PDA

View Full Version : Y Art Is Saturated With Women-oriented Issues?

ssindhu
September 26th, 2007, 11:54 AM
this thread is produced in context of 'myths n realities regarding women status in haryana" as i mentioned there. Once i was interviewing a theatre director n i asked him y theatre is saturated wid women/child abuse and regarding issues? (PS: of course other socio-political issues also get their share in theatre).

i invite ur answers on dis...y so much is written n dramatised on women?

(PS: his answer i wont mention here. coz thts sheer truth n ppl here on JL seem 2 b averse to naked truth as i hav realised so far. PLZ KEEP IN MIND THEATRE IS CONSIDERED AN ART BY INTELLECTUALS 4 INTELLECTUALS, n i guess thts y only few ppl see theatre...dis i m saying to prove d validity of dis simple question...coz personally i hav great regards 4 theatre ppl...most well read n intellectual ppl...n no other art except painting reveals human plight as much as theatre n literature. no other art does open heart surgery to human heart n mind...so plz speak naked truth in respect of art)

kabir
September 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Even for that matter Jatland these days is choked with women-oriented issues. I don't know, though, if it's a site by intellectual jats for intellectual jats. Coz if it is, I should be the one to get the boot first.:D

Regarding the topic, I am not into theatre much -- me no intellectual, you know -- but I am curious to know the answer.

this thread is produced in context of 'myths n realities regarding women status in haryana" as i mentioned there. Once i was interviewing a theatre director n i asked him y theatre is saturated wid women/child abuse and regarding issues? (PS: of course other socio-political issues also get their share in theatre).

(PS: his answer i wont mention here. coz thts sheer truth n ppl here on JL seem 2 b averse to naked truth as i hav realised so far. PLZ KEEP IN MIND THEATRE IS CONSIDERED AN ART BY INTELLECTUALS 4 INTELLECTUALS, n i guess thts y only few ppl see theatre...dis i m saying to prove d validity of dis simple question...coz personally i hav great regards 4 theatre ppl...most well read n intellectual ppl...n no other art except painting reveals human plight as much as theatre n literature. no other art does open heart surgery to human heart n mind...so plz speak naked truth in respect of art)

ssindhu
September 26th, 2007, 04:27 PM
well kabir i solemnised a common man's views no theatre indulgent.

n regarding woman-oriented issues on JL, i must say...it's nothing bt sham here. ppl dnt entertain any bad thing abut jat acommunity here...too feeble to admit bad as bad.

u cnt compare theatre projections wid JL thread. 2 inferior a comparision. n regarding intellectuals on JL, i must say pal tht plz differentiate betwn intellect n knowledge. i hop u got d answer

kabir
September 26th, 2007, 04:43 PM
well kabir i solemnised a common man's views no theatre indulgent.

n regarding woman-oriented issues on JL, i must say...it's nothing bt sham here. ppl dnt entertain any bad thing abut jat acommunity here...too feeble to admit bad as bad.

u cnt compare theatre projections wid JL thread. 2 inferior a comparision. n regarding intellectuals on JL, i must say pal tht plz differentiate betwn intellect n knowledge. i hop u got d answer

I don't possess the eye for detail, mate, that you are blessed with. Still that wasn't a comparision but an analogy. And well, I have got no answer as yet. You're holding it back and no one else's opinion is trickling in. I am still quite clueless as to why art is stuffed with women-oriented issues.

vairesatendra
September 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM

This is so because, though we are carrying VISION 2020 in our minds, we boast that each year INDIA is generating millionaires, ours is second fastest growing economy, and perhaps going to carry a tag of being "developed" in few years(though it is polemic), but still women and children are living a miserable life in most parts of India...except cities(to some extent).

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 03:37 AM
1.Because women are like a Rainbow, the spectrum encompassing all shades of beauty as well as ugliness in parallel.

She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!!

So reason 1: Art is saturated with women to appreciate the range of beauty and ugliness women are blessed with. More apt of a reason for painting as oppose to theatre though.

2. Because women are more oppressed as compared to the male counterparts. Blame their malleability and generosity to give in.

So reason 2: Art is saturated with women to give voice (which usually goes unheard)! More applicable to theatre (meaningful cinema as well) here as oppose to painting.

P.S. Chalo kahin to gender bias ka fayda hai...hehehhe:D..kitni unfairness , phir bhi fairer sex..wah wah wah..;)!!

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 03:41 AM
I don't possess the eye for detail, mate, that you are blessed with. Still that wasn't a comparision but an analogy. And well, I have got no answer as yet. You're holding it back and no one else's opinion is trickling in. I am still quite clueless as to why art is stuffed with women-oriented issues.

