PDA

View Full Version : Jats in danger

gauravsangwan
October 19th, 2007, 12:43 PM
hope you all guys know vry well that our community is going towrds darkness...plz dnt think abt urself think abt others ..those who are wasting their time...those who are wasting their life , think abt new generation they even dont know 10% of jats histry , those who dnt have mony to study , those who dnt know whats going these days ,

If i am right ,person who is on jatland are educated or working ,knows vry well what to do and when to do ...we are going in right direction , but if we think abt others then we all came to know what exact going on ..think abt your town , your village. on an average in a village only 5-10% jat boys are working , and all these guys belongs to landloard families , but we know vry well that no one remains landloards these days .they all have limited fields from where they can earn few bugs for living.

The only thing i want to say is that think abt your community , think abt your jat brothers, friends, sister those who are not aware abt world .those who are strugling , those who are going towards darkness.I am trying something me and few my jat friends are planning ,so please do something for them .
"MY BEST WISHES ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU"

ravindra.singh
October 19th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I dont think that JATs are in danger or something like this. I would suggest to stop thinking negative things and start doing something for community.
If we will be busy in only counting the faults and defects, we wont get time to do something good....
So please stop fingering anybody and turn that finger towards himself\herself. This is for everybody.

dkumars
October 19th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Bhai tumne aisie heading daal kar toh mujhe darra hi diya... mujhe laga pata nahi kya ho gaya... kuch durghatna ghat gayi hai shahayad...

anyways nice thoughts brother...Bhai kuch suggestions do ki kya kiya jaaye apni community ke liye... i am waiting for ur suggestions brother... then we will try to implement

mhundpuriamann
October 27th, 2007, 08:12 PM
hope you all guys know vry well that our community is going towrds darkness...plz dnt think abt urself think abt others ..those who are wasting their time...those who are wasting their life , think abt new generation they even dont know 10% of jats histry , those who dnt have mony to study , those who dnt know whats going these days ,

If i am right ,person who is on jatland are educated or working ,knows vry well what to do and when to do ...we are going in right direction , but if we think abt others then we all came to know what exact going on ..think abt your town , your village. on an average in a village only 5-10% jat boys are working , and all these guys belongs to landloard families , but we know vry well that no one remains landloards these days .they all have limited fields from where they can earn few bugs for living.

The only thing i want to say is that think abt your community , think abt your jat brothers, friends, sister those who are not aware abt world .those who are strugling , those who are going towards darkness.I am trying something me and few my jat friends are planning ,so please do something for them .
"MY BEST WISHES ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU"

BILKUL POINT KI BAAT BOLLI HAI YAAR , AB JANAAB PLAN TO BATAO............................................. ..........I'M WAITING.

ravindra.singh
October 29th, 2007, 06:01 PM
We dont need to make plan for this....
we just need to be honest for every Jat we meet. Help each other....
Isnt it enough and very tough...???

gauravsangwan
October 30th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Yes u r right buddy ...try to help your brothers .thats it

devdahiya
October 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Evolutions are natural phenomenons and every civilization emerges stronger every time such UTHAL-PUTHAL takes place.It is the churning time for all and jats are no exception.We are slow learners and don't understand the importance of quality education.If you want to do good to the community...kindly do only one thing...SPREAD QUALITY EDUCATION AROUND YOU QUITLY BUT SURELY and i can vauch that we are the best people on this planet.I do my part with utmost honesty and it is making a difference.Yes we must help our people whenever and where ever we can...don't miss the oppurtunity.LIFT YOUR PEOPLE,Boost up their EGO and be nice to them.We are here to do good! God bless Jats!

mhundpuriamann
November 4th, 2007, 06:36 PM
We dont need to make plan for this....
we just need to be honest for every Jat we meet. Help each other....
Isnt it enough and very tough...???

bhai saab aap to yaar saare josh pe paani daal dette ho.(ITNE BHI HOSH MEIN MATT RAHO KI LIFE BORING HO JAYE)