PDA

View Full Version : Jat Charity - Donation for kids

amitlamba99
October 12th, 2007, 03:02 AM
I want to donate some amount for education of young children in India. Could someone please let me know a good charity not-for-profit organization that is working towards this cause in villages of Haryana or North India.

On a broader topic, do we have any jat organization in US that helps kids in India? If not, can we create a US chapter for some charity in India where we can help from here? Just a thought.

Will appreciate some contact info for donation and how to make a donation form here.

Thanks,
Amit

rsdalal
October 12th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Jan Jagriti, based in Barhana Haryana, contact Navin Guliya, Shailender Tokas, Ramesh Lakra, Donations from US can be made through NAJC to get tax benefits.

NAJC(North american Jat Charity) based in NJ, contact Mr. Ram Arya from this site.

amitlamba99
October 20th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Thanks Mr. Dalal,
I contacted Mr.Arya for the donation. Good to know that Jatland has members working towards the cause. I will be more than happy to get involved in any role.
Thanks,
Amit

navingulia
October 20th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Dear Mr Lamba
Thanks for the interest in JJ.
Would request you to visit our website as well
www.janjagriti.com
Warm Regards
Navin Gulia

ravileo
October 20th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Respected Amit SIR

Aagar aap k pass kooch pai sa mere leeya hai toe jaroor de deeejyae.
Muje paison ki jaroorat hai.
mein bhi rural area se hoon

http://www.jatland.com/home/Ravi_Shankar_Godara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qCfUumaSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOabB5FyOU

dharmender
October 20th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Dear Amit,
Its a good thought that you took the i nitiative to make some donation for the good cause. It feels good that there are people in our community who dont forget their duties.
Inspired from you i also want to make some donations for jan jagriti.

amitlamba99
October 30th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Hello Dharmender,
It's really a good feeling when we know that our little effort makes some difference somewhere. Since you are in UAE, you can contact Mr.Navin Gulia directly to make your contribution.

Navin,
I do believe there are more people like me and Dharmender who wanted to do our little bit but don't know about programmes like Jan Jagriti. We need to advertise it in community forums and groups like Jatland so more people would be aware of JJ. I willl send an email to BAJA group (Bay Area Jat Association) in California to let them know about JJ.

Ravi,
I looked at your links and CONGRATS on your achievements. What are you doing now a days? If in India, You might also want to contact Mr. Gulia or let us know what do you wanted to do and how we can help you.

Amit

sanjaybharan
October 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
hello..to all friends and respected.

hi.. Amit lamba.. i am sanjay rathee..a 3d professional and software programmer..

you have verry good thoughts..plz let me know if u needs my creative services...well i am also planning to develop a highend 3d animation movie..on jat community,,

i can help u in advertising, documentries etc..

thanx
best regards..
rathee_san@hotmail.com

navingulia
October 30th, 2007, 08:55 PM
For supporting JJ anyone can contact me anytime. 9810245996

Unity of efforts is mandatory for success. We Jats need to understand it most. We tend to look in different directions soon.
Secondly, we tend to put in lots of ifs and buts. Any effort to grow needs full, unwavering support. Being too skeptical plays spoilsport.

JJ can recieve funds only in indian currency i.e. Rs

devdahiya
October 30th, 2007, 10:09 PM
For supporting JJ anyone can contact me anytime. 9810245996

Unity of efforts is mandatory for success. We Jats need to understand it most. We tend to look in different directions soon.
Secondly, we tend to put in lots of ifs and buts. Any effort to grow needs full, unwavering support. Being too skeptical plays spoilsport.

JJ can recieve funds only in indian currency i.e. Rs

Naveen isko thoda eleborate karo? Also spell out the concrete social work performed by the organization till date and the results achieved.That will motivate more people to join hands.People have the right to put ifs and buts and we should be open to satisfy their quest.Why feel bad about it.Take it in a supportive manner.It is not important that all should think in a singular way...infact diverse thoughts make better presentation of things.Cheers!

navingulia
October 31st, 2007, 09:27 AM
Dev Sir,
The details of all activities and results is available on JJ website www.janjagriti.com
and also in the jan jagriti thread in social respo forum on jatland too.

As for the ifs and buts, i think we need to see how a sikh organisation would work and how a jat organisation would work. A jat organisation has to spend all its time on the internal strife and differeces.

When a small sapling is planted, it needs water, maybe a supporting stick, good sunshine and it will grow into a strong tree. But if in the begining, its dry and strong wind and scorching sun, then it is bound to burn down.

ifs and buts are the easiest things to throw in. i would request that people throw in some resources and efforts.

Regards
Navin Gulia

devdahiya
October 31st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Dev Sir,
The details of all activities and results is available on JJ website www.janjagriti.com
and also in the jan jagriti thread in social respo forum on jatland too.

As for the ifs and buts, i think we need to see how a sikh organisation would work and how a jat organisation would work. A jat organisation has to spend all its time on the internal strife and differeces.

When a small sapling is planted, it needs water, maybe a supporting stick, good sunshine and it will grow into a strong tree. But if in the begining, its dry and strong wind and scorching sun, then it is bound to burn down.

ifs and buts are the easiest things to throw in. i would request that people throw in some resources and efforts.

Regards
Navin Gulia

Not getting the point still.There is a difference between a sapling and this kinda organization navin.When i wish to donate something,i have the reasons to ask myself as to.... WHY AM I DOING IT,IS THE MONEY I AM DONATING IS BEING UTILIZED THE WAY I WISHED IT TO BE UTILIZED,AND OFCOURSE IS THE VERY PURPOSE OF THE ORGANIZATION BEING REALIZED?These are the commomn questions which crop in the minds of people and we should be ready to answer them in a most appropriate manner and should not appear to be in a hurry and impatient about the whole concept.People will be more than happy to contribute maximum[even beyond their capacity] provided they get convinced on the above aspects.When i said that ACHIEVEMENT of the organization since its inception needs to be told IN A FEW WORDS,i wanted you to do that.Thread in focus is known to people and has beem read often.

Let me tell you Navin that there is no dearth of Good jats provided there is sincerity of purpose and tons of patience to put up a selfless face through our deeds else it is ONE OF THOSE THINGS.Let us sit down some day and RE-WRITE the whole chapter again and let people give their suggestions.Based on the broader suggestions,let us make a STANDARD OPERATINGH PROCEEDURE[no deviation from that ever once adopted].I am 100% sure that people are not convinced yet about our ability and credentials.Let them take their time and meanwhile let us put our head down and do something concrete on ground in a most selfless manner.My best wishes are with the organization but i myself have not been able to muster that courage to take a proper dip so far.We have a long way to go really.our shortfalls must be discussed and highlighted so that we can improve our standards and can generate an easy and volunteer acceptability from masses.Let us be ready for a secrutiny at each stage.....? God speed!LET THE BEST COME OUT ULTIMATELY.

navingulia
October 31st, 2007, 01:20 PM
Dev Sir
1. what can be more success than the fact that every penny has been utilised for providing some educative facility to village children.
Not a penny has been spent on setting up offices or infrastructure.
2. There are Jat Sabha buildings in every city worth crores but not a penny reaches the village.
3. a) Bhai Ramesh has seen me nearly faint out of heat stroke in village. There has been innumerable days i have sat there teaching the kids pouring water over my head to keep my temperature down (as my body doesnt work). b) Ramesh despite being in sevice has always been there. c) Sunita has been taking classes d) Vikas has been going by bike from delhi to take classes e) Jitender has been handling the website, arranging xanxa visit. There has been so many people working without having a single penny as salary. if that is not sincerity nothing can be.
4. since the begining have i or others associated with JJ prevented anyone from getting involved, have we prevented anyone from discussing, giving inputs, taking on responsibility. No, we have never stopped anyone.
5. Out of my 950 posts on jatland 500 have been only to discuss JJ and social work.
I dont think we need to re-invent the wheel or wipe the blackboard clean. We can proceed from where we are.
Regards
Navin Gulia

navingulia
October 31st, 2007, 01:35 PM
aap ai bataao sir, JJ mai kit kami rah rahi sai. we can work on the things together.

navingulia
October 31st, 2007, 06:13 PM
i feel, dreams like JJ need contribution of efforts and resources more than ideas and thoughts.
everyone should jump in and shovel a little, we can achieve a lot.

msingh
October 31st, 2007, 09:14 PM
Let me tell you Navin that there is no dearth of Good jats provided there is sincerity of purpose and tons of patience to put up a selfless face through our deeds else it is ONE OF THOSE THINGS.