Me neither. Failed to find an answer...HELP.:D...perhaps me too lacking an eye for detail...;) BUT...WAIT ..blessed to blabber..ooper padh le Kabir..:p

sidchhikara
September 27th, 2007, 03:56 AM
I like Playboy - they are quite artistic and I believe most women in there have issues.

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 05:12 AM
1.Because women are like a Rainbow, the spectrum encompassing all shades of beauty as well as ugliness in parallel.

She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!!

So reason 1: Art is saturated with women to appreciate the range of beauty and ugliness women are blessed with. More apt of a reason for painting as oppose to theatre though.

2. Because women are more oppressed as compared to the male counterparts. Blame their malleability and generosity to give in.

So reason 2: Art is saturated with women to give voice (which usually goes unheard)! More applicable to theatre (meaningful cinema as well) here as oppose to painting.

P.S. Chalo kahin to gender bias ka fayda hai...hehehhe:D..kitni unfairness , phir bhi fairer sex..wah wah wah..;)!!

Oops…realized now, it was “ saturated with women-oriented issues” ..:eek: and not "saturated with women"…Excuse my Dyslexic symptoms please..…hehehe….:D ... Kabir: never knew it was contagious...:p

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 05:14 AM
I like Playboy - they are quite artistic and I believe most women in there have issues.

hahahahha..........how do ya know...;):D

deepshi
September 27th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Kabir is plague...whole of him is deadly contagious;)
ye bimaari aapke broadband conection mey se hotey huye sankramann fellati hai!:D
Oops…realized now, it was “ saturated with women-oriented issues” ..:eek: and not "saturated with women"…Excuse my Dyslexic symptoms please..…hehehe….:D ... Kabir: never knew it was contagious...:p

sidchhikara
September 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM
hahahahha..........how do ya know...;):D

I know they have issues because they are bogged down by excess weight on their chest!!!;);)

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 09:49 AM
This is so because, though we are carrying VISION 2020 in our minds, we boast that each year INDIA is generating millionaires, ours is second fastest growing economy, and perhaps going to carry a tag of being "developed" in few years(though it is polemic), but still women and children are living a miserable life in most parts of India...except cities(to some extent).
i liked d except in cities (to some extent). "some extent" was d most poignant part sate

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 09:58 AM

well dahling point one applies more to dual theory of universe...nt women...u hav made women stand on 2 opposite poles - She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!! -- there r women who r standing in distance between dese extreme poles who r sumtimes devil to sum few n sumtimes goddess to few others...so is d case wid men...u cn find all kind of males n females. nw devil n godess part depends on circumstances n relation wid particular person.

2. if malleability n generosity r athing 2 b balmed...we shud desecrate all u scriptures n stone saints who plead all 2 hav sum milk of human kindness.

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 10:02 AM
I know they have issues because they are bogged down by excess weight on their chest!!!;);)
hm there lies d answer tht women's issue born from head n men's issue look on bosom of women...thnx sidh. lolllllllllllllll

sidchhikara
September 27th, 2007, 10:10 AM
hm there lies d answer tht women's issue born from head n men's issue look on bosom of women...thnx sidh. lolllllllllllllll
Seema - is playboy coming out with 2 separate issues?

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Seema - is playboy coming out with 2 separate issues?
did i sound so anywhere sidh? of course not...if a man needs woman, a woman needs man too...

(PS: bt i wont mind if we hav 2 playboys...one full of only males in adam poise...there is dreath of material 4 women to lech on...lollllllll)

kabir
September 27th, 2007, 03:41 PM
u cn find all kind of males n females....

That put paid to all men-this-women-that discussions and debates.

Logically, Poonam is right. Women (not all of them) have this element of mystery in them that intellectuals and dessi, gammi jats;) alike, find irresistible. Both have completely different approach when it comes to unraveling the enigma. While, "intellectuals" pursue the sophisticated path, writing poetry like Ovid or drawing them on canvas a la Picasso, Jats, uncultured (agricultured, ie) and ruffians, resort to more earthly means like outraging women's modesty and reducing them to "prostitutes".

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 03:45 PM

Logically, Poonam is right. Women (not all of them) have this element of mystery in them that intellectuals and dessi, gammi jats;) alike, find irresistible. Both have completely different approach when it comes to unraveling the enigma. While, "intellectuals" pursue the sophesticated path, writing poetry like Ovid or drawing them on canvas a la Picasso, Jats, uncultured (agricultured, ie) and ruffians, resort to more earthly means like outraging women's modesty and reducing them to "prostitutes".
ohawahawhahawhaawhaha........cnt stop laughing man...just cant

While, "intellectuals" pursue the sophesticated path, writing poetry like Ovid or drawing them on canvas a la Picasso, Jats, uncultured (agricultured, ie) and ruffians, resort to more earthly means like outraging women's modesty and reducing them to "prostitutes".........

