PDA

View Full Version : For all those educated-illiterate pigs who lack civic sense

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 01:32 PM
i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life

deepshi
September 27th, 2007, 02:06 PM
1.The STARERS,,:mad:
way people Stare at u--they tear u apart...how on earth do they have so much time/energy/interest 2 bother others..n of course the annoying ones who go a step further n keep disturbin u
have some respect 4 others privacy/space/integrity...u losers!!

2.The PRUDES..:rolleyes:
the lesser said the better...;)

3.The JUDGEMENTAL people..:(
alwaz tryin 2 judge others widout carin about wot actually THEY r worth!

4.The ILL-BRED, mannerless people..
sore to the eyes!!:eek:

I feel thers enuf venting out my spleen!!-hehe
lemme put it 2 rest nw~!:)

ssindhu
September 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM
way people Stare at u--they tear u apart...how on earth do they have so much time/energy/interest 2 bother others..n of course the annoying ones who go a step further n keep disturbin u

2.The PRUDES..:rolleyes:
the lesser said the better...;)

3.The JUDGEMENTAL people..:(
alwaz tryin 2 judge others widout carin about wot actually THEY r worth!

4.The ILL-BRED, mannerless people..
sore to the eyes!!:eek:

I feel thers enuf venting out my spleen!!-hehe
lemme put it 2 rest nw~!:)

deeps judgemental is no civic problem honey? if yes...plz elabortae..............

deepakchoudhry
September 27th, 2007, 04:36 PM
British are known for their civility in public life and we can learn a lot from there.

No Dakha Mukki, No Spitting , No Staring, Pls and Thanq's, Opening the door etc etc.

These things are taught and practised in home from the childhood.

Women friends from India feel more free here than in India, there is just no comparison.

anilsinghd
September 27th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Let me add one :)

The irritated lot :)

sorry if that sounds sarcastic to some but yes if u dont have guts to ask people to stop what do term as " non - civic " u should not just be irritatre with it and blabber a lot here on net or to ur mates or elsewhere ! :)

madhulika
September 27th, 2007, 11:47 PM
well said Anil...if u have the courage n gut then say it rite there on the face .....

vairesatendra
September 28th, 2007, 01:25 AM
i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life

We cant make each and every person teach personally. Even if we start teaching them from tomorrow (not today...aaj kam hai...ha ha ha), it will take an age...and may be we have to abandon the project (Govt. May float an ordinance for that...lolz)

For the 3rd, I will say that...Have you read all of the saints and scriptures...ha ha ha...

I dont know whether GOD (kabhi mila nahi) or any other saint had ever not issued such a notice...lollll

The simplest remedy could be that we resist if something look awkward to us...This is what a democratic way is...And always remember that we are largest democracy...So start practising it from today and make it a habit...!;):p:D

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Let me add one :)

The irritated lot :)

sorry if that sounds sarcastic to some but yes if u dont have guts to ask people to stop what do term as " non - civic " u should not just be irritatre with it and blabber a lot here on net or to ur mates or elsewhere ! :)
anil here also u cn find ppl who play gita paath loud enuf in religious ceremonies

sidchhikara
September 28th, 2007, 11:39 AM
There are ppl who pee on walls which might have one or more of the following written on them.......
Dekho gadha peshab kar raha hai
Best one till date....
Yahan peshaab karne wale ko goli maar di jayegi!!! signed - Delhi Police Commissioner - did they take into account the fact that atleast 35% of the ppl are illiterate. They should draw a picture of a man being shot while he is peeing - so that it is illiterate friendly!!!!

cooljat
September 28th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Hahahahahahhaha :D :D :D :D

Bro...just cant stop laughin' .... Illitrate ka to bera naa but educated-illiterate ka ke hua hoga :rolleyes::rolleyes: I wonder, was he able to urinate??:confused: ya fir darr se pant mein hi nikal gaya tha:p:D!!!!~ URINE :p

Rock on
Jit

There are ppl who pee on walls which might have one or more of the following written on them.......
Best one till date....
Yahan peshaab karne wale ko goli maar di jayegi!!! signed - Delhi Police Commissioner - did they take into account the fact that atleast 35% of the ppl are illiterate. They should draw a picture of a man being shot while he is peeing - so that it is illiterate friendly!!!!