Let us sit down some day and RE-WRITE the whole chapter again and let people give their suggestions.Based on the broader suggestions,let us make a STANDARD OPERATINGH PROCEEDURE[no deviation from that ever once adopted].I am 100% sure that people are not convinced yet about our ability and credentials.Let them take their time and meanwhile let us put our head down and do something concrete on ground in a most selfless manner.My best wishes are with the organization but i myself have not been able to muster that courage to take a proper dip so far.We have a long way to go really.our shortfalls must be discussed and highlighted so that we can improve our standards and can generate an easy and volunteer acceptability from masses.Let us be ready for a secrutiny at each stage.....? God speed!LET THE BEST COME OUT ULTIMATELY.

i am just so surprised that that this is comming for Dev Bhai...
This is known to everybody on JATLAND Dev Bhai how sincere Navin is towards the JANJAGRITI and uplifting the status of rural kids,
and rest of the members are also trying there best to help the kids in their own best way,

I think we cannot question his sincereity over here,

devdahiya
November 1st, 2007, 07:20 AM
i am just so surprised that that this is comming for Dev Bhai...
This is known to everybody on JATLAND Dev Bhai how sincere Navin is towards the JANJAGRITI and uplifting the status of rural kids,
and rest of the members are also trying there best to help the kids in their own best way,

I think we cannot question his sincereity over here,

Manisha,thats where we are different indviduals.I have not questioned his sincereity.What i said has logic and substanc.Let us not que up for the hack of it.Have faith in me and my sincereity also.I don't follow things on the basis of here say because i am a realist.I admire Navin and his spirits but that is a different matter all together.I loath Hero worshiping for sure.Surprisingly you found no logic in what i said...strange bebey...very strange!

devdahiya
November 1st, 2007, 07:31 AM
aap ai bataao sir, JJ mai kit kami rah rahi sai. we can work on the things together.

There are many short comings bhai....Not from your side but the way it is percieved and is working.I will be the first person to contribute maximum in terms of any kind of support to your brain child the day i feel things have moved in that direction.I will send you my obsevations and suggestions in detail.Meanwhile keep doing your best which you and Khushi had been doing.Let us not be emotional about things....Practical...YES!

navingulia
November 1st, 2007, 11:24 AM
Dearest Dev Sir,
ofcourse it will be great to get any guidance from you. in fact sir, it would be great if you take on JJ
we have always looked for your blessing and guidance and of all senior and respected members of jatland.
JJ cannot be reffered to as 'my' brainchild, whatever has been decided has been discussed in the threads. inputs and involvements have always been invited on JJ.
in fact, in my recent mails to nitin bhai i have mentioned that maybe i am not competent enough to manage organisational part. i am more qualified to teach children only something i ve been doing for 12 years now.
JJ has always been open and is.

Another factor comes when people discuss village. Well, we ve always said that we could add more villages provided we have resources to do so. And Barhana is not my village. My village is Kheri Jet and people there always complain that why i dont work there but then we have to start from somewhere.

Lastly JJ's success can be seen in the village. Children not going to any school even have started speaking and reading english and hindi. Children come and spend creative time at JJ reading and learning instead of whiling time in the sreets.

if we wish to expand jj's experience to other villages we need more resources and more volunteers.

i and all jj members request you to take on jj

devdahiya
November 1st, 2007, 12:09 PM
Dearest Dev Sir,
ofcourse it will be great to get any guidance from you. in fact sir, it would be great if you take on JJ
we have always looked for your blessing and guidance and of all senior and respected members of jatland.
JJ cannot be reffered to as 'my' brainchild, whatever has been decided has been discussed in the threads. inputs and involvements have always been invited on JJ.
in fact, in my recent mails to nitin bhai i have mentioned that maybe i am not competent enough to manage organisational part. i am more qualified to teach children only something i ve been doing for 12 years now.
JJ has always been open and is.

Another factor comes when people discuss village. Well, we ve always said that we could add more villages provided we have resources to do so. And Barhana is not my village. My village is Kheri Jet and people there always complain that why i dont work there but then we have to start from somewhere.

Lastly JJ's success can be seen in the village. Children not going to any school even have started speaking and reading english and hindi. Children come and spend creative time at JJ reading and learning instead of whiling time in the sreets.

if we wish to expand jj's experience to other villages we need more resources and more volunteers.

i and all jj members request you to take on jj

My dear Navin, on the very outset let me tell you that JJ is your brain child and it will remain so ever.....That is a truth and no discussion is possible on that.Secondly i feel honoured when you asked me to take over Jj...thanks brother but frankly i am not in a position to take on such a big responsibility when i do not have that kind of quality time at my disposal being tied up in so many worldly things.The day i have done my material things,i will take on such venture and invest my total quality time and energies in a totaly selfless manner but then i can't predict that day as life has its strange ways.If i can not be on ground 24 into 7,i will not be able to do justice to tht job.So kindly carry on regardless of things.I will give my mind shortly towards improving JJ.Thanks bhai.

jitendershooda
November 1st, 2007, 03:34 PM
There are many short comings bhai....Not from your side but the way it is percieved and is working.I will be the first person to contribute maximum in terms of any kind of support to your brain child the day i feel things have moved in that direction.I will send you my obsevations and suggestions in detail.Meanwhile keep doing your best which you and Khushi had been doing.Let us not be emotional about things....Practical...YES!

My dear Navin, on the very outset let me tell you that JJ is your brain child and it will remain so ever.....That is a truth and no discussion is possible on that.Secondly i feel honoured when you asked me to take over Jj...thanks brother but frankly i am not in a position to take on such a big responsibility when i do not have that kind of quality time at my disposal being tied up in so many worldly things.The day i have done my material things,i will take on such venture and invest my total quality time and energies in a totaly selfless manner but then i can't predict that day as life has its strange ways.If i can not be on ground 24 into 7,i will not be able to do justice to tht job.So kindly carry on regardless of things.I will give my mind shortly towards improving JJ.Thanks bhai.

Dev ji, seriously I dont find what do you mean and Navin bhai understood by word "Brain child". If it is means that JJ was thought of Navin then I agree with you but if it means that he is driving JJ forcefully acording to him, then I differ. As he always asked for suggestions and it is mentioned severally on jatland and JJ site too. He always asks inputs from the members and feedbacks too. You also please come forward as JJ would be benefitted more by your suggestions even then some other kind of support. JJ need some expereinced members like you who can contribute in either way ... Money, Material, time like on JL or in personal mail loops. Its ok that you are not in a position to be on field or spent time too much but sir atleast come with JJ through your suggestions may be here on JL

Sir, I have also put one thread few days back and asked members to come up with suggestions or doubts if any. They can directly call and JJ can arrange their visit to village site, so that they can directly see what is going on and where their money will go? But these things comes later, first thing is participation of any kind. I have not seen any replies to that thread, atleast members come up, stood up for questions even or may be blamings ... so that JJ can remove the doubts. The simple thing is just spare time if you wish to really help; for a day and come up to barhana to see the things on ground and efforts done. Merely sitting and typing will not serve the purpose and remove the doubts in mind.

