PDA

View Full Version : Open Debate As To Why The Members Don't Stick Around

devdahiya
October 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Worthy members, lets have a meaningful and free debate as to why the members don't stick around on this portal for good.I have seen many dedicated and nice members calling it a quite.What are the reasons....please have your say without a fight of course.Go ahead please!

rkumar
October 6th, 2007, 07:32 PM
There are many reasons as far as I can see and feel.

1. Grading mebers into stars and non- stars ( Jatland ke sitare type threads). ... take no offence please. There are many such threads from time to time which come under different headings where members are graded in terms of someone's arbitrary liking.

2. There is no serious debate of action plan on serious social issues. Lately people don't even respond to such threads. This is slowly pushing serious members away from Jatland.

3. There are no effeorts to honour members like Birbal Singh who helped so many young jat students. I am sorry to say that the names of such people never find their mention anywhere.

There are many more reasons. Let the debate move forward, members will come with many more.

RK^2

devdahiya
October 6th, 2007, 08:02 PM
There are many reasons as far as I can see and feel.

1. Grading mebers into stars and non- stars ( Jatland ke sitare type threads). ... take no offence please. There are many such threads from time to time which come under different headings where members are graded in terms of someone's arbitrary liking.

2. There is no serious debate of action plan on serious social issues. Lately people don't even respond to such threads. This is slowly pushing serious members away from Jatland.

3. There are no efforts to honour members like Birbal Singh who helped so many young jat students. I am sorry to say that the names of such people never find their mention anywhere.

There are many more reasons. Let the debate move forward, members will come with many more.

RK^2

1] I doubt it....first of all even if some branding took place it was for good intention and if some name did not figure there due to some reason or may be oversight,i don't think anybody was condemned at all.More over those members who were appreciated most are missing...that defies the logic put forward.So i don't agree at all on this point.

2]There are very serious discussion still on out here...infact more than before........not remotely a case.

3] Who will honor whom? Jatland is a website and not an organization but still i concur with you that some sort of mechanism must be in place for highlighting and appreciating the contributions made by the people like Birbal ji.The decision rests with the who's who please.I from my side had started a thread also to this effect..which is there for all to see.

rkumar
October 6th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Jatland is not just a website. Its much more than a website to most of us. Its a portal for our community. This portal became the mouth piece for many of us to integrate the community and evolve the methodology to serve fellow jats in rural area. Many of us got our ideas from fellow members, whom unfortunately we don't see any more here. Words of encouragements from them went a long way to make our resolve even stronger.

Then came the poetic talent which many thought that Jats rarely have. One by one I saw them all disappearing in thin air because of some silly fights erupting now and then.

I feel its the duty of each one of us to ensure that members take part in healthy debates and this portal motivates them to serve community.

RK^2

desijat
October 7th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Jats is what they come here looking for and Jats are what repel them...

May be the perception they come here with is different than what they get here.

vijay
October 7th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Jatland is not just a website but it is a common playground for the Jat community where fellow members come and share there view of points ( positives or negatives, depend on them ). Some are (were) so aggressive that they want ( wanted ) themselves to forced upon others while some others are ( were ) so defensive that they wanted to leave everything behind the closed curtains. Everybody have their own nature by himself (herself) and behave accordingly. In my duration of membership at Jatland i saw so many people leaving Jatland and so many new members ( some seems too enthu.. but later ..... alas...... leave that for gud ).

It hurts a lot when someone writes from the heart and few stupids makes mockery of that....... never mind ..... as life goes on. who cares ( that's where people think that it's just a web site) ....... depend on how mods behave.......... is it for benefit of the community site or just a profitable (or professional) business site..... you people out there decide that for the gud.

I saw people here against all the odds. Funny, humours, sticky, argumentative, aggressive, defensive, melonchaly, assertive, hurting, helping, decepting etc etc.

Mods are doing their job gud ( postively except a few exceptions ).... if they ever know that ( i mean it ) ....... i hope they know what was the motive when the site was in infant stage ( when Nitin Dahiya took the initiative and people came forward to help the noble cause )but now it seems a business and personal preferences ( no offernce to anyone )...... really ....... and ironically .

I saw so many ups and downs here during my membership here ( almost 2 years) ........ come across few gud people and, of courese some bad people too (never mind ..... part of life:) )... and some people who felt gud by nature but whenever contacted ( personally.... they showed their real face ......... hahaha) .... never mind .

