PDA

View Full Version : India needs young leaders....

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 01:30 PM
On a serious note...

Recently I was at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. It was full of most affluential people from South Asia. People spoke from politics to sports to bollywood but what fetch my attention majorly was Ms. Sonia Gandhi's speech. No doubt that I was impressed by her intellect and charisma.

Besides going soft for Left and deal and wishing for a daughter in law soon, Ms Gandhi there invited young leaders to join politics, she said it isnt as bad as people think it is and this really seemed to be a real invitation though how true will it be on ground is yet to be seen, but then gives us a good topic to express our views on.

Would you be interested in joining politics? If you were to join politics then what would you join tfor? Is it the money, the power?

Words might be good but then what is it that people at the end of the day gets succumbed to the system instead of changing it for good?

And what would you change from the existing system to make it more beneficial

sidchhikara
October 14th, 2007, 02:50 PM
On a serious note...

Recently I was at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. It was full of most affluential people from South Asia. People spoke from politics to sports to bollywood but what fetch my attention majorly was Ms. Sonia Gandhi's speech. No doubt that I was impressed by her intellect and charisma.

LOL

Besides going soft for Left and deal

Why??

and wishing for a daughter in law soon, Ms Gandhi there invited young leaders to join politics,

And kiss her family's a$$??

she said it isnt as bad as people think it is and this really seemed to be a real invitation though how true will it be on ground is yet to be seen, but then gives us a good topic to express our views on.

Did she say how bad politicians are?
Real invitation!!!............did not get an email.......no fax...........where is the sigh up sheet???

Would you be interested in joining politics? If you were to join politics then what would you join tfor? Is it the money, the power?

Yes sir I would be......but I have a question..... will I have to kill somebody??
break somebody's bones?? kiss the right a$$es?? What else.......did Sonia also provide a checklist with pre-requisites to join politics??

Words might be good but then what is it that people at the end of the day gets succumbed to the system instead of changing it for good?

You can change it by not believing what Sonia says.... thats a starter. We can make it more beneficial by standing up and questioning her during that insincere speech.

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Sid from your posts what i get is that you are not against system.. you are not against the prevailing policies but against Congress and against people..

There were people like Vir Sanghvi, Rajdeep Sardesai, BJPs Spokesperson, Sunil Bharti Mittal and every whoz who of politics and they are enough to rip her apart.... how often will u see all these journos and all party spokesperson together at one platform? ... the reason why i say i was spellbound by her charisma was because i was impressed the way she handeled questions from all walks of life(personal to political) which included critism for the govt as well. It takes a lot for someone to become Vajpayee, Sonia Gandhi and Indira Gandhi and it takes nothing for people like you sitting in USA to criticize and disrespect those who are running India... Atleast they didnt run away from India.

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 03:30 PM
LOL

Did she say how bad politicians are?
Real invitation!!!............did not get an email.......no fax...........where is the sigh up sheet???

How i wish if u could read the next line of my sentence....

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 03:36 PM
And kiss her family's a$$??
Yes sir I would be......but I have a question..... will I have to kill somebody??
break somebody's bones?? kiss the right a$$es?? What else.......did Sonia also provide a checklist with pre-requisites to join politics??

You can change it by not believing what Sonia says.... thats a starter. We can make it more beneficial by standing up and questioning her during that insincere speech.

There are certain pre-requisites that we all know that exist to join politics....

But the most important of them is to work hard on ground level and get support of people... if you can get that then stand in elections and come to the arena...

Being a paper dog is certainly not among one of the pre-requisites

deepakchoudhry
October 14th, 2007, 05:20 PM
On a serious note...

Whether I agree or disagree with Sonia Gandhi's position in India politics but one has to say, she has managed and conducted herself exteremly well and one has to admire her for that.

Its needs a lot strength of character and intelligence to survive in cut throat world of Indian politics.

What I would like to see to change in Indian politics...in next post.

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 05:32 PM
What I would like to see to change in Indian politics...in next post.

Well Stated...

Change in Indian Politics is required but if we go by the current scenario... Change for Congress is if Ms. Gandhi steps down and Rahul takes over...

