 2-4 baat kah di........eibb isme koi chhoo main aawwee to main ke karu................:):).....eibb aapne kah di..aage tai ek bhi post kona likhu iss thread main...............

jitendershooda
September 20th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Like Sunita have said that I found few good things about gandhi but couldnt find the reason for accepting him for such big hasti that people will sing ....Father of nation ... Mahatma .... Dila di humein ajadi bina khadag bina dhal.

Haan itna hai ki he was a freedom fighter and have certain qualities due to which he was a mass leader at that time. Also he was not greedy like Nehru too.

He did some mistakes like ...

1) Bhagat Singh bail issue. Elders can bring more light on this.
2) 1935-38 mein he was defeated twice by Subash chander bose in his own party congress. Then why he got so furious instead of correcting himself and finghting among party for his thoughts. He gone for bhook hadtal and later on netaji resigned and build up forward block.
3) Though Patel was the leader choosen by party members and was more capable than this Nehru, Why gandhi favoured and deceived again.
4) Its ok we dont say Nathu ram did right .... but why his proceedings not published and also his trial was all hidden till date?
5) As told by others .... Why gandhi is seen having two ladies by his side to support him? We can say it narrow mindedness but kabhi to aadmi bhi dikh sakte hein ...

cooljat
September 20th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Strongly Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!

May be Gandhi wud be gud for somethings but not gud enough to be called Father of Nation....for me He is Sheer Opportunist/Politician!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Gud point raised Bhai Hooda!!! :)

I Hate Gandhi....Simple & Clear!! period.

Rock on
Jit

Like Sunita have said that I found few good things about gandhi but couldnt find the reason for accepting him for such big hasti that people will sing ....Father of nation ... Mahatma .... Dila di humein ajadi bina khadag bina dhal.

Haan itna hai ki he was a freedom fighter and have certain qualities due to which he was a mass leader at that time. Also he was not greedy like Nehru too.

2) 1935-38 mein he was defeated twice by Subash chander bose in his own party congress. Then why he got so furious instead of correcting himself and finghting among party for his thoughts. He gone for bhook hadtal and later on netaji resigned and build up forward block.
3) Though Patel was the leader choosen by party members and was more capable than this Nehru, Why gandhi favoured and deceived again.
4) Its ok we dont say Nathu ram did right .... but why his proceedings not published and also his trial was all hidden till date?
5) As told by others .... Why gandhi is seen having two ladies by his side to support him? We can say it narrow mindedness but kabhi to aadmi bhi dikh sakte hein ...

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Hmmmm...:D...Mka Kati Kalesh kar raakhi inghe to...is Gandhi ku leke...!

Hey folks even I too would like to join this discussion...:D...thoda dat jyao...raat me aaunga...Gandhi...ha ha ha...:D...:eek:

rohit62
September 20th, 2007, 10:19 PM
here in the UN mission in ethopia, whenever people ask me which country i come from , i say INDIA, they say,, ooohh ,, mahatama gandhi, i say yes,, they say ,aah ,great man. and here we have representatives from all african countaries most latin american countaries, some european countaries ,china, an some asian countaries.
thier unanimous verdict on gandhi is ---- ;a very great man'

and here in our own country, GANDHIJI
ke naam pe kisse ke aag bal ja se, koi nafrat ki aag me ji ra se.
in our library we have biography,s of all indian ,an most world leaders , gandhiji,s biography is the most read and the only indian leader read by the international staff here.
deviyo aur sajano , he is the face of our great countary outside. kuch toh kuch toh , ijjat baksho is mahan atma ko.

aur doosri aur issi JL pe hum bade gorav is kahte hain ki mallika sharawat jat se. ib is baat ko lekar koi mat chipat jayo mere.

ritu
September 20th, 2007, 10:36 PM
yes,people identify us with mahatma.tajmahal,mahatma gandhi and snakecharmers these r the 3 things people identify us with.i never knew snakecharmers of india r so famous.

here in the UN mission in ethopia, whenever people ask me which country i come from , i say INDIA, they say,, ooohh ,, mahatama gandhi, i say yes,, they say ,aah ,great man. and here we have representatives from all african countaries most latin american countaries, some european countaries ,china, an some asian countaries.

in our library we have biography,s of all indian ,an most world leaders , gandhiji,s biography is the most read and the only indian leader read by the international staff here.
deviyo aur sajano , he is the face of our great countary outside. kuch toh kuch toh , ijjat baksho is mahan atma ko.

aur doosri aur issi JL pe hum bade gorav is kahte hain ki mallika sharawat jat se. ib is baat ko lekar koi mat chipat jayo mere.

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:02 PM

Some good points have been raise by Hooda Bhai, and I too would like to add some of the points.

I have tried not to make the post murkier...:D

And Hooda Bhai, your 5th point is really very nice...lolz...on that point...:D;):D

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:05 PM
I never feel proud to say that Gandhi is "FATHER OF INDIA", In fact he must be regarded as the father of PAKISTAN...

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Well, respected members, we have been talking about two people and none of the two peoples, neither Gandhi(I wont call him Mahatma) nor respected Nathuram Vinayak Godse are present in our times. But still we know a lot about them and many others. Gandhi . I will say that Gandhi was a Political leader and wished to be a Despotic Ruler of the Congress as he has swayed many decisions. Even the Britishers knew it very well and thus they used to held talks with him or Nehru, not to other leaders.

It is simply not true that India’s Independence was the fruit of Gandhian non-violent agitation. He was close to the British in terms of culture and shared ethical values, which is why sometimes he could successfully bargain with them, but even they stood firm against his pressure when their vital interests were at stake. It is only Britain’s bankruptcy due to World War 2 and the emergence of the anti-colonial United States and Soviet Union as the dominant world powers that forced Clement Attlee’s government into decolonising India. Even then, the trigger events in 1945-47 that demonstrated how the Indian people would not tolerate British rule for much longer, had to do with armed struggle rather than with non-violence: the naval mutiny of Indian troops and the ostentatious nationwide support for the officers of Neta Ji Subhash Bose’s Axis-collaborationist Indian National Army when they stood trial for treason in the Red Fort.

Let me present some of the Blunders of Gandhi:-

1). Recruiting Indian soldiers for the British war effort in 1914-18 without setting any conditions, in the vain hope that this unilateral gift to Britain would bring about sufficient goodwill in London for conceding to India the status of a self-ruling dominion within the British Empire, on a par with Canada or Australia. While it was already off line for a pacifist to cooperate in such a wasteful war (as contrasted with World War 2, to both sides a kind of holy war where fundamental principles were at stake), Gandhi’s stance was also a glaring failure of political skill, since he neglected to extract any tangible gains for India in return for the thousands of Indian lives which he sacrificed to British imperial interests.

2). Committing the mobilisation potential of the freedom movement to the Khilafat agitation in 1920-22, again a non-negotiated unilateral gift. The Khilafat movement was a tragicomical mistake, aiming at the restoration of the Ottoman Caliphate against which the Arabs had risen in revolt and which the Turks were dissolving, a process completed with the final abolition of the institution of the Caliphate in 1924. It was a purely retrograde and reactionary movement, and more importantly for Indian nationalism, it was an intrinsically anti-nationalist movement pitting specifically Islamic interests against secular and non-Muslim interests. Gandhi made the mistake of hubris by thinking he could reconcile Khilafatism and Indian nationalism, and he also offended his Muslim allies (who didn’t share his commitment to non-violence) by calling off the agitation when it turned violent. The result was even more violence, with massive Hindu-Muslim riots replacing the limited instances of anti-British attacks, just as many level-headed freedom fighters had predicted. Gandhiji failed to take the Khilafat movement seriously whether at the level of principle or of practical politics, and substituted his own imagined and idealized reading of the Khilafat doctrine for reality.

3). His autocratic decision to call off the mass agitation for complete independence in 1931, imposed upon his mass following and his close lieutenants against their wishes and better judgment, in exchange for a few puny British concessions falling far short of the movement’s demands. His reputation abroad didn’t suffer, but to informed observers, he had thrown away his aura as an idealist leader standing above petty politics; the Pact between Gandhi and Viceroy Lord Irwin amounted to the sacrifice of a high national goal in favour of a petty rise in status for the Congress. Also, every delay in the declaration of Independence gave the emerging separatist forces the time to organize and to strengthen their position.

4). Taking a confused and wavering position vis-vis India’s involvement in World War 2. His initial refusal to commit India to the war effort could have been justified on grounds of pacifist principle as well as national pride (the Viceroy had committed India without consulting the native leadership), but it was a failure because his followers weren’t following. Indian recruits and business suppliers of the Army eagerly joined hands with the British rulers, thus sidelining Gandhi into political irrelevance. By contrast, the Muslim League greatly improved its bargaining positions by joining the war effort, an effect not counterbalanced by the small Hindu Mahasabha’s similar strategy. The pro-Partition case which the Muslim League advocated was bolstered while Gandhi’s opposition to the imminent Partition was badly weakened. Gandhi was humiliated by his impotence before the degeneration of his “Quit India” agitation into violence and by ultimately having to come around to a collaborationist position himself.

5). Taking a confused and wavering position vis-୶is the Partition plan, including false promises to the Hindus of the designated Pakistani areas to prevent Partition or at least to prevent their violent expulsion. He chose not to use his weapon of a fast unto death to force Mohammed Ali Jinnah into backing down from Partition, a move which cast doubt on the much-touted bravery of all his other fasts “unto death” performed to pressurize more malleable opponents. If acquiescing in the Partition could still be justified as a matter of inevitability, there was no excuse for his insistence on half measures, viz. his rejecting plans for an organized exchange of population, certainly a lesser evil when compared to the bloody religious cleansing that actually took place. Gentle surgeons make stinking wounds.