Dev ji, looking for your healthy suggestions. aap kae bari itne nirashavadi kyon ho jate ho ... balkan ka honsla badhaya karo Dev ji. :)

navingulia
November 2nd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Friends,
Bhai Amit Chhillar met me yesterday. He has promised a monthly 5000Rs for Jan Jagriti expences. and has also offered to help generate support, funds and resources for JJ.
It is very kind, understanding and generous of him to support the JJ cause.
Thanks

If JJ gets support this way, we will take JJ activities to every village.

jitendershooda
November 2nd, 2007, 09:59 AM
Friends,
Bhai Amit Chhillar met me yesterday. He has promised a monthly 5000Rs for Jan Jagriti expences. and has also offered to help generate support, funds and resources for JJ.
Thanks

Bahut badhiya Amit bhai .... keep it up!!!

Nue jat bhai je gail aave to honsla sa banya rahega .... er iss kaam ne aage tahi le jyavange.

navingulia
November 2nd, 2007, 12:54 PM
JJ meet will be organised in the Jan Jagriti Bhawan, village Barhana on 11th november at 10.30am.
JJ activities will be discussed and planned. New visitors can see the JJ activities going on.
Lunch will be at village only. We will disperse by 3pm

Barhana is 1 hr drive from delhi. (even within delhi we take more time). So coming to the village wont be difficult. Transport arrangements will be made for those who cant make it on their own and wish to attend. They can join with one or the other member going from ncr.

Please contact me on 9810245996 (for any information/assisstance.)

ram6april
November 2nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
well... as i gone throgh few threads today.. n one thing i didnt like is...... for Naveen gulia.... Sir i do appriciate ur work for comunity n i honur u for that .. but why u choose same date as Mr Dev already planned to hav a meet in delhi/gurgaon.. n than u jumped in n put a meet on same date.....here things shows kinda complex... if i m wrong here i m sorry... but if its write that u werw aware of meet n than planned for urs one.. is tottaly wrong...

For Mr Dev Dahiya.....
as i think u never been to Village Barhana where JJ working... u cant say that they are not doing much towards.... best thing for u is that u go there n hav a look n suggest.. n contribute ur time... n mind...

i know i m not in position to do much for society now.. but i will bounce back.. n do much more ppl expect from me....right now Naveen sir doing his best we only hav to help him as much as possible.........

if my words make wrong sense i m extremly sorry....

but thats truth that we JAT hav complex.....its hard to ignore.....

with regards
Ram

navingulia
November 2nd, 2007, 08:44 PM
Ramlal Sir,
1. This meet is same as the other one. We hadnot decided a time and venue and things werent working out. Since village was being discussed i said lets meet in village.
2. Myself and our dearest and respected dev sir have had a discussion here. Please dont take it as anything more.
3. I have personally requested Dev Sir to be guest of honour at thie meet.
There is no complex and no difference. I can do anything at Dev sir's direction.

ritu
November 16th, 2007, 05:13 AM
very nice .may god bless amit.on my next trip to india and that would be very soon .i will try to to meet u Navin and donate some amount for jj association.keep it up.may god bless u naveen and ur wife.
Friends,
Thanks

navingulia
November 16th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Ritu ji, very kind of you to appreciate, we will look forward to your visit to JJ

dkumars
November 16th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Not getting the point still.There is a difference between a sapling and this kinda organization navin.When i wish to donate something,i have the reasons to ask myself as to.... WHY AM I DOING IT,IS THE MONEY I AM DONATING IS BEING UTILIZED THE WAY I WISHED IT TO BE UTILIZED,AND OFCOURSE IS THE VERY PURPOSE OF THE ORGANIZATION BEING REALIZED?These are the commomn questions which crop in the minds of people and we should be ready to answer them in a most appropriate manner and should not appear to be in a hurry and impatient about the whole concept.People will be more than happy to contribute maximum[even beyond their capacity] provided they get convinced on the above aspects.When i said that ACHIEVEMENT of the organization since its inception needs to be told IN A FEW WORDS,i wanted you to do that.Thread in focus is known to people and has beem read often.

Let me tell you Navin that there is no dearth of Good jats provided there is sincerity of purpose and tons of patience to put up a selfless face through our deeds else it is ONE OF THOSE THINGS.Let us sit down some day and RE-WRITE the whole chapter again and let people give their suggestions.Based on the broader suggestions,let us make a STANDARD OPERATINGH PROCEEDURE[no deviation from that ever once adopted].I am 100% sure that people are not convinced yet about our ability and credentials.Let them take their time and meanwhile let us put our head down and do something concrete on ground in a most selfless manner.My best wishes are with the organization but i myself have not been able to muster that courage to take a proper dip so far.We have a long way to go really.our shortfalls must be discussed and highlighted so that we can improve our standards and can generate an easy and volunteer acceptability from masses.Let us be ready for a secrutiny at each stage.....? God speed!LET THE BEST COME OUT ULTIMATELY.

I am agreed with u Dev Saahb but Navins points are also valid. As he is working sincerely he might felt bad that someone is questioning his and groups sincerty.

Bhai Navin JI we can understand and feel ur emotions. You are a true man and putting ur best possible efforts but brother if u r awaken and a few more people that is not going to make a big change until mass is not involved in this very social activity. So, as Dev kaka said that there is no dearth of people who can join hands with u but they should be convinced first. You can understand the fact that for a stranger is it not so easy to get into such things without enquiry. No bhai, he must be fully convinced first then he may come out as productive as you are. The only thing is gaining faith that JJ is really working honestly(Here, I do not mean JJ lacking something or not same sort).
Bhai there are 100s of other sites of similar kind but do u really think that they all are honest and sicere towards their duty??? Same way for a new comer its difficult to trust JJ or anyother site until he is satisfied. Thats the basic question.

And bhai jab insaan kaam karta hai na toh woh saraahna chahta hai, ye fidrat hai insaan ki. Aaapko laga ki aapki image par unguli uthaai jaa raahi hai, par aisa bilkul nahi hai bhai. I think kaka ka ye personal question nahi tha. Woh hum sab ko represent kar rahe hai yaha par.

ritu
November 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM
hey devender what is their to understand.jj is a charity based organisation working for the education of rural kids.i do not understand people go to temple and donate money most of the times for their own selfish desires.like ki hey ram ji mere chorra hoga to me itnne pisse duga so and so.help karni hai to karo er ghana hi explaination chahaiye to jaake dekh aayo.at least yaha pe jo log help karna chahate hai onke man me doubt to na daalo.come on guys instead of questioning him and wasting his time to answer ur queries let him do his job .
I am agreed with u Dev Saahb but Navins points are also valid. As he is working sincerely he might felt bad that someone is questioning his and groups sincerty.

Bhai Navin JI we can understand and feel ur emotions. You are a true man and putting ur best possible efforts but brother if u r awaken and a few more people that is not going to make a big change until mass is not involved in this very social activity. So, as Dev kaka said that there is no dearth of people who can join hands with u but they should be convinced first. You can understand the fact that for a stranger is it not so easy to get into such things without enquiry. No bhai, he must be fully convinced first then he may come out as productive as you are. The only thing is gaining faith that JJ is really working honestly(Here, I do not mean JJ lacking something or not same sort).
Bhai there are 100s of other sites of similar kind but do u really think that they all are honest and sicere towards their duty??? Same way for a new comer its difficult to trust JJ or anyother site until he is satisfied. Thats the basic question.

