PDA

View Full Version : suggestions from all jat community

sanjaybharan
October 19th, 2007, 01:17 PM
hello sir/madam

i wish to introduce my self Sanjay Rathee, Delhi based 3d animation and video game programmer. basicly i am from Village Bharan(meham) dist..Rohtak, haryana.my father is a delhi police officer..i am a graduate from delhi university i have also done software Engineering and 3d animation my intrests are c++ programming and animation..

i have two firms..

Beauideal Network (video game programming & custom softwares development)
beauedeg( 3d animation, VFX, Graphics and virtual designing)

both the firms are new and working hard to get a position within 2-3 years.

my request to all jat community is that...
beeing a jat i am planning to make a highend 3d animation movie on any of our jat personality..e.g Sir Chottu Ram, Maharaja Suraj Mal etc..

i need suggestions, Financial help and techinical help from all my respected elders and friends..

thanx
best regards
sanjay rathee
rathee_san@hotmail.com

sandeeprathee
October 19th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Sanjay ji its a very great initiative from your side to animate our Jat Heros in visuals. i think this is the first time someone came with an idea like this for our community.

my best wishes...

dkumars
October 19th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Great thoughts brother ... i really appreciate ur ideas.
But i have a query ... what will br our furter plan after completion of that animated movie... i mean do u want to relaease it... or what sort of movie r u talking abt ??? a small movie to share among ourselves or to distribute it nation wide???
And brother append some ideas/theme of the animation too... it will be gud if u can convey ur thoughts fully.

sanjaybharan
October 20th, 2007, 09:38 AM
dear devender..

thats what i am asking to all my friends...
we i know some reputed film distributors.in india and overseas..

all depends on budget..if the budget is high we can release it on theatres in india and overseas..other wise...it will be a small movie personaly for our jat community..

thanx
best regards
sanjay rathee

dkumars
October 20th, 2007, 07:59 PM
dear devender..

thats what i am asking to all my friends...
we i know some reputed film distributors.in india and overseas..

all depends on budget..if the budget is high we can release it on theatres in india and overseas..other wise...it will be a small movie personaly for our jat community..

thanx
best regards
sanjay rathee

Gud brother... lets see hw ppl respond and how it goes.

kabir
October 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM
hello sir/madam

i wish to introduce my self Sanjay Rathee, Delhi based 3d animation and video game programmer. basicly i am from Village Bharan(meham) dist..Rohtak, haryana.my father is a delhi police officer..i am a graduate from delhi university i have also done software Engineering and 3d animation my intrests are c++ programming and animation..

i have two firms..

beeing a jat i am planning to make a highend 3d animation movie on any of our jat personality..e.g Sir Chottu Ram, Maharaja Suraj Mal etc..

i need suggestions, Financial help and techinical help from all my respected elders and friends..

thanx
best regards

sanjay rathee
rathee_san@hotmail.com

My best wishes first, Sanjay. Indeed a novel and at the same time, must say, a very brave idea as well.

I don't know whether i am qualifed enough to suggest but I feel you first need to zero-in on a subject. A movie on Surajmal will be very different from Sir Chhoturam, two different genre for that matter.

Then, to encapsulate the entire life of a character could be very cumbersome and vague. What you can do is: take an important part of the life/lives of the great man/men and try and narrate it -- smthing like we have in Shyam Benegal's the Making of Mahatma or for that matter in '300'.

Back your idea with a fantastic, tight, without-any-loose-ends script with powerful dialogues and then while materialising it on the screen, let loose you imagination for you can afford it in animation movies (maybe i.e. why I would like to see an animation movie on a worrior than a social reformer as we can make our central character truly larger than life in animation movies but that is my personal bias).

Then comes the production part about which I hardly have an idea. But the key would be to conceptulise things fairly well and stick to it.

And plz plz don't let approach be parochial and think of making a film for the members of just one community. You should go with a mindset that you will make a flick that will appeal to a cross section of people.