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Hey Seema( Ur sonny here) , do u really think discussing these topics here and calling those ppl pigs/stupids gonna change it ???

nivansaras
September 28th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Blame and you become Lame.....

Satisfaction comes from Action....

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 01:14 PM
dsnt matter it makes difference or nt writing all dis here. bt i was 2 pissed off whn i wrote dis. do u mind my ventillation like dis?

dkumars
September 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
dsnt matter it makes difference or nt writing all dis here. bt i was 2 pissed off whn i wrote dis. do u mind my ventillation like dis?

Noooooooooo.... how can ur sonny mind his sweet a**ty :)

Don b upset ... aapka sonny aapke saath hai... abhi koi spiting fountain dekha ya geeta padhega jor se toh sonny ko bolna... aapka sonny uski bahuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt pitai karega... Okies ???
so mindwa notwa

nivansaras
September 28th, 2007, 01:23 PM
With all due respect to your emotions Seema.. I'm just try to tell don't get fretted with all this at the first place and if you do then you will find better satisfaction acting about it then and there.

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 01:31 PM
With all due respect to your emotions Seema.. I'm just try to tell don't get fretted with all this at the first place and if you do then you will find better satisfaction acting about it then and there.
see one cnt keep on punishing millions of ppl like dis...my philosophy is better first try to bring sum education on d problem...hw many ppl i cn scold or beat in a day? u get such spitting n peeing donkeys at every other step

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Noooooooooo.... how can ur sonny mind his sweet a**ty :)

Don b upset ... aapka sonny aapke saath hai... abhi koi spiting fountain dekha ya geeta padhega jor se toh sonny ko bolna... aapka sonny uski bahuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt pitai karega... Okies ???
so mindwa notwa

o circuit tik ja tu...ha ha

nivansaras
September 28th, 2007, 01:44 PM
see one cnt keep on punishing millions of ppl like dis...my philosophy is better first try to bring sum education on d problem...hw many ppl i cn scold or beat in a day? u get such spitting n peeing donkeys at every other step

Actually this can't be taught at schools exactly because they are the basics and which are bred at home.. for that purpuse there should be drive to civilize parents who can atleast inculcate good etiquettes in there children.

as they say "your behaviour reflects your upbringing" ..

For the educated-illiterate(in your terms) they won't get it in their head until their Care-free big ego under which they commit all those horible acts, could be hurt in some way other then this(scold or beat).....

anilsinghd
September 28th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Well the problem lies in the self , we just see the problem as too big to be tackled and them blabber all the way just to keep pur self satiated !

WEll the two gentlemen have categorised it right.

Action and only action can do something . Mere writing , discussing is not gonna help.

I find such things as hilarious ! There are things that are wrong and u dont need long discussions to derive that they are wrong !!!! :)

If u cant do it , then do not be smart enuf by just speaking it out and proving that u r against it when u cant do anything against it.

IT is wronf self perception , wrong self satisfying mechanisms or more technically speakinf self - defense mechanisms ! :)

@ Devendra Kumar , : In another thread called " myths and realities ..." ur first post gave me a lot of satisfaction Bro , it really did.
It was titled as :

""Kuch karo agar dil mein itni hi aag hai toh ""

thanks ! :) thats the spirit that is " should be " and we must try to make it " would be " rather than using the difficult realms of the language and just writing and writing about something and doing nothing ! :)

SOrry for the offence created if any ! :)

ssindhu
September 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM
b4 pilot project. d action plan is charted out. n d identification of problem areas is a part of it. gottya...ha ah aha

anilsinghd
September 28th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I have my plans made out ! :)

Others who have not please carry on ! :)

thanks for the patient reading !

kabir
September 28th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
yahan na moot.