And for BJP it is still a fight... They do not have any leader as of now and for the future i do not see anything more than a dog-fight for Kursi

devdahiya
October 14th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Sid from your posts what i get is that you are not against system.. you are not against the prevailing policies but against Congress and against people..

There were people like Vir Sanghvi, Rajdeep Sardesai, BJPs Spokesperson, Sunil Bharti Mittal and every whoz who of politics and they are enough to rip her apart.... how often will u see all these journos and all party spokesperson together at one platform? ... the reason why i say i was spellbound by her charisma was because i was impressed the way she handeled questions from all walks of life(personal to political) which included critism for the govt as well. It takes a lot for someone to become Vajpayee, Sonia Gandhi and Indira Gandhi and it takes nothing for people like you sitting in USA to criticize and disrespect those who are running India... Atleast they didnt run away from India.

Now that is not a correct analysis of Sonia Gandhi Vikas.Tell me one leader in congress who can keep this flock of above 80 years old[majority] people together....name one.It is circumstantial that she is at center stage today.She is the best available bet to keep these diverse and individualistic power hungry congress men in a bunch.When she can agree to tie the knot with Leftists for shear aim to call the shots...what leadership you are talking about.I find her a lady becoming unquestionable due to lack of options and others with no option but to stick around to have a nice time.In this country once power comes to you,you are a leader for 5 years.Anyway she is fortunate to be in a position she is in today....but leadership..sorry that is a different subject altogether.

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Now that is not a correct analysis of Sonia Gandhi Vikas.Tell me one leader in congress who can keep this flock of above 80 years old[majority] people together....name one.It is circumstantial that she is at center stage today.She is the best available bet to keep these diverse and individualistic power hungry congress men in a bunch.When she can agree to tie the knot with Leftists for shear aim to call the shots...what leadership you are talking about.I find her a lady becoming unquestionable due to lack of options and others with no option but to stick around to have a nice time.In this country once power comes to you,you are a leader for 5 years.Anyway she is fortunate to be in a position she is in today....but leadership..sorry that is a different subject altogether.

Isn't leadership all about being one youself and keeping all the rest fingers intact?

To some extent you have answered your question in your post, i have highlighted that in bold

Who else than Sonia can actually hold this govt together? When she took over as President of Congress, Congress was dealing with a hard time but this lady not only took it out of those blues but today is ruling India. No wonder she is counted among the most influential women in the world.. what else would prove her leadership than this - http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/11/2004/LIR.jhtml?passListId=11&passYear=2004&passListType=Person&uniqueId=W5BY&datatype=Person

When BJP was riding the waves of India Shining, Congress under her leadership swept away the majority along with the Left and it is indeed commendable the way the government has been performing till now, infact we do not see BJP with any major issues against them.

It is now that India is shining and it is all under the government which is in a way run by this lady...

Samarkadian
October 14th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Well Vikas thought provoking post.Appreciations!!
Criticising is the most easiest thing in world and it requires guts to stand up, say, listen and act.Bad people would easily prevail if good ones wont be strong enough to take their craps.Its an one n all time thing to do then only one can achieve excellence, doing it sidewise never works; thats fine for social work.

As a person if you take Mrs Sonia . she has shown every characterstic of a strong Indian person.Sunita Williams,Kalpana Chawla did it for US and this Italian lady for India.Thats fact and hypocrisy in minds that lead to criticise.

Its not about supporting a party or ideology, one can do it anywhere, depends how wide your vision is.

Anyway keep it up.Our community has those traits to be a leader and mass-leader.I'm hopeful and very optimistic.

dskadyan
October 14th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Hello Every Body,
Please wake up Vikas!!!! You were at conference and when she told that She wants Young Leader didnt you got a feeling that she was telling she want her child Rahul Should be next PM. You are such a innocent boy it shows thats you believed and thought may be we can get in congress and be some center patr in it.
Although I also admire that she is great Politician and she surpassed Indira in Power and politics. Just check this that she want uoung leader when her Boy is ready to take power.

Boys wake up; and girls you too; Politics is not bad enough by now. Join and improove and break this family ownership and improove system otherwise in coming days it will be realy really bad.

