PDA

View Full Version : From an iitian!

jatrix
August 3rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
hi friends!
i am a very new member of this site and was pretty happy to learn that we jats are progressing like never before... but i still have the gut feeling that somewhere something down the line is wrong!
i'm in 3rd year mech engg iit chennai... n heve created niche for myself out here in iit..... there r many more jats out here... n i really feel after observing them...that we jats have an attitude problem.... we always avoid others n would never go and put fight to achieve anything. we are very easy going and it is the high time that we shed off our previous image and change ourself to suit better to the new era.
esp in management n all..... u have to be very convincing and appealing to attract others ... which jats unfortunately are not!
i am sure someone out here would help me out of this dilema and would suggest a good solutuion for the problem

shobhitdeshwal
August 3rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
Naresh bhai,
I'm from IIT Delhi and we have a jat group here in a hostel , this is true that we have an attitude problem but we are not fools,we knowwhen to put it on the frame, you'll be surprised if i tell you all the key posts in the hostel are with our group the cult.secy. the sports secy. the maint. secy. , are jats and house and mess are from our group. We do avoid others as all of us do but we don't put them off. I hope we are doing good at the management too as we have the powers in our hand the hostel is blooming!!
Don't think that jats can't do good in specified fields, i used to hear this from my childhood and now i'm pretty sure this is true:-
Anpadh jat padhe jaisa, Pada likha jat khuda jaisa.
Shobhit Deshwal.

sandeepk
August 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
A small truth to make our Life's 100%
successful..........
If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
L+O+V+E=12+15+22+5=54%
L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47%
(None of them makes 100% )
Then what makes 100%
Is it Money? ..... No!!!!!
Leadership? ...... NO!!!!
Every problem has a solution, only if we perh! aps
change our "ATTITUDE".
It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes
OUR Life 100% Successful..
A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+ 20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
Don't you think so?!?!?!?!

ssdalal
August 4th, 2004, 05:06 AM
arr Kadian bhai tu tou bahut hee shaayna ss.
bahut hee badiya baat batayi.

Bahut badiya bhai.

dayvraj
August 4th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I just can't resist ROFLMAO when somebody specially an IITian starts a thread with a meaningless title which conveys zilch about what he intends to say and then he has the guts to talk about attitude and all the jat blah blah blah .

An IITian and 3rd year and such a poor formating .

*tch tch tch*

Tujhse toh yaar mai chauthee phayl hee ghanaa hosyaar hun.

Ray Brad Pitt is ko kuch sikhaa yaar tu .Tu akal hore sakal donnu say hosyaar saa lagay mujhay auyr ghanaa pleasing bhee , I mean attitude wise ( don't get wrong ideas that I am insinuating to come out of the closet)

BTW just my personal opinion apne ko toh saare IITians ( those who got below 100 AIR and are pursuing their Btech in anything except Computers ) dhakkan hee lagtay hain.

Oh oh I just recalled that Mechanical waala hai toh apnaa lohaaripanaa toh dikhaavgaa hee.

Next time , plz don't post this IIT YYT crap , from an iitian , to the iitian .Kyaa khaamokhaa kee naksaybaazi hai yaar :THUMBSDOWN*

dayvraj
August 4th, 2004, 03:52 PM
edited

dayvraj
August 4th, 2004, 03:52 PM
edited

preeti
August 4th, 2004, 09:48 PM
it seems that dayv is gotta some kinda complex with iitians. maybe he cudnt make it or compete with them down the line so just spittin out his frustration. lolz.
hey u cant call a mechanical guy a lohaar. or may be ur knowledge is too limited to distinguish between the two.
*tch tch tch*
just tryin to outwit others for the sake of it doesnt make u smart.

""" Next time , plz don't post this IIT YYT crap , from an iitian , to the iitian .Kyaa khaamokhaa kee naksaybaazi hai """

who the hell r u on earth to decide wat others hv to post or not. i have followed some of ur threads and believe me thr is nuthin more crap than them...a total bullshit. wat i infer is that u have got some serious psychological problem and badly need a doctor. u dont have any respect of others. if u r really the way u present urself...u r a maniac prbably a run away from some mental hospital.

aur bhai tere jisse gaam ke chok me hi seedhe hua karen. laage sai to kade gaama ke chooron ki gailla na raha na to ib tahin tanne bolne ka sahoor aa jaamta.

hey take it easy. was just tryin to go off way to strike a light note. no offence intended;-)

***BTW just my personal opinion apne ko toh saare IITians ( those who got below 100 AIR and are pursuing their Btech in anything except Computers ) dhakkan hee lagtay hain.***

neways cudnt digest ur post coz me too an iitian with air below 100 and seriously got offended....

amitshokeen
August 5th, 2004, 12:24 AM
seriously all the post from that Sonali and mR dev are total BS. Hey this is social get together webiste , we are not interested to know how many GF u have and with how many you **** . so try to put some thoughts which make sense and are usefull to jat people.

mbamal
August 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM
The new kid on the block seems to think of every other member on this forum as a Jerk. He is under the illusion that his non-confirmity to accepted social and cultural creed on this forum is a mark of his superior intellect. His denunciation of the so called "othodox views" is often without any substance or backing. His blind faith in his supremacy of reason has made him so timid that other members find it hard to enter their convictions anywhere on this forum. This prejudice is very likely a child of utter ignorance and a inferior mind.

