PDA

View Full Version : Daaruuuuuuu

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Is drinking(controlled) a bad habit.
Is there anything objectionable in this ?
Why our society look it with a cheap sight ?

People who don drink are more cultured or civilized ??? Why we respect more those who do not drink ???

Here, i do not mean drinking like our Jat bros who r talliiii and torture their families n create problems for others... This is infact bad but what i mean to ask is in our society if someone is drinking calmly just for enjoyment then we call them sharabi... aur gandi nazar se dekhtein hai... why ???

Please participate...
Welcome all....:)

cooljat
October 9th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Bro very gud thread started

Well my say

Occasionaly n Social drinking is Gud :)
Light Drinkin' with friends is Better :):)
But Drinkin' Beer with Buddies n chillin' out is better then best ;):)

but on a serious note -

Drinkin alone is bad, :(
makin it habbit is worsen, :(:(
n being Talli n Torturin family is worst!! :mad::mad:

hope it makes sense!!

Drink for fun but not on others cost!!! :

Rock on
Jit

prashantacmet
October 9th, 2007, 06:11 PM

People who don drink are more cultured or civilized ??? Why we respect more those who do not drink ???

Here, i do not mean drinking like our Jat bros who r talliiii and torture their families n create problems for others... This is infact bad but what i mean to ask is in our society if someone is drinking calmly just for enjoyment then we call them sharabi... aur gandi nazar se dekhtein hai... why ???

Please participate...

aachhaaa ji......:p:rolleyes:

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 09:16 PM
aachhaaa ji......:p:rolleyes:

Yes brother ... i have seen many cases ... i used to go to Sonepat(my maama's house) by train... there i used to see our brothers and their activities... in my village and others village... and splly when they drink in some marriage parties or same kinda functions... i dunno how much u r aware of... but for me it was disgusting.

Wot say brother ?

neels
October 9th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Yes brother ... i have seen many cases ... i used to go to Sonepat(my maama's house) by train... their i used to see our brothers and their activities... in my village and others village... and splly when they drink in some marriage parties or same kinda functions... i dunno how much u r aware of... but for me it was disgusting.

You gave the answer yourself why they are looked down who drink alcohol. Well I know your querry was in concern to those who r controlled,civilized n social drinkers. But the general perception of the beings is made by the ones as you ve described, and then it becomes a case of wrong generalization made on some bad encounetrs n experiences. Otherwise can notice, society don't degrade the drinks or the behaved takers, If not so,,, there wont ve been any Bar in any of the reputed n classy restaurants n hotels.

Well now about serious effects of alcohol,, then it does no good to ones health, rather impairs it.

And the general myth regarding alcohol is that its considered an intoxicant or stimulant. To be factual, alcohol is depressant in nature. It suppresses the functioning of inhibitory neurons, and in turn letting the brain overexcited.

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 10:26 PM
You gave the answer yourself why they are looked down who drink alcohol. Well I know your querry was in concern to those who r controlled,civilized n social drinkers. But the general perception of the beings is made by the ones as you ve described, and then its becomes a case of wrong generalization made on some bad encounetrs n experiences. Otherwise can notice, society don't degrade the drinks or the behaved takers, If not so,,, there wont ve been any Bar in any of the reputed n classy restaurants n hotels.

Well now about serious effects of alcohol,, then it does no good to ones health, rather impairs it.

And the general myth regarding alcohol is that its considered an intoxicant or stimulant. To be factual, alcohol is depressant in nature. It suppresses the functioning of inhibitory neurons, and in turn letting the brain overexcited.

Yeah u r cooect Neelam but here the main question is if a family is looking for a groom they prefer not to be alcoholic, even ocassionally/socially drinker... y so ??? and if ask gals also most of them also prefer an unalcoholic guy ... why so ??? wtz wrong in this ???

rkumar
October 9th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Depending upom whether alcohol enjoys us or we enjoy alcohol. In my view its a good human invention if taken in moderate quantity and occasionally. Problem comes when we want to enjoy it all the time... Someone defined the evil as " Good carried out in excess". I this should explain it..

RK^2

rkumar
October 9th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah u r cooect Neelam but here the main question is if a family is looking for a groom they prefer not to be alcoholic, even ocassionally/socially drinker... y so ??? and if ask gals also most of them also prefer an unalcoholic guy ... why so ??? wtz wrong in this ???