So give better politician then Sonia,Rahul and yes our Junior Hooda and Beware of Bishnoi's.

trueblueindian
October 14th, 2007, 07:15 PM
On a serious note...

Recently I was at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit..........., Ms Gandhi there invited young leaders to join politics, she said it isnt as bad as people think it is and this really seemed to be a real invitation though how true will it be on ground is yet to be seen,

Yes vikas thats the key question as lot many times by many political parties and their countless leaders this very statement has been made .... but sad thing is is there any machenesim laid down for this thing .. .

sahi aadmi ka tae andar badan ka scope aae na chod rakkkhya inn kassiya nae

plight is ideally one who is to be a politician has to be a role model and is to be well away from terms likes "power and wealth" but sadly thats the only thing that is associated with politics these days ....

well for that one has to gt into system and then learn the facts .. bhai tannney tae waa baat kar di akk maran key baad doobara janam howe sei akk nahi ... yaa aadmi suarag mei ja sei akk narak mei .... none of us are full time politicians so you probably wont get the correct anwer out here ..

no clue as individually i do not know from where to start if given a chance

devdahiya
October 14th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Well Vikas thought provoking post.Appreciations!!
Criticising is the most easiest thing in world and it requires guts to stand up, say, listen and act.Bad people would easily prevail if good ones wont be strong enough to take their craps.Its an one n all time thing to do then only one can achieve excellence, doing it sidewise never works; thats fine for social work.

As a person if you take Mrs Sonia . she has shown every characterstic of a strong Indian person.Sunita Williams,Kalpana Chawla did it for US and this Italian lady for India.Thats fact and hypocrisy in minds that lead to criticise.

Its not about supporting a party or ideology, one can do it anywhere, depends how wide your vision is.

Anyway keep it up.Our community has those traits to be a leader and mass-leader.I'm hopeful and very optimistic.

STRONG INDIAN PERSON? Are you kidding Mr Kadian?I really admire your misinformation level.

devdahiya
October 14th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Isn't leadership all about being one youself and keeping all the rest fingers intact?

To some extent you have answered your question in your post, i have highlighted that in bold

Who else than Sonia can actually hold this govt together? When she took over as President of Congress, Congress was dealing with a hard time but this lady not only took it out of those blues but today is ruling India. No wonder she is counted among the most influential women in the world.. what else would prove her leadership than this - http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/11/2004/LIR.jhtml?passListId=11&passYear=2004&passListType=Person&uniqueId=W5BY&datatype=Person

When BJP was riding the waves of India Shining, Congress under her leadership swept away the majority along with the Left and it is indeed commendable the way the government has been performing till now, infact we do not see BJP with any major issues against them.

It is now that India is shining and it is all under the government which is in a way run by this lady...

Hope you are aware as to who these FORBES are?Rakhi sawant is also a HIT woman in India.....And any personified FORBES in India will vouch for that.

For your information,when BJP was ruling for 5 years and there was every indication that they will come to power second time also...It was all over for congress and your dear Sonia...if that could happen.Moment BJP could not reach that magic figure all these ABOUT TO COLLAPSE people[jhhundd of greedy from left right] got together for some oxygen as it was their last chance[do or die] to come to those lusty corridors of power through a unholy alliance and what each one of doing under the so called IRON LADY is not hidden from any one of us.

spdeshwal
October 14th, 2007, 09:37 PM
This is most unfortunate but true that Indian Politics revolves around Sonia Gandhi. Yes, it is also unfortunate but true that when she was talking of young leadership she was talking about her mentally retarded son. This shows the bankruptcy of Indian politics and congress that we have no alternative to Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Hello Every Body,
Please wake up Vikas!!!! You were at conference and when she told that She wants Young Leader didnt you got a feeling that she was telling she want her child Rahul Should be next PM. You are such a innocent boy it shows thats you believed and thought may be we can get in congress and be some center patr in it.
Although I also admire that she is great Politician and she surpassed Indira in Power and politics. Just check this that she want uoung leader when her Boy is ready to take power.