Dayvraj (Aug 04, 2004 06:11 a.m.):
I just can't resist ROFLMAO when somebody specially an IITian starts a thread with a meaningless title which conveys zilch about what he intends to say and then he has the guts to talk about attitude and all the jat blah blah blah .

*tch tch tch*

Ray Brad Pitt is ko kuch sikhaa yaar tu .Tu akal hore sakal donnu say hosyaar saa lagay mujhay auyr ghanaa pleasing bhee , I mean attitude wise ( don't get wrong ideas that I am insinuating to come out of the closet)

BTW just my personal opinion apne ko toh saare IITians ( those who got below 100 AIR and are pursuing their Btech in anything except Computers ) dhakkan hee lagtay hain.

Oh oh I just recalled that Mechanical waala hai toh apnaa lohaaripanaa toh dikhaavgaa hee.

Next time , plz don't post this IIT YYT crap , from an iitian , to the iitian .Kyaa khaamokhaa kee naksaybaazi hai yaar :THUMBSDOWN*

jatrix
August 5th, 2004, 09:07 AM
hi mandeep.... nice to hear of the psycological fundaes from u... but believe me i never intended to hurt anyone's feelings as such ... i really feel that we have such common forums in a community so that we can upgrade ourselves n we all r free to accept or reject anybody's views but with a decent ...mind u decent logic... u cant write off anyone that too jus; saying that he has some superiority complex ....or sth..but if u really r looking for some backing or ground work behind my convictions then for the sake of it i'ld like to give a few examples... n yeah if u feel them too crappy to digest just need not reply.... i'm not here to take any insulting remarks n bs advice from someone i hardly know.why would only a jat end up caught for eveteasing??... why would a jat ,instead of proving his deeds by action would rather use vocal means more aggressively!! n why would only jats instead of taking some offensive comment in a sporting spirit rather go after the blood of the commentator.... n yeah it's a generalised statement n nothing personal.... ok!!
Mandeep Bamal (Aug 04, 2004 02:57 p.m.):
The new kid on the block seems to think of every other member on this forum as a Jerk. He is under the illusion that his non-confirmity to accepted social and cultural creed on this forum is a mark of his superior intellect. His denunciation of the so called "othodox views" is often without any substance or backing. His blind faith in his supremacy of reason has made him so timid that other members find it hard to enter their convictions anywhere on this forum. This prejudice is very likely a child of utter ignorance and a inferior mind.

jatrix
August 5th, 2004, 09:16 AM
hey stud boy .... why do i have the gut feeling that u failed big time in JEE !!... n... yeah very true i've got the superiority complex.... i'm proud of being an iitian....n no man of u'r standing can shake my pride.... so mr. dayvraj.... i accept u got a good command over the lang. n all the formatting of words.... but u better mind u'r attitude first... n btw wat do u know bout mech engg... !!? seriously u need a psychiatric advice ... i know a couple of psychiatrists....wanna help??

*tch tch tch*

jatrix
August 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM
hi shobhit.. u seriously got me wrong... i never meant to say that jats r fools or any such thing... c'mon man ..my nick at iit is JAT itself....so dont u feel i take pride in being a jat.. i too am sports sec.of my hostel... n i know we can excel in any field!!... but as u ur self accepted that we tend to avoid others n 've an attitude problem.... !!. anyways thanks for the reply... is any jat frm iit delhi coming chennai for the interiit sports meet... plz lemme know if anyone is there.
jatrix

shobhit Deshwal (Aug 03, 2004 10:09 a.m.):
Naresh bhai,
I'm from IIT Delhi and we have a jat group here in a hostel , this is true that we have an attitude problem but we are not fools,we knowwhen to put it on the frame, you'll be surprised if i tell you all the key posts in the hostel are with our group the cult.secy. the sports secy. the maint. secy. , are jats and house and mess are from our group. We do avoid others as all of us do but we don't put them off. I hope we are doing good at the management too as we have the powers in our hand the hostel is blooming!!
Don't think that jats can't do good in specified fields, i used to hear this from my childhood and now i'm pretty sure this is true:-
Shobhit Deshwal.

manu20
August 5th, 2004, 11:46 AM
guys/gals, i agree with your opinions of davyraj.

