PDA

View Full Version : Human Soul :)

Maniisha
October 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Hello Frnds,:)
Jst wanna share this content one thing that arrested my attention was the beauty of the concept.

When we're born, the soul we're given is split apart and half of it is given to someone else. Throughout our lives, we search for the person with the other half of our soul. Very few ever succeed.

I am blessed that we have met. In a sudden moment, warm within your loving glare, my soul said, "At last! I can rest. I have found my missing half." When this happens, it is said we have found our soul mate And we are happy and at peace. When we shared ourselves, we were engulfed in eternity, dancing in a timeless universe.

I am truly blessed because that day, my heart recognized you as a part of its own. Thank you for blessing me with you. Thank you for dreaming with me - for seeing the same future as I do. For your beautiful eyes, reminding me of the truest bliss in life, I am forever grateful for you.

I will spend an eternity, loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you everyday that I hold you as high as the stars. I am sorry that it's taken me this long to find you - I shall make it up to you, my flower, as long as we live.

I invite all members to share their views on this topic ? I mean have u ever felt so for urself or for anyone else ?

devdahiya
October 10th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I for one never felt useless in life...may be i had no time to stop and think too much about life and that the God was very kind to me.Nice thoughts Manisha....will come back on this topic shortly.

neels
October 11th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Mani tumhari post ka content padh ker mujhe Dil To Pagal Hai film ka dialogue yaad aa raha hai, "Kahin koi ek tumhare liye bana hai, jab wo milega, to Wo(Bhagwan) ek ishara karega aur tum samajh jaoge ki ye wahi hai jo tumhare liye bana hai" :).

But I wonder Kya sach mein aisa hota hai.....!!!:confused:

Maniisha
October 11th, 2007, 11:52 AM

Di..:)
Even i was searching the answer for the same...
can anyone help me out ..??

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Di..:)
Even i was searching the answer for the same...
can anyone help me out ..??

Have patience.....Aissa hi hota hei...brobbar hotta hei.

mukeshkumar007
October 11th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Have patience.....Aissa hi hota hei...brobbar hotta hei.

nai hota.....

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
nai hota.....

Kyun nahin hotta?

mukeshkumar007
October 11th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Kyun nahin hotta?

kyoun ka to nai pata bus nai hota..

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Mani tumhari post ka content padh ker mujhe Dil To Pagal Hai film ka dialogue yaad aa raha hai, "Kahin koi ek tumhare liye bana hai, jab wo milega, to Wo(Bhagwan) ek ishara karega aur tum samajh jaoge ki ye wahi hai jo tumhare liye bana hai" :).

Neel bebey there are thousands of instances in my own life where i have experienced this truth.Strange are the ways of God almighty.Nothing happens out here unplanned is my undying faith.

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 12:19 PM
kyoun ka to nai pata bus nai hota..

Okie...thanks!

dkumars
October 11th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Neel bebey there are thousands of instances in my own life where i have experienced this truth.Strange are the ways of God almighty.Nothing happens out here unplanned is my undying faith.

Good kaka... kaka aapki posts mujhe bahut achhi aur balanced lagti hai.
aap kaafi soch samajh kar likhtein hai ... par aapke jaise aur bhi bahut achha likhtein hai phir bhi aap ki posts jyada effective lagti hai... reason... apki knowlege mein aapka experience bhi ghula hota hai... issliye apne experience ko share kartein rahiye...
khaad taur par apne bure experience ko... ki hum log woh galti na kare jo aapne ki aur unse seekha...
Phir bhi... koi incidence share kariye apni post ko support karne ke liye, if u don mind:)

dkumars
October 11th, 2007, 12:29 PM

Neels... ye saare posts padh kar mujhe bhi ek dialogue yaad aata hai... DTPH ka hi hai... madhuri ke sath ek aur ladki hoti hai aur kehti hai...
"aisa kuch bhi nahi hota, jinhe hamare maa baap dhoondh lete hai wo hi woh hai jo tumhaare liye bana hai, hum ussi ko apna maan kar saari jindagi uske sath bita detein hei" --- something aisa hi dialogue tha

abb kounsa sach hai yeh toh nahi pata ... :)