And bhai jab insaan kaam karta hai na toh woh saraahna chahta hai, ye fidrat hai insaan ki. Aaapko laga ki aapki image par unguli uthaai jaa raahi hai, par aisa bilkul nahi hai bhai. I think kaka ka ye personal question nahi tha. Woh hum sab ko represent kar rahe hai yaha par.

navingulia
November 16th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Bhai Devender,
Dekho yaar, sincerity tai mai ke prove karunga
*If i write down the mota mota account of JJ expences for last 3 years, will people trust me?
*If i give detailed account, will people trust me?
*If i show all bills, will people trust me?
*if i take people to meet all guys who donated and all guys who were paid by jj, will people trust me?
*if i take people to village and they see jj staff only sweeping, mopping and teaching without electricity in 45degree heat, will people trust me?
*if i show an account in which i, a retired army cadet getting 8000Rs as pension have spent over 50,000rs from my pocket for Jj, will people trust me?

I am BA, BSC, MA, MCM, NET lectureship in computer applications(the first to get that in india), i give up a choice to have a lecturer job by prestigious mdu and National Defence Academy to work for JJ, will people trust me?

The thread on JJ in this forum has complete discussions on JJ. The website has its details and pics, i am there 24x7 for answering any queries/arange visits to village.

1. bhaai jitender hooda paid 15000rs from his pocket and thanks to his efforts we have a website.
2. bhai vikas narwal travelled from delhi by his bike on innumerous occasions to take classes without charging a penny.
3. shiv karan stayed for 7 months in village(aranged by jj) to teach kids without a penny salary and in this course had chicken guinea fever too but stil continued.
4. Bharti sindhu, sunita hooda, pooja sharma, khushi took classes without charging a penny.
5. Ramesh Lakra despite being serving officer found all time and contributed with his efforts and resources both.

till what time can we prove sincerity?

if you say jj can be more professional, i agree but we will need more resources than 11000Rs a month and more staff than 'navin gulia'

when people walk upto Jat Bhawans/Associations in cities and contribute lakhs and crores in big functions, what money reaches the village? who is benefitted?

mandir ki seedhi pe apna naam likhwaane ke liye to log lakh rupae de dete hain, gaaon me, jamen pe unko sincerity kaise yaad aa jaati hai?

mai ungliyon se nahin darta. kitni hi uthh jaayen, mai kaam karta rahunga. mai na to superstar huun ki meri trp kam ho jaayegi, na mai politician huun ke mere vote kam ho jaayenge.

jiske paas aankh khol ke dekhne ka bhi time nahin hai, wo trust bhi kya karega

haan logon se ye hi request hai ke jo jaise help kar sake kare
jo words se encourage kar sake to bhi theek hai
jo finances/resource se kare wo bhi theek hai
jo efforts kar sake wo bhi theek hai
jo jaise judna chaahe 'welcome'

aur ye mat sochna ke mai naraaz hounga, it doesnt matter

navingulia
November 16th, 2007, 06:07 PM
haan ye jaroor hai ki agar baar baar ye explaination na deni paden to shayad wahi time JJ ke kaam me use ho jaay.

and Yes, let me Thank Shashi Ji for contributing 7000Rs on recent JJ visit by her.

dkumars
November 16th, 2007, 07:05 PM
hey devender what is their to understand.jj is a charity based organisation working for the education of rural kids.i do not understand people go to temple and donate money most of the times for their own selfish desires.like ki hey ram ji mere chorra hoga to me itnne pisse duga so and so.help karni hai to karo er ghana hi explaination chahaiye to jaake dekh aayo.at least yaha pe jo log help karna chahate hai onke man me doubt to na daalo.come on guys instead of questioning him and wasting his time to answer ur queries let him do his job .

Ritu Madam Ji... first thing try to understand the fact and understand the actual meaning written in the earlier post. Do not go to words only. If u feel i insulted Navin by the earlier pst then a sincere sorry and will not post related to this.

Secondly, madam this is an open forum and discussion is obvious. Neither i poked my finger on navin nor i used bad words but still u wanna take it that way then ur wish... 1000 baar lo ji. And please try to learn treat ppl
"help karni hai to karo er ghana hi explaination chahaiye to jaake dekh aayo" --- do u really think u r the only person working for this??? or u only have emotions/attachment. Madam gussa sabko aata hai par please usko sehna seekho. Itni jaldi ulti mat karo.
This way u r making Navin also against me as he will feel m answering u who favored him but m not worried. I haven asked anything wrong and gave proper respect.

"at least yaha pe jo log help karna chahate hai onke man me doubt to na daalo" --- Mere daalne se doubt dall jayenge kya... agar haan .. toh woh help karne waale nahi hai... woh behkaave mein help kar rahe hai... jo sach mein help karega usko kabhi doubts nahi aayega.

come on guys instead of questioning him and wasting his time to answer ur queries let him do his job--- Madam humne kisi ke haath pair nahi baandhe ki kaam na kar sakke. Mein bhi iss sansatha se judana chahta tha issliye iss thread mein aaya tha baar baar. Aur ye meri duty aur hakk hai ki jiss cheej se mein judd raha hoon uske baare mein jaanch padtal kar loon chaahe woh raja harishchander ki hi kyu na ho.
Madam ji ungaliya har achhe insaan par uthti hai, usko ye sab sehna hota hai aur yahaan par to kisi ki sincerety par doubt bhi nahi kiya gaya just Dev Kaka ne kuch poocha tha aur mujhe bhi unka question theik likha nahi toh madam samaj sewa/ social work kahi bhi kaise hi kiya jaa sakta hai... jaroori nahi jaton ke gaaon mein ya india mein hi... insaan africa mein bhi rehte hai aur ye sewa insaanyiyat ki hai... mujhse jitna hota hai mein koshish karta hoon karne ki apni company ke thru community service camps attend kar ke kannad logo ki...

toh please baat ko samajhiye kya likha hai ... bhaawnao ko samajhiye, please blindly ans mat deejiye... mein samajh raha hoon ki aapko gussa aaya navin par question uthte dekh kar(jab ki koi question/ ungali unki honesty par nahi hai) par please apne gusse ko shaant rakhiye...

agar aap pyaar se ye hi baat likh deti to mujhe itna badda reply nahi dena padta...

dkumars
November 16th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Bhai Devender,
Dekho yaar, sincerity tai mai ke prove karunga
*If i write down the mota mota account of JJ expences for last 3 years, will people trust me?
*If i give detailed account, will people trust me?
*If i show all bills, will people trust me?
*if i take people to meet all guys who donated and all guys who were paid by jj, will people trust me?
*if i take people to village and they see jj staff only sweeping, mopping and teaching without electricity in 45degree heat, will people trust me?
*if i show an account in which i, a retired army cadet getting 8000Rs as pension have spent over 50,000rs from my pocket for Jj, will people trust me?

I am BA, BSC, MA, MCM, NET lectureship in computer applications(the first to get that in india), i give up a choice to have a lecturer job by prestigious mdu and National Defence Academy to work for JJ, will people trust me?

The thread on JJ in this forum has complete discussions on JJ. The website has its details and pics, i am there 24x7 for answering any queries/arange visits to village.

