PDA

View Full Version : No Tobacco day 11 th October 2007

dahiyars
October 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Dear All

The different days remind us about the significance of that particular day. no tobacco day is not simply a day of awareness but something more than that because we all know the dangers of smoking but still many of us smoke.I used to smoke 15 years back and had my own defences for that but for the last many years i donot smoke. Let us pledge not to smoke publically. definitely it will work.

R.S.Dahiya

dndeswal
October 5th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Rather than not smoking publically, why not to adopt a policy of "no smoking at all"?

On a lighter note. Chandigarh city is now a no-smoking zone. Will Rohtak gain this status in near future? What will happen to hukka and beedi smoking Taus of Jatland areas? he-2-2 !! :)

dahiyars
October 5th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Dear deswal ji

Actually I wanted to communicate that if we take a pdge not to smoke in public we will adhere to it. kayee bar angreji mai baat kahan mai kassar to rahey jasai. sorry for the miscommunication in the first communique.

Ibb tauji nai ek aadh baat to mahari bee sunn ni ye chahiye.

R.S.Dahiya

dahiyars
October 5th, 2007, 09:23 PM
It has been repeated

R.S.dahiya

poonam
October 5th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Very very important issue.

Those who take it easy must know that tobacco is the root cause of oral, head and neck cancer, lung and esophageal cancers. And, tobacco related cancers account for 1/3rd of all the cancers in India.

I cant emphasize enought how important is tobacco control especially in our country back home where even the kids (>5 million) are addicted to tobacco.

Good post Sir!

devdahiya
October 5th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Very very important issue.

Those who take it easy must know that tobacco is the root cause of oral, head and neck cancer, lung and esophageal cancers. And, tobacco related cancers account for 1/3rd of all the cancers in India.

I cant emphasize enought how important is tobacco control especially in our country back home where even the kids (>5 million) are addicted to tobacco.

Good post Sir!

Sei te merri bi BHIN ki bhin parr merre 12 inch aala sua lawwa ho sei....iss ganddi aadat tein mein bhi tangg suun...BAGGAIYO BHAI KOI GOLLI SI...CHEHE KOE SUWA LA DYO.

poonam
October 5th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Sei te merri bi BHIN ki bhin parr merre 12 inch aala sua lawwa ho sei....iss ganddi aadat tein mein bhi tangg suun...BAGGAIYO BHAI KOI GOLLI SI...CHEHE KOE SUWA LA DYO.

Will power is the key Kaks...
Sue-goli tae kuchh na ho...be honest with urself..

spdeshwal
October 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM

SAREE DUNIYA NE BHASHAN DETE BHIRO SHO, GHAR AALYAN NE KHAANA BHAND KARWA HO SE!

anrtish
October 26th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Yes, I think we should take pledge not to smoke.