PDA

View Full Version : Mother the administrator

bhupendra
September 26th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Ek baat jo mein aajkal feel kar raha hoon ke our mother is a administrator in all the way. she is a good planner, manager, supervisor. she always have the planning for upcoming 5 years and she managed so good that there is no mistake.
agar mein apne ghar kee baat karoon to nowadays my mother recently become NANI and upcoming week she will be grandmother (DADI) aur hamaree bhains bhee byaane wali hai. mere chote bhai kee shhadi bhee November mein pakki ho gayee hai. So here comes the administrator side of my mother. she just get work done no matter how. wo roj shaam ko ek kaam bata detin hain aur ye bhee bata deteen hai ke ye kaam kisne karna hai.

Agar mujhe ye baat kahe dee jaye ke Joginder (mera chota bhai) kee shaadi ke saari jimmeddari tere upper hai, to mein shyaad nahee kar paoonga, lakin as a Accounts manager i am handling 12 persons in my office.

i always think ke kya mein itna zimmeddar ho paunga jiten ke mere parents rahe hain. they know everything even 'wat i am thinking'.
aur hum kaee bar kahe dete hai ke 'e maa tu to bawali hai'. tab unka jawab hota hai ke haan bhai ghar challane ke liye bawlla bana padta hai. Although she is 10th phel but she can read all the films name. she asked everthing when we watch the TV. she know every politician , actor and actoress.

So here i want to say only one thing that just learn to our parents how fairly they handeld us and solved our problems. every person who is going to be father our recently become father just start working on the thoery of 'GHAR CHALANE KE TARIKE'. be a good administror, planner, supervisor, conslutant (Manovagyanik).

Bye

dkumars
September 26th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Thiek kaha bhai...
Jab hum thode samajhdar ho jaatein hai aur thoda bahut life ke baarin mein jaan jatein hai to maa baap ko sikhane lagtein hai ki bachha kaise paida hota hai...

Maa baap ko ki cheej replace nahi kar sakti... they r the best managers/supervisor/teachers etc

ssindhu
September 26th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Ek baat jo mein aajkal feel kar raha hoon ke our mother is a administrator in all the way. she is a good planner, manager, supervisor. she always have the planning for upcoming 5 years and she managed so good that there is no mistake.
agar mein apne ghar kee baat karoon to nowadays my mother recently become NANI and upcoming week she will be grandmother (DADI) aur hamaree bhains bhee byaane wali hai. mere chote bhai kee shhadi bhee November mein pakki ho gayee hai. So here comes the administrator side of my mother. she just get work done no matter how. wo roj shaam ko ek kaam bata detin hain aur ye bhee bata deteen hai ke ye kaam kisne karna hai.

Agar mujhe ye baat kahe dee jaye ke Joginder (mera chota bhai) kee shaadi ke saari jimmeddari tere upper hai, to mein shyaad nahee kar paoonga, lakin as a Accounts manager i am handling 12 persons in my office.

i always think ke kya mein itna zimmeddar ho paunga jiten ke mere parents rahe hain. they know everything even 'wat i am thinking'.
aur hum kaee bar kahe dete hai ke 'e maa tu to bawali hai'. tab unka jawab hota hai ke haan bhai ghar challane ke liye bawlla bana padta hai. Although she is 10th phel but she can read all the films name. she asked everthing when we watch the TV. she know every politician , actor and actoress.

So here i want to say only one thing that just learn to our parents how fairly they handeld us and solved our problems. every person who is going to be father our recently become father just start working on the thoery of 'GHAR CHALANE KE TARIKE'. be a good administror, planner, supervisor, conslutant (Manovagyanik).

Bye
baaki to sab thik hai boss. bt signature is too bragging....jat is always right...too much right leads 2 fascism man. ha ha

bhupendra
September 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM
wa baat konya seema G jaat is always right matlab jat kadde bhee apne aap ne galat manta e konya.

baaki to sab thik hai boss. bt signature is too bragging....jat is always right...too much right leads 2 fascism man. ha ha

ssindhu
September 26th, 2007, 05:26 PM
wa baat konya seema G jaat is always right matlab jat kadde bhee apne aap ne galat manta e konya.
agar ya baat hai te ji aap ke liye taaliya iss bragging attitude ko ujjagar karne ke liye. jhordaar taaliya

vairesatendra
September 26th, 2007, 05:57 PM

Bhupendra Sahab, eeb to I too will yellllllllllllllll......that JAT is always right...!

Oh god, JAT will always say that I am JAT...here last JAT means..."JAT ALWAYS TRUE"

So all are JAT here...!

But perhaps it is unfortunate for me(at least in this context), that being a JAT, I may not be always True...!:D:p;)