PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Refugees Turn To prostitution

dahiyars
October 25th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Iraqi Refugees Turn To prostitution

No reliable figures of Iraqi prostitutes exist, but an increase in the number of Iraqi women seen in recent months in clubs and on the streets of Damascus, Amman and other cities suggests the problem is growing as more Iraqis flee their country's violence

The U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees estimates that around 2 million Iraqis have fled to neighboring countries since 2003.
But At'outa is just one of an estimated 1.5 million Iraqi refugees in Syria alone.
"I ask myself every day, what did I get out of this life? No family, no home and no honor," she said. "The guilt is ripping my body to shreds."
Who is to be blamed?
R.S.Dahiya

pnauhwar21
October 26th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Iraqi Refugees Turn To prostitution
"I ask myself every day, what did I get out of this life? No family, no home and no honor," she said. "The guilt is ripping my body to shreds."
Who is to be blamed?
R.S.Dahiya

Bush is to be blamed..because of his sick mentality more people are dying everyday in Iraq than the total no. that Saddam might have killed..and this not just includes Iraqis but even US soldiers..Isn't it ironical that Saddam was hanged for killing 148 Shiites while close to 3800 US soldiers have died so far and innumerous Iraqis die every day..while billions of taxpayers dollars are being spent to keep Bush's army in Iraq

What more options does a normal Iraqi have except to fled and whatever they can to survive..sometimes I wonder ..is life really so worthwhile that people can do anything just to live?

devdahiya
October 26th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Any one who has done this to innocent people should be punished by God almighty.Iraq has been damaged beyond repairs and dignity of each Iraqi crushed under the arrogant foot.I pity and sympathize with the people of Iraq.If women will not go for prostitution then what option they have? It is a bad tale to hear.

rohittewatia
October 26th, 2007, 01:55 PM
There is no such thing as rights, specially when it comes to weaker nations. Even we also stand in the list. The western powers do as they like. Their moral decisions are guided by their defined personal motives. I wonder what US did to Iraq, can it dare to do the same to china?

China did had a history of mass murderS? sometime in 80's or like that, a number of protesting students were murdered..."Kumhaar ka kumhaarin per toh jor chale naheen hai, gadhe ka kaan methe hai"

Tht's how it is. Hopefully, i would see US come down to a normal country with normal powers. When it no longer decides other countries fate. And it happens in my life time.