Shayar yahan par gahdey ke purto se namrtapurvak anurodh kar raha hai ke ve mutra-tyag na karein. Aadmi ki aulad, kintu, vahan par peshab karne ke liye swatantra hain.

kabir
September 28th, 2007, 06:12 PM

Kinna sona tainu rab ne banaya...;):p

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Hahahahahahhaha :D :D :D :D

Bro...just cant stop laughin' .... Illitrate ka to bera naa but educated-illiterate ka ke hua hoga :rolleyes::rolleyes: I wonder, was he able to urinate??:confused: ya fir darr se pant mein hi nikal gaya tha:p:D!!!!~ URINE :p

Rock on
Jit

Bera na Jite, but I wonder how they would shoot this person in the middle of his pee routine. HEre are a few scenarios...
Would they shoot to kill? - If they donot want to kill - would they shoot him in the fleshy part like buttocks or thigh??
Would they do it execution-style - from point blank range or would they use a sniper?
Would they warn the the person peeing - what if he is not able to stop peeing in the allotted time.

I believe the Police Commissioner went thru all these scenarios!!
--------goofy sh*t huh?

dkumars
September 29th, 2007, 01:06 AM
o circuit tik ja tu...ha ha

hehehe... sonny ki bataon ka bura nahi maan na granny... plzzzzzz:D
anyways i like circuit

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
yahan na moot.

Shayar yahan par gahdey ke purto se namrtapurvak anurodh kar raha hai ke ve mutra-tyag na karein. Aadmi ki aulad, kintu, vahan par peshab karne ke liye swatantra hain.

hahhahaha!!

Also all these pee messages are directed toward the male - I take offence to that - it is sexist!! haha

ritu
September 29th, 2007, 01:19 AM
abhi to bahut riyyat barti hai socho thread ka nam hota.
For all those educated-illiterate jats who lack civic sense
:psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....
Hey Seema( Ur sonny here) , do u really think discussing these topics here and calling those ppl pigs/stupids gonna change it ???

ritu
September 29th, 2007, 01:24 AM
er aajakl jatland pe ek aur challa dekha:eek: yo kime gayism se ke:confused:.chora ne sonny kahve se er chori choria ne darling er sweety:rolleyes:.

poonam
September 29th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Best one till date....

LM(beautiful)AO..Hohoho..:D:D:D

You guys are riot ...haha..aaj tae pet (and A**) paat gyaa haas haas kae...
udey Ritu "umblical chord de kheench kae maar maa-baap ke moonh pe" arr haade tu Sid..hahaha....Thanks guys for the laughs...:D

poonam
September 29th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
yahan na moot.

Teri kamee thee....:D;)

dkumars
September 29th, 2007, 01:34 AM
challo koi te mharte bhi batti se .....:psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....

Hey Ritu... First of all i cudn get u whether ur reply is for me or sumone else ???

And all of u please don mind but what i feel is the ppl who piss or spit r not lacking much civic sense but those who talk non sence what i read in some threads certainly lack it... those who r literate but behave like illitrates...

juss stop it yaar... u cant discuss nething this way...
jus put ur points forward and let others also to express freely without using harsh words... wt i learnt from JL...

But plz plz plz don attack on me now... if u guys(gals) don like my involvement then lemme know... better i will keep quite:)

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 01:36 AM
anil here also u cn find ppl who play gita paath loud enuf in religious ceremonies

This is a bit sensitive issue and a matter of faith...Better to abstain on such issues...!

If someone is having faith in ones religion, he/she cant be targetted as fundamentalist...!

msingh
September 29th, 2007, 01:40 AM
I think dear you should say thanks to SEMMA SINDHU rather then ritu and Sid coz she is the one who has enhanced their capabilities and sence of humor.....by coming up with threads one after other,.,,,,,,,

SEEMA ko tau REIGNING QUEEN OF JATLAND hona chahiye

waise i will not be surprised if you start with one more thread seema

udey Ritu "umblical chord de kheench kae maar maa-baap ke moonh pe" arr haade tu Sid..hahaha....Thanks guys for the laughs...:D

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 01:41 AM
British are known for their civility in public life and we can learn a lot from there.