1. bhaai jitender hooda paid 15000rs from his pocket and thanks to his efforts we have a website.
2. bhai vikas narwal travelled from delhi by his bike on innumerous occasions to take classes without charging a penny.
3. shiv karan stayed for 7 months in village(aranged by jj) to teach kids without a penny salary and in this course had chicken guinea fever too but stil continued.
4. Bharti sindhu, sunita hooda, pooja sharma, khushi took classes without charging a penny.
5. Ramesh Lakra despite being serving officer found all time and contributed with his efforts and resources both.

till what time can we prove sincerity?

if you say jj can be more professional, i agree but we will need more resources than 11000Rs a month and more staff than 'navin gulia'

when people walk upto Jat Bhawans/Associations in cities and contribute lakhs and crores in big functions, what money reaches the village? who is benefitted?

mandir ki seedhi pe apna naam likhwaane ke liye to log lakh rupae de dete hain, gaaon me, jamen pe unko sincerity kaise yaad aa jaati hai?

mai ungliyon se nahin darta. kitni hi uthh jaayen, mai kaam karta rahunga. mai na to superstar huun ki meri trp kam ho jaayegi, na mai politician huun ke mere vote kam ho jaayenge.

jiske paas aankh khol ke dekhne ka bhi time nahin hai, wo trust bhi kya karega

haan logon se ye hi request hai ke jo jaise help kar sake kare
jo words se encourage kar sake to bhi theek hai
jo finances/resource se kare wo bhi theek hai
jo efforts kar sake wo bhi theek hai
jo jaise judna chaahe 'welcome'

aur ye mat sochna ke mai naraaz hounga, it doesnt matter

Bhai Navin aap bhi bahut galat le gaye meri baton ko... hamein koi a/c ya hisaab nahi chahiye bhai... mei hota koun hoon aapse aapki sansatha ke baare mein poochne wala... sincerety ka matlab ye toh nahi ki post mein a/c batana shuru kar de...

bhai agar aap kaise sab manage karte hai, kharcha kaha se aata hai, kya kya activities hai, jaanto tak hi simit hai kya, ye sab information dete toh achha rehta.

Aapke goals kya hai(i mean kuch gaoun ko lakhya rekha ho)... JL kitna contribute kar raha hai... koun jyada contribute kar raha hai(iss se motivation milta hai, jaise aapne likha Jitu ne 15k n shashi ne 7k doate kiya... i also felt that Rs 100 hi sahi par kuch toh contribute karna hai) aur wagarah wagarh.

Par bhai afsoos aap galat matlab nikal le gaye baat ka. Chalo koi nahi misunderstanding ho sakti hai, mein aapko nahi samajh paya ya aap mujhe nahi samajh paaye.bhai agar aapko lagta hai ki reply karne se time waste ho raha hai toh beshaak mat karo. JJ mein invest kiya time fruitful rahega, taha toh time waste hi hai sachhai mein.

Par bhai ek baat kehna chaahunga ki 1-2 aadmi se kabhi bahut bada nahi honewala... isske liye sab log chahiye aur iss group ko(jan) ko jagirit karna bhi JJ ka motto hai(i suppose), toh bhai agar aap mujhe, kaka, kisi ko bhi concince karte ho toh woh bhi aap JJ ka hi kaam kar rahe ho.
Chalo bhai apna kaam achhe se karte raho... bhagwaan kare hum sab aapke saath iss shubh kaam mein haath bataye.... All the very best:)

navingulia
November 16th, 2007, 08:11 PM
1. bhaai maine bura nahin maana
2. mera ye jawab apke liye hi nahin, bahut se logon ke liye hai.
3. mera dev sir se koi difference nahin hai, maine unki direct ki hui kisi baat ko mana nahin kiya hai
4. jo jj se judna chahta hai wo itnna effort to kare ki JJ thread padh le aur jj ki website padh le. aur fir koi question hai to mujhe phone kar le.

hum gaaon me sab bachhon ko padhaate hain chaahe wo jat ho, baaman ho, chhipi ho, khaatti ho, sc/st ho ya muslim ho.

dkumars
November 16th, 2007, 11:10 PM
1. bhaai maine bura nahin maana
2. mera ye jawab apke liye hi nahin, bahut se logon ke liye hai.
3. mera dev sir se koi difference nahin hai, maine unki direct ki hui kisi baat ko mana nahin kiya hai
4. jo jj se judna chahta hai wo itnna effort to kare ki JJ thread padh le aur jj ki website padh le. aur fir koi question hai to mujhe phone kar le.

hum gaaon me sab bachhon ko padhaate hain chaahe wo jat ho, baaman ho, chhipi ho, khaatti ho, sc/st ho ya muslim ho.

chalo bhai chodo inn sab ko... aap ek achha kaam kar rahe hai... hum sabhi logo ko bhi prrit karte raha karo... shahyad hum bhi aapko dekh aapke saath ho lein

all the very bst bhai...

ritu
November 17th, 2007, 03:28 AM
yes,devender if u really wanted to join his sanstha u could have called him.u wrote in one of ur earlier posts that people can not just donate for the charites on sites.so just wanted to remind u naveen is a warrior,survivor and hero of jatland.and at least jatland is not just any site and so is naveen for us. .if people can think of spending 50,000 rs for a jat meet just to have a get together why can not they collect that much money for donation to jj.i am really sorry if u think i insulted u .nothing personal against u.and no more comments from side
Ritu Madam Ji... first thing try to understand the fact and understand the actual meaning written in the earlier post. Do not go to words only. If u feel i insulted Navin by the earlier pst then a sincere sorry and will not post related to this.

Secondly, madam this is an open forum and discussion is obvious. Neither i poked my finger on navin nor i used bad words but still u wanna take it that way then ur wish... 1000 baar lo ji. And please try to learn treat ppl
"help karni hai to karo er ghana hi explaination chahaiye to jaake dekh aayo" --- do u really think u r the only person working for this??? or u only have emotions/attachment. Madam gussa sabko aata hai par please usko sehna seekho. Itni jaldi ulti mat karo.
This way u r making Navin also against me as he will feel m answering u who favored him but m not worried. I haven asked anything wrong and gave proper respect.

"at least yaha pe jo log help karna chahate hai onke man me doubt to na daalo" --- Mere daalne se doubt dall jayenge kya... agar haan .. toh woh help karne waale nahi hai... woh behkaave mein help kar rahe hai... jo sach mein help karega usko kabhi doubts nahi aayega.

come on guys instead of questioning him and wasting his time to answer ur queries let him do his job--- Madam humne kisi ke haath pair nahi baandhe ki kaam na kar sakke. Mein bhi iss sansatha se judana chahta tha issliye iss thread mein aaya tha baar baar. Aur ye meri duty aur hakk hai ki jiss cheej se mein judd raha hoon uske baare mein jaanch padtal kar loon chaahe woh raja harishchander ki hi kyu na ho.
Madam ji ungaliya har achhe insaan par uthti hai, usko ye sab sehna hota hai aur yahaan par to kisi ki sincerety par doubt bhi nahi kiya gaya just Dev Kaka ne kuch poocha tha aur mujhe bhi unka question theik likha nahi toh madam samaj sewa/ social work kahi bhi kaise hi kiya jaa sakta hai... jaroori nahi jaton ke gaaon mein ya india mein hi... insaan africa mein bhi rehte hai aur ye sewa insaanyiyat ki hai... mujhse jitna hota hai mein koshish karta hoon karne ki apni company ke thru community service camps attend kar ke kannad logo ki...

toh please baat ko samajhiye kya likha hai ... bhaawnao ko samajhiye, please blindly ans mat deejiye... mein samajh raha hoon ki aapko gussa aaya navin par question uthte dekh kar(jab ki koi question/ ungali unki honesty par nahi hai) par please apne gusse ko shaant rakhiye...