I don't quite agree here. Most professionally qualified girls and exposed to outside world accept social drinking these days. Rum and Vodka is not uncommon even among girls these days. I feel there are other evils which are much worst than social drinking.

RK^2

neels
October 9th, 2007, 10:32 PM

Becus they ve seen mostly the ill effects of alcohol n the alcoholics in bad shape- socially, physically n financially as well.
But not all,, those who ve seen cultured drinking in their families, they don't avert to it e.g. in the military families. N other than this,,, some to girls are too advanced these days, they don mind drinks,, wine is very common,,,beer, n hard liquors also for some.

devdahiya
October 9th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Peene mei koi burai nahin par rojj na pi
Madhosh na ho pi ke,jara soch kar ji

2 peg burre nahin kabhi-2
Maine bhi liye hein abhi-2
Madhosh.....................

Dhhikaar hei gar kabhi behko nashe mein shraab ke
Aur kha jao dodde 40 kababb ke
Dekha hei bottal ko nachte kabhi
Madhosh.............

Na nikal galat shabd pee ke 2 ghuntt kissi ke shaan ke khilap
Nahin tou todd dega sarre daantt koi baap
mahine mein ek baar dil khol ke pi
Madhosh..................

Ye udhhari takat hei kuchh kaam nahin aati
Aadatt gar padd jaye tou sudhhari nahin jaati
issliye na khushi mei pi na gamm mei pi
Madhosh..................................

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Becus they ve seen mostly the ill effects of alcohol n the alcoholics in bad shape- socially, physically n financially as well.
But not all,, those who ve seen cultured drinking in their families, they don't avert to it e.g. in the military families. N other than this,,, some to girls are too advanced these days, they don mind drinks,, wine is very common,,,beer, n hard liquors also for some.

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Peene mei koi burai nahin par rojj na pi
Madhosh na ho pi ke,jara soch kar ji

2 peg burre nahin kabhi-2
Maine bhi liye hein abhi-2
Madhosh.....................

Dhhikaar hei gar kabhi behko nashe mein shraab ke
Aur kha jao dodde 40 kababb ke
Dekha hei bottal ko nachte kabhi
Madhosh.............

Na nikal galat shabd pee ke 2 ghuntt kissi ke shaan ke khilap
Nahin tou todd dega sarre daantt koi baap
mahine mein ek baar dil khol ke pi
Madhosh..................

Ye udhhari takat hei kuchh kaam nahin aati
Aadatt gar padd jaye tou sudhhari nahin jaati
issliye na khushi mei pi na gamm mei pi
Madhosh..................................

Kaka sach bolu toh mujhe pata tha aur intezaar tha aapki kavita roopi jawaab ka... bahut badhiya kaka... khair aap pee kar aur bhi achhi likhte hai... hehe

dkumars
October 9th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I don't quite agree here. Most professionally qualified girls and exposed to outside world accept social drinking these days. Rum and Vodka is not uncommon even among girls these days. I feel there are other evils which are much worst than social drinking.

RK^2

Yeah ... bahut achha sir.

netrapalsingh
October 10th, 2007, 09:40 AM
ek kahavat sunee thee kahi

"pyale se peete the jee bhar ke jeete the
gilaas se peete the murde se jeete the
lagayee jo botal hee muh se
mayat me pade najar ate the................

1. bahiyo daroo peene ke kai bahane hai ye shadee, party,.....etc.....
enjoyment ke liye peena jarooree hai mai ye nahi mantaa.

2. Sharab kee badboo muh se atee hai to logo nafrat hee karenge chae roj peo ya kabhi kabhi.... or ho sakta hai joot bhee pad jaye... bade budho ke..

ek kahavt or bhee hai nashediyo ke liye:

Bhang mange bhungda
Ganja mange ghee
Daroo mange Khussda (Jutte)
n mane to pee...............:D

Netra.....

yudhvirmor
October 10th, 2007, 09:58 AM
...:)

I think socially drinking is acceptable in urban areas across the castes and religions. Rest depends upone how someobody started drinking.. Gernally guys start in colleges and they hide from parents and then they create brawls everywhere. Most of people have the preception that after drinking they are authorized to create panic among others.