Few people here i respected most ( and helped them however i could ) showed their preferences that maybe raised their status as "good bad" or "bad good" amongst the good/bad people of their choice ...... let them glorify some psudo characters ...... ( sorry... if i hurt anyone here..... no personal offence .... and i mean it ).

I was busy these days and if some one thought that i left Jatland ... sorry for that .....i am not going to leave jatland for sure... ( provided that Jatland admins don' t ban me from coming here)

I still wonder who are Jatland ke Sitaare and why ? What they did for the Jatland and for the community so far ?

deepakchoudhry
October 7th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Worthy members, lets have a meaningful and free debate as to why the members don't stick around on this portal for good.I have seen many dedicated and nice members calling it a quite.What are the reasons....please have your say without a fight of course.Go ahead please!

Maybe some people dont have the maturity to behave with others.

Everything is EGO and personal.

This leaves a bad taste and Members get cheesed off and leave.

Which is a shame !!

deepakchoudhry
October 7th, 2007, 03:04 AM
RK ji,

With all due respect, I think you have jumped the gun.

Dev Bhai sahib (being a senior member) does this all the time and just tries to encourage and apperciate the members so they feel and become part of the group.

Pls see this in the context.

This is not about personal likes or dislikes.

Deepak

deepakchoudhry
October 7th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Jats is what they come here looking for and Jats are what repel them...

May be the perception they come here with is different than what they get here.

Vikas / Vijay,

You guys are great and Vijay your absence has been felt.

Bro, life main sabse banay yeh jurrori toh nahin but there are people on jatland who admire and apperciate you both even though they dont communicate this to you.:)

Lets keep the Glass Half full.

Deepak

devdahiya
October 7th, 2007, 07:03 AM
I still wonder who are Jatland ke Sitaare and why ? What they did for the Jatland and for the community so far ?

You are one out of them.......Now say further as to what you contributed while being around?Vijay i am sure that you got tremendous respect here.It is a free site and no body is under obligation to love or hate some one and if you get loved in spite of that fact....then one should be very grateful to the almighty.MUKKAMMAL tou kuchh bhi nahin hei iss duniyan mein mere bhai.

devdahiya
October 7th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Vikas / Vijay,

Bro, life main sabse banay yeh jurrori toh nahin but there are people on jatland who admire and apperciate you both even though they dont communicate this to you.:)

Deepak

Durrust baat bhai.

vijay
October 7th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Vikas / Vijay,

Deepak

Deepak Bhai, please don't take my words so precisely. you know sometimes you just want to express what you felt. So did i but neither i am complaining here nor regretting .... just penned down my personal thoughts out there ....

It's nice to hear that my absence has been felt in this "who cares" world of these days.

Admiration and appreciation doesn't need any testimonial, they come straight from the heart.....

My glass is always full..... regardless of the circumstances and people.:)

desijat
October 7th, 2007, 10:57 PM
[B][COLOR=darkred]Admiration and appreciation doesn't need any testimonial, they come straight from the heart.....

My glass is always full..... regardless of the circumstances and people.:)

hitting nail on the head... i second your words..:)

VPannu
October 7th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Jatland is not just a website ....
Hey Vijay , good to see you back mate. Yeah I agree its not just a website. We people are wonderful, aint we?
Kakaji people might not be getting enough time to visit and post here. I agree with Vikas too Jats is what they come here looking for and Jats are what repel them;)

trueblueindian
October 8th, 2007, 02:12 AM
let'zs avoid moving in herds and let'z be individuals with a firm mind ................ followers are infinte ...,.,,..,...,.,.,,,,,,,,.............

vijay
October 8th, 2007, 02:52 AM
You are one out of them.......Now say further as to what you contributed while being around?Vijay i am sure that you got tremendous respect here.It is a free site and no body is under obligation to love or hate some one and if you get loved in spite of that fact....then one should be very grateful to the almighty.MUKKAMMAL tou kuchh bhi nahin hei iss duniyan mein mere bhai.

I am not from that ones for sure.

I am just a human being, having my personal feelings and desires, likings and dislikings, aspirations and perceptions etc. I didn't did anything special for Jatland. (Infact just mailed millions times to the mods/Admins for the gud or bad ).