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Good kaka... kaka aapki posts mujhe bahut achhi aur balanced lagti hai.
aap kaafi soch samajh kar likhtein hai ... par aapke jaise aur bhi bahut achha likhtein hai phir bhi aap ki posts jyada effective lagti hai... reason... apki knowlege mein aapka experience bhi ghula hota hai... issliye apne experience ko share kartein rahiye...
khaad taur par apne bure experience ko... ki hum log woh galti na kare jo aapne ki aur unse seekha...
Phir bhi... koi incidence share kariye apni post ko support karne ke liye, if u don mind:)

Mei Indian military Academy mein Final semester mei tha.Rohtak se merre liye ek rista aaya.....Laddki wale mujhjhe indirectly jantte thhe parr mein unke ghar nahin gaya tha kabhi.Lekin wo logg merre liye kaffi dinon se ground banna rhe thhe jiska mujhjhe patta nahin tha[infact i used to go to my Bua ji a doctor during my term break and this ladyie mother of that girl had seen me on couple of occasions]This time when i went to meet my bua ji one day.....I found this lady there[not that my visit was sheduled] and there my bua ji told about this family and requested me to meet the girl.On much insistence i went to their house and had a chat with the girl and her family members and trust me i liked every thing.When i was leaving the place her mother told me...'beta mujhjhe terre jaissa damaad chahiye......batta dou hum intezar kar lengge.Frankly i was about to say that there is no question of going back once i say yes but some how i didi not commit any thing basically because i wanted to consult my Eldest brother and Maa as it were they who shaped my life inspite of great hardships around them.Before i could discuss this matter with my brothe,i got a letter from him[he was at Secundrabad] saying he has got a proposal for me and that as soon as i pass out from the academy...i should come to secundrabad to have a look at the girl and other way round.

Mean while i got a letter from the Rohtak wala girl's father..requesting me to convey my yes or no.I was in a deli ma now.Using my brain i wrote to him and i quote," Dear Sh.......,Thanks for your kind letter.As regards to your quarry,i wish to say that my brother has seen a girl for me and he has asked me to come to Secunderabad immediately after my passing out.....! I will go there as i have great respect for him and i can't say no to his proposal. However if i don't like the girlso proposed by him,i will come back to maa and you can plan the marriage of your daughter with me within 7 days".....UNQUOTE.

I went to Secunderabad and your KAKi floored me within a minute and rest is a history.After coming back i walked down to that family at Rohtak and explained every thing to them and they said......" Riste uppar bantte hein"....We are still very god friends and the girl has two grown up children and we meet regularly and exchange pleasentries.

There are so many other instances where i felt the GOD's will around.

dkumars
October 11th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Mei Indian military Academy mein Final semester mei tha.Rohtak se merre liye ek rista aaya.....Laddki wale mujhjhe indirectly jantte thhe parr mein unke ghar nahin gaya tha kabhi.Lekin wo logg merre liye kaffi dinon se ground banna rhe thhe jiska mujhjhe patta nahin tha[infact i used to go to my Bua ji a doctor during my term break and this ladyie mother of that girl had seen me on couple of occasions]This time when i went to meet my bua ji one day.....I found this lady there[not that my visit was sheduled] and there my bua ji told about this family and requested me to meet the girl.On much insistence i went to their house and had a chat with the girl and her family members and trust me i liked every thing.When i was leaving the place her mother told me...'beta mujhjhe terre jaissa damaad chahiye......batta dou hum intezar kar lengge.Frankly i was about to say that there is no question of going back once i say yes but some how i didi not commit any thing basically because i wanted to consult my Eldest brother and Maa as it were they who shaped my life inspite of great hardships around them.Before i could discuss this matter with my brothe,i got a letter from him[he was at Secundrabad] saying he has got a proposal for me and that as soon as i pass out from the academy...i should come to secundrabad to have a look at the girl and other way round.

Mean while i got a letter from the Rohtak wala girl's father..requesting me to convey my yes or no.I was in a deli ma now.Using my brain i wrote to him and i quote," Dear Sh.......,Thanks for your kind letter.As regards to your quarry,i wish to say that my brother has seen a girl for me and he has asked me to come to Secunderabad immediately after my passing out.....! I will go there as i have great respect for him and i can't say no to his proposal. However if i don't like the girlso proposed by him,i will come back to maa and you can plan the marriage of your daughter with me within 7 days".....UNQUOTE.

I went to Secunderabad and your KAKi floored me within a minute and rest is a history.After coming back i walked down to that family at Rohtak and explained every thing to them and they said......" Riste uppar bantte hein"....We are still very god friends and the girl has two grown up children and we meet regularly and exchange pleasentries.