6). Refusing to acknowledge that Pakistan had become an enemy state after its invasion of Kashmir, by undertaking a fast unto death in order to force the Indian government to pay Pakistan 55 crore rupees from the British-Indian treasury. Pakistan was entitled to this money, but given its aggression, it would have been normal to set the termination of its aggression, including the withdrawal of its invading troops, as a condition for the payment. Indeed, that would have been a sterling contribution to the cause of enduring peace, saving the lives of the many thousands who fell in subsequent decades because of the festering wound which Kashmir has remained under partial Pakistani occupation. Coming on top of Gandhi’s abandonment of the Hindus trapped in Pakistan in August 1947, it was this pro-Pakistani demand, as well as his use of his choice moral weapon (left unused to save India’s unity or the persecuted Hindus in Pakistan) in the service of an enemy state’s treasury, that angered a few Hindu activists to the point of plotting his murder.

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:17 PM
These were the saying on the Martyrdom of Bhagat Singh on March 29, 1931…

“Bhagat Singh and his two associates have been hanged. The Congress made many attempts to save their lives and the Government entertained many hopes of it, but all has been in a vain.
Bhagat Singh did not wish to live. He refused to apologize, or even file an appeal. Bhagat Singh was not a devotee of non-violence, but he did not subscribe to the religion of violence. He took to violence due to helplessness and to defend his homeland. In his last letter, Bhagat Singh wrote --" I have been arrested while waging a war. For me there can be no gallows. Put me into the mouth of a cannon (http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/freedom/2401.htm) and blow me off." These heroes had conquered the fear of death. Let us bow to them a thousand times for their heroism.
But we should not imitate their act. In our land of millions of destitute and crippled people, if we take to the practice of seeking justice through murder, there will be a terrifying situation. Our poor people will become victims of our atrocities. By making a dharma of violence, we shall be reaping the fruit of our own actions.
Hence, though we praise the courage of these brave men, we should never countenance their activities. Our dharma is to swallow our anger, abide by the discipline of non-violence and carry out our duty.”

A lot of the revolutionary youth believed that the Mahatma had not done enough to save Bhagat Singh and they welcomed Mahatma Gandhi with black flowers and garlands when he arrived in Karachi for the Congress session.

And now this is what Martyr Bhagat Singh’s sister Prakash Kaur said “If Mahatma Gandhi and the then Congress leaders, including Jawahar Lal Nehru, had wanted to save Bhagat Singh, they could have easily done it, but they deliberately allowed Bhagat and his associates Sukhdev and Rajguru to be hanged,"

Also she added ” "I am still getting only Rs 2,000 as pension, which was started by former chief minister Rajinder Kaur Bhattal,"

Look this is 21st century and merely 2000 Rs. Really matter of shame for the Government and the people of this country.

At least it feels good that Pakistan People’s Party also observs Bhagat Singh's martyrdom day.

Well! I guess he was not lucky enough to be born into the Nehru-Gandhi parivar.

That would have helped.

One more thing that Indians must feel proud of is that the district administration of Ludhiana, has dropped the idea of preserving the martyr SUKHDEV's ancestral house in the city, owing to the paucity of funds and lack of proper parking space in the area...:mad::o:o:mad:

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:27 PM
If you people are having some time...do read this also...

http://ngodse.tripod.com/defense.htm

http://www.indpride.com/nathuramgodse.html

However the Government Of India hasn't revealed the 592 pages statement of Nathuram Godse 's justification of Gandhi's assasination.

Also the members can read the book by the Justice G.D. Khosla's "MURDER OF THE MAHATMA". Justice G.D. KHOSLA was one of the jury members who heared the defence petition of Nathuram Godse.

Justice Khosla, wrote after his retirement:

'There was a deep silence when he ceased speaking. Many women were in tears and men coughing and searching for their handkerchiefs... I have no doubt that had the audience of the day been constituted into a jury and entrusted with the task of deciding Godse's appeal, they would have brought in a verdict of 'not guilty' by an overwhelming majority."

prashantacmet
September 20th, 2007, 11:28 PM
dahia ji maaf kar diyo.....par ruka kona gaya...........bhai jitendre singh hooda and satendra bhai.......thaamne merre aatma selli kar di.....eibb logya ne byarra paatega ke kadhhe-kadhhe daanger bhi logic ki baat kah jya hai;):p

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:30 PM
About Kashmir, Gandhiji again and again declared that Sheikh Abdullah should be entrusted the charge of the State and that the Maharaja of Kashmir should retire to Benares for no particular reason than that the Muslims formed the bulk of the Kashmiri population. This stands out in contrast with his attitude on Hyderabad(HYDERABAD was one of the three states reluctant to join the INDIAN UNION) where although the bulk of the population is Hindu, Gandhiji never called upon the Nizam to retire to Mecca.

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:40 PM
'Gandhiji is being referred to as the Father of the Nation -- an epithet of high reverence. But if so, he has failed in his paternal duty… Had Gandhiji really maintained his opposition to the creation of Pakistan, the Muslim League could have had no strength to claim it and the Britishers also could not have created it in spite of all their utmost efforts… The reason was… the people of this country were… vehement in their opposition to Pakistan. But Gandhiji played false with the people. He has proved to be the Father of Pakistan.

During his prayer meeting on 1 May 1947, he prepared the Hindus and Sikhs for the anticipated massacres of their kind in the upcoming state of Pakistan with these words:

"I would tell the Hindus to face death cheerfully if the Muslims are out to kill them. I would be a real sinner if after being stabbed I wished in my last moment that my son should seek revenge. I must die without rancour. “You may turn round and ask whether all Hindus and all Sikhs should die. Yes, I would say. Such martyrdom will not be in vain.” (Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, vol.LXXXVII, p.394-5).

It is left unexplained what purpose would be served by this senseless and avoidable surrender to murder.

Even when the killing had started, Gandhi refused to take pity on the Hindu victims, much less to point fingers at the Pakistani aggressors. More importantly for the principle of non-violence, he failed to offer them a non-violent technique of countering and dissuading the murderers. Instead, he told the Hindu refugees from Pakistan to go back and die.

On 6 August 1947, Gandhiji commented to Congress workers on the incipient communal conflagration in Lahore thus:

"I am grieved to learn that people are running away from the West Punjab and I am told that Lahore is being evacuated by the non-Muslims. I must say that this is what it should not be. If you think Lahore is dead or is dying, do not run away from it, but die with what you think is the dying Lahore. “ When you suffer from fear you die before death comes to you. That is not glorious. I will not feel sorry if I hear that people in the Punjab have died not as cowards but as brave men. "I cannot be forced to salute any flag. If in that act I am murdered I would bear no ill will against anyone and would rather pray for better sense for the person or persons who murder me.” (Hindustan Times, 8-8-1947, CWoMG, vol. LXXXIX, p.11).

…after handing over crores of Hindus to… Pakistan, Gandhiji and his followers have been advising them not to leave Pakistan but continue to stay on. Every day that dawned brought forth news about thousands of Hindus being massacred… Gandhiji did not even by a single word protest and censure the Pakistani Government…

vairesatendra
September 20th, 2007, 11:44 PM
dahia ji maaf kar diyo.....par ruka kona gaya...........bhai jitendre singh hooda and satendra bhai.......thaamne merre aatma selli kar di.....eibb logya ne byarra paatega ke kadhhe-kadhhe daanger bhi logic ki baat kah jya hai;):p

Bhai re tu chinta na kare...main teri gel hoon...;):p:D

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 10:34 AM

Thank god so far ppl havnt accused mother teresa being surrounded by male journos from all over d world all d time...to be a male surrounded nymphomaniac...

DIS WAS D LIMIT OF NARROW_MINDEDNESS HOODA (i m sorry 2 say so buddy)

vivekdh
September 21st, 2007, 10:35 AM
good research bro...

verdict of 'not guilty' by an overwhelming majority."

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 10:43 AM

ha ha. gud one rohit. mallika sehrawat...infact i m so ashamed of her tht i feel sorry whn i tell ppl i m frm rohtak n dey say of mallika sehrawat's place...

n one mor thing...patel's case is much talked abut here. gandhi was farsighted in choosing nehru over patel. no doubt patel was a great fellow bt he cudnt b a great leader. u read any management book or very own philip kotler--no aggressive fellow cn make gud leader. n patel n shastri were d most turbulent leaders of dose times...u know wat cud hav been d scene helding reigns in hands of patel? just look at bush's aggression...no hot-headed fellow is apt 2 b leader. leadership commands 2 much humility n calmness of mind to lead a billion mass...indira gandhi was d best primeminister if we look at from foreign policies point of view after nehru, bt dnt we know one emergency thing caused what havocs to her tenure n india's image?