Boys wake up; and girls you too; Politics is not bad enough by now. Join and improove and break this family ownership and improove system otherwise in coming days it will be realy really bad.

So give better politician then Sonia,Rahul and yes our Junior Hooda and Beware of Bishnoi's.

I Know... And thts why i said that change in congress is Rahul Gandhi
and for BJP its a dog fight for chair

desijat
October 14th, 2007, 10:17 PM
:p:p
Hope you are aware as to who these FORBES are?Rakhi sawant is also a HIT woman in India.....And any personified FORBES in India will vouch for that.

I feel your thinking is not letting you go beyond the fact that i am praising Sonia Gandhi... never the less i praise Vajpayee also so please dont limit it to a war of Parties...

Forbes is one of the most respected magazing worldwide.. wondering why aren't you vouching for the fact it has stated... khair haath kangan ko aarsi kya, ye to aap bhi jante hi ho ki is time jis desh mein aap baithe hai use koun chala raha hai? agar aap unhe powerful na mano to wo aap ki marzi

For your information,when BJP was ruling for 5 years and there was every indication that they will come to power second time also...It was all over for congress and your dear Sonia...if that could happen.Moment BJP could not reach that magic figure all these ABOUT TO COLLAPSE people[jhhundd of greedy from left right] got together for some oxygen as it was their last chance[do or die] to come to those lusty corridors of power through a unholy alliance and what each one of doing under the so called IRON LADY is not hidden from any one of us.

If that could happen.... :p:p reminds of a famous saying of sidhu - Agar mere chachi ki mooche hoti to mein use chacha na kahta?:p Ifs and Buts are better for future, what has happened is a clear mendate of Indian citizens and vice-versa, since congress came in BJP has been washed out.

These about to collapse people are running the most well qualified and result oriented government India has seen... Please correct me if i am wrong on the following figures-

Lalu - Changed the loss making Indian Railways to a money milking cow
Manmohan - the honest politician who has every credit to run this government
Chidambaram - The most qualified FM who has to his credit a India which is developing with a growth rate of 9%

Just scratched the present government... and look at the result...

Dont really know what complaints do you have against it... for me its Thumbs Up to them

Taking your opinion if BJP won the last elections... who would have been the PM?

If BJP wins an election now who will be its PM?

I respect Sonia Gandhi for the way she has evolved herself along with Indian Politics but it surely doesnt mean i desrespect any of the BJP leaders.. so please dont make it a political chat.

rameshlakra
October 14th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Summit or no summit, Sonia or Vajpayee, Congress or BJP or a Small Party, point is, as posed by Vikas is that young good people should join politics.
?
Any party is as good or as bad. What matters is community and people interest. Politics is good, but a middle class youngster cant make a carreer out of it unless he achieves financial security. And by that time one is no longer young ! Although one stands a chance as 50 - 60 is young in Indian politics. Initially the party does not matter as long as intentions are good. May be at a higher level idealogy starts becoming somewhat relevant.

There is no denying that Sonia has done well for herself and she carries an aura around her which will continue for a long time in congress atleast. BJP has no clear leader after Vajpayee and probably a search for suitor will cause more heartburns and weaken it further unless Advani comes out a clear winner. Small parties are good options too but more autocratic in nature and may not be right choice for a young mind to grow. And last but not the least there is a scope here in jatland itself to form a group start contributing in janjagriti and float its own pressure group to do well for Jats.

sidchhikara
October 15th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Sid from your posts what i get is that you are not against system.. you are not against the prevailing policies but against Congress and against people...

I am against congress but I love Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party!!!!!!!!..........Did you come to this conclusion in the same way you came to the conclusion that Indira GAndhi is a man in the Indira GAndhi thread..

I am against people...............hahahahahahahahahh.

BTW I dislike most politicians... I donot care for the party.

the reason why i say i was spellbound by her charisma was because i was impressed the way she handeled questions from all walks of life(personal to
political) which included critism for the govt as well.

Awwwwwww. That is so sweet...really cute.

It takes a lot for someone to become Vajpayee, Sonia Gandhi and Indira Gandhi

It takes being born or related to the Nehru-Gandhi family........