Thanks kakaji for sharing such a gr888 incident...

devdahiya
October 11th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Agar uski nahin hoti marzzi iss kahaani mein
Tou kyun marrte hazzarron log bharri-purri jawaani mein

Koi bhugte padda khatiya,kissi ko ruup nyara hei
Koi gorra koi peela koi tou bilkul kala hei
Koi sahukaar bachpan se,koi behaal khali hei
Agar..............

Koi foot path par sotta,koi Mehlon mein sotta hei
Koi satte laggata hei koi munh dhhak rota hei
Koi budhha bhalla changga,kahin roti jawaani hei
Agar............

Koi Maa char bachchon ki,koi vaishya bannai hei
Koi izzat pe mar jatta,koi bemaut aai hei
Jahan dekho tamasha hei,Bhagwan ki rwaani hei
Agar.................

trueblueindian
October 11th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Mei Indian military Academy mein Final semester mei tha.Rohtak se merre liye ek rista aaya........UNQUOTE.

wah kaka ........ life is full of surprises and is allways taking a tuen ahead o one's planned move and allways that god's will is better than our chosen move ..... sooner or later we realise that ....

well wot a day to come out with this fond and loving memory of your's .... many congrats ... !!!

Hey manisha really nice thoughts was so pleasent to read it all

aabhisheksirohi
October 16th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I mean have u ever felt so for urself or for anyone else ?

So close no matter how far couldn’t be much from the heart. I firmly believe that each person we meet in our lives is for a reason to teach one another something each needs and that there is true love and when love comes to you, it has to be the right place the right time and most of all you need courage to take a leap of faith to love one another with no fears doubts or regrets and most of all accept one another faults and you never try to change one another for loved as true love is courage to take that leap of faith and acceptance of who you are and who the other person is.

shweta123
October 17th, 2007, 02:39 PM
So close no matter how far couldn’t be much from the heart. I firmly believe that each person we meet in our lives is for a reason to teach one another something each needs and that there is true love and when love comes to you, it has to be the right place the right time and most of all you need courage to take a leap of faith to love one another with no fears doubts or regrets and most of all accept one another faults and you never try to change one another for loved as true love is courage to take that leap of faith and acceptance of who you are and who the other person is.

Quite difficult to understand:confused:, specially the heading & the starting line used by your goodself ! :o ! Each person we meet teaches us something but here the person concerned is "Who you can see as completing youself" ! So, off topic ka tag lagaya jaata hai !! :p

shweta123
October 17th, 2007, 04:56 PM
What I noticed here is that all the unmarried persons are saying “Pata nahin aisa hota hai kya…..” & the married ones are of the opinion that “Haan kyo nahi hota aisa” !! :rolleyes:

Well, what I personally feel about this theory is that no doubts as regards to the fact that it happens many a times that two people meet and they end up feeling that Yes, this is what completes me, this is the person whose presence, full of warmth and compassion, gives me a silent message each passing moment that ‘I’ am just a person, he is just a person, but together we both are the world! :):)

And its not that this “Complete Pair” is an unusual couple, its not that they never fight, its not that there are no misunderstandings, no issues, no egos, or they look like any Hollywood Couple ! What makes them feel as the two parts of one soul is their love and commitment for each other; their unsigned bond of staying together even beyond the frontiers of this one life, no matter in which direction the weird winds of life blow! They forget living for themselves, they inadvertently learn living for each other, they start correcting their by birth habits which they felt and even said that they could never change, just for the sake of that smile whose value outshines all materialistic valuables of this world; they start treasuring the moments of togetherness at times in the shape of enhanced and untimely smiles, at some other times by just sitting mesmerized gazing into the realms of this beautiful experience ! & before everyone reading till now sinks into the laps of sleep, let me stop here !:):)

Jaruri nahi sabke saath ho, par aisa hota to hai............ :)

kabir
October 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM

Dil to Pagal Hai was a crap flick with some very good songs. :)

crsnadar
October 17th, 2007, 05:11 PM
I think with innumerable communication tools now a days & rapidly changing technologies & rush to achieve some heights in this materialistic world...

......kahin naa kahin hum apne aap se door ja rahe hain.

But as basic human nature prevails... "Hope for the favorable outcomes".