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
good copy paste work satendra!!!!!!!!!

vivekdh
September 21st, 2007, 10:51 AM
fer to manne PM banna do desh kaa
mera PM (project manager) kaya kare hai ki main kadde tension nahi leta chahe kitna hi jaroori kaam ho :D:D

]...no hot-headed fellow is apt 2 b leader. leadership commands 2 much humility n calmness of mind to lead a billion mass...[/COLOR]

prashantacmet
September 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
such a dual behaviour ....ppl are ashamed of mallika sehrawat but if smone says abt gandhi having two girls on eah side....it's termed as narrow mindness.................jats feeling ashamed on account of Mallika are really narrow minded and r not able to digest the modernisation of jats....go and hide yrself in veils........... just like a conventional bhartiya naari................;):p

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
in d context of bhagat singh's heroism n gandhi's schematic agitation against britons, i wud like 2 ask one thing which mode is heroic/foolish? to fight a lion withut gun as bhagat singh did (he offered his life so readily in jail) or kill d lion with invisible gun as gandhi did (gandhi liberated nt only india slow poisoning britishers, rather he set d bristish colonisation sun all over d world). it's better to fight 4 a short period n wash hands off ur life (bhagat) or fight in long run 2 diminish d evil 4ever withut loosing ur life (gandhi) n yet foster s fear tht only wid one stick he had a terror in d minds of bristishers which bhagat's guns cudnt?

well thts d difference in immature n mature, aatma n mahatma (PS: i respect bhagat from core of heart bt d mode of stuggle was foolish)

prashantacmet
September 21st, 2007, 11:03 AM
aaj tak kissi ke bhagat singh ne galat kahan ki himmat na hui.......... haade jatland pe ghanne simjhdaar maanas deekhe.................:(

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:03 AM
poor interpretation n relevance.gandhi nvr did strip dancing like tht slut...n modernisation dsnt mean dt one shud dance nude...modernisation is open up souls n minds nt shirt buttons of bosom

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:04 AM
fer to manne PM banna do desh kaa
mera PM (project manager) kaya kare hai ki main kadde tension nahi leta chahe kitna hi jaroori kaam ho :D:D
tension na lene aur calmness mae difference hai bhai. ur connotations of words is 2 poor raje

vivekdh
September 21st, 2007, 11:11 AM
bhagat singh gave example to all inidans at that time bcs har aadmi bina kuch kiye gandhi ke piche piche chale jaa raha tha. apko sayad ye bhi pata hoga ki bhagat singh khud gandhi kaa bahut bada bhagat tha bachpan me.jab uske sochne ki sakti badi to usne apna rasta chuna.

agar koi ye kahe ki sirf gandhi ne aajadi dilayi to main samjta hu uss se bada bevkoof koi nahi hai
aangrejon ko jab laga ki ab wo yahan raaj nahi ker sakte kyonki unki apni family apne log wahan safe nahi hai ,tab gandhi kaa pressure kaam aaya.aaj tak koi bhi kranti bina khoon ke nahi aayi

oe jo aap example de rahe ho lion kaa uss per muje hansi aa rahi hai.1 baar dobara pad lo sayad apko bhi hansi aaye ki kya example hai ye :)

in d context of bhagat singh's heroism n gandhi's schematic agitation against britons, i wud like 2 ask one thing which mode is heroic/foolish? to fight a lion withut gun as bhagat singh did (he offered his life so readily in jail) or kill d lion with invisible gun as gandhi did (gandhi liberated nt only india slow poisoning britishers, rather he set d bristish colonisation sun all over d world). it's better to fight 4 a short period n wash hands off ur life (bhagat) or fight in long run 2 diminish d evil 4ever withut loosing ur life (gandhi) n yet foster s fear tht only wid one stick he had a terror in d minds of bristishers which bhagat's guns cudnt?

well thts d difference in immature n mature, aatma n mahatma (PS: i respect bhagat from core of heart bt d mode of stuggle was foolish)

prashantacmet
September 21st, 2007, 11:14 AM
why we jats mess the professional things with ego/prestige....? this thing is pushing us backwards frm decades........just come out of this silly,poor and orthodox thinking...

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:14 AM
bhagat singh gave example to all inidans at that time bcs har aadmi bina kuch kiye gandhi ke piche piche chale jaa raha tha. apko sayad ye bhi pata hoga ki bhagat singh khud gandhi kaa bahut bada bhagat tha bachpan me.jab uske sochne ki sakti badi to usne apna rasta chuna.

agar koi ye kahe ki sirf gandhi ne aajadi dilayi to main samjta hu uss se bada bevkoof koi nahi hai
aangrejon ko jab laga ki ab wo yahan raaj nahi ker sakte kyonki unki apni family apne log wahan safe nahi hai ,tab gandhi kaa pressure kaam aaya.aaj tak koi bhi kranti bina khoon ke nahi aayi

oe jo aap example de rahe ho lion kaa uss per muje hansi aa rahi hai.1 baar dobara pad lo sayad apko bhi hansi aaye ki kya example hai ye :)
nahi viv mujhe hassi nahi aayi coz my interpretation faculties wrk well. i nvr said only gandhi led us to freedom. my quey was only on mode of struggle...pehla samjha kar bhai ki point kya hai...u blatantly jump to reply...thts 2 irrelevant

vivekdh
September 21st, 2007, 11:19 AM
interpretation faculties ki to apne suru te hi issi tissi ker di main nu puchu tha ke gandhi mahatma kyon ? agar wo aajadi ki jang kaa sirf 1 hissa tha to waise to bahut the uski soch ko accha kyon kaha jata hai.uske karan kya log nahi marre jabki usse khabi karonch tak nahi aayi.

nahi viv mujhe hassi nahi aayi coz my interpretation faculties wrk well. i nvr said only gandhi led us to freedom. my quey was only on mode of struggle...pehla samjha kar bhai ki point kya hai...u blatantly jump to reply...thts 2 irrelevant

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:22 AM
interpretation faculties ki to apne suru te hi issi tissi ker di main nu puchu tha ke gandhi mahatma kyon ? agar wo aajadi ki jang kaa sirf 1 hissa tha to waise to bahut the uski soch ko accha kyon kaha jata hai.uske karan kya log nahi marre jabki usse khabi karonch tak nahi aayi.
y d hell u folks limitise gandhi only 2 freedom struggle. he was loved all ovr d world 4 lot many reasons besides freedom thing...he is mor popular 4 his mode of tackling things and as a simple person

vivekdh
September 21st, 2007, 11:25 AM
yahi to iss tagge me pucha hai maine ki aisa kya mode of tackling things tha ki wo mahtma ban gaya itne hazar log marva ke?

y d hell u folks limitise gandhi only 2 freedom struggle. he was loved all ovr d world 4 lot many reasons besides freedom thing...he is mor popular 4 his mode of tackling things and as a simple person

VPannu
September 21st, 2007, 11:37 AM
Neither I am a Gandhivaadi, nor a follower of his principles.
But still I express my sincere gratitude that he fought for our freedom(his own way) and I was born in a free India. Controversies are always there with (in)famous people. There was something in Gandhi thats why he is brandished
on our currency bills. Why this Nathu isnt there? Why there are streets and chowks after his name in countries abroad, why not after Nathu? He might have done what Ramlal Hooda had said but there is no perfect world and no perfect human being. I cant understand how can people project Nathu with a website and all that S***? He is a killer afterall.Remember maarne waale se bachaane wala bada hota hai.

sunitahooda
September 21st, 2007, 11:46 AM
:oExactly Pannu....this is what i tell my friends that we've been so lucky not to face any freedom movement or partition crisis and never been in floods/volcano/earthquake/famine. Sirf aazaadi ke uppar bani8 huyi movies dekh kar hi mere rangttey khadey ho jate hian to agar uss movement ka part hoti to kya hota....we can easily blame freedom fighters for having a shallow character....but should be fair to some extent....everyone does mistakes and Gandhi was no Novice to it....then what will we gain by seeing 2 ladies by his sides? Why worship Shri Krishna having surrounded by Gopis?
But still I express my sincere gratitude that he fought for our freedom(his own way) and I was born in a free India. Controversies are always there with (in)famous people. There was something in Gandhi thats why he is brandished
on our currency bills. Why this Nathu isnt there? Why there are streets and chowks after his name in countries abroad, why not after Nathu? He might have done what Ramlal Hooda had said but there is no perfect world and no perfect human being. I cant understand how can people project Nathu with a website and all that S***? He is a killer afterall.Remember maarne waale se bachaane wala bada hota hai.

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:47 AM
u want standing ovation 4 dis writing panne. ha ha. lo i giv u applause

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 11:49 AM
:oExactly Pannu....this is what i tell my friends that we've been so lucky not to face any freedom movement or partition crisis and never been in floods/volcano/earthquake/famine. Sirf aazaadi ke uppar bani8 huyi movies dekh kar hi mere rangttey khadey ho jate hian to agar uss movement ka part hoti to kya hota....we can easily blame freedom fighters for having a shallow character....but should be fair to some extent....everyone does mistakes and Gandhi was no Novice to it....then what will we gain by seeing 2 ladies by his sides? Why worship Shri Krishna having surrounded by Gopis?
gopis...kilkiiii. na jiji wo te mallika sehrawat ki ancestors thi........kilkiiiiiiiiii

VPannu
September 21st, 2007, 12:01 PM
u want standing ovation 4 dis writing panne. ha ha. lo i giv u applause haha, na na khade mat hovo. I accept it wholeheartedly.
Exactly Pannu..........by Gopis?
hmm, katti nyu ki nyu. Bichaara buddhla ekla chaalya tha dogga thaa ke ne Sabarmati te Dandi , ar kisliye? Sirf nooonn taahi. saari umar ughaaadi kadd raakhi. itney nuggrre kaise ho sakte hain hum? :mad:
On his 75th anniversary Sonia Gandhi and MKGandhi's were again trying to do the same but couldnt. We got this freedom in legacy if we had to fight for it we might still have been ruled by the English:o
PS: Seema ji , Gopi te aapne jatni bana di, kimme or kah dyo ne:p

rohit62
September 21st, 2007, 02:26 PM
seema ,you are absolutly right on sardar patel , he was a good home minister and an good only for home minister,,prime ministership is a different ball game all together , where one has to project his country in an international arena,which is more difficult then ordering a police action,
a general can win a war but he cant run the country,bush is a good example, and look at musharaf now,
an it pains me when JATLANDERS defend mallika saying she,s earned name an fame , aur jatoo ka naam roshan kar diya,, aise roshani nahi chaiye humko

ha ha. gud one rohit. mallika sehrawat...infact i m so ashamed of her tht i feel sorry whn i tell ppl i m frm rohtak n dey say of mallika sehrawat's place...

n one mor thing...patel's case is much talked abut here. gandhi was farsighted in choosing nehru over patel. no doubt patel was a great fellow bt he cudnt b a great leader. u read any management book or very own philip kotler--no aggressive fellow cn make gud leader. n patel n shastri were d most turbulent leaders of dose times...u know wat cud hav been d scene helding reigns in hands of patel? just look at bush's aggression...no hot-headed fellow is apt 2 b leader. leadership commands 2 much humility n calmness of mind to lead a billion mass...indira gandhi was d best primeminister if we look at from foreign policies point of view after nehru, bt dnt we know one emergency thing caused what havocs to her tenure n india's image?