No Dakha Mukki, No Spitting , No Staring, Pls and Thanq's, Opening the door etc etc.

Women friends from India feel more free here than in India, there is just no comparison.

Haan G, abhi start hua hai yeh daur India ke kuch urban gaon me...lolz...Thoda time lagega...! But aisa possible nahi lagta...ke sabhi seekh jaye...Sabhi ko nahi padha sakte hum...!

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Actually this can't be taught at schools exactly because they are the basics and which are bred at home.. for that purpuse there should be drive to civilize parents who can atleast inculcate good etiquettes in there children.

as they say "your behaviour reflects your upbringing" ..

For the educated-illiterate(in your terms) they won't get it in their head until their Care-free big ego under which they commit all those horible acts, could be hurt in some way other then this(scold or beat).....

This is education and must be started from school too as well...As schools may bring some rapid results...!

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by seemasindhu http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148877#post148877)

This is a bit sensitive issue and a matter of faith...Better to abstain on such issues...!

If someone is having faith in ones religion, he/she cant be targetted as fundamentalist...!

Satendra bhai, I totally agree with you - they should be nominated for a Grammy Award

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 02:14 AM

"LMAO karne waalon ko goli maar di jayegi"

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 02:17 AM
challo koi te mharte bhi batti se .....:psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....

It is requested here that better you guys dont make fun of anyones journalism...

It is not a wrong Profession at all.

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by seemasindhu http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148877#post148877)

Satendra bhai, I totally agree with you - they should be nominated for a Grammy Award

Let them leave without grammy, they are happy too !

dkumars
September 29th, 2007, 02:21 AM
It is requested here that better you guys dont make fun of anyones journalism...

I am fully agreed with Satendra... So plz stop it yaar.

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 02:27 AM
LM(beautiful)AO..Hohoho..:D:D:D:D

OHoooooo REALLY Beautiful...:o:o...!

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Seema Sindhu is very clear about her profession, but all the guys are just targetting her only...and making fun of Journalism...All of you just tell if anyone here is perfect...?

Stop all this....!This is supposed to be an online home for JATS...!

But now it has become a WAR ROOM !

Sahi me lag raha hai ke JATTON ME LATTH baj raha hai...! If this happens to continue...this site will be a failure...!

ritu
September 29th, 2007, 02:59 AM
ohh really ...ade koe ho aake mhari caste ki mhare married [wife=prostitute} status ki isi tisi kar de er hum ek chutku sa mazak bhi nahi kar sakte:eek:.ek ye saare hak bhi journalist ke ho se.ab freedom off speech to sabko hai housewife ko bhi hai:rolleyes:.

ritu
September 29th, 2007, 03:05 AM
no devender u took it wrong .it was not for u.it was for the quote u wrote .it was not at all for u sonny {is it ur nickname}.
i am really sorry if u thought that i made fun of you.
ritu
Hey Ritu... First of all i cudn get u whether ur reply is for me or sumone else ???

And all of u please don mind but what i feel is the ppl who piss or spit r not lacking much civic sense but those who talk non sence what i read in some threads certainly lack it... those who r literate but behave like illitrates...

juss stop it yaar... u cant discuss nething this way...
jus put ur points forward and let others also to express freely without using harsh words... wt i learnt from JL...

But plz plz plz don attack on me now... if u guys(gals) don like my involvement then lemme know... better i will keep quite:)

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 03:27 AM

chhorre, kasuta bhagwan ka bhagat se too te. Taagadan ki toli mein hole aur khoob bhajan gaa - ke bera Grammy award mil jave
Kaawad lejine mat bhooliye.

Mauj kar - kyon Jatland ka thaanedaar ban raha se?