Jatland ke sitaare must be the people who are/were dedicated to it................ i can recall Burdak Ji, Birbal Ji type people only as jatland ke sitaare but not some ******* who even don't know how to behave in a portal where all the world is watching our "Jat nature and attitude" and maybe having a perception that what basic insticts we have......
i don't think that my messege is doubtfull.

I am positively not from one of them for sure.

devdahiya
October 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I am not from that ones for sure.

I am just a human being, having my personal feelings and desires, likings and dislikings, aspirations and perceptions etc. I didn't did anything special for Jatland. (Infact just mailed millions times to the mods/Admins for the gud or bad ).

Jatland ke sitaare must be the people who are/were dedicated to it................ i can recall Burdak Ji, Birbal Ji type people only as jatland ke sitaare but not some ******* who even don't know how to behave in a portal where all the world is watching our "Jat nature and attitude" and maybe having a perception that what basic insticts we have......
i don't think that my messege is doubtfull.

I am positively not from one of them for sure.

No your message is not doubtful but certainly very complicated.Come straight to the point dear.we know Budrak bhai and Mr Birbal for a long time now...and mind you they are human beings only.....i don't know what you mean by 'I am just a human being'. There are various type of people who visit here and you can't bind them with single philosophy of behavior pattern.What ever ******** they write here speaks of their mind and thus one should not bog down in these silly issues.Holding grudges with the whole world is a sure sign of depression.You sound out right negative Vijay which i suppose does not fit into your psychological slot.Be kind to this world..after all no one has harmed you here.

cooljat
October 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Well, my 2 cents -

First of all wanna quote, RK uncle's words of wisdom, that says all :rolleyes:

There have been many efforts when Jatland was almost hijacked by gangs of all sorts and well meaning people were pushed around. Everyone can't be a "Dheeth" who can face all odds and still keep showing up.

Now hv a look to the similar thread which I posted way back in Feb this year,-

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19010

I too miss those golden days n real gems here on Jatland, but cant help it!! :(

Rock on
Jit

scsheorayan
October 8th, 2007, 05:14 PM
:) Dear All,
Jatland has come a long way from the time Nitin started it. Now it has close to 8000 members, some of them are regulars for some time, then drop out for a while and then come back. Well, that is life and one must accept that people will spend their time where they like.
Like a chaupal, if there is interesting conversation in progress, people will stay there and probably participate. But if there is nothing of interest, then people will rather do some thing more interesting with their time.
It is up to all members to make this chaupal interesting. Lately, quantity of posts have been rising but quality has not kept pace. In this busy life one can only spare so much time for internet, if all he/she reads is bickering and infighting, it is easy to walk out and that is what they have been doing.
There is no need to be disappointed, things have the habit of changing. Some times for better and some times for worse. If we keep the jat spirit alive on jatland, have no concern about it's future. It will become what we all want it to be. My sincere hope is that Jatland feels like home to many more jats now and in future.
Cheers.

ranjitjat
October 8th, 2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9746&highlight=dudiji

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14971&highlight=dudee+posts

Dear all see above link.
ham bhi yahan high hope lekar-apni site-apna ghar samaj kar aaye
care or share- joint family-community ka path padhane ko yaha aaye

apne experiences share karne- kisi bhai- bahin ka bhala ho
yahi soch kar- gali aur bejati sahkar bhi aaj tak likhte rahe han.

hamne kae bar kaha ki community site hae to community ki tarah chalao.
21- members ki panchayat bana kar. Gurgaon mae frist get together bhi kiye.
jinka naam com. mae nahi aaya unhone use deen se tang kechne saru karde. moderator banaya- hataya- posts delete kari- membership ban kiye
aaj bhi community -education-daru-dowry- drugs ki posts lock han.
yah sabhi huwa- parntu senior members tamasa dekhte rahe.
uska result aaj aap dekh rahe han.
kudh per gujrati tab pata chalta hae
Ijat-bejati aur community kis chij ka nam hae
ham bhi 1deen peacemaker ban kar aaye thy
jat kaum ka positive savrup duniya ko dekhlana chahate thy-
per kaya ho raha hae- duniya tamasa dekhti hae.
I am fully agree with RK JI and Subhachand ji.
bahut deen ky vad dil ki bat kahi hae.
hamne subhachand ji ko bhi kaha hae- ki community ki tarah site ko chalao ya resign kardo- mujhe khusi hae inko daeer sy sahi bat samajh aa gaye.

neels
October 8th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Well, my 2 cents -

First of all wanna quote, RK uncle's words of wisdom, that says all :rolleyes:
There have been many efforts when Jatland was almost hijacked by gangs of all sorts and well meaning people were pushed around. Everyone can't be a "Dheeth" who can face all odds and still keep showing up.