agar aap pyaar se ye hi baat likh deti to mujhe itna badda reply nahi dena padta...

shashiverma
November 17th, 2007, 09:39 AM
With due respect to all your emotions and sentiments...I would like to add few lines....
We all have a softer part (emotions..nd....) and most of the time it dictates what we say. And frankly speaking that helps a lot to build the passion needed to do such kind of work. But it would be good that we ensure that it contributes positively to the work. I am too small to say but i am sure you all would agree that to carry such work we need to be balanced as well. So before making any statement about anything do ensure that it does not effect the cause in a negative way.
Our unintentional words may spoil the sweetness of someones effort. So be careful before you say or write anything. Just do not take things in a personal way.
Its all about walking together....avoid any such sentence which would unnesseraliy create differences....because what ultimate would matter are the results and not our personal opinions about each other....So please lets be mature and move ahead with that.
Before writing anything....pls......do ensure how is it going to effect the very cause behind your voice.....Weigh things before you write.....both with your heart and brain.

spdeshwal
November 19th, 2007, 05:46 AM
How much genuine concern, level of determination and time it takes to start something like Jan Jagriti? In fact it takes years even to start with.

We may take a weeks time to decide whether to donate $20.00 one time to a charity. Imagine how much time one need to make it regularly, say monthly

How much mental excercise one need to spare 20 minutes a week or a few hours every month for a service like this.

How much we struggle to make any difference to the life of our own child and a life time if you have a few.

I believe," iss tarah ke kaam ko nis-swarth bhav se karne ka kewal Vichaar bhi jin logono ke mun mein aata hai, unki aatma kitni paviter hai" iss liye Dahiya Saheb ka ye kehna ki, JJ naveen ka brain Child (Vichar, jo saakar aur falit ho gaya) hai, galat hbi nahin hai.

Naveen aur unke saathiyon ne to uss vichar ko saakar kiya hai.
ve aur unke saathi kewal peeth thapthapai ke hi nahi , bahut saari madad ke bhi haqdaar hein.

Naveen bhai, aapki aur aapki team se umeed bhi hai aur vishwaas bhi ki aap log sudh aalochana se seekh let hue aur thodi bahut asudh aalochana ki parwaah kiye bagair manzil ki aur agarsar rahenge.

aap se behtar kon jaanta hai ki "dhara ke vipreet tairne mein hi purusaarth hai"

Soon, I will write you an email.

Haardheek Subhkaamnaaon ke saath

Sateypal

devdahiya
November 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM
yes,devender if u really wanted to join his sanstha u could have called him.u wrote in one of ur earlier posts that people can not just donate for the charites on sites.so just wanted to remind u naveen is a warrior,survivor and hero of jatland.and at least jatland is not just any site and so is naveen for us. .if people can think of spending 50,000 rs for a jat meet just to have a get together why can not they collect that much money for donation to jj.i am really sorry if u think i insulted u .nothing personal against u.and no more comments from side

Ritu bebey aap saara kuchh charity mein e de dyo nei..?i tried explain it to Sunita also that MEETING people and charity are two seprate issues but you always mix it up properly.Agar log milna chahein tou chai-paani nahin peeyengge..khana nahin khayeingge...Aur agar aissa kreingge tou unke khanne---perene ke liye Konssi CHARITY sanstha samne aayeggi....Let us be practical...Charity is optional and people can not be bulldozed towards it in unreasonable emotional blackmail.we ought to understand this very clearly.Aur jitna shorr tumm saare macha rhe sou uss se achha aap Seedhha contribution bhejjo aur points bannane ki koshish na karro.I think as a mature human being i understand the true charity and ways and means to take it forward.As Shashi bebey has Said," We must think 20 times before making immaturish statements.I from my side will do utmost for the good of humanity in whatever way i can..because I HAVE THE PASSION for it.

So Members please do it silently and aggressively and not like NETAs.......Please don't take anything personal [anybody]

devdahiya
November 19th, 2007, 02:09 PM
With due respect to all your emotions and sentiments...I would like to add few lines....
We all have a softer part (emotions..nd....) and most of the time it dictates what we say. And frankly speaking that helps a lot to build the passion needed to do such kind of work. But it would be good that we ensure that it contributes positively to the work. I am too small to say but i am sure you all would agree that to carry such work we need to be balanced as well. So before making any statement about anything do ensure that it does not effect the cause in a negative way.
Our unintentional words may spoil the sweetness of someones effort. So be careful before you say or write anything. Just do not take things in a personal way.
Its all about walking together....avoid any such sentence which would unnesseraliy create differences....because what ultimate would matter are the results and not our personal opinions about each other....So please lets be mature and move ahead with that.
Before writing anything....pls......do ensure how is it going to effect the very cause behind your voice.....Weigh things before you write.....both with your heart and brain.

Very mature and very balanced thoughts bebey.

navingulia
November 19th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Dev Sir,
I agree with you about having meet.
1. But our past experience has been that people in NCR have a very tight schedule and whatever small meet we have been able to organise within our resources 10-15 people have been able to attend last minute.
2. No body is able to send his contribution in advance (meet wale din hi aa jaaen to bahut hai). So we have had to pay from our pockets for food arrangements. Last DJM lot of thaalees we had ordered had gone waste becoz many didnt turn up.
3. JatLand has very few active online members from NCR. Many of whom wont be able to attend at last minute.
aap advise karo ki under such circumstances hum kaise meet organise kar sakte hain. i volunteer to take on any task that is assigned to me for organising such a meet.
Regards
Navin

msingh
November 20th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Nobody sees the amount of time and effort that Naveen gives to JJ, it is very easy to comment ,,this is not a Time pass or general forum thread where people come,,,and comment and go

Devender as you said ki people have concerns that where is money is going and how it is being utilized,

You dont have any idea how this man is surviving in those limited funds, jitana paisa iss ne spend kiya hoga JJ par uss maine see 70% too iss ki jeeb see hee gaya hogga,,,,,look at the efforts ,,,,,

Does anybody on the jatland or ,,jatland tau ek bahut choti see baat hai ,,,, koi bhi apane hee comunnity maine hai jau ,,neeswarth bhaav see kissi aur kee liye kaam karta hai,,,,
i dont mean to hurt anybody's feelings but it people have doubts about JJ or in that case any other organisation for that sake ,,,jaaiye waha par dekhiye kya hota hai,,,how are those organisations run,,,,,,,,faltu kee comment marana bahut aasan hota haii,.,,,,,

uss issan koo dekho ,,,,,jo apani commmunity ke liye itan kaam kar bhi raha hai ,,,,arr thariii baat bhi sunne see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i

naa karna manna karo contributee,,,,faltu maine issana ka dimag too kharab manna kraoo...

what a shame

ritu
November 20th, 2007, 07:18 AM
wah bhai wah saara kime kah diya er eb nu kahvo so ki do not take it personally.yes dev bhai whatever i have to donate i will donate and i do not need any bodys approval or praise for that.but if i have to write words for praise and encouragement for navin i will do it certainly.er bhai jo aapne adde seekh sabte di hai va aapke uppar bhi laagu hove se.aap umar me merte bade ho aur rishte me .aapke bus vo mane jat meet ke tahi 50,000 rs khatte karan ali baaat mention kar di te aapne itna choh aagya.naveen ne kitna choh aaya hoga jab oste sawal jawab kare gaye.
Ritu bebey aap saara kuchh charity mein e de dyo nei..?i tried explain it to Sunita also that MEETING people and charity are two seprate issues but you always mix it up properly.Agar log milna chahein tou chai-paani nahin peeyengge..khana nahin khayeingge...Aur agar aissa kreingge tou unke khanne---perene ke liye Konssi CHARITY sanstha samne aayeggi....Let us be practical...Charity is optional and people can not be bulldozed towards it in unreasonable emotional blackmail.we ought to understand this very clearly.Aur jitna shorr tumm saare macha rhe sou uss se achha aap Seedhha contribution bhejjo aur points bannane ki koshish na karro.I think as a mature human being i understand the true charity and ways and means to take it forward.As Shashi bebey has Said," We must think 20 times before making immaturish statements.I from my side will do utmost for the good of humanity in whatever way i can..because I HAVE THE PASSION for it.