Let me tell you who it takes a lot to become................Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi...Bhagat Singh........Chandra Shekhar Azad, Subhash Chandra Bose..............

It does not take anything to be born to Pt. Nehru or being married to Rajiv.

and it takes nothing for people like you sitting in USA to criticize and disrespect those who are running India... Atleast they didnt run away from India.

Yeah they did'nt run away because they run the country and make others run away. Who told you criticism is bad...........it is the most important element of a democracy..... go read something.... instead of attending some phony seminars.

sidchhikara
October 15th, 2007, 02:59 AM
There are certain pre-requisites that we all know that exist to join politics....

But the most important of them is to work hard on ground level and get support of people... if you can get that then stand in elections and come to the arena...

Being a paper dog is certainly not among one of the pre-requisites

That analogy does'nt make sense.

You are right that it is not a pre-requisite because it does'nt mean anything.

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 06:14 AM
:p:p

I feel your thinking is not letting you go beyond the fact that i am praising Sonia Gandhi... never the less i praise Vajpayee also so please dont limit it to a war of Parties...

Forbes is one of the most respected magazing worldwide.. wondering why aren't you vouching for the fact it has stated... khair haath kangan ko aarsi kya, ye to aap bhi jante hi ho ki is time jis desh mein aap baithe hai use koun chala raha hai? agar aap unhe powerful na mano to wo aap ki marzi

If that could happen.... :p:p reminds of a famous saying of sidhu - Agar mere chachi ki mooche hoti to mein use chacha na kahta?:p Ifs and Buts are better for future, what has happened is a clear mendate of Indian citizens and vice-versa, since congress came in BJP has been washed out.

These about to collapse people are running the most well qualified and result oriented government India has seen... Please correct me if i am wrong on the following figures-

Chidambaram - The most qualified FM who has to his credit a India which is developing with a growth rate of 9%

Just scratched the present government... and look at the result...

Dont really know what complaints do you have against it... for me its Thumbs Up to them

Taking your opinion if BJP won the last elections... who would have been the PM?

I respect Sonia Gandhi for the way she has evolved herself along with Indian Politics but it surely doesnt mean i desrespect any of the BJP leaders.. so please dont make it a political chat.

You are more busy in answering in what logic i am putting forward and postmortem that.No point in taking the discussion forward.Carry on with your agenda please.

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 06:15 AM
Summit or no summit, Sonia or Vajpayee, Congress or BJP or a Small Party, point is, as posed by Vikas is that young good people should join politics.
?
Any party is as good or as bad. What matters is community and people interest. Politics is good, but a middle class youngster cant make a carreer out of it unless he achieves financial security. And by that time one is no longer young ! Although one stands a chance as 50 - 60 is young in Indian politics. Initially the party does not matter as long as intentions are good. May be at a higher level idealogy starts becoming somewhat relevant.

There is no denying that Sonia has done well for herself and she carries an aura around her which will continue for a long time in congress atleast. BJP has no clear leader after Vajpayee and probably a search for suitor will cause more heartburns and weaken it further unless Advani comes out a clear winner. Small parties are good options too but more autocratic in nature and may not be right choice for a young mind to grow. And last but not the least there is a scope here in jatland itself to form a group start contributing in janjagriti and float its own pressure group to do well for Jats.

Ramesh kunsse aurre ki baat kar rahe ho bhai?

rameshlakra
October 15th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I happen to interact and seen her how her presence, even in VVIP filled gatherings of President downwards, gets kind of attention which only erstwhile Kalam could match. And i think, she had carried herself in a very elegant manner with no airs about it. She is in complete control of her flocks and it has strengthend her after having reveresed set-back of Pawar and Sangma leaving her because of "made in Italy" tag.

Moreover, the role of "sacrifice" of PM's post was very well played by her and which has solidly anchored her position in the minds of congress and country.

Regards,

desijat
October 15th, 2007, 10:32 AM
You are more busy in answering in what logic i am putting forward and postmortem that.No point in taking the discussion forward.Carry on with your agenda please.