masterpiece...i might ask 4 courtesy to quote u (wink...ha ha ah) in sum article if i get 2 write on nay such issue...thou rare chance in my newspaper

cooljat
September 27th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Well, Someone said very right -

"Women is the Biggest Enigma in this livin world!!!":cool:

so very true........:rolleyes:

Rock on
Jit

Logically, Poonam is right. Women (not all of them) have this element of mystery in them that intellectuals and dessi, gammi jats;) alike, find irresistible.

kabir
September 27th, 2007, 03:57 PM
ohawahawhahawhaawhaha........cnt stop laughing man...just cant

While, "intellectuals" pursue the sophesticated path, writing poetry like Ovid or drawing them on canvas a la Picasso, Jats, uncultured (agricultured, ie) and ruffians, resort to more earthly means like outraging women's modesty and reducing them to "prostitutes".........

masterpiece...i might ask 4 courtesy to quote u (wink...ha ha ah) in sum article if i get 2 write on nay such issue...thou rare chance in my newspaper

With pleasure;), ma'am.

And BTW, you were being very humble to the extent of self-depreciation. For my "masterpiece" is a worthless piece of $hit vis-a-vis the gems you've come up with time and again on this portal. I salute you!

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
With pleasure;), ma'am.

And BTW, you were being very humble to the extent of self-depreciation. For my "masterpiece" is a worthless piece of $hit vis-a-vis the gems you've come up with time and again on this portal. I salute you!

ouch! i get scared wh ppl agree wid me or appreciate me. i start feeling tht there's sumthing wrong. ha ha ha. anywz thnx mate

kabir
September 27th, 2007, 04:31 PM
ouch! i get scared wh ppl agree wid me or appreciate me. i start feeling tht there's sumthing wrong. ha ha ha. anywz thnx mate

If there's, be assured that it's with the other party.

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 04:45 PM
If there's, be assured that it's with the other party.

Hmm attitude is a great thing to have. only prudes cn hav dis stern attitude. i am loving it. carry on...gen-y gotta b like dis only...just individual thoughts...no inheritance n no social conditioning...i liked d regiment-free spirit. regiments of any sort no matter it's in sahpe of culture or nay **** needs to b dumped.

kabir
September 27th, 2007, 05:14 PM
only prudes cn hav dis stern attitude.

Sorry but those are my principles. if you don't like them, I have others.;). Then again, I won't die for my principles. What if I am wrong??

skarmveer
September 27th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Normally you have not convinced by any way and mean that's the true Jat factor in you and most of the time you are abusing Jat culture. Jat ko baat ka pakka hona hee chahiyea jo keh diya so keh diya.

I am eagerlly looking for the conclusion of this thread and trying to learn someting out of it.

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Normally you have not convinced by any way and mean that's the true Jat factor in you and most of the time you are abusing Jat culture. Jat ka baat ka pakka hona hee chahiyea jo keh diya so keh diya.

I am eagerlly looking for the conclusion of this thread and trying to learn someting out of it.

sir first of all i dnt limitise my identity as jat...i m just seema sindhu...just a human...i dnt hav a state, dnt hav a country, i dnt evn think tht i hav just one family (in which i was born n staying)...for me my microcosm is my religion n caste n macrocosm is my birth place.

i m nothing...n lov 2 b nothing in such terms n will remain alwz...

n nowhere i hav retracted my words...i havnt retracted my words coz tht'd nt me...nt coz i m a jat...wats so special abut being jat or indian? bt i consider myself special coz i m myself n i m truthful to at least my own mind n heart...great achievement it is. isnt it? nt all cn achieve tht

skarmveer
September 27th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Then why you are quoting meinly Jat's for every bed thing in the society why not to all because every good and bed habbites are in whole comunity.

sir first of all i dnt limitise my identity as jat...i m just seema sindhu...just a human...i dnt hav a state, dnt hav a country, i dnt evn think tht i hav just one family (in which i was born n staying)...for me my microcosm is my religion n caste n macrocosm is my birth place.

i m nothing...n lov 2 b nothing in such terms n will remain alwz...

n nowhere i hav retracted my words...i havnt retracted my words coz tht'd nt me...nt coz i m a jat...wats so special abut being jat or indian? bt i consider myself special coz i m myself n i m truthful to at least my own mind n heart...great achievement it is. isnt it? nt all cn achieve tht

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Sorry but those are my principles. if you don't like them, I have others.;). Then again, I won't die for my principles. What if I am wrong??
dude by stern i meant...confident enough of carrying right attitude (obviously from one's own point of view) n nt letting it shatter by any1...n this is a marvellous principle ...a trait of robust character nt feebles. i meant only positive things towards u... hope u got it nw