I think better approach is if parents tell their wards about advantages and disadvantages. All depends upon how open is the communication channel between youngsters and parents.

sunitahooda
October 10th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Devendra You have questioned and answered yourself. But drinking SENSIBLY and BEHAVE is simply out of control and context for MOST of jat/Indians. People purposefully drink to abuse to let others down f they have some rage in their mind towards someone in friends or family. MOst of the parents lie that boy doesn't drink and never even smoked then later he's found to be a DRUNKARD. But if one keeps himself in senses then there's no harm in drinking. But seriously most jats/Indians don't even look and behave like Men after drinking:o Aur sharabi ko sabhi Sharabi hi kehtey hain.... the Quanitity of Intake doesn't count:)

Please participate...

yudhvirmor
October 10th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Devendra You have questioned and answered yourself. But drinking SENSIBLY Aur sharabi ko sabhi Sharabi hi kehtey hain.... the Quanitity of Intake doesn't count:)

Because booze is aliegn thing to our culture. We are not like french dat we take it everyday with meal, so we gernalize everybody as Sharabi. However, Quantity and attitude does matter, when somebody booze. :):)

pnauhwar21
October 10th, 2007, 10:25 AM
While everyone agrees that excess drinking is bad, the problem is even with social drinking - even 2 pegs of beer can diminish your thinking power and an iota of error can cause accidents if you drink n drive..I don't understand any logical reasoning of even social drinking when we have seen 70% of the social drinkers exceeding the intake and creating scenes at either party, marriages etc. On top of that, if someone doesn't drink, they say that you are not enjoying life - how come drinking liquor became a parameter of enjoying life? Frankly speaking my dad drinks beer socially but I have always questioned him why its needed..you are going to smell bad..its not even tasty..n you can't drive properly endangering both yours as well as others life..

In marriages n parties, I have seen lot of my friends drinking uncontrollably (Socially) just coz its free (!!) and doing all kind of foolish things..and I enjoy more seeing their antics and laughing at their sorry state..If you want to know truth from someone, give him 4 pegs of rum/whisky and there you have it..

All you drinkers out there, give some real good reasons of drinking besides quoting '2 pegs are good for health' - we all know no body stops at 2 pegs. Give some serious reasons..

skarmveer
October 10th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Why its really needs at social functions? why its required even a single pag?

What is the test of it ? log peetey samy naak-moonh keu sikodtey hai ?

Jab koi sawad nahi hai, sehat key liyea theek nahi hai, Samaj mein bhee achchh nahi mana jata or peeney key baad hamara apney uper hee control nahi rehta fir peeney ke kya jarurat hai ?

While everyone agrees that excess drinking is bad, the problem is even with social drinking - even 2 pegs of beer can diminish your thinking power and an iota of error can cause accidents if you drink n drive..I don't understand any logical reasoning of even social drinking when we have seen 70% of the social drinkers exceeding the intake and creating scenes at either party, marriages etc. On top of that, if someone doesn't drink, they say that you are not enjoying life - how come drinking liquor became a parameter of enjoying life? Frankly speaking my dad drinks beer socially but I have always questioned him why its needed..you are going to smell bad..its not even tasty..n you can't drive properly endangering both yours as well as others life..

In marriages n parties, I have seen lot of my friends drinking uncontrollably (Socially) just coz its free (!!) and doing all kind of foolish things..and I enjoy more seeing their antics and laughing at their sorry state..If you want to know truth from someone, give him 4 pegs of rum/whisky and there you have it..

All you drinkers out there, give some real good reasons of drinking besides quoting '2 pegs are good for health' - we all know no body stops at 2 pegs. Give some serious reasons..

prashantacmet
October 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Yes brother ... i have seen many cases ... i used to go to Sonepat(my maama's house) by train... there i used to see our brothers and their activities... in my village and others village... and splly when they drink in some marriage parties or same kinda functions... i dunno how much u r aware of... but for me it was disgusting.