I was just carrying forward a debate sir in a good coordinated manner stating my points throughout and expected the same :-)

desijat
October 15th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I am against congress but I love Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party!!!!!!!!..........Did you come to this conclusion in the same way you came to the conclusion that Indira GAndhi is a man in the Indira GAndhi thread..

I am against people...............hahahahahahahahahh.

BTW I dislike most politicians... I donot care for the party.

Awwwwwww. That is so sweet...really cute.

It takes being born or related to the Nehru-Gandhi family........

Let me tell you who it takes a lot to become................Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi...Bhagat Singh........Chandra Shekhar Azad, Subhash Chandra Bose..............

It does not take anything to be born to Pt. Nehru or being married to Rajiv.

Yeah they did'nt run away because they run the country and make others run away. Who told you criticism is bad...........it is the most important element of a democracy..... go read something.... instead of attending some phony seminars.

Read? if reading makes me think like you then trust me am better with my seminars where discussions are two way and i hear both the side of the story instead of reading one side version

However, Please mention what seemed to be phoney in this seminar?

kabir
October 15th, 2007, 03:32 PM

...And the Chautalas, Abdullahs, Pilots, Badals, Singhs (Ajit), Yadavs (UP) and Yadavs (Bihar), Pattnaiks, Karunanidhi and family, Deve Gauda and family and many more. Politics in India is no less a family business than a baniye ki kirane ki dukan. Those who don't further their familyname in politics are mostly those who are devoid of it -- a family, that is. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Mayavati to name a few.

Why isolate only the Gandhi-Nehru family??

Even the US seems to have been bitten by the bug. After the Bush-es, it's the turn of the Cintons.

neels
October 15th, 2007, 03:45 PM

Chidambaram - The most qualified FM who has to his credit a India which is developing with a growth rate of 9%Just scratched the present government... and look at the result...

Very Expository, Very well analyzed n balanced views.

neels
October 15th, 2007, 03:48 PM
...And the Chautalas, Abdullahs, Pilots, Badals, Singhs (Ajit), Yadavs (UP) and Yadavs (Bihar), Pattnaiks, Karunanidhi and family, Deve Gauda and family and many more. Politics in India is no less a family business than a baniye ki kirane ki dukan. Those who don't further their familyname in politics are mostly those who are devoid of it -- a family, that is. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Mayavati to name a few.

Why isolate only the Gandhi-Nehru family??

Even the US seems to have been bitten by the bug. After the Bush-es, it's the turn of the Cintons.

Ye baat bhi sahi hai.

cooljat
October 15th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Well, certainly Indian democracy need Young, Dynamic n educated Leaders!!! but it can only be possible if we able to get rid of this Gandhi-Nehru family!

We need a leader Like Charan Singh to turn this so called absurd democracy into real one!

Rock on
Jit

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I happen to interact and seen her how her presence, even in VVIP filled gatherings of President downwards, gets kind of attention which only erstwhile Kalam could match. And i think, she had carried herself in a very elegant manner with no airs about it. She is in complete control of her flocks and it has strengthend her after having reveresed set-back of Pawar and Sangma leaving her because of "made in Italy" tag.

Moreover, the role of "sacrifice" of PM's post was very well played by her and which has solidly anchored her position in the minds of congress and country.

Regards,

SACRIFICE OF PM'S POST...you are joking bhai.....?

dndeswal
October 15th, 2007, 07:55 PM

Now something humorous - a true incident. Soon after Zia-ul-Haq's demise in August 1988, elections were held in November and Benazir came to power. After a few weeks of taking oath as PM, she gave birth to her eldest son. And after one year, she gave birth to a daughter.

Then,at a garden party, a Pakistan gentleman asked me - Sir, do you know what MQM stands for? I replied - Muhajir Qaumi Movement. He said "No Sir, it means MAARO QOOTO AUR MARO (मारो कूटो और मरो) !