Well this statement is very true....I n some other friends jointly faced the same at times. But I would say,,, we showed our resilience and stayed firm... rather than showing resentment over it... or escaping from the forums. But yea, it definitely hurts,,, when some people who are bit older than you at the portal,,, n try to show that they are the owners of this site,, n will do anything n everything to hurt you, to rule over you...either you follow their ways or you wont be allowed to survive peacefully here..... Nyways,,,,Ultimately coherence prevails.

Reasons why people leave this portal... can be many. Overall fully agree to Sheorayan Sir review on the issue. But sometimes this kinda odd behaviour n happennings can be reason that people not staying here for long...n other than this can be individauls' different priorities at times n time limitations in life.

poonam
October 9th, 2007, 12:07 AM
:) Dear All,
Jatland has come a long way from the time Nitin started it. Now it has close to 8000 members, some of them are regulars for some time, then drop out for a while and then come back. Well, that is life and one must accept that people will spend their time where they like.
Like a chaupal, if there is interesting conversation in progress, people will stay there and probably participate. But if there is nothing of interest, then people will rather do some thing more interesting with their time.
It is up to all members to make this chaupal interesting. Lately, quantity of posts have been rising but quality has not kept pace. In this busy life one can only spare so much time for internet, if all he/she reads is bickering and infighting, it is easy to walk out and that is what they have been doing.
There is no need to be disappointed, things have the habit of changing. Some times for better and some times for worse. If we keep the jat spirit alive on jatland, have no concern about it's future. It will become what we all want it to be. My sincere hope is that Jatland feels like home to many more jats now and in future.
Cheers.

Nothing more left to say after this!
Totally true!!

ritu
October 9th, 2007, 02:18 AM
rk ji ye ek web site hi to hai onke liye jinhone isse banaya hai.ye to aap aur hum jaise hi log hai jo apna samjh ke bad chad ke participate kartae hai .moderators ko kabhi dekha hai kisi member ko encourage kartae hue.ha ban jarur kar dege ya threads pe lock laga dege.agar aap is site pe bahut diplomatically behave kar le to jyada se jyada moderator jarur bana dege.site pe aaj agar vo log nahi atte jo pahle atte the oska ek had tak shrey moderators ko hi jaata hai..har member ki duty hai is site ko behtar banana par sath saath me moderators ki bhi jimmedari hai.
Jatland is not just a website. Its much more than a website to most of us. Its a portal for our community. This portal became the mouth piece for many of us to integrate the community and evolve the methodology to serve fellow jats in rural area. Many of us got our ideas from fellow members, whom unfortunately we don't see any more here. Words of encouragements from them went a long way to make our resolve even stronger.

Then came the poetic talent which many thought that Jats rarely have. One by one I saw them all disappearing in thin air because of some silly fights erupting now and then.

I feel its the duty of each one of us to ensure that members take part in healthy debates and this portal motivates them to serve community.

RK^2

skarmveer
October 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Dahiya sahab bahut achchhi thread shuru kee hai aapney,
Mujhey bahut jayada to nahi pata parantoo abhi tak bahut say logo ney is site per likhna band/kam ker diya hai is per vichar karkey jo bhee nishkarsh nikley usey sabhee senior members/modrators/administrators ko milker laago kerna chahiyea taaki hum un sabhi guni jano key anubhav ka fayada utha sakey, purey samaj key bhalai key liya kuchh positive kiya ja sakey or wo tabhi sambhav hai jab sabhi guni jan yanhan aatey rahein.

Hum mey say aadhikter log bahut hee egostick hai isliya humey yea samjhna chahiya ke jis tarah hum kisee kee galat(jo hamey pasand no ho)baat sahan nahi ker paatey hai usee tarah dusrey log bhee hamari baat say sehmat nahi ho saktey hai. Hum jab bhee kuchh likhey ya kisee ka javab dein to hamey yeah jarur dhayn rakhna chahiyea kee harma javab saaf suthrey sabdo mein ho or agar hum wah javab aapney say badey logo ko sambodhit ker likh rahey hai to unkey samman ka hamey dhayan rakhna chahiyea.