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 02:42 PM
seema ,you are absolutly right on sardar patel , he was a good home minister and an good only for home minister,,prime ministership is a different ball game all together , where one has to project his country in an international arena,which is more difficult then ordering a police action,
a general can win a war but he cant run the country,bush is a good example, and look at musharaf now,
an it pains me when JATLANDERS defend mallika saying she,s earned name an fame , aur jatoo ka naam roshan kar diya,, aise roshani nahi chaiye humko

thnx 4 elaborating mor rohit

deepakchoudhry
September 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM
To "BOX" a Sardar Patel is a mistake.

True son of the Soil.

Before him was another Great Man, Acharya Chank.

They both dreamt of United India, Never let their own pride and ego came before his country's interests.

jitender_singh
September 21st, 2007, 04:26 PM
Hi,

you think nehru was better administartor than sardar patel, bhai agar aisa hota toh aaj kashmir aur hyderabad india main nahee hote...
haan nehru ne yeh kaam jaroor kiya kashmir ki problem main UN main utha dee aur 1962 main china se war haar gaye...
yeh hi kyaa merits the uske ????
agar yeh hi merits the toh for aapko sonia gandhi bhi bahut badee leader lagtee hogee...

Jitender

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hi,

you think nehru was better administartor than sardar patel, bhai agar aisa hota toh aaj kashmir aur hyderabad india main nahee hote...
haan nehru ne yeh kaam jaroor kiya kashmir ki problem main UN main utha dee aur 1962 main china se war haar gaye...
agar yeh hi merits the toh for aapko sonia gandhi bhi bahut badee leader lagtee hogee...

Jitender
defense lost d war nt nehru

jitender_singh
September 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Nehru was the pm at that time and he was fully involved in policy making regarding war with Menon.

deepshi
September 21st, 2007, 04:53 PM
quite right..

deepshi
September 21st, 2007, 04:55 PM
bcoz buddyyyy..
badd achha baddnaam bura!

sjakhars
September 21st, 2007, 05:03 PM
Agar China se jeet jate to aap hi kahti: Nehru won the war. hai na? :p;):D

One thing is for sure that India is suffering in Kashmir because of Nehru. He wanted to prove himself a world leader. He went to UN but got nothing from there. Patel was about to get the Pakistan invaded areas when Nehru asked him not to do so.

Kashmir India ke liye nasoor ban gaya hai aur iska karan Nehru tha.

ssindhu
September 21st, 2007, 05:06 PM
Agar China se jeet jate to aap hi kahti: Nehru won the war. hai na? :p;):D
ha ha true. i m tired of nehru n indira baiting here...no mor stamina to argue now.

sjakhars
September 21st, 2007, 05:16 PM
Coming to the main topic, I do not consider MK Gandhi a Mahatma and father of the nation but killing somebody is not the right way so do not praise Nathuram Godse sa well but when I see so called secular congress favoing minorities because of vote politics than I sometiems think he did the right. This secularism was given to us by MK Gandhi and congress, when nation was being divided on religion basis why keep muslims here, they demanded seperate nation and was given, so why stay in India?
This MK Gandhi made them stay and I can see some more partions in India in near future, lets say 20-25 years.

prashantacmet
September 21st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Heyy..bhagwan..eibb nehruu ke chelle bhi koodan laag gye...............:rolleyes:......I suspects sm non-jats have entered here with fake-ids...jo bhagat singh ne bekwoof batawe......ar Gandhi-nehru ki liya joot bajjan ne horree.............admin needs to keep an eye on it................:p;)
Nehru was the worst PM we have ever had..................I really wonder how the ppl compare that bloody 'gay' to Sardar Patel (a really iron man).................

rohit62
September 21st, 2007, 07:50 PM
bhai sitaram jhakar,,, father of nation ko father of nation naa manna jurm hai( it happens only in india) is ke liye aap aapne aap ko kirpa karke 2 infraction toh de hi sakte ho..

Coming to the main topic, I do not consider MK Gandhi a Mahatma and father of the nation but killing somebody is not the right way so do not praise Nathuram Godse sa well but when I see so called secular congress favoing minorities because of vote politics than I sometiems think he did the right. This secularism was given to us by MK Gandhi and congress, when nation was being divided on religion basis why keep muslims here, they demanded seperate nation and was given, so why stay in India?
This MK Gandhi made them stay and I can see some more partions in India in near future, lets say 20-25 years.

narenderkharb
September 21st, 2007, 11:32 PM

Very True .

narenderkharb
September 21st, 2007, 11:53 PM
5)
Thank god so far ppl havnt accused mother teresa being surrounded by male journos from all over d world all d time...to be a male surrounded nymphomaniac...

DIS WAS D LIMIT OF NARROW_MINDEDNESS HOODA (i m sorry 2 say so buddy)

The story does not end on Gandhi carrying these ladies by his side, in fact he carried out some of his experiments with them as narrated by Gandhi himself in his own paper under my experiments .An article reagarding that was published in leading daily Times of India some years back.

Do you now what were those experiments ??

Check them and we will be interested in comments about narrow /open mindness then.

narenderkharb
September 22nd, 2007, 12:54 AM
If we could have read a bit more about Bhagat Singh and gandhi our responces could have been much better.

Bhagat Singh and others were not caught but they delibrately stayed and got them arrested .Their aim was to let britishers know that Indians don't fear their life and if they will kill Indians their own life won't be safe than .Another aim was to arouse a great passion by showing supreme sacrifice among common people and the result was more than desired .All over India huge demonstrations were carried out .Brtishers feared repraisal and offered to release Bhagat Singh .Negotiations at round table conference are well documented and are preserved in british records for researchers.Why was he hanged than ,is not a big mystery .

Experts commenting on Chouri Choura kand and incidents there after simply say Gandhi just wasted the sacrifices of Indian people and delayed Indian Indipendence for some decades.

Ghandhi was projected by some influential capitalists of that time like Birla ,Jamna Lal Bajaj who had their own papers along with britishers who saw in him a soft vent out opportunity of boiling Indian passions .His advocacy of trustee ownership by rich could only be undestoof by Birla Dalmiya and Bajaj not by common poor man.His pretence that he is with Choudhary Chotu Ram Choudhary Sikander Hyat khan and others over non Divison of India and all of sudden agreeing to it on the spur of moment lead to a panic shift of population and murders of millions of innocent Hindu Sikh and muslims not to say of rapers of women and loss of property .

Though I am not a great critic of Gandhi as he was much better than many others like Hindu Mahasabha and league guys or Godse who could not be condoned ,but to call him Father of Nation will be totally wrong which rightly belonged to greats like Subash Chander Bose and Bhagat Singh Sandhu who were ready to pay any price for their motherland.

shailendra
September 22nd, 2007, 01:31 AM
...Though the discussion now apparently is all over the place and names are being dropped about everyone in the Indian freedom struggle and their mothers; I am just responding to the main query of the thread- NathuRam Godse's actions!

Fanaticism of any kind is evil! Period.
I mean who else but we the people living in these times of extreme Muslim fundamentalism and terrorist actions can say that better!?!
It solves nothing; never will and never did.... what NathuRam Godse did, only probably made Gandhi a bigger (debatable) marytr even in the eyes of his skeptics.

Whatever his motivations and frustrations, his actions were not, and should never be condoned!

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 02:42 AM
good research bro...

Thanks Bro...!

amitabh4ever
September 22nd, 2007, 02:46 AM
dayanandji,
i agree with you. hitler is becoming popular again in the eyes of the youth because what he did was for the nation. however, let's not forget what he did for his personal reasons: the extermination of 6 million jews. i think that's enough to make a man a villain. hitler was a monster and that's the end of it. to put him in the category of mahatma gandhi is to do a great injustice to gandhi. gandhi was a good person and he did what he could. remember, he didn't want a partition but still it occurred because that's what the majority wanted. he was capable of leading india to independence because indians at the time, (hindu, muslims, sikhs) had a commmon enemy, the brits. so, they readily followed gandhi wholeheartedly. but, once the brits were gone, the started fighting among themselves due to historical differences. that is when things went out of gandhi's control. essentially, gandhi did what he was dedicated to...independence. we can never thank him enough for that.

jai bapuji ki!

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 02:47 AM
good copy paste work satendra!!!!!!!!!

Mka Seema G ! Copy Past aur edit hi kar sake hai koi bhi is matter pe to...koi ho jo is ke alava bhi kuch kar sakta ho to batao...