The humorous Pakistani gentleman again asked a question - "What is the full form of PPP?" I replied normally: "Pakistan Peoples Party". Promptly came the reply "No Sir, it means Permanently Pregnant Prime-minister" !!!:):):)

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Anyways Sonia is INDIA and INDIA is SONIA......A Lady with an iron will,A firm resolve,with a dream to make every Indian proud,A selfless lady whose only aim is to sacrifice every thing for this country.She will never compromise with ethics and will always be ready to sacrifice every thing in the Interest of Congress and nation.She will ask Rahul Gandhi to become a kisan and sleep in a jhhonpddi in RaiBreilly.That next language she will pick up will be Malyalam and Punjabi to show that she is a quick learner and every inch of her body is sacred Indian soul.And that she will be worshiped in the history for ever for her sacrifices made.And that if this lady was not here this country could have been taken over by Bhutan.She brought back this country from the brink of disaster as Vajpai had planned to sell this nation for a few crores to Mynamar.And that every house will have her photograph and all ladies will sit in front of her photo for at least 18 hours as condition of women has improved so much under her dynamic leadership that Men have stopped looking at ladies and 99% ladies of this country have been enrolled in IITs and 50% reservation has been given to Females in all jobs be it public sector or private sector.And that she is personally monitoring the condition of all Indian Women as Cameras have been installed in each house in India and that any lady can speak to her round the clock.She also told the leftists a few days back that You are enemy of this nation but look at her BADDAPPAN that within 2-3 hours she said that it was not meant for leftists but for Chautala and company...this proves that no body can shake her will and that she is sou truthful...leftist Got scared of her AURA and went running to her and bagged for forgiveness...and the way she is....a great lady...excused them and said...ELECTIONS are far away.She is just not bothered...let there be election any time ,she will get all 542 seats for lok sabha...as people of this country do not like any body opposing Sonia Gandhi....they are in awe of her leadership qualities and kind kindheartedness.

I ALSO ACCEPT HER AS SUCH.....JAI SONIA JAI HIND!

deepakchoudhry
October 15th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Anyways Sonia is INDIA and INDIA is SONIA......A Lady with an iron will,A firm resolve,with a dream to make every Indian proud,A selfless lady whose only aim is to sacrifice every thing for this country.She will never compromise with ethics and will always be ready to sacrifice every thing in the Interest of Congress and nation.She will ask Rahul Gandhi to become a kisan and sleep in a jhhonpddi in RaiBreilly.That next language she will pick up will be Malyalam and Punjabi to show that she is a quick learner and every inch of her body is sacred Indian soul.And that she will be worshiped in the history for ever for her sacrifices made.And that if this lady was not here this country could have been taken over by Bhutan.She brought back this country from the brink of disaster as Vajpai had planned to sell this nation for a few crores to Mynamar.And that every house will have her photograph and all ladies will sit in front of her photo for at least 18 hours as condition of women has improved so much under her dynamic leadership that Men have stopped looking at ladies and 99% ladies of this country have been enrolled in IITs and 50% reservation has been given to Females in all jobs be it public sector or private sector.And that she is personally monitoring the condition of all Indian Women as Cameras have been installed in each house in India and that any lady can speak to her round the clock.She also told the leftists a few days back that You are enemy of this nation but look at her BADDAPPAN that within 2-3 hours she said that it was not meant for leftists but for Chautala and company...this proves that no body can shake her will and that she is sou truthful...leftist Got scared of her AURA and went running to her and bagged for forgiveness...and the way she is....a great lady...excused them and said...ELECTIONS are far away.She is just not bothered...let there be election any time ,she will get all 542 seats for lok sabha...as people of this country do not like any body opposing Sonia Gandhi....they are in awe of her leadership qualities and kind kindheartedness.

Bhai sahib,

Aap ki frustration samajh raha hoon.

These congressi dragged and gave her the post.

Per koi ho toh andhon main kanaa rajah.

Yahan yeh sab ek hi theli kay chattay battay hai..kisi ko dogay desh ki baagdor.

Deepak

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Bhai sahib,

These congressi dragged and gave her the post.