Hum sabhi Jat hain hamarey ander bahut saari achchhaiya hain or kuchh buraai bhee hai, jab bhee hum aapnee kisee buraai ko sudharney kee baat karey to is tarah karey jissey koi apmanit na ho, hamarey samaj per koi anavashyak ungli na uthai, usmey aaptijanak sabdo ka estemaal na ho.

Hum kitney bhee badey ho jaeny or duniya mein kahin bhe rahein agar hum aapnee jaati ko samman nahi dengey to hamey bhee kabhe samman nahi milega. "Jo aapney bujergo ka samman nahi kartey wo kabhee samman key layak nahi hotey".

devdahiya
October 9th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Dahiya sahab bahut achchhi thread shuru kee hai aapney,
Mujhey bahut jayada to nahi pata parantoo abhi tak bahut say logo ney is site per likhna band/kam ker diya hai is per vichar karkey jo bhee nishkarsh nikley usey sabhee senior members/modrators/administrators ko milker laago kerna chahiyea taaki hum un sabhi guni jano key anubhav ka fayada utha sakey, purey samaj key bhalai key liya kuchh positive kiya ja sakey or wo tabhi sambhav hai jab sabhi guni jan yanhan aatey rahein.

Hum mey say aadhikter log bahut hee egostick hai isliya humey yea samjhna chahiya ke jis tarah hum kisee kee galat(jo hamey pasand no ho)baat sahan nahi ker paatey hai usee tarah dusrey log bhee hamari baat say sehmat nahi ho saktey hai. Hum jab bhee kuchh likhey ya kisee ka javab dein to hamey yeah jarur dhayn rakhna chahiyea kee harma javab saaf suthrey sabdo mein ho or agar hum wah javab aapney say badey logo ko sambodhit ker likh rahey hai to unkey samman ka hamey dhayan rakhna chahiyea.

Hum sabhi Jat hain hamarey ander bahut saari achchhaiya hain or kuchh buraai bhee hai, jab bhee hum aapnee kisee buraai ko sudharney kee baat karey to is tarah karey jissey koi apmanit na ho, hamarey samaj per koi anavashyak ungli na uthai, usmey aaptijanak sabdo ka estemaal na ho.

Hum kitney bhee badey ho jaeny or duniya mein kahin bhe rahein agar hum aapnee jaati ko samman nahi dengey to hamey bhee kabhe samman nahi milega. "Jo aapney bujergo ka samman nahi kartey wo kabhee samman key layak nahi hotey".

Karmveer bhai,aap ke vichar padhh kar dil khush hota hei.Aap jaisse sachche Jat aadami ko mein sllamm karta huun.Ye jajbba hammare anddar khattam ho raha hei aur hum pehle humanity ki baat karne lagte hein.Sachchai tou ye hei ki aggar hamara ghar thheek nahin hei tou bahar wala koi hammare bhasshan mein interested nahin hei.Jyadatar logg jo iss site ko chhodd kar gaye hein unmmein iss jajjbbe ki kammi jarrur thi warna appne ghar ko koi chhodd kar nahin jata.

Dussari baat ye hei ke Iss site ke who's who nei bhi kabhi achhi batton ko seriously nahin liya ye kaddwi sachchai hei.Mainne khhudd kai baar kaha ke Members ka sammaan karna aur unki taareeff mein 2 shabbdd kehna koi sharam ki baat nahin hei lekin jab bhi inhonei hastakshep kiya ussmein maturity kamm aur dadagiri ka aabhhass jyada tha.Kissi bhi portal ko izzat se chalane ke liye BADDAPPAN ki jarrurat hoti hei...jo yahan lack karta hei.Laddaiyan sabhi jagah hotti hein ye koi khass baat nahin hei lekin unn UNMAADDON se kaisse nibtta gya ya ja raha hei ye ek mahatvapurran baat hei.

Mein aaj firr ek slah detta huun,aur dekhta huun kya nikalta hei issmein:

JO LOGG ISS SITE PER JAT KAUM KI IZZAT BADHHANEIN,LOGGON KA GYAN BADHHANE TATHHA LOGGON KE MANORANJJAN KARNE MEIN VISHISHATT YOGDAAN DETTE HEIN UNKI LIST BANNA KAR HAR SAAL UNKO HONOUR KARNA CHAHIYE EK FUNCTION KAR KE.MEIN USSKE LIYE JO KUCHH KARNA HO KARNE KE LIYE TAIYAAR HUUN.