But Copy paste is probably is the wrong word....used by you ;):D

Kya hai ke Seema G, I was not a freedom fighter to know personally about GANDHI ! Yehi thodi problem hai bas...:D

amitabh4ever
September 22nd, 2007, 02:49 AM
dayanandji,
i agree with you. hitler is becoming popular again in the eyes of the youth because what he did was for the nation. however, let's not forget what he did for his personal reasons: the extermination of 6 million jews. i think that's enough to make a man a villain. hitler was a monster and that's the end of it. to put him in the category of mahatma gandhi is to do a great injustice to gandhi. gandhi was a good person and he did what he could. remember, he didn't want a partition but still it occurred because that's what the majority wanted. he was capable of leading india to independence because indians at the time, (hindu, muslims, sikhs) had a commmon enemy, the brits. so, they readily followed gandhi wholeheartedly. but, once the brits were gone, the started fighting among themselves due to historical differences. that is when things went out of gandhi's control. essentially, gandhi did what he was dedicated to...independence. we can never thank him enough for that.

jai bapuji ki!

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 02:52 AM
such a dual behaviour ....ppl are ashamed of mallika sehrawat but if smone says abt gandhi having two girls on eah side....it's termed as narrow mindness.................jats feeling ashamed on account of Mallika are really narrow minded and r not able to digest the modernisation of jats....go and hide yrself in veils........... just like a conventional bhartiya naari................;):p

Bhai aisa nahi hai...both of the girls were his relatives ! This is not like that "TWO GIRLS ON EACH SIDE"

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 03:00 AM

Seema G, I again reiterate on this post of yours as follows :-

It is simply not true that India’s Independence was the fruit of Gandhian non-violent agitation. He was close to the British in terms of culture and shared ethical values, which is why sometimes he could successfully bargain with them, but even they stood firm against his pressure when their vital interests were at stake. It is only Britain’s bankruptcy due to World War 2 and the emergence of the anti-colonial United States and Soviet Union as the dominant world powers that forced Clement Attlee’s government into decolonising India. Even then, the trigger events in 1945-47 that demonstrated how the Indian people would not tolerate British rule for much longer, had to do with armed struggle rather than with non-violence: the naval mutiny of Indian troops and the ostentatious nationwide support for the officers of Neta Ji Subhash Bose’s Axis-collaborationist Indian National Army when they stood trial for treason in the Red Fort.

And The Respected Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev could have fled away, but they didnt as the Britishers called them as "Terrorists" and not the "REVOLUTIONIST". And wanted to awaken the common youth and the common people of the country.

And will u say the same thing as for Bhagat Singh for NETA JI too...???

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 03:17 AM

Seema G thand te kaam leo...:D...Bhagat Singh and all his fellow too would have been love in rest of the world...if they got a chance to visit abroad...:D...unka passport nahi bana ke diya tha Britishers ne...:p;):D

Ok...Look...Britishers were the greatest rulers and they ruled most part of th globe and have written the history on their will (puri nahi likh sakte the wo).

They called the Bhagat Singh and others as "Terrorists" and people abroad dont know the actual situation.

Ab kal morning me continue karenge...Gud NITE all of you !

amitabh4ever
September 22nd, 2007, 04:02 AM

dayanandji,

jai bapuji ki!

prashantacmet
September 22nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
If we could have read a bit more about Bhagat Singh and gandhi our responces could have been much better.

Bhagat Singh and others were not caught but they delibrately stayed and got them arrested .Their aim was to let britishers know that Indians don't fear their life and if they will kill Indians their own life won't be safe than .Another aim was to arouse a great passion by showing supreme sacrifice among common people and the result was more than desired .All over India huge demonstrations were carried out .Brtishers feared repraisal and offered to release Bhagat Singh .Negotiations at round table conference are well documented and are preserved in british records for researchers.Why was he hanged than ,is not a big mystery .

Experts commenting on Chouri Choura kand and incidents there after simply say Gandhi just wasted the sacrifices of Indian people and delayed Indian Indipendence for some decades.

Ghandhi was projected by some influential capitalists of that time like Birla ,Jamna Lal Bajaj who had their own papers along with britishers who saw in him a soft vent out opportunity of boiling Indian passions .His advocacy of trustee ownership by rich could only be undestoof by Birla Dalmiya and Bajaj not by common poor man.His pretence that he is with Choudhary Chotu Ram Choudhary Sikander Hyat khan and others over non Divison of India and all of sudden agreeing to it on the spur of moment lead to a panic shift of population and murders of millions of innocent Hindu Sikh and muslims not to say of rapers of women and loss of property .

Though I am not a great critic of Gandhi as he was much better than many others like Hindu Mahasabha and league guys or Godse who could not be condoned ,but to call him Father of Nation will be totally wrong which rightly belonged to greats like Subash Chander Bose and Bhagat Singh Sandhu who were ready to pay any price for their motherland.

Theek kahi aapne

ssindhu
September 22nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Seema G, I again reiterate on this post of yours as follows :-

And The Respected Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev could have fled away, but they didnt as the Britishers called them as "Terrorists" and not the "REVOLUTIONIST". And wanted to awaken the common youth and the common people of the country.

And will u say the same thing as for Bhagat Singh for NETA JI too...???
He was close to the British in terms of culture and shared ethical values, which is why sometimes he could successfully bargain with them,....

funny. i cnt stop laughing. u mean to say freedom was a vegetable tht gandhi cud bargain 4? anywz many a ppl hav raised dis point of proximity of gandhi wid britons, so u guys think britons were foolish tht they will let go 200 yrs of rule 4 a proximity wid a man? wat cn b mor foolish argument thn dis...boss d real thing is gandhi was a schematic man, he was crowd puller simply coz of his conviction to his ideologies...n tht scared britons. remember churchill was startled wid gandhi's popularity all ovr world n said "dis half naked fakir with stick is gonna ruin british empire". or he was close to churchill as well?

VPannu
September 22nd, 2007, 11:55 AM
Experts commenting on Chouri Choura kand and incidents there after simply say Gandhi just wasted the sacrifices of Indian people and delayed Indian Indipendence for some decades. Godse who could not be condoned Who are these experts? What distinction do they hold to say that Gandhi delayed our independence? What Nathu did? Can you name even a single thing? Show some gratitude to them. To me everyone who fought for our independence is mahatma. We cant caliberate their sacrifices on any scale.
arrr bane banaaye khaane mein te koye bhi nukks kaadh dega, jib khud banaana pade jib bera paatte hai asli maanas ka.

y d hell u folks limitise gandhi only 2 freedom struggle. he was loved all ovr d world 4 lot many reasons besides freedom thingWell said, He fought against racism and poverty too (global curses). Probably thats why he is loved all over otherwise why would other countries give a damn about India's fight for independence. His statue still sits there at Pietermaritzburg (SA) for that train incident.

mukeshkumar007
September 22nd, 2007, 12:06 PM
aangrejon ko jab laga ki ab wo yahan raaj nahi ker sakte kyonki unki apni family apne log wahan safe nahi hai ,

hahaha bhai mahan hai tu..sachi maie..

.aaj tak koi bhi kranti bina khoon ke nahi aayi

aur koi bi khooni kranti safal nahi huwi hai... aur bhai present context maie aap us time ki situation ko analysis kar ke chaloge to assumptions ulta hi hota hai.. us time log angrezo ke bare maie baat karne se bi darte the log...aise time maie kaunsi khooni karanti azadi dilwa deti..kitne k log aa jate banduk lekar ladai karne...jo ek consolidated empire ka samna karne jo unse kai guna takatvar tha.. agar gandhiji ne bi hathiyar utane wali baat kehi hoti to azadi milne maie shyed aur kai 50 saal lag sakte the..gandhiji ne yeh realize kiya ki sabse pehle logo ke maan se angreji goli ka darr nikalna hoga aur yeh sab banduk utha ke nai nahi nikala ja sakta tha kyoki banduk to darr maie hi uthai jati hai... maie yeh nai keh reha ki Gandhiji se koi galti nai huwi..wo bi ek insaan tha aur jaisa ki har inssan ki kuch strengths hoti hai to kuch weakness...ho sakta hai kuch decision us time ki situation maie sehi lag reha hoo ja baad maie disaster sabit ho gaya...hum apni personal life maie bi kai baar aise decision le lete hai jin par zindagi bhar pachtana padata hai..
Rehi baat ki Gandhiji ne ajadi dilwayi ya nai to ek baar aap gandhiji ka chapter hamare freedom movement maie se hata do phir dekho..then u will get the answer...

Whatever be the reasons to me Nathu ram godse was a terrorist..

ssindhu
September 22nd, 2007, 12:34 PM
hahaha bhai mahan hai tu..sachi maie..

aur koi bi khooni kranti safal nahi huwi hai... aur bhai present context maie aap us time ki situation ko analysis kar ke chaloge to assumptions ulta hi hota hai.. us time log angrezo ke bare maie baat karne se bi darte the log...aise time maie kaunsi khooni karanti azadi dilwa deti..kitne k log aa jate banduk lekar ladai karne...jo ek consolidated empire ka samna karne jo unse kai guna takatvar tha.. agar gandhiji ne bi hathiyar utane wali baat kehi hoti to azadi milne maie shyed aur kai 50 saal lag sakte the..gandhiji ne yeh realize kiya ki sabse pehle logo ke maan se angreji goli ka darr nikalna hoga aur yeh sab banduk utha ke nai nahi nikala ja sakta tha kyoki banduk to darr maie hi uthai jati hai... maie yeh nai keh reha ki Gandhiji se koi galti nai huwi..wo bi ek insaan tha aur jaisa ki har inssan ki kuch strengths hoti hai to kuch weakness...ho sakta hai kuch decision us time ki situation maie sehi lag reha hoo ja baad maie disaster sabit ho gaya...hum apni personal life maie bi kai baar aise decision le lete hai jin par zindagi bhar pachtana padata hai..
Rehi baat ki Gandhiji ne ajadi dilwayi ya nai to ek baar aap gandhiji ka chapter hamare freedom movement maie se hata do phir dekho..then u will get the answer...