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 03:57 AM
ohh really ...ade koe ho aake mhari caste ki mhare married [wife=prostitute} status ki isi tisi kar de er hum ek chutku sa mazak bhi nahi kar sakte:eek:.ek ye saare hak bhi journalist ke ho se.ab freedom off speech to sabko hai housewife ko bhi hai:rolleyes:.

I have respect for house-wives too and they too have a freedom...in fact freedom of speech...is the correct word!

Caste ki isi taisi kisi ne nahi ki...She too is a JAT, and her identity is not limited to JAT only. She has strong convictions. She has made a few points which may be harsh to some of us...!Dont be pseudo-intellect. Try to convince if you can...

Aur married status ki baat kar rahi hai...Unme to aap yaha par jo Jats hai...exceptional ho hi...! Aur jis context me aap sabhi ko lagta hai ke wife = prostitute kaha gaya hai...wo aisa nahi tha... U r taking it wrong...! The essence was that...kafi jagah...again I repeat...kafi jagah...married wives ki haalaat itne kharab hai...jaise Prostitutes ki hoti hai...Unko wo rights nahi mil rahe hain jo ek married wife ko milne chahiye...But aap sabhi ne ye soch liye ke sabhi married wives ko prostitute keh diya gaya ho...!

Please try to read that once again...and all of u co-operate to ceasefire...!

This site is used so that we can discuss the issues concerning Jats (of course general as well)...we can do something for our Jat community(of course who are having the requisite available resources), we can plan for the betterment and upliftment of our Jat community...!

But yaha par log yeh man ne ke liye taiyar hi nahi hai ke Jat auron se peeche nahi hai...!Jat economically shayad kafi aage hai auron se (in north-west India), thanks to proximity to DELHI. But abhi bhi auraton ko itni freedom nahi hai Jat community me (we are not saying to be indecent), jitni honi chahiye...But yaha par koi kehta hai ke "itna bhi naas na ho raha", koi kehta hai ke "tam to yeh cha re ak...beerbaniyan ugharrii dolle"...It is really ludicrous...!

And I have seen a lot of indecent words being used here...(which should not have been used) ! Aisa lag raha hai ke sab kuch aaj hi bigad kar jaoge...kal ke liye kuch baki nahi bachna chahiye...!

Plz be constructive rather than being destructive...Rather than confronting, try to convince and bring the truth to the notice...if exist.

When we talk about Haryana, some of the respected members get furious...they are not in a state to listen something bad about Haryana and Jats. All of us know it quite well that always there is a space for betterment...!

Some of the respected members are in abroad for quite a long time, but they have been watching everything in this virtual world of Internet. But reality may be different on the ground, what it is being shown here over the internet. When Former President of US Mr. Clinton visite Village Nayla in Jaipur, it was said that villages are like Nayla in INDIA and are well connected with internet...(mana ke connected bhi ho gaye hai kai jagah, but unka fayda logon ko nahi mil raha) and all that...But now look at the Nayla once again...It has once again become a typical Indian Village...The essence is that Whatever we are being shown here over the Internet (People abroad are watching) are not the ground realities to a greater extent...

People here are posting only targeting a particular member, targetting her Profession. Is this the way? Is her Profession wrong at all? Of course NOT...!

In the end, dear friends, plz stop all the things what is going on and start again with cool mind...!

Cooperate for the Peace ! And maintain a healthy discussion over here...!

I know it is off-topic !

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 04:05 AM
chhorre, kasuta bhagwan ka bhagat se too te. Taagadan ki toli mein hole aur khoob bhajan gaa - ke bera Grammy award mil jave
Kaawad lejine mat bhooliye.

Mauj kar - kyon Jatland ka thaanedaar ban raha se?

Mka...Thanna khalli padya...kyon na mauj le loon...:D

Jokes apart...! Controversies always follow me...!:D...But I like them...and come out with flying colors...!

Guys just Chill !