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Then why you are quoting meinly Jat's for every bed thing in the society why not to all because every good and bed habbites are in whole comunity.
simply coz jats r probably better financially equipped n due to proximity 2 delhi, bit fecilitated as well...bt yet they r lagging behind d worst of worst communities n sates...simply coz they r nt inclined to learn n change...evn if sumwhere d change is, its 2 slow...n thn they boast to b a royal community...cummon jats r falling in OBC gradually...u better kno d reason y

deepakchoudhry
September 27th, 2007, 06:38 PM

Logically, Poonam is right. Women (not all of them) have this element of mystery in them that intellectuals and dessi, gammi jats;) alike, find irresistible. Both have completely different approach when it comes to unraveling the enigma. While, "intellectuals" pursue the sophisticated path, writing poetry like Ovid or drawing them on canvas a la Picasso, Jats, uncultured (agricultured, ie) and ruffians, resort to more earthly means like outraging women's modesty and reducing them to "prostitutes".

Kabir what has "education" to do with how a man behaves with a woman.

My Nana was not educated and was a agriculturist and he loved my nani.

And I'm sure there are many cases like that all over the country.

deepakchoudhry
September 27th, 2007, 06:42 PM

Aur Jo naam aap use kar rahe hai "KABIR" he was "uneducated" but the biggest saint India has produced.

Think about it.

Anyway I think I will you leave guys to it.

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 09:16 PM
well dahling point one applies more to dual theory of universe...nt women...u hav made women stand on 2 opposite poles - She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!! -- there r women who r standing in distance between dese extreme poles who r sumtimes devil to sum few n sumtimes goddess to few others...so is d case wid men...u cn find all kind of males n females. nw devil n godess part depends on circumstances n relation wid particular person.

2. if malleability n generosity r athing 2 b balmed...we shud desecrate all u scriptures n stone saints who plead all 2 hav sum milk of human kindness.

Well, I ‘m not surprised. I was expecting something like this in response.

May I advise you to get a grasp for better reading and try to be lil' more patient in comprehending before jumping to write YOUR opinion?

Anyway, ab ek journo ko bhi preppy ki tarah samjhana padegaa…:o
1. The phrase u quoted was in context of what was written above it, seems that skipped your eye for detail!! When u read u read in entirety, cant segregate into parts and mutate the inference.
So, my dear, when I say rainbow then the two extremes mentioned (also quoted by you) are the V and R of a rainbow. Try to recall how a rainbow or a spectrum looks like…do I need to explain more…Oh its so dragging, kills all the beauty when u got to do an autopsy like this.

2. Now, coming to your point of all kinds of males and females: You sure do have, but the extent/degree of variation is more in females! Anyone would agree to this fact. Lemme recommend a movie to you if you have time "Hours".

3. Coming to generosity and malleability issue, lets dissect it lil’ more: That’s not exactly kindness, what you interpreted. I used the adjectives a bit more satirically and the stimulus is different. Its more driven by compromises and sacrifices, they have to make in day-to-day life (of course personal life, which inevitably affects also the professional life). To mke u understand better, a very simple and basic example: Lets say your baby is sick (God forbid) and when it comes to taking a day off from work and babysitting, who gets to do that MOST of the times? Even, for that matter, who gets to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of an infant OR who gets to quit the job when it comes to moving with the partner’s new job’s place??No prizes for guessing….

Hope you would pay heed to my unsolicited advice and before jumping the gun, would spend sometime in comprehending others view too.

Happy reading!

Based on the volumes you write here I hope to learn something good from ya in future! ..

Gracias for your time dahlingggggggggg!!..:)

[P.S. I guess I'm getting sick of this man-woman drama, pseudo-feminism , pseudo-intellectualism going on in here, so I would TRY to rest my case with this....:cool:]

deepakchoudhry
September 27th, 2007, 09:19 PM
[P.S. I guess I'm getting sick of this man-woman drama, pseudo-feminism , pseudo-intellectualism going on in here, so I would TRY to rest my case with this....:cool:]

Join the Club :D

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 09:24 PM

And I'm sure there are many cases like that all over the country.

Deepak, if I understood correctly, he did not mean it literally. He was trying to be saracastic with someone he quoted I guess and that someone too took it literally heheheeh....:). So chill!

anilsinghd
September 27th, 2007, 09:25 PM
I read all but didnt get any single thing !!! :confused::confused:

Am i that naive !!!:(

CAn someone please use some simple words !!!:)

kabir
September 27th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Well, I ‘m not surprised. I was expecting something like this in response.

May I advise you to get a grasp for better reading and try to be lil' more patient in comprehending before jumping to write YOUR opinion?