Is this a matrimonial profile or a joke:
http://www.jatland.com/mts/detail.php?siteid=397

cooljat
August 5th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Hi! NAresh Bhai,
kya haal chaal hein!
wel good to see u here
well, it's Jitendra ur cousin fomr Jaipur who introduced u to Jatland, sorry! yaar jaate time tujse nahin mil paya!
any keep up the right stuff, u seems to be a high attitude jat, a terric comb!! indeed!

waise Attiude is everything, just check out my sign...

abhi ke liye ram ram,

phir milte hien, take care,

rock on,
Jit

naresh bhanwaria (mehta) (Aug 03, 2004 03:17 a.m.):
hi friends!
i am a very new member of this site and was pretty happy to learn that we jats are progressing like never before... but i still have the gut feeling that somewhere something down the line is wrong!
i'm in 3rd year mech engg iit chennai... n heve created niche for myself out here in iit..... there r many more jats out here... n i really feel after observing them...that we jats have an attitude problem.... we always avoid others n would never go and put fight to achieve anything. we are very easy going and it is the high time that we shed off our previous image and change ourself to suit better to the new era.
esp in management n all..... u have to be very convincing and appealing to attract others ... which jats unfortunately are not!
i am sure someone out here would help me out of this dilema and would suggest a good solutuion for the problem

mkm_jat
August 5th, 2004, 12:31 PM
hi frnds
I'm Manoj an ISMite but IIT-JEE2003 qualified with low rank but now at present in 3rd sem mech engg.
I also think that as Shobhit wrote JATs r poving that......
"ANPADH JAT PADHE JAISA, PADHA LIKHA JAR KHUDA JAISA "
In ISM ,we JATs fellows have special IMAGE of JAT
As Manu give example matromonial post of DAYVY proves that DAYVY must visit psychlogist or he is very frustated from his failure in qualifying any competitive exmas like JEE

:) this the reply to IITian from an ISMite

preeti
August 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
take it easy naresh

mbamal
August 5th, 2004, 01:21 PM
my comments were not for you Naresh.

naresh bhanwaria (mehta) (Aug 04, 2004 11:37 p.m.):
hi mandeep.... nice to hear of the psycological fundaes from u... but believe me i never intended to hurt anyone's feelings as such ... i really feel that we have such common forums in a community so that we can upgrade ourselves n we all r free to accept or reject anybody's views but with a decent ...mind u decent logic... u cant write off anyone that too jus; saying that he has some superiority complex ....or sth..but if u really r looking for some backing or ground work behind my convictions then for the sake of it i'ld like to give a few examples... n yeah if u feel them too crappy to digest just need not reply.... i'm not here to take any insulting remarks n bs advice from someone i hardly know.why would only a jat end up caught for eveteasing??... why would a jat ,instead of proving his deeds by action would rather use vocal means more aggressively!! n why would only jats instead of taking some offensive comment in a sporting spirit rather go after the blood of the commentator.... n yeah it's a generalised statement n nothing personal.... ok!!

jatrix
August 5th, 2004, 02:11 PM
really sorry for the misunderstanding..... i think 'coz of the keyword... "new".. watever... thanks for clarifying....
bye n take care
naresh

Mandeep Bamal (Aug 05, 2004 03:51 a.m.):
my comments were not for you Naresh.

naresh bhanwaria (mehta) (Aug 04, 2004 11:37 p.m.):

jatrix
August 5th, 2004, 02:15 PM
hi.... n thanx for the cool advice... so u too r frm iit... hey mr. devy .. it's not for u... 'coz none knows when u start cribbing ... frustu bugger as u r...!!....
well i don' get much time to surf.. all these sports activities n projects r painful..... n when in such a lil' time too u end up arguing wid some painful creature u tend too get pained ....right??.
where r u frm.... branch n all.....
ciao then
naresh

preeti sangwan (Aug 05, 2004 03:38 a.m.):
take it easy naresh

sandeepbalyan
August 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Appeal to Dear friends ,

Please Please be cool ... dont make mesh of this site ..... as we are here to be united to help each other,
and feel proud and get motivation by looking at jat touching sky in their respective fields.

All are free to express there feelings but not with personal attacks.

I do agree that topic name "IITans" doesn't make any sense for a reader ....
that what it is all about.

If you are an IITian i think you start a new thread by naming "How to prepare for IIT" so that our brothers and Sister can really get good help.

So please be cool and help in development of jat community

Njoy life ...

