PDA

View Full Version : US Presidential Race

kharub
October 11th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Hi There Jatlanders,

I want to contribute a tiny sum to Dr. Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign just to do my duty as a human being who believes in human rights & justice.

But as I am not a US citizen - I guess I cannot directly contribute.

Can anybody help me ..........

Can any one of our Jatlanders who is a US Citizen do it on my behalf ??

Can somebody please help me out here ??

BR
VJ

rahulkumar
October 11th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I am hoping for Ron Paul too but I don't think he will make it. The republican party only want Rudy or Romney to win and they are trying their best to push Dr. Paul to the side.

kharub
October 12th, 2007, 03:17 AM
yes ofcourse he is a far shot .....but the more fund he gets and the more time he gets to spread his word ... then more and more ignorant people like myself will realise what true conservatism means ....... and more and more people will get his good message

He is really a very very intelligent man an a person of high moral principles .....

Is there nobody who could help me out here ??

sidchhikara
October 12th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Hi There Jatlanders,

I want to contribute a tiny sum to Dr. Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign just to do my duty as a human being who believes in human rights & justice.

But as I am not a US citizen - I guess I cannot directly contribute.

Can anybody help me ..........

Can any one of our Jatlanders who is a US Citizen do it on my behalf ??

Can somebody please help me out here ??

BR
VJ

VJ,

Here is the link.......

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

don't worry about eligibility... just put in your info and thats it - you can use my address if thats a problem.

kharub
October 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks a lot for that Chikkara Bhai ........ I hope my few dollars make a difference .......