Anyway, ab ek journo ko bhi preppy ki tarah samjhana padegaa…:o
1. The phrase u quoted was in context of what was written above it, seems that skipped your eye for detail!! When u read u read in entirety, cant segregate into parts and mutate the inference.
So, my dear, when I say rainbow then the two extremes mentioned (also quoted by you) are the V and R of a rainbow. Try to recall how a rainbow or a spectrum looks like…do I need to explain more…Oh its so dragging, kills all the beauty when u got to do an autopsy like this.

2. Now, coming to your point of all kinds of males and females: You sure do have, but the extent/degree of variation is more in females! Anyone would agree to this fact. Lemme recommend a movie to you if you have time "Hours".

3. Coming to generosity and malleability issue, lets dissect it lil’ more: That’s not exactly kindness, what you interpreted. I used the adjectives a bit more satirically and the stimulus is different. Its more driven by compromises and sacrifices, they have to make in day-to-day life (of course personal life, which inevitably affects also the professional life). To mke u understand better, a very simple and basic example: Lets say your baby is sick (God forbid) and when it comes to taking a day off from work and babysitting, who gets to do that MOST of the times? Even, for that matter, who gets to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of an infant OR who gets to quit the job when it comes to moving with the partner’s new job’s place??No prizes for guessing….

Hope you would pay heed to my unsolicited advice and before jumping the gun, would spend sometime in comprehending others view too.

Happy reading!

Based on the volumes you write here I hope to learn something good from ya in future! ..

Gracias for your time dahlingggggggggg!!..:)

It's always a pleasure to read what you write. Such lucidity of thoughts!! If I can get a fraction of that in mine, I'd surely be a content man. I am in you awe, girl (pardon my poor eyesight:p).

deepakchoudhry
September 27th, 2007, 09:26 PM
LOL...Chilled...Bilkul Freezing Cold

Thanks for reminding :)

Abhi kuch aur Khichdi pakai jayi...kyun.

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 09:32 PM

Yeah!!
hahahahha.........:D:p

poonam
September 27th, 2007, 09:50 PM
It's always a pleasure to read what you write. Such lucidity of thoughts!! If I can get a fraction of that in mine, I'd surely be a content man. I am in you awe, girl (pardon my poor eyesight:p).

Seems like a backhanded compliment though...:o but thanks in case..:D

vairesatendra
September 27th, 2007, 11:59 PM

Simply, exceptionally ludicrous...not even a better PJ.:o:o

vairesatendra
September 27th, 2007, 11:59 PM

Karmveer Sahab...tam to chho me aa re...Seema G said, "Shes not LIMITISED her identity as Jat"

Baat ki gehrai ko dekhiye...! Ha ha ha...!:D;)

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 12:00 AM

Can someone please use some simple words !!!:)

Hmmm...Ha ha ha...No dude dont be downhearted, sometimes its better to be a good listener, when other INTELLECTS say...!

Deep Solace is experience, when we sit back on the wheel chair...and have a look at the discourse...!:D...by some intellects, in fact JAT intellects...!

And solace grows exponentially, if anyhow, you can prove anyone of them to be fallacious...!

Have you ever tried this? If not, just do it...and feel it...:D;)

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 10:20 AM

And I'm sure there are many cases like that all over the country.[/quote]

well deepak thn ur nana was a wise man...education is nt d only thing 2 uplift a person AND I HAV BEEN PUNCTURING THT MISCONCEPTION SINCE BEGINNING ON JL...i cn cite lot many examples of ppl who r educated bt nt wise...so in real sense educated-illiterate...on contrary there r ppl who r nt educated, they might nt b gud at bookish theories bt they understand life n d ways of life...n thts called wisdom...EDUCATION ONLY GIVES KNOWLEDGE BUDDY NT WISDOM...WISDOM CUMS WID PERCEPTION N BEND OF MIND MATE...THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KNOWLEDGE N WISDOM...I LOVE WISE PPL BT HATE BARREN KNOWLEDGE (sorry kabir answering on ur behalf)

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 10:34 AM
She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!! --

well poonam dis part of ur post i quoted...do u see any rainbow in it? rnt they 2 extreme?

i hope nw u gotta know ho needs to read carefully.

n i hav realised lot many ppl bring my profession to mention again n again...did i ever commented on any individual overtly or i brought sumbdy's profession in such "limelight". well tht shows d difference between pseudointellect n intellect...

or d case is other way round? grapes were sour honey? well jealousy cn only harm u nt me DAHLING. i kno journo pinches u lot...bt cnt help it...4 dis ppl need 2 b literary nt slang pitching...i hav seen ur street intellect once b4 also...n i dnt fight wid armless ppl...so i will refrain replying u in future...dis 2 i had 2 reply coz u only has been targetting my posts...thnx lady cheer up