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Mka...Thanna khalli padya...kyon na mauj le loon...:D

Jokes apart...! Controversiesalways follow me...!:D...But I like them...and come out with flying colors...!

Guys just Chill !

Hmmmm ...It was really brave of you to come out on Jatland - that too with flying colors..... Rang bahut pasand hain? especially rainbow hmmmm.... what are your fav fruits? hmmmmm..?

ritu
September 29th, 2007, 07:02 AM
mudaii susat er gavah chusatt:cool:

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 10:38 AM
mudaii susat er gavah chusatt:cool:

Hmmm....Good...Carry On...Carry On !:D...Though better response could be there !

Anyways, u issues as u r using using ur freedom of speech ! And I have always been in favor of freedom of speech ! Not despotic at all !:D:D;)

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Hmmmm ...It was really brave of you to come out on Jatland - that too with flying colors..... Rang bahut pasand hain? especially rainbow hmmmm.... what are your fav fruits? hmmmmm..?

Hmmm...not only on Jatland, Bro !:D:D:D

mukeshkumar007
September 29th, 2007, 11:01 AM
shant ho jawo bhai logo..

ssindhu
September 29th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Well Dis Journalist Is Thankful To All The Comments Of
Not-journalist Ladies Rather Genteel Ladies. 3 Cheers To U Ladies, U Hav Proved Urselves N Ofcourse Ur Intellect...i M Loving It

skarmveer
September 29th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Bhai Satendra Ji

This site is for all Jat wheather he/she is highly educated or only literate.
If we discuss here each and every problem with decessent manner everybody will put their best openions but if somebody put in bad manner we all are stuck on those words only which are never suitable for a cevilized society.

I have respect for house-wives too and they too have a freedom...in fact freedom of speech...is the correct word!

In which manner as paid......P or unpaid P......
Is it reasonable to use these words to discuss womens status in our villages.

Caste ki isi taisi kisi ne nahi ki...She too is a JAT, and her identity is not limited to JAT only. She has strong convictions. She has made a few points which may be harsh to some of us...!Dont be pseudo-intellect. Try to convince if you can...

We are only Jat (I am a Jat for ever nothing else)and she is much more then Jat thats why this pinches us.

Aur married status ki baat kar rahi hai...Unme to aap yaha par jo Jats hai...exceptional ho hi...! Aur jis context me aap sabhi ko lagta hai ke wife = prostitute kaha gaya hai...wo aisa nahi tha... U r taking it wrong...! The essence was that...kafi jagah...again I repeat...kafi jagah...married wives ki haalaat itne kharab hai...jaise Prostitutes ki hoti hai...Unko wo rights nahi mil rahe hain jo ek married wife ko milne chahiye...But aap sabhi ne ye soch liye ke sabhi married wives ko prostitute keh diya gaya ho...!

There are so maney ways to discuss this problem instead saying them unpaid P........ this status is not even in a whole village how we say it in full comunity.
Please try to read that once again...and all of u co-operate to ceasefire...!
why dont you read it once again and advice avoiding this type of words.

This site is used so that we can discuss the issues concerning Jats (of course general as well)...we can do something for our Jat community(of course who are having the requisite available resources), we can plan for the betterment and upliftment of our Jat community...!

We all with you if any intiative toke place rather abusing full society.

But yaha par log yeh man ne ke liye taiyar hi nahi hai ke Jat auron se peeche nahi hai...!Jat economically shayad kafi aage hai auron se (in north-west India), thanks to proximity to DELHI. But abhi bhi auraton ko itni freedom nahi hai Jat community me (we are not saying to be indecent), jitni honi chahiye...But yaha par koi kehta hai ke "itna bhi naas na ho raha", koi kehta hai ke "tam to yeh cha re ak...beerbaniyan ugharrii dolle"...It is really ludicrous...!

Please put some data about the bakwardnes of Jats with comprision of any cast. We all know the position is not so bed. Everybody has their own openion why you are trying say that they are worng.

