PDA

View Full Version : Think Smaller

ravileo
October 15th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Growing up I was often told by my parents grandparents,other relatives and teachers when I thought, I should think big but I found for me that was wrong, instead I found it was much better for me to think small than it was to think big and as an illustration I submit the following .
Smallness is the normal thing in the universe..Nothing that exists except the Creator is in reality large..The largest star begins its life as a dust particle made from atoms that are microscopic..The largest mountain starts as a single grain of sand..The largest tree starts from a small seed..The largest sea creature, the largest animal and even us humans start from a single cell..

As I was laying in bed recovering from and illness and thinking over what I have included above it came into my mind that small things which are compatible join together and merge and form larger things masking the fact that all things that exist are really small not large..Even what seems to be a long, large journey is in reality made from inches,feet and miles joined together..The largest tasks we have in our work are really many small tasks which are joined together.

I recommend that most people should quit thinking large and start thinking small..When we adjust our thinking to a smaller scale there is nothing we can not accomplish..Even the largest task can be broken down into small bites and tackled more easily..The largest distance can be covered by breaking the distance down into smaller increments and the largest illness can be handled by breaking the recovery period down into smaller recovery accomplishments.

Remember to quit thinking big and large and think small and tackle life on a smaller scale and all will work out in your favor.

Ravi

devdahiya
October 15th, 2007, 08:35 PM
The correct perception should be......THINK BIG,PLAN IN DETAIL,BREAK THE PLANNED CHARTER IN SMALLER FRAGMENTS AND EXECUTE ONE BY ONE OR MAY BE MORE THAN ONE AS WELL AS PER YOUR CAPABILITIES.

desijat
October 17th, 2007, 10:25 AM
The correct perception should be......THINK BIG,PLAN IN DETAIL,BREAK THE PLANNED CHARTER IN SMALLER FRAGMENTS AND EXECUTE ONE BY ONE OR MAY BE MORE THAN ONE AS WELL AS PER YOUR CAPABILITIES.

That is what experience teaches you... commendable contribution and well explained sir..

Even i believe in thinking Big but more than thinking what one requires is a stronger zeal to do it

ravileo
October 17th, 2007, 04:36 PM
thank you

for your Valuble Suggestions