Regards
sandeep balyan

Dear Forum Moderator can you please look into this thread .
as this discussion is heading towards bad shape.

shobhitdeshwal
August 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
[b]Dayvraj (Aug 04, 2004 08:34 a.mBTW just my personal opinion apne ko toh saare IITians ( those who got below 100 AIR and are pursuing their Btech in anything except Computers ) dhakkan hee lagtay hain.

Dear Devraj,
This was not at all in a good taste. I mean you should have felt proud of ppl out here as we do when we read topics related to jats meeting and all out there in America. I had an opinion abt you that you have a sense of knowledge,which is getting dim as days pass by and we get to recieve your mails, being a bold speaker is a very nice thing to posses but use this when needed, unneccesary use of your skills make them fowl. And please for Gods sakes don't get over on issues.
Ati ka bhala na bolna, ati ki bhali ma chup,
Ati ka bhala na barasna, ati ki bhali na dhup.
arey ati ki kinchhi toot jaaya kare hai,
i appreciate your verbal ability but this dosent mean that you have right to abuse others regarding the same, rather you must try getting us in touch of some good books and sites which can make us more handy with our vocabulary.
Be cool dev!!
enjoy,
Shobhit Deshwal.

singh1981
August 5th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Seriously bhai tere to koi badi ae problem hai............
wiase bhi tane ye IIT word kyon aaacha lagega........jab tak thread mai smooches,sex,sonu dawling jaise word na aa jaayein tujhe mazza thode na aayega..............
aur ek aur baat ye "tch tch tch * karna chod kai kahin ja kai apna illaz karva

verna tujhe maalum hi hai........log ek baar to kisi kai bhokne mera matlab bolne ko ignore maarte hain par dubara laath marte hain............

*tch tch tch*

amitbijarniaiitd
September 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
naresh bhanwaria (mehta) (Aug 04, 2004 11:57 p.m.):
hi shobhit.. u seriously got me wrong... i never meant to say that jats r fools or any such thing... c'mon man ..my nick at iit is JAT itself....so dont u feel i take pride in being a jat.. i too am sports sec.of my hostel... n i know we can excel in any field!!... but as u ur self accepted that we tend to avoid others n 've an attitude problem.... !!. anyways thanks for the reply... is any jat frm iit delhi coming chennai for the interiit sports meet... plz lemme know if anyone is there.
jatrix

shobhit Deshwal (Aug 03, 2004 10:09 a.m.):
Naresh bhai,
Shobhit Deshwal.

ar!bhai ek dam sahi baat!aapa koi su bhi pichha koni! lage raho! jat balwaan jai bhagwaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

palsaniya
October 5th, 2004, 09:49 PM
PREETI Are you really from IIT????

N NARES ya it happens...

preeti sangwan (Aug 05, 2004 03:38 a.m.):
take it easy naresh

dineshm
October 6th, 2004, 11:50 AM
hello jat bhaion,
I dont know what attitude problem we have, my brother as well is from IIT, he is down to earth type chap, main merchant navy mein hoon & log yahan to yahi kahate hain kee jats r simple log, by the way hamara fire fighting ka lecture chal raha tha, i asked a question & lecturer just left teaching and asked me the very first question, r u jat & before I could say anything he said dinesh there is no fighting in fire fighting. just a joke guys, i am not able to write anything sensible at all now coz i havent slept for last 40 hrs & got to come on net after a long time so couldnt resist myself from writing atleast something.
Enjoy guys
brgds
dinesh

sanjay_dhaka
October 29th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Jat Bhaio,
if any Jat boy is in IIT, we are Proud of that person. there are so many Jats in IITs like Prof. R.S.Sirohi-Director, IIT Delhi, Prof. Premvart-Director, IIT -Roorkee, Prof. Veer Singh-Director, IIM Lucknow, Prof. Pritam Singh, Director, MDI Gurgaon, Prof. Rampal Singh, VC CCSU, Meerut and so on...

rohit
November 1st, 2004, 06:44 PM
i am among the oldest members of this forum. this is for the first time i have noticed such an hatred. it is really heartbreaking to see the deteriorating condition of discussion. It is correct, today IIT is a great brand worldwide and being in one of the IITs is really a great achievement. but why we tend to retaliate when it is not required. greatness is more in the ability to digest our success. it becomes even more difficult when everyone around us keep telling us how intelligent we guys are. why don't we forgive someone who don’t have etiquettes to talk on a forum like this. lets forget about all this and talk some sense. most of us who are on this forum are the fortunate few and everyone has achieved something in life... let us respect each other. please……

It may be true some of us have an attitude problem and i think some of this came out in this discussion. but why should we worry about others attitude, why not take care of our own attitude. everyone of us has some stereotype attitude, why not check it first.. believe me if we can check our attitude everyone around us will look fine.

rohit