Lastly, as Leonidas tells Dilios: "You've a grand tale to tell" :).

Good luck!

sanjaybharan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:51 PM
come on my friends, brothers and sisters..

please give me suggestions and ideas..

thanx

ishwarlamba
October 23rd, 2007, 12:07 PM
Hi Sanjay,
We are all proud of u.
I have emailed u with contact detail

regards
Ishwar Lamba

trueblueindian
October 23rd, 2007, 04:54 PM
hello sir/madam

i have two firms..

thanx
best regards
sanjay rathee
rathee_san@hotmail.com (rathee_san@hotmail.com)

HI Sanjay .. great going and, sounds very good ... we as a community has been missing on it .. wishing you the ery best for the project ...

now your querry .....

Funds - i Must say that you should try and talk t haryana Got. for fundin, can get it easily as there are provisions for these kind of activities, would request all jatlanders if they have a good solid connection , sanjay's major problem could be solved.

My Offering -could fecilitate you with really good prices for multimedia lab softwares, you can assume you may get distributor level prices. do mail me if need be there at sandesh.dabas@gmail.com

priti
October 24th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Think these are very good ideas...sad to see no acknowledgement of these...

My best wishes first, Sanjay. Indeed a novel and at the same time, must say, a very brave idea as well.

I don't know whether i am qualifed enough to suggest but I feel you first need to zero-in on a subject. A movie on Surajmal will be very different from Sir Chhoturam, two different genre for that matter.

Then, to encapsulate the entire life of a character could be very cumbersome and vague. What you can do is: take an important part of the life/lives of the great man/men and try and narrate it -- smthing like we have in Shyam Benegal's the Making of Mahatma or for that matter in '300'.

Back your idea with a fantastic, tight, without-any-loose-ends script with powerful dialogues and then while materialising it on the screen, let loose you imagination for you can afford it in animation movies (maybe i.e. why I would like to see an animation movie on a worrior than a social reformer as we can make our central character truly larger than life in animation movies but that is my personal bias).

Then comes the production part about which I hardly have an idea. But the key would be to conceptulise things fairly well and stick to it.

And plz plz don't let approach be parochial and think of making a film for the members of just one community. You should go with a mindset that you will make a flick that will appeal to a cross section of people.

Lastly, as Leonidas tells Dilios: "You've a grand tale to tell" :).

Good luck!

trueblueindian
October 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Think these are very good ideas...sad to see no acknowledgement of these...

maybe he's busy for a day or two ... . but yup u r correct

nivansaras
October 24th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I can try with that haryana govt issue ,, have good family contact with Mr. Hooda.. Its a great effort and I think our community want this kind of effort.

Anything I can do for this project please let me know... I'm software engg myself..

So If I can be of any help in this you can contact me 24\7 Sanjay.
My best wishes are with you
Best of luck

sanjaybharan
October 24th, 2007, 02:55 PM
thanx every one please convey this message forward to all our friends..

thanx

sanjaybharan
October 25th, 2007, 10:22 AM
hello to all my brothers, sisters and elders..

i am not geting a good response...as i expected..

plz give me suggestions..

thanx..

sanjaybharan
October 26th, 2007, 01:56 PM

thanx..

desijat
October 27th, 2007, 02:28 AM

thanx..

Bhai tell us what do you expect n we shall type the same

sanjaybharan
November 1st, 2007, 06:28 PM
just asking ideas and sugestions

sanjaybharan
November 8th, 2007, 04:40 PM
hello to all my friends..

i am looking for someone who can get me a graphics script..
regarding jat community or any jat leader..e.g sir chottu ram, maharaja surajmal etc..

thanx
best regards
sanjay rathee

Samarkadian
November 8th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Rathee,
There is lot of information available about these gentlemen.What abt striding for unsung heroes died at frontier or in civil scene.Reflect.