So Members please do it silently and aggressively and not like NETAs.......Please don't take anything personal [anybody]

devdahiya
November 20th, 2007, 11:38 AM
wah bhai wah saara kime kah diya er eb nu kahvo so ki do not take it personally.yes dev bhai whatever i have to donate i will donate and i do not need any bodys approval or praise for that.but if i have to write words for praise and encouragement for navin i will do it certainly.er bhai jo aapne adde seekh sabte di hai va aapke uppar bhi laagu hove se.aap umar me merte bade ho aur rishte me .aapke bus vo mane jat meet ke tahi 50,000 rs khatte karan ali baaat mention kar di te aapne itna choh aagya.naveen ne kitna choh aaya hoga jab oste sawal jawab kare gaye.

Ritu bebey frankly speaking we are making mountain out of a mole hill.I don't get angry so easily.no body has died of answering quaries of people and why not people take interest in things they want to be part of? please Don't drag Navin in the discussion for the hack of it.Please don't write ujjuul-fajjul things which have no substance.I think i am aware of JANJAGRITI and its activities and thus not making tall statements here.I will do my best to take it forward but not in a manner you people want it to proceed.YES I KNOW YOU NEED NO BODY'S Approval and so does any body else....This statement was un-neccessary and emphasis derogatory.Bebey please don't try to move this world with a DANDDA...Be kind and balance your thoughts otherwise redicule will be yours.

Many of the members here are just not settlled in life and have to concentrate on the most important aspect of GENERATING A DECENT MEANS OF LIVING to start with and subsequently they can do some charity as per their liking.

More than the money It is the COMMITTMENT on ground which sees a project through.Navin is doing his best what he can in his capacity and limitations of health but then someone has to be on ground all the time and that has to happen from the HEART and money has nothing to do with it.Please understand that any thing selfless needed to be done will call for tremendous amount of sacrifice from the people who undertake it...and hence this fact must be understood before taking a plunge.It is not a political activity that JAI bolnni jarrorri hein.Yes a pat on the back is needed but TOUGH people don't need that as well because their motivation to do this kind of selfless service has to be very-2 strong.In that light please don't paste naveen in pathetic light and a BECHARA.

Ultimately we are here to see as to how many of us have that time,energy,warmth,understanding and the capabilities of sustainable efforts to carry such movements forward.God bless!

devdahiya
November 20th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Nobody sees the amount of time and effort that Naveen gives to JJ, it is very easy to comment ,,this is not a Time pass or general forum thread where people come,,,and comment and go

Devender as you said ki people have concerns that where is money is going and how it is being utilized,

You dont have any idea how this man is surviving in those limited funds, jitana paisa iss ne spend kiya hoga JJ par uss maine see 70% too iss ki jeeb see hee gaya hogga,,,,,look at the efforts ,,,,,

Does anybody on the jatland or ,,jatland tau ek bahut choti see baat hai ,,,, koi bhi apane hee comunnity maine hai jau ,,neeswarth bhaav see kissi aur kee liye kaam karta hai,,,,
i dont mean to hurt anybody's feelings but it people have doubts about JJ or in that case any other organisation for that sake ,,,jaaiye waha par dekhiye kya hota hai,,,how are those organisations run,,,,,,,,faltu kee comment marana bahut aasan hota haii,.,,,,,

uss issan koo dekho ,,,,,jo apani commmunity ke liye itan kaam kar bhi raha hai ,,,,arr thariii baat bhi sunne see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i

naa karna manna karo contributee,,,,faltu maine issana ka dimag too kharab manna kraoo...

what a shame

Why get so emotional just for nothing...Are you aware of JAN JAGRITI...? Bad...very bad Manisha? How can you snub people like this just being emotional.Let the logic prevail.Discussions and more importantly Extensive discussions bring about the best result.Kindly relax bebey!WHAT SHAME HAVE YOU SEEN IN THE COMMENTS OF PEOPLE BEBEY?

dkumars
November 20th, 2007, 03:39 PM

what a shame

Manisha tell me where i raised this question ???

And bebe please mind ur language. Read ur post once before uploading.

navingulia
November 20th, 2007, 04:00 PM
let us terminate this thread.
at times any of us can be hurt by otherwise small things

1. manisha and ritu ji emotionally identify and feel for me that is why they have got agitated. I can only be greatful to some one who emotionally feels so much for me. what more can one ask for!
2. i have no grudges with Dev Sir or Bhai Devender. They are as respectable for me.
However as regards queries on JJ, i have earlier also requested that since i cant spend long hours typing long replies here. i request anyone having queries to first read JJ thread then see janjagriti.com and then if there are things to ask, i am available 24x7, please call me on 9810245996. JJ is and was always open for every one.

The person who started this thread offering to contribute something for childrens education has long left. We should terminate this discussion here.
Regards
Navin Gulia

dkumars
November 20th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ritu bebey frankly speaking we are making mountain out of a mole hill.I don't get angry so easily.no body has died of answering quaries of people and why not people take interest in things they want to be part of? please Don't drag Navin in the discussion for the hack of it.Please don't write ujjuul-fajjul things which have no substance.I think i am aware of JANJAGRITI and its activities and thus not making tall statements here.I will do my best to take it forward but not in a manner you people want it to proceed.YES I KNOW YOU NEED NO BODY'S Approval and so does any body else....This statement was un-neccessary and emphasis derogatory.Bebey please don't try to move this world with a DANDDA...Be kind and balance your thoughts otherwise redicule will be yours.

Many of the members here are just not settlled in life and have to concentrate on the most important aspect of GENERATING A DECENT MEANS OF LIVING to start with and subsequently they can do some charity as per their liking.

More than the money It is the COMMITTMENT on ground which sees a project through.Navin is doing his best what he can in his capacity and limitations of health but then someone has to be on ground all the time and that has to happen from the HEART and money has nothing to do with it.Please understand that any thing selfless needed to be done will call for tremendous amount of sacrifice from the people who undertake it...and hence this fact must be understood before taking a plunge.It is not a political activity that JAI bolnni jarrorri hein.Yes a pat on the back is needed but TOUGH people don't need that as well because their motivation to do this kind of selfless service has to be very-2 strong.In that light please don't paste naveen in pathetic light and a BECHARA.

Ultimately we are here to see as to how many of us have that time,energy,warmth,understanding and the capabilities of sustainable efforts to carry such movements forward.God bless!

Again supporting kakas lines...
I also wanted to convey same thing but kaka has told in better language.

dkumars
November 20th, 2007, 04:49 PM
let us terminate this thread.
at times any of us can be hurt by otherwise small things

1. manisha and ritu ji emotionally identify and feel for me that is why they have got agitated. I can only be greatful to some one who emotionally feels so much for me. what more can one ask for!
2. i have no grudges with Dev Sir or Bhai Devender. They are as respectable for me.
However as regards queries on JJ, i have earlier also requested that since i cant spend long hours typing long replies here. i request anyone having queries to first read JJ thread then see janjagriti.com and then if there are things to ask, i am available 24x7, please call me on 9810245996. JJ is and was always open for every one.