Wot say brother ?

bhaii............main chup-chupalla hi pada rahu.....nuhi theek rahegaa.... na to fer rolla hogga .......iss socialize arr moderate drinking ka byara majhe. ...kasek ho ya:rolleyes:

sunitahooda
October 10th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Yudhvir Ji, I meant to say that people agree to this so-called SOCIAL DRINKING but it depends HOW SOCIAL THE PERSON IS? I have heard that 1-2 pegs of rum is very good to health? And same way like mothers give Brandy to infants in winter if they suffer from cold, so if one knows his limits then nothing is bad but if they do bad after crossing the limits then who will say its good?
Because booze is aliegn thing to our culture. We are not like french dat we take it everyday with meal, so we gernalize everybody as Sharabi. However, Quantity and attitude does matter, when somebody booze. :):)

yudhvirmor
October 10th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Yudhvir Ji, s bad but if they do bad after crossing the limits then who will say its good?
I agree Sunita ji, we become passionate in excess for drinking.

mukeshkumar007
October 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
ek baar ghar maie uncle ek shaadi se thodi se pee kar aa gaye.. (social drink :)) ghar ate hi dadaji ne bera padga..dadaji ne keha re bhai yo kye hai.. uncle ne dar se sharmate huwe keha thodi si li hai..

pher dadaji ne keha ... daru chahe puri botal piwo ya ek ghoot.. bewda(drunker) to kehlayega hi :)

dkumars
October 10th, 2007, 12:57 PM

Bahut badhiya prashant... excellent...

Cooljat bhai... jawab do plzzzz... hehe

cooljat
October 10th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Well, my 2 cents on this-

I condemn mixin' Drinkin n Drivin'!!! its certainly very RISKY

Well, Bro u tell me how do u define Enjoin'?? its a Relative term...depends on person to person!! Some ppl Enjoy some things while other ppl enjoy other things....u see!! Its ur own life n ur the driver...u only better know how to Enjoy it!!!

Well, as for Harm is concerned.... u know livin' is even injurious to heatlh :p ;)
Pollution, pollitics, treated vegis/fruits, dirty drinkin water, global warming, chemicals all r harmin u ... aint u aware??? :rolleyes:

Well, on a contrary you tell me one good reason to Live :cool:??

If u ask me why I drink Beer...I wud say cuz it makes me *Feel Gud* :):):) so all in all I enjoy drinkin' n I enjoy to drink ;) I know my limit so I always be in limit, as simple as that!!!

Everyone knows whats gud n whats bad for him/her....n afterall he/she is indivdual so let her/him Enjoy his life on his/her own terms!!

Rock on
Jit

rohit62
October 10th, 2007, 01:22 PM
since when has beer started having pegs,, an don tell me someones brain is so fragile that 2 sips of beer can dimnish his thinking power

vivekdh
October 10th, 2007, 02:00 PM
yahan baat enjoy ki chal rahi hai to muje mere 1 dost ki baat yaad aati hai jo pi ker bahut acchi baaten kerta hai.
maine uss se pucha yaar ke sawad aave hai tanne peen me
wo bola bhai ye sawad ke liye nahi aftereffects ke liye pi jatti hai ;)

le 2 peg pi mere sath orr kutubminar ko nachta dekh :D

ritu
October 10th, 2007, 04:19 PM
fer kutuminar dikhi ek nahi vivek.quote=vivekdh;150855]yahan baat enjoy ki chal rahi hai to muje mere 1 dost ki baat yaad aati hai jo pi ker bahut acchi baaten kerta hai.

le 2 peg pi mere sath orr kutubminar ko nachta dekh :D[/quote]

vivekdh
October 10th, 2007, 04:30 PM
kutubminar kaa to bera nahi per wo jaroor nachta dhika thodi der me

fer kutuminar dikhi ek nahi vivek.quote=vivekdh;150855]yahan baat enjoy ki chal rahi hai to muje mere 1 dost ki baat yaad aati hai jo pi ker bahut acchi baaten kerta hai.

le 2 peg pi mere sath orr kutubminar ko nachta dekh :D[/quote]

ssindhu
October 10th, 2007, 05:19 PM

Please participate...
mistaken realisation. if i look around in my people, nobody considers drinking bad and nobody calls one drunkard if he boozes in a boozable place and drinks like civilized people like in west (mostly).

but yup i fell in india most people don't have drinking manners. they just drink till they trip. nad haryana and punjab get the credit to more than half of the liqor revenues of the government. they don't drink to drink, they drink to lose themselves--an escape from their trivial, aimless life

pnauhwar21
October 11th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Well, my 2 cents on this-

I condemn mixin' Drinkin n Drivin'!!! its certainly very RISKY

Well, as for Harm is concerned.... u know livin' is even injurious to heatlh :p ;)
Pollution, pollitics, treated vegis/fruits, dirty drinkin water, global warming, chemicals all r harmin u ... aint u aware??? :rolleyes:

Well, on a contrary you tell me one good reason to Live :cool:??

