PDA

View Full Version : Fairness Cream for Indian Guys?? what are they thinking?

rahulkumar
October 13th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I was just bored and looking at car vidz and came across this video - http://www.metacafe.com/watch/800264/bollywood_superstar_with_mens_fairness_cream/

why the heck of earth do Indian guys need fairness cream? what's wrong with natural skin color that you are gifted with? Just cuz you have a tan doesn't mean you are ugly or have bad genes. does it? looks like India is going backwards. No wonder south Indians and North Indians don't get along that well.

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2007, 01:06 AM
I was just bored and looking at car vidz and came across this video - http://www.metacafe.com/watch/800264/bollywood_superstar_with_mens_fairness_cream/

why the heck of earth do Indian guys need fairness cream? what's wrong with natural skin color that you are gifted with? Just cuz you have a tan doesn't mean you are ugly or have bad genes. does it? looks like India is going backwards. No wonder south Indians and North Indians don't get along that well.

I have a few marketing ideas myself for our country..........
1) Body hair removal cream for men (and women in some cases!!)
2) An anti-itch cream for the genital and rectal area (our country is full of ball-scratchers and a$$ diggers)
3) Nose and ear hair-clipper. It should also have an attachment to remove ghunghunas from deep inside the nose....because nose-digging is our national pastime.

poonam
October 13th, 2007, 01:13 AM
2) An anti-itch cream for the genital and rectal area (our country is full of ball-scratchers and a$$ diggers)
3) Nose and ear hair-clipper. It should also have an attachment to remove ghunghunas from deep inside the nose....because nose-digging is our national pastime.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............:o (bt funny....Borat You hehhe...:D:p)

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2007, 01:24 AM
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............:o (bt funny....Borat You hehhe...:D:p)
hahahahaha!

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Poonam, waise Borat se bade bade sadiyal main jaanta hoon. Mera ek cousin hai...he can cause global warming by just removing his shoes.

cooljat
October 13th, 2007, 09:23 AM
:eek::D:D:eek: u got the point bro!! hehehehehehe!

Ur a marketing guru, for sure!!! :p:p:p

Rock on
Jit