The person who started this thread offering to contribute something for childrens education has long left. We should terminate this discussion here.
Regards
Navin Gulia

Right navin... better to stop this discussion here itself. And thanks for the information navin, infact i have gone through one of similar thread by jitender hooda...
Brother although i do not commit anything but definately will try to contribute for JJ. Thanks again for being so polite and balanced.

msingh
November 20th, 2007, 08:13 PM
devender bebe bhi kehve see arr mind ur language bhi,,,,,tere tee kee gaal baak dee maine ,,,,

aur rahi mind ur language ki baat.......chaaj tee bole tee bolle chaalanii bhi kee bolle jiss maine 70 cheed,,,,,,,, bhool gaya tu woh thread jis maine tane likhaa tha ,,,,,LIFE IS CALLING..........KEEP LICKING ,,,arr fer tu sab tee jaa jaa kee maafi maage tha........arr Baad maine woh thread bhi delete hoo gaya thaa

you need to mind your language first,,,,,and then go and tell other people

Manisha tell me where i raised this question ???

And bebe please mind ur language. Read ur post once before uploading.

aur tum jo baat kar rahe hoo ki maine ye lines kahan likhii ,,,,,DEvender JIIII.....for your information ,......aap kii aur jin kee behalf pee aap baat kar rahe hoo,,,,unn lines kaa sarash hai yee line.....

and dont call mee bebee....

msingh
November 20th, 2007, 08:17 PM
i will not reply on this thread anymore,,,,,,arr haan JJ ko apani frastruation ka nishana naa banaya jaaye tau accha hai.....kyun JJ nee beech maine laawo sau......

vijay
November 20th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I am watching this thread since last few days .... but couldn't understand why ppl are debating here without any reason.

Options are quite clear and straight forward :

1. If you think Jan Jagriti is doing gud and hence Navin Bhai .... then just go there and contribute however you can.

2. If you have some doubts ..... just go there and see the phenomenon .... and react accordingly...

3. If you think that this is not what you thought of .................. then forget it and move ahead ......

Where is the complicacy ? I can't understand that ................ so far.

Let people do whatever they want to do.

dkumars
November 20th, 2007, 09:50 PM
devender bebe bhi kehve see arr mind ur language bhi,,,,,tere tee kee gaal baak dee maine ,,,,

aur rahi mind ur language ki baat.......chaaj tee bole tee bolle chaalanii bhi kee bolle jiss maine 70 cheed,,,,,,,, bhool gaya tu woh thread jis maine tane likhaa tha ,,,,,LIFE IS CALLING..........KEEP LICKING ,,,arr fer tu sab tee jaa jaa kee maafi maage tha........arr Baad maine woh thread bhi delete hoo gaya thaa

you need to mind your language first,,,,,and then go and tell other people

aur tum jo baat kar rahe hoo ki maine ye lines kahan likhii ,,,,,DEvender JIIII.....for your information ,......aap kii aur jin kee behalf pee aap baat kar rahe hoo,,,,unn lines kaa sarash hai yee line.....

and dont call mee bebee....

If u don want then fine no bebe...
Khair aap jo bhi kaho maen sehen kar sakta hoon aur kar bhi lena chahiye, as bado ki ijjat karni chaiye... waise maine ye debate peechali post mein hi khatam kar diya tha as suggested by navin.
Par aapko aise likhna shobha nahi deta please once again m requesting control ur anger.
Lifes licking waali baat... i don feel that was my mistake and that was a majjak, yahan baat serious ho rahi hai.
Aur maafi... mein maafi maangne se chhota nahi ho jaaunga. Mujhe pata hai kahan maafi maangni hai kahan nahi. Maafi koi jabardasti manwa dega kya ???
I felt like that and my parents have taught me that. Agar nahi maangu galti karke bhi toh koi mera kya ukhaad lega... u can understand.
Once again m reqesting please control ur anger and think what u r writing... its an open forum

stokas
November 20th, 2007, 11:31 PM
i will not reply on this thread anymore,,,,,,arr haan JJ ko apani frastruation ka nishana naa banaya jaaye tau accha hai.....kyun JJ nee beech maine laawo sau......

Exactly Manisha!!!

I request to Navin, Ritu, Devender, Dev Bhaisaab and all others - including Manisha - please don't talk and discuss about 'JanJagriti' over here!

We will update everyone about JJ activities on J'Land at an appropriate time and thread!!

A kind request please!!

Please lock this thread dear moderators!

snandal1
November 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
I request to Navin, Ritu, Devender, Dev Bhaisaab and all others - including Manisha - please don't talk and discuss about 'JanJagriti' over here!

A kind request please!!

Please lock this thread dear moderators!

......Seconded.

rixbelgium
January 12th, 2008, 02:23 PM
So what is the total donation did you get NAVEEN till date from our members.Please mention with name so that we can already appreciate them.

This thread was started for charity and everyone gave GYAN but i want to see how many did really made an effort to really do something.

Dear Navin Bhai please appreciate everyon who donated and i want to specially know and meet those nice people who did the good work.

Thanks

rixbelgium
January 13th, 2008, 01:50 PM
It seems that no one did anything more than giving Gyan ....

rixbelgium
January 14th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Dear Naveen JI

BHai shahab please apprecite everyone whoever donated .. i want to know and meet those nice hearted people myself whenever i am in india. So please share the names here .

Thanks

Arjun

rixbelgium
February 16th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I have requested to mention the names of the people so that we know the good work they have done .... But so far it seems that no one has done anything ... Anyways thanks Naveen bhai for not even bothering to answer ...

vijay123
February 20th, 2008, 06:21 AM
I have requested to mention the names of the people so that we know the good work they have done .... But so far it seems that no one has done anything ... Anyways thanks Naveen bhai for not even bothering to answer ...

Bhai Arjun, aap kya karoge naam pata karke. Jo log charity karte hain woh aapne naam likhwane ke liye nahi karte. Jisne apna naam karwana hai, woh charity bilkul nahi karta. Agar aapne kuch yogdaan dena hai to woh aap JJ ya phir kisi or NGO ya sanstha ko de kar kar lo. Doosre ne kya kiya hai, is se kya lena dena.

If you will understand this, then you will realize why no one bothere to reply to your request. If Naveen or anyone would have replied, then they would have committed a faux pas. They could also have invited criticism from those donors who don't like their names to be brought up here and there.

raj_rathee
February 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM

Ha ha ha...Masculinely beautiful Ragini aunty back in action...??????? :eek::D
....gyan ki talaash mein...he he he he... :p:cool:

rixbelgium
March 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Bhai Arjun, aap kya karoge naam pata karke. Jo log charity karte hain woh aapne naam likhwane ke liye nahi karte. Jisne apna naam karwana hai, woh charity bilkul nahi karta. Agar aapne kuch yogdaan dena hai to woh aap JJ ya phir kisi or NGO ya sanstha ko de kar kar lo. Doosre ne kya kiya hai, is se kya lena dena.

If you will understand this, then you will realize why no one bothere to reply to your request. If Naveen or anyone would have replied, then they would have committed a faux pas. They could also have invited criticism from those donors who don't like their names to be brought up here and there.

Well we- me and my indian friends from belgium also support NGO in india from here and we also donate to educate children ...

i have seen many people in this thread promising so much .. i just wanted to see who is MAN of WORDS

waise just forget it .. not important anymore