If u ask me why I drink Beer...I wud say cuz it makes me *Feel Gud* :):):) so all in all I enjoy drinkin' n I enjoy to drink ;) I know my limit so I always be in limit, as simple as that!!!

Everyone knows whats gud n whats bad for him/her....n afterall he/she is indivdual so let her/him Enjoy his life on his/her own terms!!

Rock on
Jit

Well Jit bro..I will try answering your questions but don't take it personally..end of the day its almost impossible that 2 people agree on each others opposite principles ;)

You mentioned that living is injurious to health too..pollution, dirty water, etc.. but then don't you want to correct all negative things? Don't you try to live a healthy life through your yoga n martial arts? Similarly, drinking is not really a good habit hence we should try to avoid it..

One good reason to live : Attain the knowledge of that superpower by crossing this stage of life ...

You say 'Beer makes you feel good and your always drink in limits n don't drink n drive'- I don't deny that..but let me know following things
- Whats your or that socially acceptable limit for beer or rest of the booze stuff
- In what way do you enjoy by drinking it in limits? As far as I have heard, these things give enjoyment only when you cross the limits - when u just fly in a different world oblivious of anything around you...
- And has it ever happened that you had beer with your friends and all of you were totally aware of your surroundings and could drive to your home in need be? Pls. try telling truth

I believe you know the term DUI (Driving under Influence)..I was checking some facts about DUI incidents and got this info : "Fact: A 12-ounce beer, a glass of wine, and a shot of liquor all contain about the same amount of alcohol. Half of all DUI arrests involve beer alone."

If possible, try going first few paragraphs of this link : http://www.doitnow.org/pages/806.html

Lastly, everybody does things for his enjoyment only but when that enjoyment endangers others life, it becomes dangerous and deplorable. Finally, not every drinking person is a bad person, I am sure >70% would be good human beings otherwise (you included :) ) but habits like drinking can impair his thoughts for a second and he can be responsible for someone's life n dignity..

Baki zindagi bahut chhoti hai, enjoy it the way you want but not at the cost of others..and I sincerely believe you control your friends to the accepted limit ( Do tell me though what is it?)

pnauhwar21
October 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
since when has beer started having pegs,, an don tell me someones brain is so fragile that 2 sips of beer can dimnish his thinking power

Bhai.. Non-piyakkadon ke liye 2 peg hi bahut hain..baki if you are aware then please tell, how many sips of beer or booze can diminish and how many can increase the thinking power?

cooljat
October 11th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hummm... I admire ur views bro,am not takin personaly at all :)

Well, first of all I wanna make it clear that Drinkin that too Beer n wine is my passion not any addiction/habbit at all....am very light/occasional drinker :)

Bro, almost all ppl in western world drink, its even used in their daily meals...so no harm it do if u take it in very controlled manner... like I do!

Well, excess of everything is certainly bad so is drinking....if one is addicted to it, he better get rid of the habbit otherwise ll get rid of his life ;) n yeah not to forget its indeed a bad/negative if u make it habbit.

Well, the very gud reason for livin is gud :) am impressed! btw I wrote it in a light note bro, never mind!

I dont know why but Beer makes me feel gud but certainly not the hard drinks! here're the rest answers-

1. I never drink alone...I enjoy drinkin with close buddies only
2. 2 bottles of beer is enough for one party
3. I feel light, refreshed, free after beer n enjoy it with frens but certainly not of expanse of others, we drink to enjoy not to lose :)
4. Well, always keep one non-drinkin friend like u to drive us home or otherwise we drink @ home only!
5. Am not sure about others but am always in senses cuz I never cross my limit.