Whatever be the reasons to me Nathu ram godse was a terrorist..

fer te kimme bhi na bachega buddy. a big applaud 4 u on dis. great wit n humor...kudos man kudos 2 u

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 01:33 PM
He was close to the British in terms of culture and shared ethical values, which is why sometimes he could successfully bargain with them,....

funny. i cnt stop laughing. u mean to say freedom was a vegetable tht gandhi cud bargain 4? anywz many a ppl hav raised dis point of proximity of gandhi wid britons, so u guys think britons were foolish tht they will let go 200 yrs of rule 4 a proximity wid a man? wat cn b mor foolish argument thn dis...boss d real thing is gandhi was a schematic man, he was crowd puller simply coz of his conviction to his ideologies...n tht scared britons. remember churchill was startled wid gandhi's popularity all ovr world n said "dis half naked fakir with stick is gonna ruin british empire". or he was close to churchill as well?

I edited this post as I forgot to write SEEMA "G"...

Hmmm...Seema G, I m sorry to say this, but...let it be...we are having a healthy discussion and thats good...!

I never mean to say that freedom was cake walk or vegetable that gandhi could bargain 4, India got freedom because of the aftermaths of WW - II and ultimately polarization of the WORLD i.e. emergence of Russia and US as the two super power helped India procure its Independence...and at the same time...Labor Party's (Mr. Atlee) govt was there in England, which have some sympathy for the Indian Freedom Movement...!

I were only the Britons who made Gandhi a HERO...eventually they have mended the history their own way...!

And about Churchill, I will say that, he had never been to India, he has just only read about Gandhi in the daily's and it was the British Press who wrote about Gandhi...! And Gandhi and Nehru were the only Persons who were presented in a better manner by the Britons...as they couldn't have presented the Better image of NETAJI and Bhagat Singh as Bhagat Singh was regarded as the "Terrorist" and "NETAJI joined the Axis powers against the BRITONS...

Agar wo aisa karte to, rest of the world would regard it as the dual standards of the Britons.

This is what we call it a Politics and diplomacy...And Gandhi was a Political leader...!

If the Popularity of Gandhi was so much, then why NETAJI caused GANDHI(in fact, supported candidate of GANDHI), for two consecutive election of the President of Congress...And Why Gandhi segment caused the NETAJI to resign, and which ultimately lead to the formation FORWARD BLOCK?????

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Following are the comments by Mr. Churchill about the INDIANS and on the eve of Indian INDEPENDENCE...!

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."

On the EVE of INDIAN INDEPENDENCE, Mr. Churchill said,

"Power will go to the hands of rascals, rogues and freebooters. All Indian leaders will be of low calibre and men of straw. "

Seema G, Churchill was nowhere in favor of granting Freedom to INDIANS. He commented even after knowing that Gandhi and his collegues will be leading INDIA...!

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi,

Jitender

I agree with Jitender. The India was facing a very hard time at the time of INDEPENDENCE and in such situations NEHRU was the wrong choice for the PM. We needed a much robust and strong PM than NEHRU as INDIA was burning at the time of INDEPENDENCE. And all of us know it quite well that what was the failure of NEHRU.

ssindhu
September 22nd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Following are the comments by Mr. Churchill about the INDIANS and on the eve of Indian INDEPENDENCE...!

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."

On the EVE of INDIAN INDEPENDENCE, Mr. Churchill said,

"Power will go to the hands of rascals, rogues and freebooters. All Indian leaders will be of low calibre and men of straw. "

Seema G, Churchill was nowhere in favor of granting Freedom to INDIANS. He commented even after knowing that Gandhi and his collegues will be leading INDIA...!
i still disagree wid u buddy n it seems we will keep on agreeing 2 disgree. so lets leave it...bt churchill's 2nd quote was apt...i lov him 4 dis. rn't we rules by rascals, rogues n freebooters?

prashantacmet
September 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Gandhi was not a mahatma but a wicked politician and offered the leadership of this country to his illegitimate beloved...............

rohit62
September 22nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
i still disagree wid u buddy n it seems we will keep on agreeing 2 disgree. so lets leave it...bt churchill's 2nd quote was apt...i lov him 4 dis. rn't we rules by rascals, rogues n freebooters?

seems ,there,s jus no point in convincing ,satender G , prashant G an the like , ull unnecsary age urself tryng to convince them, don tire urself there,s nothing left in this thread now .

rohit62
September 22nd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Gandhi was not a mahatma but a wicked politician and offered the leadership of this country to his illegitimate beloved...............

bhai prashant, ib shanth ho jao, aap ek line likh do soo , gandhi was not mahatama aur aade 4 din te bawle ho liye aapp ne samja samja ke.
bhai jaise aap khete hoo maan liya .. kyun hamare baal dhole karwase, ib tayi toh bach re se par ib tu inhne jhadwa ke manne ga .

ssindhu
September 22nd, 2007, 03:21 PM
bhai prashant, ib shanth ho jao, aap ek line likh do soo , gandhi was not mahatama aur hum 4 din te bawle ho liye aapp ne samja samja ke.
bhai jukar aap koh so man laa ge .. kyun hamare baal dhole karwase, ib tayi toh bach re se par ib tu inhne jhadwa ke manne ga .
koi na rohit. baadaam rogan hai na. lol. ok chum if u say, i wont slog more here in dis thread.

prashantacmet
September 22nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
ROOKKKAAAAAA@ Gandheela Gandhi.........................
taalla lya dyo iss taage pai eibb......................

vairesatendra
September 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM

Hmmm...:D...Well, Seema G, this is not a new thing that people continue to disagree at some matters, and this is always a part of a healthy discussion. And I agree to your willingness to leave this...!:p

At least this is always a good thing in democracy...!:p;):D

And Seema G! Mr. Churchill's 2nd comment was on those who were going to take the reins of INDIA just after the Independence ... :D;) !

cooljat
September 23rd, 2007, 12:11 AM
Ladai Ladai maaf karo Gandhiji ko yaad karo :p:p:p

Gandhiji Ahimsa ka pujari tha.....lekin uski fotu usi cheez pe chep di jiski sabse jyada ladai hai......guess wats that??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sahi Jawab dene wale ko Inaam milega....barabar milega ;););)

On a serious note: if he is sucha celebrated Bapu/Mahatma in India n abroad ofcourse, why dont we follow his path ....why the hell we expenditure soooo much on defence .... 24% of budget????

Rock on
Jit

vairesatendra
September 23rd, 2007, 01:39 AM

For the first time I have read your post now...:D and I agree that each person's ideology is a bit different. So, let me first tell you that I am not here to make anyone change his/her ideology. Even two persons having different ideology on few issue can be very good friends.

As you are talking about the Calcutta Riots, started (August 1946) by Muslim League(as the Muslim league was in power in Bengal at that time and they fully supported the muslims) demanding for the separate Pakistan. I dont want to go into the details as you might be knowing some of it...:p

Now, it was not Gandhi who actually did a miracle and stopped the Riots. Those riots were stopped on the intentions of Mr. Jinnah and Muslim League as their demand for a separate Pakistan was agreed upon by Congress later as the Coalition govt (to which English transferred power)was simply unworkable.

Miracle would had been if Gandhi caused the riots to cease without a separate Pakistan.

And why Nathuram V. Godse killed Gandhi, just see my links provided...!;)

My dear ROHIT, I think that I can atleast give sufficient reasons for my sayings...!

Anyways, Be COOOOLLL... :D:p;) !

vairesatendra
September 23rd, 2007, 01:46 AM
Ladai Ladai maaf karo Gandhiji ko yaad karo

Gandhiji Ahimsa ka pujari tha.....lekin uski fotu usi cheez pe chep di jiski sabse jyada ladai hai......guess wats that???

Sahi Jawab dene wale ko Inaam milega....barabar milega

On a serious note: if he is sucha celebrated Bapu/Mahatma in India n abroad ofcourse, why dont we follow his path ....why the hell we expenditure soooo much on defence .... 24% of budget????

Rock on
Jit

Jit Bhai, I real fear if INDIA is spending 24% of Budget on defence...:eek:

I think to my knowledge it is just 14% of the Budget (about 2.5% of GDP) for the current Fiscal Year !:)

And I would feel happy to be proved wrong !:p;)

And I guess u r talking about 'MAYA' (Rupaiya)...:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

ssindhu
September 24th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Ladai Ladai maaf karo Gandhiji ko yaad karo :p:p:p

Gandhiji Ahimsa ka pujari tha.....lekin uski fotu usi cheez pe chep di jiski sabse jyada ladai hai......guess wats that??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sahi Jawab dene wale ko Inaam milega....barabar milega ;););)

Rock on
Jit
but jit those very notes serve a peaceful n amicable way to sort out matters most times. u show 100 bucks to cop n u cn flout rules withut whipping of cops. tht saves cops being violent. in any case bapu is encouraging non-violence. lol

skarmveer
September 24th, 2007, 10:57 AM
What he did for the Nation ? who is following his way ? what is Ram Rajya and where is that Ramrajya ? Today the biggest follower of Gandhi are not even accepting Ram's existance. Then what is the benefit of Gandhis thoughts. We only appreciat him by putting his photo on Currency or some statues on roads and congressies making him familier for their own benefits otherwise nobody ready to follow gandhian thoughts. His preechings "Bura Mat Dekho, Bura mat Suno, Bura Mat Bollo" who is following? tell us single gandhian who follow these things.

Gandhi gave this nation Muslims and congress making them everything inspite of thier every bed precatice. If they devide india then why these muslims are here, only becasue of Gandhi then whose father was he ? surely not ours.

mukeshkumar007
September 24th, 2007, 12:26 PM
tell us single gandhian who follow these things.
koi nahi hai..kyoki in cheezo ko follow karne ke liye himaat chaiye..jo hai nai apan logo maie..