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 12:36 PM
simply coz jats r probably better financially equipped n due to proximity 2 delhi, bit fecilitated as well...bt yet they r lagging behind d worst of worst communities n sates...simply coz they r nt inclined to learn n change...evn if sumwhere d change is, its 2 slow...n thn they boast to b a royal community...cummon jats r falling in OBC gradually...u better kno d reason y

I always highlighted the same but ppl r not ready to listen... If we r wrong somewhr we shud accept and try to correct it rather than that jhootha proud... jats sachha insaan ... jat mahan... jat ye jat wo... kuch nahi hai sab bakwas hai... kabhi warrior traits ki jaroorat thi par aaj bhi m from royal community... warrior blood is flowing in my veins... bullshit ... try to see the change and change urself too my dear jat... nahi toh iss race mein itna pichad jaaoge ki chalna bhi mushkil ho jayega...

Aapke Sonny ne kuch galat toh nahi kaha my octogenarian (aunt).... hehehe

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 12:40 PM
I always highlighted the same but ppl r not ready to listen... If we r wrong somewhr we shud accept and try to correct it rather than that jhootha proud... jats sachha insaan ... jat mahan... jat ye jat wo... kuch nahi hai sab bakwas hai... kabhi warrior traits ki jaroorat thi par aaj bhi m from royal community... warrior blood is flowing in my veins... bullshit ... try to see the change and change urself too my dear jat... nahi toh iss race mein itna pichad jaaoge ki chalna bhi mushkil ho jayega...

Aapke Sonny ne kuch galat toh nahi kaha my octogenarian (aunt).... hehehe
like aunt like sonny. of course not honey...

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 12:43 PM
She could be a devil or a goddess; a mess or a dazzler; a fearless or a timid; mayhem or calm; seducer or a saint; jerk or an angel; brutal or kind; insane or wise; repulsive or mesmerizing!! --

hmmmm... bahut synonym antonym seekha hai bachpan mein... Aur badi baat abhi 80's mien bhi yaad hai (octogenarian) ... I salute u

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 01:01 PM
hmmmm... bahut synonym antonym seekha hai bachpan mein... Aur badi baat abhi 80's mien bhi yaad hai (octogenarian) ... I salute u
sonny this is sunbdy else's quote i hav replied in my post...n u kno of course ur aunty has got elephant's n robust memory...c i still remember u were planning 2 send me sum flowers... u forgot sonny?

plz send sum cookies n chocolates also honey. ur aunty is epicurean.

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 01:15 PM
sonny this is sunbdy else's quote i hav replied in my post...n u kno of course ur aunty has got elephant's n robust memory...c i still remember u were planning 2 send me sum flowers... u forgot sonny?

plz send sum cookies n chocolates also honey. ur aunty is epicurean.

How can i forget u dear aunty... i do remember flowers n cards... u still sick ???
i mean u need flowers n get well soon card ??? :D;):)

Yeah now i know aunt has got elephant's memo but not robust aunta...
noooooooooooo aunty , in this age no cookies n chocos n aunty try do change with age ... its nt rite time to enjoy epicurean pleasures... I don wan to see my lovely aunty in coffin :D:):D

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 01:25 PM
How can i forget u dear aunty... i do remember flowers n cards... u still sick ???
i mean u need flowers n get well soon card ??? :D;):)

Yeah now i know aunt has got elephant's memo but not robust aunta...
noooooooooooo aunty , in this age no cookies n chocos n aunty try do change with age ... its nt rite time to enjoy epicurean pleasures... I don wan to see my lovely aunty in coffin :D:):D

of course i am nt sick sonny. bt flowers are a mode of sending pleasantries as well. n u dnt wory u just take care of ur aunt's petty urges in her dusky years...earn sum blessings...ur aunt is nt afraid of lying in coffin...bt whenever ur aunt lies in tht serenity just make sure to get carved on my tombstone "borne, suffered and now lies in peace here". i kno u will send exotic cookies n chocos nw sonny? dnt worry i will give u sum 2 u as well...ur aunt is too motherly

shweta123
September 28th, 2007, 01:57 PM

CAn someone please use some simple words !!!:)

Well dont get so disheartened, there r some other ppl too, in the same shoes as u r in !:rolleyes:

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 02:46 PM
of course i am nt sick sonny. bt flowers are a mode of sending pleasantries as well. n u dnt wory u just take care of ur aunt's petty urges in her dusky years...earn sum blessings...ur aunt is nt afraid of lying in coffin...bt whenever ur aunt lies in tht serenity just make sure to get carved on my tombstone "borne, suffered and now lies in peace here". i kno u will send exotic cookies n chocos nw sonny? dnt worry i will give u sum 2 u as well...ur aunt is too motherly

but wt i remember those flowers were munna bhai wale ... hehehe
anyways auny i will take full care of urs... don worry sonny hai hai na... hehe
n my dear granny(now onwards) no chocs... don wan to spoil ur health...
Wait till next birth n come as my daughter then will give wtever u want... okies...
and haan grandma... aisa nahi kehte "borne, suffered and now lies in peace here".... suffered... y do u feel u suffered ... ur sonny with u ... wt made u to suffer ... huh ... anyways same will be taken with full care and carved as said.... okies ... n i feel ur mother love ... ohhhh u r so sweet grand ma :):):)

skarmveer
September 28th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Main keu chho me aaoo tha manney tey yeo kahi thee uk jab tam apney app ney jat maanan ney tyar na ho to unkee burai tey key leo ho orra kee burai bhee dekho. Or bhai jattan ke chho is-tariyan key na hotey.

Karmveer Sahab...tam to chho me aa re...Seema G said, "Shes not LIMITISED her identity as Jat"

Baat ki gehrai ko dekhiye...! Ha ha ha...!:D;)

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 03:17 PM
but wt i remember those flowers were munna bhai wale ... hehehe
anyways auny i will take full care of urs... don worry sonny hai hai na... hehe
n my dear granny(now onwards) no chocs... don wan to spoil ur health...
Wait till next birth n come as my daughter then will give wtever u want... okies...
and haan grandma... aisa nahi kehte "borne, suffered and now lies in peace here".... suffered... y do u feel u suffered ... ur sonny with u ... wt made u to suffer ... huh ... anyways same will be taken with full care and carved as said.... okies ... n i feel ur mother love ... ohhhh u r so sweet grand ma :):):)
sonny u got emotional...i was just trying 2 give it a granny's feel writing tht tombstone thing...ha ha

anilsinghd
September 28th, 2007, 04:30 PM
IS it is supposed to be a English language test OR a PJ thread OR a comment on the post of the person above u ??? :)

Y do we have to learn the simple things in life the complex way ??

The energy is being wasted i believe !

thats my personal opinion ! :)

Anyways ......

kabir
September 28th, 2007, 05:22 PM
IS it is supposed to be a English language test OR a PJ thread OR a comment on the post of the person above u ??? :)

There is one 'is' too many and you should've used 'an' instead of 'a' before English. So buddy, you've failed the test. (I know it's a PJ....heheh:)).

Don't take it otherwise, mate. I was also clueless about the moot point of the debate but this OCD of writing on anything and everything (so what if the most of it is crap) made me contribute my bit (read:$hit) over here.

Jokes apart, the last part of your question (highlighted in the colour red, ie) indicates the transition this website is gradually undergoing. I am, of course, referring to the 'Orkutisation' of Jatland. Maybe in someother thread, we'll discuss it but not here. I think I've had enough of it. The only thing I am now looking forward to on this thread is: what did the director had to say?

poonam
September 28th, 2007, 07:58 PM

well poonam dis part of ur post i quoted...do u see any rainbow in it? rnt they 2 extreme?

i hope nw u gotta know ho needs to read carefully.

n i hav realised lot many ppl bring my profession to mention again n again...did i ever commented on any individual overtly or i brought sumbdy's profession in such "limelight". well tht shows d difference between pseudointellect n intellect...

or d case is other way round? grapes were sour honey? well jealousy cn only harm u nt me DAHLING. i kno journo pinches u lot...bt cnt help it...4 dis ppl need 2 b literary nt slang pitching...i hav seen ur street intellect once b4 also...n i dnt fight wid armless ppl...so i will refrain replying u in future...dis 2 i had 2 reply coz u only has been targetting my posts...thnx lady cheer up

Tch tch tch…..Main bhee kiske saamne been baja rahi thee…offffffooooo……..

Arr haan jiji….mhare tae grapes kati sour sae hee rehge..:D, wah kya sahi pichhanaa….eeb kae karaan…frustration tae kadoongi ..:pnaa….hohohoohoh……..