As I said earlier Drinkin n Drivin is big offense, cuz ur not only endangerin ur life but fellow ppls as well.... so I strictly condemn it!

Bhai, am enjoyin my life to the fullest but certainly not at the cost of others...n I agree addiction of anything make ur life hell...but bro Yoga n Martial arts enchance ur will power so I'm sure I wont let it overpower me!

Well, now u guys must be wondering if I'm that light occasional drinker why I propaganda of it :p ... well, well, kya karoon, am like this only....u can hardly notice when I making fun seriously or vice-versa :D

Before ending, on a Serious note,....Drinkin' in excess is bad, even Drinkin is really bad if u get addicted to it....cuz it'll hang ur Liver by thread n u'll b departed soon!!

N I strongly believe what takes Drinkin a bad name in India is the ppl who get stoned n make fellow ppl life miserable :mad:

Nyways, I dont support Drinkin' am not a DAARUBAAJ Yaarr ... u ppl didnt notice my witty mood here ;) so plz dont get me wrong, n if u do....I need a drink right away :D

Cheers!!! for gud life u all...Celebrate it!!!

Rock on
Jit

Well Jit bro..I will try answering your questions but don't take it personally..end of the day its almost impossible that 2 people agree on each others opposite principles
You mentioned that living is injurious to health too..pollution, dirty water, etc.. but then don't you want to correct all negative things? Don't you try to live a healthy life through your yoga n martial arts? Similarly, drinking is not really a good habit hence we should try to avoid it..

One good reason to live : Attain the knowledge of that superpower by crossing this stage of life ...

You say 'Beer makes you feel good and your always drink in limits n don't drink n drive'- I don't deny that..but let me know following things
- Whats your or that socially acceptable limit for beer or rest of the booze stuff
- In what way do you enjoy by drinking it in limits? As far as I have heard, these things give enjoyment only when you cross the limits - when u just fly in a different world oblivious of anything around you...
- And has it ever happened that you had beer with your friends and all of you were totally aware of your surroundings and could drive to your home in need be? Pls. try telling truth

I believe you know the term DUI (Driving under Influence)..I was checking some facts about DUI incidents and got this info : "Fact: A 12-ounce beer, a glass of wine, and a shot of liquor all contain about the same amount of alcohol. Half of all DUI arrests involve beer alone."

If possible, try going first few paragraphs of this link : http://www.doitnow.org/pages/806.html

Lastly, everybody does things for his enjoyment only but when that enjoyment endangers others life, it becomes dangerous and deplorable. Finally, not every drinking person is a bad person, I am sure >70% would be good human beings otherwise (you included ) but habits like drinking can impair his thoughts for a second and he can be responsible for someone's life n dignity..

Baki zindagi bahut chhoti hai, enjoy it the way you want but not at the cost of others..and I sincerely believe you control your friends to the accepted limit ( Do tell me though what is it?)

ssindhu
October 11th, 2007, 01:53 PM
bacchanalia with two sips of beer. lolllllllllll

bsiwach
October 11th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hummm... I admire ur views bro,am not takin personaly at all

Well, first of all I wanna make it clear that Drinkin that too Beer n wine is my passion not any addiction/habbit at all....am very light/occasional drinker

Bro, almost all ppl in western world drink, its even used in their daily meals...so no harm it do if u take it in very controlled manner... like I do!

Well, excess of everything is certainly bad so is drinking....if one is addicted to it, he better get rid of the habbit otherwise ll get rid of his life ;) n yeah not to forget its indeed a bad/negative if u make it habbit.

Well, the very gud reason for livin is gud am impressed! btw I wrote it in a light note bro, never mind!

I dont know why but Beer makes me feel gud but certainly not the hard drinks! here're the rest answers-

1. I never drink alone...I enjoy drinkin with close buddies only
2. 2 bottles of beer is enough for one party
3. I feel light, refreshed, free after beer n enjoy it with frens but certainly not of expanse of others, we drink to enjoy not to lose :)
4. Well, always keep one non-drinkin friend like u to drive us home or otherwise we drink @ home only!
5. Am not sure about others but am always in senses cuz I never cross my limit.

As I said earlier Drinkin n Drivin is big offense, cuz ur not only endangerin ur life but fellow ppls as well.... so I strictly condemn it!