Gandhi gave this nation Muslims and congress making them everything inspite of thier every bed precatice. If they devide india then why these muslims are here, only becasue of Gandhi then whose father was he ? surely not ours.

bhaishaab kuch aur bi hai kya iske alawa kehne ko.. kaan pak gaye saci maie aise aise sade gale arguments sun sun kar..

paveldahiya
September 25th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Hello All Jat Members,
I read most of the thread and the inputs of the honorable members were
very well researched and thought provoking. I don’t know much about the Indian history but ya I gathered some
information from my textbooks, my family and Internet and sharing with you.
Please feel free to correct or update the stuff to make this thread more knowledgeable.
No. of nations that got independence from 1946 to Dec 1949 is
approximately 15.

Namely:
IndependenceDay Nation
23-Sep-32 Saudi Arabia
3-Oct-32 Iraq
22-Nov-43 Lebanon
17-Jun-44 Iceland
17-Apr-46 Syria
25-May-46 Jordan
4-Jul-46 Philippines
15-Aug-47 Hindustan and adopts the formal name India
30-Dec-47 Romania
4-Jan-48 Myanmar
4-Feb-48 Ceylon
14-May-48 Israel
15-Aug-48 Republic of Korea
9-Sep-48 Democratic People's Republic of Korea
1-Apr-49 Republic of Ireland
23-May-49 Federal Republic of Germany
8-Aug-49 Bhutan
1-Oct-49 People's Republic of China
7-Oct-49 German Democratic Republic
27-Dec-49 Indonesia

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_nationhood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_nationhood)

I don’t know a common reason why 15 countries got freedom in such a short span of time.

It seems to me that we had only Mr. Gandhi alive to take the credit of freedom at that time among all major the freedom fighters.

Netaji
Bhagat Singh
Gandhiji
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Khudiram Bose
Ramaprasad Bismil
Ashfaqulla Khan
Azad
n list can go on.........

However when Mr. Gandhi came to India, our country was divide into different
states and India was not united and at that time he contributed tremendously to give us unity. "Humien Ekta ke sutra mein piroya"

When I read Indian history I didn’t see much instances of harsh treatment given by British to him as they were doing with the other freedom fighters apart from one famous push from a Train compartment that made Mr. Gandhi a Mahatma that too in SA.

INTERVIEW WITH VICEROY (GANDHIJI’S REPORT)
February 18, 1931
"I told him : “This has no connection with our discussion,
and it may even be inappropriate on my part to mention it. But if you want to make
the present atmosphere more favorable, you should suspend Bhagat Singh’s
execution.” The Viceroy liked this very much. He said : “I am very greateful to you
that you have put this thing before me in this manner. Commutation of sentence is a
difficult thing, but suspension is certainly word considering.”
I said about Bhagat Singh: “He is undoubtedly a brave man but
I would certainly say that he is not in his right mind. However, this is
the evil of capital punishment, that it gives no opportunity to such a
man to reform himself. I am putting this matter before you as a
humanitarian issue and desire suspension of sentence in order that
there may not be unnecessary turmoil in the country. I myself would
release him, but I cannot expect any Government to do so. I would
not take it ill even if you do not give any reply on this issue.”"

(v=VICEROY, G=GANDHI)
V. Subhas is not a member of the Working Committee.
G. No, he is not. And he is my opponent and will denounce me;still, if he wants to attend, we must give him a chance to do so.

http://www.gandhiserve.org/cwmg/VOL051.PDF (http://www.gandhiserve.org/cwmg/VOL051.PDF)

Mahatma Gandhi on the Martyrdom of Bhagat Singh
Bhagat Singh and his two associates have been hanged. The Congress made many attempts to save their lives and the Government entertained many hopes of it, but all has been in a vain.
Let us bow to them a thousand times for their heroism.
But we should not imitate their act. In our land of millions of destitute and crippled people, if we take to the practice of seeking justice through murder, there will be a terrifying situation. Our poor people will become victims of our atrocities. By making a dharma of violence, we shall be reaping the fruit of our own actions.
http://www.kamat.com/mmgandhi/onbhagatsingh.htm (http://www.kamat.com/mmgandhi/onbhagatsingh.htm)

Partition of India
Estimates of the number of deaths range around roughly 500,000, with low estimates at 200,000 and high estimates at 1,000,000.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India)

But I don’t know why we have the name of Gandhi everywhere in our country may be it is a BRAND and congress is selling him to get votes.

And the thread started with a question
"nathu ram godse was wrong or we ? "

I know we are not right but Godse was also wrong. He should have given a chance to Mr. Gandhi to let him see the consequences of theory of non-violence and may be then he would have been come up with a better solution of the problems of India.
And some of our JL members could have asked him if we are separating India on the basis of Religion then why Muslims are still here...But now nobody is going to ans this just they will sell BRAND and Indian people will buy it without questioning blindly. So, may be because of Godse we lost all the answers to the questions that are still present in our minds and Mr. Gandhi would have made a difference in that.

HEY RAM

....Not sure who said this Congress or Gandhi...

vivekdh
September 25th, 2007, 10:38 AM
great info sirji...

Hello All Jat Members,
very well researched and thought provoking. I don’t know much about the Indian history but ya I gathered some
Please feel free to correct or update the stuff to make this thread more knowledgeable.
approximately 15.

Namely:
IndependenceDay Nation
23-Sep-32 Saudi Arabia
3-Oct-32 Iraq
22-Nov-43 Lebanon
17-Jun-44 Iceland
17-Apr-46 Syria
25-May-46 Jordan
4-Jul-46 Philippines
30-Dec-47 Romania
4-Jan-48 Myanmar
4-Feb-48 Ceylon
14-May-48 Israel
8-Aug-49 Bhutan
27-Dec-49 Indonesia

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_nationhood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_date_of_nationhood)

I don’t know a common reason why 15 countries got freedom in such a short span of time.

It seems to me that we had only Mr. Gandhi alive to take the credit of freedom at that time among all major the freedom fighters.

Netaji
Bhagat Singh
Gandhiji
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Khudiram Bose
Ramaprasad Bismil
Ashfaqulla Khan
Azad

states and India was not united and at that time he contributed tremendously to give us unity. "Humien Ekta ke sutra mein piroya"

When I read Indian history I didn’t see much instances of harsh treatment given by British to him as they were doing with the other freedom fighters apart from one famous push from a Train compartment that made Mr. Gandhi a Mahatma that too in SA.

February 18, 1931
and it may even be inappropriate on my part to mention it. But if you want to make
execution.” The Viceroy liked this very much. He said : “I am very greateful to you
that you have put this thing before me in this manner. Commutation of sentence is a

(v=VICEROY, G=GANDHI)
G. No, he is not. And he is my opponent and will denounce me;still, if he wants to attend, we must give him a chance to do so.

http://www.gandhiserve.org/cwmg/VOL051.PDF (http://www.gandhiserve.org/cwmg/VOL051.PDF)

Bhagat Singh and his two associates have been hanged. The Congress made many attempts to save their lives and the Government entertained many hopes of it, but all has been in a vain.
http://www.kamat.com/mmgandhi/onbhagatsingh.htm (http://www.kamat.com/mmgandhi/onbhagatsingh.htm)

Partition of India
Estimates of the number of deaths range around roughly 500,000, with low estimates at 200,000 and high estimates at 1,000,000.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India)

But I don’t know why we have the name of Gandhi everywhere in our country may be it is a BRAND and congress is selling him to get votes.

I know we are not right but Godse was also wrong. He should have given a chance to Mr. Gandhi to let him see the consequences of theory of non-violence and may be then he would have been come up with a better solution of the problems of India.
And some of our JL members could have asked him if we are separating India on the basis of Religion then why Muslims are still here...But now nobody is going to ans this just they will sell BRAND and Indian people will buy it without questioning blindly. So, may be because of Godse we lost all the answers to the questions that are still present in our minds and Mr. Gandhi would have made a difference in that.

HEY RAM

skarmveer
September 26th, 2007, 10:55 AM
If we discussed the name which is not good for us will defanitly smel. Favour me boley to sahi or sahi baat kahi to wo sadi -gali hai.

Shree Nathuram godsey je ney abhut achchha kaam kiya nahi to yea so colled mahatma pata nahi kya-kya dey-deta pakistan ko or rehta fir bhee yanhi.

Sabhi key apney apney vichar hai isliyea pasand nahi aayea to ismey meri koi galti nahi hai.

koi nahi hai..kyoki in cheezo ko follow karne ke liye himaat chaiye..jo hai nai apan logo maie..

bhaishaab kuch aur bi hai kya iske alawa kehne ko.. kaan pak gaye saci maie aise aise sade gale arguments sun sun kar..

mukeshkumar007
September 26th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Shree Nathuram godsey je ney abhut achchha kaam kiya nahi to yea so colled mahatma pata nahi kya-kya dey-deta pakistan ko or rehta fir bhee yanhi.

sehi hai.. phir to bhoot badha ehsaan hai nathuji ka is desh par ? hai na...

prashantacmet
September 26th, 2007, 01:24 PM

hambee...kah to diya.....aur eibb tehsil main jaake affidavit banwawe ke...................

mukeshkumar007
September 26th, 2007, 01:30 PM
hambee...kah to diya.....aur eibb tehsil main jaake affidavit banwawe ke...................

nai ji malik.. thee keh di yehi bhoot hai..thari kehedi to bhagwan bi manega... thare bol tehsil ke affidavit ke age kye hai...

prashantacmet
September 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
nai ji malik.. thee keh di yehi bhoot hai..thari kehedi to bhagwan bi manega... thare bol tehsil ke affidavit ke age kye hai...
katai simajhdaar lambda hai.......tame pai hi simajh gya.............:p

skarmveer
September 26th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Kesi pey gandhi ka hai kesee per godsy ka apnee apnee soch hai.

paveldahiya
September 27th, 2007, 11:43 PM
issa laga hia bhaiyon ki yeh akhada band karke JL member doosre akhade mein chale gaye ..