Deepak

Deepak kya baat karte ho............By accepting this post or any other responsibility,she has not gained any thing personally......I understand that without her no one...i mean no one could have guided India to these heights.In fact by accepting these responsibility she did a big EHSAAN on each one of us....nahin tou hum kahin ke nahin rehte.

deepakchoudhry
October 15th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Deepak kya baat karte ho............By accepting this post or any other responsibility,she has not gained any thing personally......I understand that without her no one...i mean no one could have guided India to these heights.In fact by accepting these responsibility she did a big EHSAAN on each one of us....nahin tou hum kahin ke nahin rehte.

Chalo aap ki baat maan li...ab alternative bhi toh koi ho.

Koi Gandhi kay naam ki aur koi Gandhi Vardi ki rotiyan kha raha hai.

They are all the same.

desijat
October 15th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Anyways Sonia is INDIA and INDIA is SONIA......

So what you are stating is something similer to - Haryana is Chautala and Chautala is Haryana?

desijat
October 15th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Now something humorous - a true incident. Soon after Zia-ul-Haq's demise in August 1988, elections were held in November and Benazir came to power. After a few weeks of taking oath as PM, she gave birth to her eldest son. And after one year, she gave birth to a daughter.

Then,at a garden party, a Pakistan gentleman asked me - Sir, do you know what MQM stands for? I replied - Muhajir Qaumi Movement. He said "No Sir, it means MAARO QOOTO AUR MARO (मारो कूटो और मरो) !

The humorous Pakistani gentleman again asked a question - "What is the full form of PPP?" I replied normally: "Pakistan Peoples Party". Promptly came the reply "No Sir, it means Permanently Pregnant Prime-minister" !!!:):):)

HAHAHA
DND uncle this is the best post i have read

this reminds of Imran Khan's session... hats off to him the way he was speaking against Musharaf and America's support to him in spite of being a Pakistani was much appreciated

desijat
October 15th, 2007, 11:49 PM

Didn't get the joke... sorry...

What she did at tht moment was indeed one of the most smart move i have seen in recent Indian politics

She not only sacrificed her seat but very smartly made Manmohan the PM who is not only a qualified politician(accidently true) but also a Sikh. This not only made Sikhs feel attached to congress but also potrayed Sonia as not a selfish lady and also if u remember this was a slap to those who were cribbing about her nationality...

Smart... Indeed Smart

pnauhwar21
October 16th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I am not sure why this thread totally diverted to Sonia Gandhi and her charisma..title of the thread was 'India needs young leaders' and question was whether we would like to join politics..

First thing is we don't have much choice of which parties to join..
- Either join the Gandhian legacy n join congress and live forever in the shadow of Sonia n her family..
- or join BJP and live on a fine balance of Hindutva (religious policies) and actual ground work for the country..
- join Left n claim false communist manifestos without any care for country's actual development
- join local parties viz. SP, BSP where you can't really do much..

I so much want to join politics and implement so many things in my country so that we become at par with so-called developed countries..but the main hindrance is lack of good parties, lack of a faster route (you need to be so much involved in local politics n fight all kind of factions that by the time you are recognised at national level and can do something worth mentioning for the country, you are 80 year old n about to die..and last but not the least - not enough money if u want to serve honestly..you need to have a stable side business to give time for politics..or else if Politics is made a lucrative career by giving salaries at par with Corporate jobs, I am sure lot of young, educated folks can think about taking a plunge..

As for Sonia's offer for young people to join, does she have any agenda for a formal opportunity for ppl to join..i don't think so..that was just a general statement..

Another irony is that all the educated middle class seem to have the best ideas and willingness for welfare of the country as is visible for discussions on government anywhere..but from those who are part of the government, only a minimalistic few have that vision n will to do something for the country

rameshlakra
October 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM

Sir,

I said/meant the "role" she played was delivered very well and the whole drama had been a hit with the masses.

rameshlakra
October 16th, 2007, 02:37 PM

Indeeed very humourous DND ji

rajvir
October 19th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Dear friends,

Just few days back haryana chief minister Mr. B S Hooda, Mrs Sonia Gandhi, railway minister Mr. Lalu Yadav & many other leaders flaged off train from Rewari railway station to innougrate broadgauge line between Delhi- Jaipur.
Its jocking to see the things that if you ae not able to complete new projects than go for the innougration for the projects which were completed prior to year 2000.