Bhai, am enjoyin my life to the fullest but certainly not at the cost of others...n I agree addiction of anything make ur life hell...but bro Yoga n Martial arts enchance ur will power so I'm sure I wont let it overpower me!

Well, now u guys must be wondering if I'm that light occasional drinker why I propaganda of it :p ... well, well, kya karoon, am like this only....u can hardly notice when I making fun seriously or vice-versa :D

Before ending, on a Serious note,....Drinkin' in excess is bad, even Drinkin is really bad if u get addicted to it....cuz it'll hang ur Liver by thread n u'll b departed soon!!

N I strongly believe what takes Drinkin a bad name in India is the ppl who get stoned n make fellow ppl life miserable :mad:

Nyways, I dont support Drinkin' ... u ppl didnt notice my witty mood here ;) so plz dont get me wrong, n if u do....I need a drink right away :D

Cheers!!! for gud life u all...Celebrate it!!!

Rock on
Jit

Jit, tu ek e baat lekh de n ak height badawa s beer, pher dekhan ge kukar galat prove karange tan.;):D

cooljat
October 11th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Point to be noted folks!!! :cool::p;)

U all may be aware, GH harmone n some genes r the reason for Gud height, GH harmone produced in endocrine gland called Pitutary gland which is situated in Brain...n its found out after immense Research that beer simulates pitutary gland as a result it produces more GH, consequently it increases ur height!! ;););)

It has been proved n am the livin' example in front of u ;) I'm 6'4" or 193 cms...all credit goes to continuous dose of BEER !! :D:D:D

so all dwarf/short guys n gals pay attention to this msg!!

Rock on
Jit

Jit, tu ek e baat lekh de n ak height badawa s beer, pher dekhan ge kukar galat prove karange tan.

ssindhu
October 11th, 2007, 02:51 PM

U all may be aware, GH harmone n some genes r the reason for Gud height, GH harmone produced in endocrine gland called Pitutary gland which is situated in Brain...n its found out after immense Research that beer simulates pitutary gland as a result it produces more GH, as a result it increases ur height!!

It has been proved n am the livin' example in front of u ;) I'm 6'4" or 193 cms...all credit goes to continuous dose of BEER !! :D:D:D

Rock on
Jit
pehla kyon na batayi...bechara rajpal comedian ban ga height kam hone ke karan.

sunitahooda
October 11th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Laambey sarey HERO bangey k:(

rohit62
October 11th, 2007, 03:30 PM

haahhahaha this is a real funny one seema,hope rajpal doesnt find out this secret now ,otherwise v ill have no beer to drink

sunitahooda
October 11th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Arr janu tai laamba hota tai HERO bann jata:p;)sab nai shakal arr akal joga kaam mille ja hai:DGyani Jail Singh n few stand as EXCEPTIONS;)

rohit62
October 11th, 2007, 03:39 PM

U all may be aware, GH harmone n some genes r the reason for Gud height, GH harmone produced in endocrine gland called Pitutary gland which is situated in Brain...n its found out after immense Research that beer simulates pitutary gland as a result it produces more GH, consequently it increases ur height!! ;););)

Rock on
Jit

bhai , aap jab gudaliya chalan lage hoge jabe teh beer piyan lag ge hoge na ekdum toh 1.93cm na ho.

ssindhu
October 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM
haahhahaha this is a real funny one seema,hope rajpal doesnt find out this secret now ,otherwise v ill have no beer to drink
dnt worry mate. as long as king of good times is here, we will nevr run off beer. thanx mallya

ssindhu
October 11th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Arr janu tai laamba hota tai HERO bann jata:p;)sab nai shakal arr akal joga kaam mille ja hai:DGyani Jail Singh n few stand as EXCEPTIONS;)
jiji nu nahi keh degi. tanne bera se na gyani jail singh mae indira gandhi ki akal bas ri thi. tu indira ki akal ki insult nahi kar sakti...ha ha

cooljat
October 11th, 2007, 04:11 PM
jab naa piya karta ....eibbe 10 saal hoye hein.....tab se eib tak 1 foot height badh lee ss....eib mene GH pe daata laa diya hai....kyunke ghanna sar fut liya mere darvaajo, chokhat aur bus mein :mad::(

Jokes apart...I guess we're goin offtopic again....may I request u all to get back to the very topic!! :)

thanks!