And I have seen a lot of indecent words being used here...(which should not have been used) ! Aisa lag raha hai ke sab kuch aaj hi bigad kar jaoge...kal ke liye kuch baki nahi bachna chahiye...!

When staring is with Indecent words( Bhai Rand tey badi tey gaali eay na hoti or hum tey shuru hee us tey ker rey hai)

Plz be constructive rather than being destructive...Rather than confronting, try to convince and bring the truth to the notice...if exist.

Please be Positive rather then being nagative.

When we talk about Haryana, some of the respected members get furious...they are not in a state to listen something bad about Haryana and Jats. All of us know it quite well that always there is a space for betterment...!
Everybody knows that Haryana is much better then all Indian states although
I am not belongs to Haryana but I know that very well.
Some of the respected members are in abroad for quite a long time, but they have been watching everything in this virtual world of Internet. But reality may be different on the ground, what it is being shown here over the internet. When Former President of US Mr. Clinton visite Village Nayla in Jaipur, it was said that villages are like Nayla in INDIA and are well connected with internet...(mana ke connected bhi ho gaye hai kai jagah, but unka fayda logon ko nahi mil raha) and all that...But now look at the Nayla once again...It has once again become a typical Indian Village...The essence is that Whatever we are being shown here over the Internet (People abroad are watching) are not the ground realities to a greater extent...

People here are posting only targeting a particular member, targetting her Profession. Is this the way? Is her Profession wrong at all? Of course NOT...!
Why somebody abusing whole comuniy. No profession is bed but if we dint behaiv in decent manner everybody think about their Profession, atmosfere and even family background also.
In the end, dear friends, plz stop all the things what is going on and start again with cool mind...!

Everything is cool, dont worry but please spare our good things like our culture to Give Respect to Our parents That is also a thread on it.

If somebody doing wrong and inturn we abuse him instead guiding what we gain out of it (Like Pig and other words)

If we say about disturbance through any Sound why we are not quoting here orchestra, we are quoting Bhajan and geeta Path is it not huring some body.

Cooperate for the Peace ! And maintain a healthy discussion over here...!

I know it is off-topic !

vairesatendra
September 29th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Bhai Satendra Ji

This site is for all Jat wheather he/she is highly educated or only literate.
If we discuss here each and every problem with decessent manner everybody will put their best openions but if somebody put in bad manner we all are stuck on those words only which are never suitable for a cevilized society.

Karmveer Sahab, Probably I dont deserve the tag of "Ji"...!:)

But Is that literacy has taught us to target only a female(a few females are also supproting), whereas other male folks too have the same opinion like her...!

If literacy is that, I should scold myself for being literate !:) Achcha hota ke anpad hota...!:D

skarmveer
September 29th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Satender Bhai,

We are not comenting on a women here this discussion is bassed on the words used for the problem in our society and we are comenting for the respect of a women only.

Why we use hard words for which we have so maney ways to discuss.

I dont have a good writing skill but I am able to define these problems with decenssay then why not those who have very good writing skill.

After reading all the post you find peoples are enoyed for wrong words only.

I respect the women much more then every thing except God.

Karmveer Sahab, Probably I dont deserve the tag of "Ji"...!:)

But Is that literacy has taught us to target only a female(a few females are also supproting), whereas other male folks too have the same opinion like her...!

If literacy is that, I should scold myself for being literate !:) Achcha hota ke anpad hota...!:D

dkumars
September 29th, 2007, 03:05 PM
no devender u took it wrong .it was not for u.it was for the quote u wrote .it was not at all for u sonny {is it ur nickname}.
i am really sorry if u thought that i made fun of you.
ritu

I have an aunty here... really intellect aunt n m her sonny(small kid)

cooljat
September 29th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well, for LMAO :D I add one more hillarious thingy....eib bera naa ke ke paatega :p

I got one sms long ago.....usme kuch aisa likha tha ki i was kinda HHKLP ho gaya tha :D :D

ye un logo ke liye tha jo Raillway lines pe Jungle jaate hein :p it goes like this