Aur haan mujhey naa sapney main dikhyaa thaa ki ji aap journo ho, appne to kabhi flaunt kiya hee nhain tha JL per aur sapney main nue bhi dikhya thaa ki aap maanas ko maanas nahin samajh rahi thee jiji since the day 1 on this portal, bechare member haade jo writer yaa journo konya (shame on them) unki writing ki, grammar ki isi-tissi kar ree thee, respect for others and their opinions ki bhot badi kami thee ji, ji aap sabko ..chhote ho yaa badde (bt more skewed towards other girls, do u envy them?..nahin nahin kahan aap aur kahan wo aur main,,,) ek hee chhadi/stick se haank rahi thee jiji. AUr aapne to kabhi comment kara hee nahin kisi ke profession per kyonki kisine bataya/flaunt hee nahin kara ki wo kya karte hai….bloody silly street intellects….:rolleyes:
Bebey bura mat maaniye yo sapna thaa..bloody dreams, batao aap jaise gyani dhyani ke bare main aisa sapna errr wo bhi mhare jisey street intellect maanaasa nae…..apologies jiji!!!:eek:

Aur haan jiji, journo pinch to zaroor karta hai par tum nahin , mera ek journo friend er wo bhi literally..hohohoho..:D….I’m sowyyyyyy it aint you……:o

(wasie aap ko jaan kar khushi to nahin ho gee bt coz u brought it up and so that u know , by God’s grace I’m doing pretty well in my career as well as in my personal life (knock on the wood)..aur agar bataa diya wot I do which I hv never flaunted in my 3 yrs of stay at JL to jiji aapke pairon talle zameen khisak jayegi…:rolleyes:.hah!!)

P.S. Waise jijj you are very fortunate, no no not coz u r journo bt because….you are the first person I ever had any sort of rift in my entire stay on JL, or rather I chose to..ab apna to dil hee kuchh aisa hai…jahan lagaa thode se reform ki zaroorat hai rokk nahin payee (ye dekho street intellect …reform karne chale hai...:rolleyes:)…..AND NOW I CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOU IN FUTURE….)

Cheers!!

ritu
September 28th, 2007, 11:12 PM
arre me te saare jawan chorre choria ne nu kahugi ki kade ye thread pad pad ke chori bahay te natan lag ja ek na ma babu me na karau bahay kyunki mane prostitute koni banana kyunki jatland pe ek aunty batave thi ki when a haryanvi man f.... a woman then she becomes a prostitute {waise mane te nu suni thi ke pregnent ho jaya kare se} er saare chorre nu kahan lag ja ek hum te apni marzi te bahay karege .we do not owe u anything er fer umbilical cord{off course imaginary one} de maarage kheech ke parents na na i mean jata ke muh pe
Even for that matter Jatland these days is choked with women-oriented issues. I don't know, though, if it's a site by intellectual jats for intellectual jats. Coz if it is, I should be the one to get the boot first.:D

Regarding the topic, I am not into theatre much -- me no intellectual, you know -- but I am curious to know the answer.

msingh
September 29th, 2007, 12:00 AM
;)hahahaa,,,maine tee ibb tak neau bhi naa bera chala kee uss DIRECTOR nee kee kahi thi :confused::confused::confused: ,,,hee hee hee hee:D:D
arre me te saare jawan chorre choria ne nu kahugi ki kade ye thread pad pad ke chori bahay te natan lag ja ek na ma babu me na karau bahay kyunki mane prostitute koni banana kyunki jatland pe ek aunty batave thi ki when a haryanvi man f.... a woman then she becomes a prostitute {waise mane te nu suni thi ke pregnent ho jaya kare se} er saare chorre nu kahan lag ja ek hum te apni marzi te bahay karege .we do not owe u anything er fer umbilical cord{off course imaginary one} de maarage kheech ke parents na na i mean jata ke muh pe

poonam
September 29th, 2007, 12:36 AM
er fer umbilical cord{off course imaginary one} de maarage kheech ke parents na na i mean jata ke muh pe

Hohohohohooh..hahahahah...I'm in splits Ritu...:D:D:D:D:D.....literally LMAO...
Hats off to ur wits here .....hahahah....:D:D

kabir
September 29th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Tch tch tch…..Main bhee kiske saamne been baja rahi thee…offffffooooo……..

(wasie aap ko jaan kar khushi to nahin ho gee bt coz u brought it up and so that u know , by God’s grace I’m doing pretty well in my career as well as in my personal life (knock on the wood)..aur agar bataa diya wot I do which I hv never flaunted in my 3 yrs of stay at JL to jiji aapke pairon talle zameen khisak jayegi…:rolleyes:.hah!!)
Cheers!!

I hope and pray you are not a journalist.

rkumar
September 29th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Aajkal mai jab bhi jatland visit karta hoon to mera haal bilkul aisa hota hai jaise ki Sahajahan 15th August ko Lal Qila dekhne aaya ho. Bechare ko Lal Qila dekhkar yahee samajh nahi aata ki yeh wohi Lal Qila hai jahan par kabhi sur aur Tal ki jhankaar sunai diya kartee thee... Khuda kahir kare...LOL Lal Qile me dabe paon aana parta hai aajkal... lagta hai yeh sab hamare ubba jaan Salim sahab ki uss kaneez aanarkali ki bad duaaon ka asar hai... Khuda Anaarkali ki Ruh ko jannat me panah den...

RK^2