Rock on
Jit

bhai , aap jab gudaliya chalan lage hoge jabe teh beer piyan lag ge hoge na ekdum toh 1.93cm na ho.

suneet_rana
October 11th, 2007, 06:09 PM
ye aisa jahar hia jo dheere apni jakad me leta hia

ek din maine ek sardar ji se puchha aap darru kis kis din peete hai??
he replied "occasionally pee lete haie""
maine kaha "kon-2 se occasion par"
he replied " ji bas do(two) occasions par sal bhar me"
maine puchha "bas do pure saal me"
he replied "aji haa ek din tab it's rainy day and ek din tab it's not rainy day"

:)

Please participate...

rahulkumar
October 12th, 2007, 07:07 AM
i heard many stories where drunk guys beats the crap out of everyone who gets in their way. so if you have control, give it a shot. if you know you will loose it, don't even bother touching it because I am sure you don't want to hurt people you truly care about. I personally don't drink because first i hate the smell and also i don't want to become dependent on it :-)

ssindhu
October 12th, 2007, 10:44 AM
ye aisa jahar hia jo dheere apni jakad me leta hia

ek din maine ek sardar ji se puchha aap darru kis kis din peete hai??
he replied "occasionally pee lete haie""
maine kaha "kon-2 se occasion par"
he replied " ji bas do(two) occasions par sal bhar me"
maine puchha "bas do pure saal me"
he replied "aji haa ek din tab it's rainy day and ek din tab it's not rainy day"

:)
ye aisa jahar hia jo dheere apni jakad me leta hia....

ha ha most funniest thing in this thread.

may say is it's all myth. a controlled quantity of alcohol is good for assimilation of food. it's healthy.

as far as dependency is concerned, as someone pointed here, weak people can get dependent/addicted on any thing...a person, emotions, tea, gutka, hukka...any serial on tv, sport, anything....

y blame wine then?

(PS: in any case i am not advocating that drinking is good. i am just saying that controlled drinking is good.)

cooljat
October 12th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hey Guys am planing to write my autobiography :p;):p

I anounce the name today-

" THE YOGI WHO LUVED BEER " :D :D :D

ur views ll be appreciated! :cool:

Rock on!
Jit

ssindhu
October 12th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Hey Guys am planing to write my autobiography :p;):p

I anounce the name today-

" THE YOGI WHO LUVED BEER " :D :D :D

ur views ll be appreciate! :cool:

Rock on!
Jit
well then the book title can be changed to better "The Reincarnation of Osho". kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

suneet_rana
October 12th, 2007, 05:59 PM
may say is it's all myth. a controlled quantity of alcohol is good for assimilation of food. it's healthy.

itni alcohal already hamaari body me banti hia ki hamara food digest jaaye...

or jise ek baar peene ki lat lag jaati hia wo kabhi tol tol kar nahi peeta kitni uske digestion ke liye theek hiaa......

agar peena or non veg khana wrong nahi hia to why people believe in "Today is tuesday, today is Navaratri. and they dont eat non veg or drink??????

ye aisa jahar hia jo dheere apni jakad me leta hia....

ha ha most funniest thing in this thread.

as far as dependency is concerned, as someone pointed here, weak people can get dependent/addicted on any thing...a person, emotions, tea, gutka, hukka...any serial on tv, sport, anything....

y blame wine then?

(PS: in any case i am not advocating that drinking is good. i am just saying that controlled drinking is good.)

dkumars
October 12th, 2007, 06:03 PM
well then the book title can be changed to better "The Reincarnation of Osho". kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Naa rai bhai... Osho aasho nahi... woi badhiya hai...

Yogi who luved beer... kati mast naam sei yo...

ya tei budhiya ho chaali... eih ka tei dimaag sathiyagya... kimme ho bak de hai... hehe

daadi... mada majjak mein liye... kadde serious ho ja er dhoove dhoo kare mere uupper

cooljat
October 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
For ur kind Info.....Am Captain of my own soul & I dont follow anyone!!!

So the book'll be titled with that name only. period!

Rock on
Jit