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 01:10 AM
issa laga hia bhaiyon ki yeh akhada band karke JL member doosre akhade mein chale gaye ..

Bhai nyu to suna hi hoga ak...CHANGE IS INEVITABLE...

Jat folks have now moved on for a change...:D:D:D

paveldahiya
September 28th, 2007, 07:19 AM
bhai mein te sirf nu dekhon tha aak..
ek reply meine likha tha poori infgo gather kar ke ..2 hrs mein..:D
aur ek bina baat 1 min mein..sirf yeh dekhne ke liye ki JL kis mien interested hian..However I know Change in inevitable ..but on should stop think and then change for better perspective ....shld not change to just for a change..:D:D

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 06:37 PM
bhai mein te sirf nu dekhon tha aak..
ek reply meine likha tha poori infgo gather kar ke ..2 hrs mein..:D
aur ek bina baat 1 min mein..sirf yeh dekhne ke liye ki JL kis mien interested hian..However I know Change in inevitable ..but on should stop think and then change for better perspective ....shld not change to just for a change..:D:D

Hmmmm..Bhai I acclaim ur efforts that u gathered info for 2 hrs...!:)

But bhai aap last over me aaye...And the match was already over...!

Now a new series has started...You are invited there to part in that new series...OF ELITE JATS...:D

paveldahiya
September 28th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Hmmmm..Bhai I acclaim ur efforts that u gathered info for 2 hrs...!:)

But bhai aap last over me aaye...And the match was already over...!

Now a new series has started...You are invited there to part in that new series...OF ELITE JATS...:D

Bhai match ka fiasla to last over mein hi hota hia...:D :D :D

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Bhia match ka fiasla to last over mein hi aata hia...:D :D :D

Bhai yu match, TIE ho liya...ha ha ha!:D

paveldahiya
September 28th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Bhai yu match, TIE ho liya...ha ha ha!:D

20 20 ka jamana hia tie kuch nahin hota chahe bowl out karna pade...:D :D :D

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM
20 20 ka jamana hia tie kuch nahin hota chahe bowl out karna pade...:D :D :D

Bhai re 20 20 to kab ka jeet liya...! Nayi series ki bari hai...lol

paveldahiya
September 28th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Bhai re 20 20 to kab ka jeet liya...! Nayi series ki bari hai...lol

jeet liya to ans bhi aaya hoga ki nathuram theek tha ya nahin ....mujhe thread mein to mila nahin ....aap hi bata do ..nahin to aisa hi lagega ki JL sirf nura kushti mein vishwas rakhte hai...ha ha ha...jismien hassil kuch nahin hota..jab mann bhar jata hia naya akhada khol ke shuru ho jate hia..poorane ko chhod ke ...ha ha ha..

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 12:13 AM
jeet liya to ans bhi aaya hoga ki nathuram theek tha ya nahin ....mujhe thread mein to mila nahin ....aap hi bata do ..nahin to aisa hi lagega ki JL sirf nura kushti mein vishwas rakhte hai...ha ha ha...jismien hassil kuch nahin hota..jab mann bhar jata hia naya akhada khol ke shuru ho jate hia..poorane ko chhod ke ...ha ha ha..

Bhai sab Jat hai inghe...bhai re eb tu soch le ak kaun theek hoga...nathu ram ya...

Bhai JAT advance ho rahe hai...jaldi jaldi akhada badalenge nahi to pata kaise chalega...ha ha ha

paveldahiya
September 29th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Bhai sab Jat hai inghe...bhai re eb tu soch le ak kaun theek hoga...nathu ram ya...

Bhai JAT advance ho rahe hai...jaldi jaldi akhada badalenge nahi to pata kaise chalega...ha ha ha

bhia inghe ke unghe bhi Jat hi hian...jab itna aasan sa solution tha to tanne itni waar kyon laa di ...talwa bata deta itne time mien hum aur advance ho jate 4-5 akhade badal ke lol!!

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 12:41 AM
bhia inghe ke unghe bhi Jat hi hian...jab itna aasan sa solution tha to tanne itni waar kyon laa di ...talwa bata deta itne time mien hum aur advance ho jate 4-5 akhade badal ke lol!!

are bhai kyon tension le ra...Bhai hum inki dhal ke thodi na...inhe kaun samjhaye ak akhade badaln te advance na hote...lolz

Ar tu nui cha ra ak hum bhi badal le...to bata naya akhada banana hai ak na...! Ya bane banaye akhade me hi kood le...donu bhai lolzzzz

paveldahiya
September 29th, 2007, 11:27 PM
are bhai kyon tension le ra...Bhai hum inki dhal ke thodi na...inhe kaun samjhaye ak akhade badaln te advance na hote...lolz

Ar tu nui cha ra ak hum bhi badal le...to bata naya akhada banana hai ak na...! Ya bane banaye akhade me hi kood le...donu bhai lolzzzz

balak sain bhai..ho lan de razi inn ne bhi....lage rahange..jab bera patt liya inka raaz ta kayan tanhi...kushti kari bina baat ..arr kheta ho to..chal dekhi jaa gi..aokhali mein sir de hi dein....:D

psgahlaut
September 30th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Chaudhary Bihari lal Tewatia from Janauli called Gandhi at Palwal. Everything was kept secret. But britisher got air from somewherer. They arrested gandhi for the first time at palwal railway station when he was addressing the problems of farmers. till today this stone about gandhi is there at palwal railway station.

psgahlaut
September 30th, 2007, 01:38 AM
a small park is there at Palwal railway station describing Gandhi's first arrest.

vairesatendra
October 1st, 2007, 01:55 AM
Chaudhary Bihari lal Tewatia from Janauli called Gandhi at Palwal. Everything was kept secret. But britisher got air from somewherer. They arrested gandhi for the first time at palwal railway station when he was addressing the problems of farmers. till today this stone about gandhi is there at palwal railway station.

a small park is there at Palwal railway station describing Gandhi's first arrest.

:eek::eek:Bhai er eb na sun ne ka koi bhi...Sab ke sab yudd lad ke ja liye inghe te to...;):p:D

mukeshkumar007
October 1st, 2007, 10:16 AM
balak sain bhai..ho lan de razi inn ne bhi....lage rahange..jab bera patt liya inka raaz ta kayan tanhi...kushti kari bina baat ..arr kheta ho to..chal dekhi jaa gi..aokhali mein sir de hi dein....:D

maine subhe subhe ya thread jaldi si kholi ite reply dekh kar ..sochi kuch na kuch aur kehani likhi husi is topic par yeha to aur hi ramayan chala rakhi hai:confused:.... bhaiyo yeh payar mohabat ki bate karne ke liye pager mag hai choupl hai wehi kar liya karo yeha kyo off topic bate kar ke jila rehe hoo:)

paveldahiya
October 1st, 2007, 10:31 AM
maine subhe subhe ya thread jaldi si kholi ite reply dekh kar ..sochi kuch na kuch aur kehani likhi husi is topic par yeha to aur hi ramayan chala rakhi hai:confused:.... bhaiyo yeh payar mohabat ki bate karne ke liye pager mag hai choupl hai wehi kar liya karo yeha kyo off topic bate kar ke jila rehe hoo:)

Bhai Khushi hui ak tane reply dekh ke ya thread kholi par off topic baat nu karen the ek jab on topic likha tha ta koi na aaya ke bera ramayan padan aa ja..aur pyaar mohabbat ki baat ka ke se.. jit char bhai mil jaan ude kar liya karein baat ta...uun koi na ibb tanne thread khol li thi te on topic reply dobara paste kar doon soon ..ke bera ..itne reply mein kitte kho gaya hoo..
so, here u go...

Hello All Jat Members,
approximately 15.

Namely:
IndependenceDay Nation
23-Sep-32 Saudi Arabia
3-Oct-32 Iraq
22-Nov-43 Lebanon
17-Jun-44 Iceland
17-Apr-46 Syria
25-May-46 Jordan
4-Jul-46 Philippines
30-Dec-47 Romania
4-Jan-48 Myanmar
4-Feb-48 Ceylon
14-May-48 Israel
8-Aug-49 Bhutan
27-Dec-49 Indonesia

Source:

Netaji
Bhagat Singh
Gandhiji
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Khudiram Bose
Ramaprasad Bismil
Ashfaqulla Khan
Azad

February 18, 1931

(v=VICEROY, G=GANDHI)

Partition of India

HEY RAM

skarmveer
October 1st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Janveyngay kanhan, yanhi rehngey. Bhai Gandhi key naam key parka ke key kami hai lagta ho kemey kami hai to or 5-7 park palwal mein banwa dyo.

Easa kitney din rahya tha vo jai main jo us naam ka wo park chhota rehgaya.

Gandhi kis tarah ka mahatma tha jo ladkiyo ka sahara leyker chala karta tha
aadmee key kaathey they usney.

Or eak Nara tha "Karo yaa maro" kisney diya tha wo.

Nathuramgodsey ne jo kuchh kiya bahut achchha kiya tha usney yea desh-hit mein kiya tha nahi to uske kun see jayadad batey thee gandhi tey.

:eek::eek:Bhai er eb na sun ne ka koi bhi...Sab ke sab yudd lad ke ja liye inghe te to...;):p:D