PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Call

devdahiya
October 1st, 2007, 09:29 PM
Human beings are the most wonderful creation of God.Each faculty is so wonderfully designed and integrated that we ourselves don't believe and trust this kind of art at times.But unfortunately we don't ponder over the fact that to be a human being one must have performed some extra ordinary deeds in past life that God gifted us this unique body and soul.But look at the irony that we hardly find any time to thank the creator for his MEHARBAANI.Rather we pray to him for more wealth,success,good health,huge houses,power and what not.I am more thaN CONFIDENT THAT THE gOD MUST BE MAINTAINING A DOSSIER OF OUR DEEDS AND THOUGHTS AND MUST BE MONITORING US MINUTELY SECOND BY SECOND WITH A THOUGHT IN PLACE THAT ' LOOK AT THESE CREATURES...I GAVE THEM BEST OF EVERY THING IN THE SINGLE COMPARTMENT CALLED HUMAN BODY,WITH A SOUL TO JUDGE THE BODY'S ACTIONS but they have successfully polluted that poor soul and have become the masters of their body and soul without even remembering the creator for a while during the entire course of their lives.

We spit on others,we abuse at slightest provocation,we hate every thing around us,We tolerate nothing,we cheat,we deceive,Misappropriate,back bite,cut throat,manipulate,bull dodge and look down upon the humanity with impunity.This happens because we don't remember and thank him enough.We tend to become the part of the rat race and thus do selfish and harmful things without fear or judgment.But he spares none..as he has THE LAST LAUGH always.We ought to listen to our soul more closely,more frequently and more urgently to guide our body in better direction.

REMEMBER THAT WE CAN MANIPULATE ANY THING BUT GOD CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED AT ANY COST as he is two in one..A CREATOR and A DESTROYER.

deepakchoudhry
October 1st, 2007, 10:15 PM
I asked for Strength.........And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........And God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........And God gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........And God gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........And God gave me Opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted.....I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered

shashiverma
October 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
Me and My GOD...We often talk to each other....we often share our pain and we often dance together in joy.
When I made a wrong decision and was crying like hell, I turned to God to ask for an answer.
I asked him....Am I not a good human being??.
He said....Yes You are.
I asked.....Do you not love and care for me???
He said....I do love you exactly the way you love yourself.
I asked....You knew that I was making a wrong decision?
He said...Yes I knew.
I asked....If you say you care for me than Why did you not stop me.???
He said......You are my child and I am on this earth through u people. I love you most and I promise to be with you no matter what.
But your actions are yours. I can not do things for you. I am always with you. I am just like a silent spectator when you do your act. I can not mould your actions, not even for my own sake.
You just can not imagine the pain I went through when you have tears in your eyes. I know you will learn and grow up. I promise to give you all strength you need to face this difficult time. And I assure you i will always be with you as long as you promise to be a good human being.

And I know He is always there with me no matter what comes. I will shape my future with my own hands and i know he will always be there with me like my angel.

chhavi
October 1st, 2007, 10:39 PM
Human beings are the most wonderful creation of God.Each faculty is so wonderfully designed and integrated that we ourselves don't believe and trust this kind of art at times.But unfortunately we don't ponder over the fact that to be a human being one must have performed some extra ordinary deeds in past life that God gifted us this unique body and soul.But look at the irony that we hardly find any time to thank the creator for his MEHARBAANI.Rather we pray to him for more wealth,success,good health,huge houses,power and what not.I am more thaN CONFIDENT THAT THE gOD MUST BE MAINTAINING A DOSSIER OF OUR DEEDS AND THOUGHTS AND MUST BE MONITORING US MINUTELY SECOND BY SECOND WITH A THOUGHT IN PLACE THAT ' LOOK AT THESE CREATURES...I GAVE THEM BEST OF EVERY THING IN THE SINGLE COMPARTMENT CALLED HUMAN BODY,WITH A SOUL TO JUDGE THE BODY'S ACTIONS but they have successfully polluted that poor soul and have become the masters of their body and soul without even remembering the creator for a while during the entire course of their lives.

We spit on others,we abuse at slightest provocation,we hate every thing around us,We tolerate nothing,we cheat,we deceive,Misappropriate,back bite,cut throat,manipulate,bull dodge and look down upon the humanity with impunity.This happens because we don't remember and thank him enough.We tend to become the part of the rat race and thus do selfish and harmful things without fear or judgment.But he spares none..as he has THE LAST LAUGH always.We ought to listen to our soul more closely,more frequently and more urgently to guide our body in better direction.

REMEMBER THAT WE CAN MANIPULATE ANY THING BUT GOD CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED AT ANY COST as he is two in one..A CREATOR and A DESTROYER.
Respected Dahiya Ji!

I wish to thank you for this thread. Perfect Philosophy! God shows his visibilty remaining invisible to us! It is up to us that if we respect his super power and accept the fact that we are mortal.

Life is full circle and as we sow, so shall we reep! We are not going to escape from the consequences of what we are doing in our lives!

Swarag bhi yahi hai aur narak bhi yahi!

Aap agyaan ke andhere main bilkul nahin hai!

Regards!

chhavi
October 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
I asked for Strength.........And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........And God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........And God gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........And God gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........And God gave me Opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted.....I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered
Great Compilation!

devdahiya
October 2nd, 2007, 06:21 AM
Respected Dahiya Ji!

I wish to thank you for this thread. Perfect Philosophy! God shows his visibilty remaining invisible to us! It is up to us that if we respect his super power and accept the fact that we are mortal.

Life is full circle and as we sow, so shall we reep! We are not going to escape from the consequences of what we are doing in our lives!

Swarag bhi yahi hai aur narak bhi yahi!

Aap agyaan ke andhere main bilkul nahin hai!

Regards!

Chhavi bebey...thanks for the kind words.Secondly thanks for uploading your photo in your profile.

navingulia
October 2nd, 2007, 09:27 AM
Man needs to realise
1. The Joy of living
2. The Joy of giving and recieving (affection, understanding, assisstance..
3. The Joy of loving and being loved.
4. Compassion.

Competition, trying to get the better of the other..., is the lowest form of existence.

devdahiya
October 2nd, 2007, 11:14 AM
How so very true Navin.

Give more to be blessed
Receive nothing to be happy
Spread happiness all around to be useful.

deepakchoudhry
October 2nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
Great Compilation!

Thanks...but not my compilation.

pahalji
October 2nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks everyone for putting such a bright and wonderful thoughts here.
I am learning from you.

warm regards.

Pahal