Let me see the reactions of who's who?

sanjeetsparp
October 9th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Dear sir ......
I want to convey an incident.....

Initially i was a regular member of this group in humour section as with the little time i can go to this section to read and enjoy it. And in past i discontinued posting.... it was not because i was banned for one month from site, I commited a mistake which was unintentional and not a bigger one comparatively but still it was ok and i started posting again.

But one day i went to a long thread in humour section and read the posts by the members. Instead of talking about the thread and humour there were hell lot of abouses in that for each other and the thread continues for a longer time and was not closed.

Lastly i thought that my unintentional mistake was not so great to ban me from this site and what these members were doing there continuously..... and what the moderator was doing at the mean time.

At that time nither Kaka ji and nor DnD sir interviened..as they were also not regular......

At that time continuous reposting of jokes was prevalent on the section but no body cared.

After 2 Months i again visited the site and seen the quality postings of Kaka ji and DnD sir and again i started posting on the site.....

Now you can understand what i want to convey..... Its the behaviour of the members which affect the mood of new member and the quality of the postings affect the older members. I my view thats the reason for all what is happening to the members. If it comes in mind to a member that it is a unorganised site without control, he will discontinue login to the site. Though it is more than a site and social netowrk, its a biggest family of jats. But there are other sites for social interaction, a member has the option to switch ove to them.

For the Reference one can read full thread http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19973

and if limited time then pages 7-10 what was happening and what was moderator doing that time.

Its not the reponsibility of moderators to go and check each and every thread and delete that as they have also limited time what we have. Its the responsibility of each and every member to keep the site clean. If one understands his/her responsibility these problems will not arise.

rohit62
October 9th, 2007, 11:58 PM
ill call some (not all) the present lot of moderators as a bunch of jokers, an am prepared to be banned for this statement of mine , i exclude satayveer from this group as he has been very prompt to alll the queries.
this infraction has been made a joke on this site,on very flimsy reason you get a infraction an then it hangs like a blot on your profile. if it says infraction expired then let it expire from the profile why keep it like infracton- expired -1 point.
i was new to the site i posted my pic which was in a group,i should have been warned for it intially,,,, if i repeated it then give infraction. ok still fine, infraction given accepted, now i find members with group pics in their profiles(why double standards) .repeatd queries from my side has fallen on deaf ears which makes you fell unwanted on this site .
i find dudji,s posts as most educating an if they are banned in JL then what do i say abt the site.
some very good threads an posts on social, cultral,education draws very little or no attention/comments of our members but threads like
DIDI BOLA-500 REPLIES
SADAK KAISE PAAR KAARUN -700 REPLIES
BAAL KAB KATWAON- 500 REPLIES

WELL if the JL continous to function like this we are sure to loose members like dudiji, an JL WILL be left with members only like me.

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 07:43 AM
DIDI BOLA-500 REPLIES
SADAK KAISE PAAR KAARUN -700 REPLIES
BAAL KAB KATWAON- 500 REPLIES

WELL if the JL continous to function like this we are sure to loose members like dudiji, an JL WILL be left with members only like me.

Ha..ha..ha..ha...that is really very funny.

devdahiya
October 13th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Ab dil nahin karta yahan aane ka.I don't know still as to why i log on to this portal.It is becoming a shear waste of time and energy now.Shortly i will stop visiting here.

poonam
October 13th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Ab dil nahin karta yahan aane ka.I don't know still as to why i log on to this portal.It is becoming a shear waste of time and energy now.Shortly i will stop visiting here.

Wot happenend Kaks?

devdahiya
October 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Wot happenend Kaks?

Bebey mann bhar gya..aatma dukhi holi ibb.

poonam
October 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM

BATAOGEY BHEE HOYA KAE??

Err aap ghane emotional nna hoya karo, yo tae nue-ae chalta reh sae...

devdahiya
October 13th, 2007, 11:24 AM
BATAOGEY BHEE HYA KAE??