Railway patriyon pe mat Jungle jaaya karo,
Railway patriyon pe mat Jungle jaaya karo,
kyunki, kyunki....
A$$ cut jaayegi...
Abhi tum haath se A$$ dhote ho,
Fir kahin A$$ se haath naa dhona pade!!:rolleyes::cool::eek:

Bhartiya Railway dwara janhit mein jaarit!!! dhanywaad

*A$$ ki jagah desi wala word tha....but cant use that here!! :p

PS- Now plz dont shoot me....just wanted to give some more LMAO :(

Rock on
Jit

LM(beautiful)AO..Hohoho...

udey Ritu "umblical chord de kheench kae maar maa-baap ke moonh pe" arr haade tu Sid..hahaha....Thanks guys for the laughs...

gaganjat
September 29th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Its our job to teach those 'educated-illiterate pigs'.

Well ! Their number is too many but our number is too many as well. And on top of that we telling the right thing.

I hate when someone smoke around me (especially at places where one is not supposed to smoke/ or playing music nd stuff ...etc) so I have done my thing which starts from telling them 'not to do it' -taking the cigarette out of their mouth-beat them if needed (when I was in India)

I am still doing the same thing here but here I start with warning or writing down A ticket straight away- if they dont stop and continue the offence it leads to an arrest - take them to lock up ad they stay till the bail is organised (on top of that you can keep condition of bail and fine as well- and then they have a criminal record. No police clearance -no good job (and going through that strip search and staying in those cells without any vantilation at all , believe me you can barely breath , its just glass and walls and yeah no views at all )

A simple offence can be transformed into 'Disorderly behaviour' which fall under our Criminal code. Or if somebody complains then we have regulations like'nuisance to others' etc

So basically , we can always play our part in different scenarios according to the powers we have (from citizen to police officer everyone can do something)

I have always done it and I suggest every one to do something about it apart from just feeling bad about it !

And that will make the difference ATLEAST AROUND YOU.

kabir
September 29th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Well, for LMAO :D ........
Fir kahin A$$ se haath naa dhona pade!!:rolleyes::cool::eek:

....just wanted to give some more LMAO :(

Rock on
Jit
That shouldn't be LMAO. That should be......(hold ur bottal)........................................... ...

WMAO (Washing my A$$ off):D:D:D:D

gaganjat
September 29th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I can feel your aggression Seema which is actually very good. Try to sort them out within your capicity

chhavi
September 29th, 2007, 05:33 PM

Seema Ji!

Aap ke liye

Main akele hi chali thi,

Log Miltey gaye aur Karvaan banta gaya!!

You have raised a voice for the better civic sense and I will say that if I can not change people, I can only contribute by imbibing a better civic sense in myself and rest will depend upon the people if they can learn something from me.

Cheers!!

rkumar
September 29th, 2007, 08:00 PM

Correct. Who are the one who are supposed to do this teaching at home? Parents ofcourse. Mother being the first teacher in the life of a child has lot to say on this matter. Let us not judge India on the same scale as western countries. They have lot to answer and we have lot to answer. We have many good things as they have. Silence of a Britisher can be killing at times and only then we learn to appreciate the talkative and noisy Indians.

RK^2

poonam
September 29th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I have always done it and I suggest every one to do something about it apart from just feeling bad about it !

And that will make the difference ATLEAST AROUND YOU.

Exactly!!Couldnt have agreed more! Instead of whining later, I would just DO it right there in my own lil' way!

As I mentioned somewhere before too, dont think of making a giant change that too overnight, initiate with your own lil' way starting from ur own self and rest will follow.

raj_rathee
September 29th, 2007, 09:49 PM

Seema madam, kit fass re so ude desh mein. Aapko
toh yahan hona chaheeye US mein. Aapki saari posts dukhi aali
aatma ki laagaen saen.

Kucch wahan se nikalne ka rashta nikalo.