Aaissa kuchh special nahin hei par patta nahin kyun aaissa laggne laga hei ki this time i spent here can be put to some practical use in real life.It is just a gut feeling bebey DAKKDARNNI!

deepakchoudhry
October 13th, 2007, 11:27 AM

Aap kay keyboard say likhi hui baat shobha nahin deti:) but I know excatly what you mean.

Per saari baat hamarai expecatations jaisi ho, yeh jurrori nahin.

Jatland mimics life so no surprises.

poonam
October 13th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Aaissa kuchh special nahin hei par patta nahin kyun aaissa laggne laga hei ki this time i spent here can be put to some practical use in real life.It is just a gut feeling bebey DAKKDARNNI!

manne tae pehlaa hee kahi thee, alienate urself as n when required.....stated the reasons as well (the one u r giving nw of time n energy sink was one of 'em..:)), pata nahin kaun si post thee (I guess this thread only..have a bad memory...:o)

Koi naa.......take it easy....cheer up now..(Jo bhee ho kal phir aayegaa...kisi ke ke hone naa hone sae kisi ko koi farak nahin padta Kaks..Life goes on...philosophical but true..:))

keshavdahiya
October 13th, 2007, 12:07 PM

well kaka I dont know where from you get the ideas to start such kinda of threads.....but what is the need of debate for those who dont loggin or stick around......as you or anyone else cant decide about the people who are not here....its for them to decide why they are not here.....

आढे हाम चाहे कितनी भी बहस कर लयाँ ..... कोई के कर सकै सै.....ईब किसै का आधै आण का जी ऐ ना करै तो आप या और कोई के करैगा.......सोचण की बात सै :D :p :D :p

cooljat
October 13th, 2007, 12:15 PM
kaka sahi sahi batao....kade kaki ne to BELLAN naa maar diya taat pe :p :D
eib Kaki ka order aa liya to fer kuch na ho sakta!! eib to president bhi kuch naa kar sakti!! :(:(

maada sa prakash daaliyo kimme!! :):p

Waise ab aap jaa hi rehe ho to we'll miss u :( :(

kyunki....JAANE WALE KO KISNE ROKA HAI?... :rolleyes: :)

Rock on
Jit

VPannu
October 13th, 2007, 12:34 PM
well kaka.....
aaaja eid ke chaand..kakaji ne yo saara raassa teri maari e karya tha.tu bhi lhukkya baitthya tha:D

ssindhu
October 13th, 2007, 12:38 PM
because some people and some mods have made JL a sister concern of RSS, Bajrang Dal and VHP---too narrow and orthodox in outlook. it suffocates

rkumar
October 13th, 2007, 04:54 PM

wah janab...bahut khoob.... Mareez ka hal poochne nikle aur khud mareez ban baithe...LOL arrey mian dil ko itna mau dukhao... koi dekhe ya na dekhe, peete raho aur jhoomte raho..

RK^2

raj_rathee
October 13th, 2007, 09:04 PM
BATAOGEY BHEE HOYA KAE??

Err aap ghane emotional nna hoya karo, yo tae nue-ae chalta reh sae...

Kucch na sae Poonam.
Chacha nueh fundd karya kare. Har mehnee do mehnee mein chaati
pe haath dhar ke baith jaaya kare...lugaayeeyan dhaalan thora
senti sa sae.

Thori haan mein aape theek ha ja sae. Phikar munna kare.
Chacha kite na jaan aala. Jaan tahin sae ke???:cool:

OOn bhi mere bina chacha ka ji na laagta...munnae bera sae...kissi gailan sar
kapan tahin chahiye unnhe koi..

raj_rathee
October 13th, 2007, 09:10 PM

Chacha..aaj pehli baar kati insightful baat kahi aapne...Your
passion would be more useful if put to practical use....Yahre ghesse pitte
thread shuru karan mein kunsa kucch hal hon aala tha...

priti
October 14th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Ditto...I mean thats the way it is...nobody can help this...all we can do is be nice and respectful to each other....you should not take tension over this issue...

well kaka I dont know where from you get the ideas to start such kinda of threads.....but what is the need of debate for those who dont loggin or stick around......as you or anyone else cant decide about the people who are not here....its for them to decide why they are not here.....

आढे हाम चाहे कितनी भी बहस कर लयाँ ..... कोई के कर सकै सै.....ईब किसै का आधै आण का जी ऐ ना करै तो आप या और कोई के करैगा.......सोचण की बात सै :D :p :D :p