November 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM
What about the new Blockbuster
OSO
70s mixed with 07
Shahrukh did so well

desijat
November 11th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Well

OSO is much better than Sa-BORE-Iya.... and more than Shahrukh i would appreciate Deepika. In spite of being a newcomer she has done a good job.

But OSO is just watchable once...:)

Maniisha
November 15th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Well

OSO is much better than Sa-BORE-Iya.... and more than Shahrukh i would appreciate Deepika. In spite of being a newcomer she has done a good job.

But OSO is just watchable once...:)

Yup Deepika has done gud work really her look of 70's in the movie is beautiful
n abt Shahrukh asual Over acting ;)

dreamer
November 15th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Yup Deepika has done gud work really her look of 60's in the movie is beautiful

Sachhhi :p !!!

MKadwa
November 15th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Maniisha ji aapne pehli bar koi sahi baat kahi hai!! :-) ...

"abt Shahrukh asual Over acting"

Yup Deepika has done gud work really her look of 70's in the movie is beautiful

Maniisha
November 15th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Maniisha ji aapne pehli bar koi sahi baat kahi hai!! :-) ...

"abt Shahrukh asual Over acting"

Kyu pehele kaunsa meine koi jhoot kaha hai ...:eek::confused:
mein jho bi kehti hoo sahi hi kehti hoo..:p:D

MKadwa
November 15th, 2007, 11:52 AM
:cool::D

:confused:

Mumbai walo par bharosa kum hi hota hai!!

Kyu pehele kaunsa mein koi jhoot kaha hai ...:eek::confused:
mein jho bi kehti hoo sahi hi kehti hoo..:p:D

Maniisha
November 15th, 2007, 11:58 AM
:cool::D

:confused:

Mumbai walo par bharosa kum hi hota hai!!

AAPKI TENSION ..:p:p:D:D

cooljat
November 15th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Hummm.... SRK acted brillantly in only 3 movies, - Swadesh and Chak De India !! apart from these 2 cult movies he is more of a cheap commedian to me but I really enjoyed his movie DUPLICATE!! :D:p;)

I really dont get why the hell almost all the gals r goin' crazy after him...he generally overacts in all the romantic flicks, n fair fans of him glide on colud no-9 by watching sheer bogus luv films of him....godsave! :rolleyes: :eek:

Rock on
Jit

crsnadar
November 15th, 2007, 01:29 PM
The thing I like most in Shahrukh is ..

.. though being so successful throught his career...his name never been involved in any affair...so...being so loyal to his family

...this unique quality of his prevails his hegemony in bollywood & justify his fame

I Love Shahrukh ...Bhai

Maniisha
November 15th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Hummm.... SRK acted brillantly in only 3 movies, - Swadesh and Chak De India !! apart from these 2 cult movies he is more of a cheap commedian to me but I really enjoyed his movie DUPLICATE!! :D:p;)
I really dont get why the hell almost all the gals r goin' crazy after him...he generally overacts in all the romantic flicks, n fair fans of him glide on colud no-9 by watching sheer bogus luv films of him....godsave! :rolleyes: :eek:

Rock on
Jit

.. though being so successful throught his career...his name never been involved in any affair...so...being so loyal to his family
...this unique quality of his prevails his hegemony in bollywood & justify his fame
I Love Shahrukh ...Bhai

Rahul how u know this ... :eek:

Jit ji not only grls boys Also :p :D
Rahul too luvs Shahrukh :p:D

neels
November 15th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I really dont get why the hell almost all the gals r goin' crazy after him...:rolleyes: :eek:
Rock on
Jit

And I really dont get why the hell some people dislike Shahrukh so much....:rolleyes::confused::(

dreamer
November 15th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Rahul bhai tere competition main coffee waala Karan bhai bhi hai :p

Maniisha
November 15th, 2007, 02:00 PM

Off topic hogaya :)
Hahhahah ... Dreamer kyu poll khole tha tu ...:p:p:D:D

dreamer
November 15th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Off topic hogaya :)
Hahhahah ... Dreamer kyu poll khole tha tu ...:p:p:D:D

:rolleyes::confused:

crsnadar
November 15th, 2007, 02:02 PM

hahhahahahaha.........!

Bhai mujhe laga has du nahi to log galat galat matlab nikal lenge......kum hai......achchha ye lo...

hahahahahahhaha.......!
Please don't mind Bhai.......life is so short so live it with blissful moments

Mujhe to khusi is baat ki ho rahi hai ki ........Jat land par FIRST time meri THREAD par log reply bhi kar rahe hai........GREAT HONOUR for me..................nahi to hota kya hai ki main jaha bhi kuchh likh deta hu ...phir uske aage reply aane hi band ho jaate hain

dkumars
November 15th, 2007, 02:35 PM

Rock on
Jit

I love his DDLJ and pardes too... he is a gr8 actor... i m his silent admirer... hez a hard wrking guy... and most clean image in the industry, i suppose

desijat
November 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM

Cause what might be an overacting for you is a fantasy for those women... may be try doing it with some girls and u might know girls love shahrukh :p

desijat
November 15th, 2007, 02:52 PM

I Love Shahrukh ...Bhai

Well... Shahrukh and Karan are good friends :p and i liked the way u have put Bhai in end to safe guard urself ;)

cooljat
November 15th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Hehehehe....gud point!!! Karan is certified Gay & all the gal fans of SRK tighten ur nerves.....u know SRK is bi-sexual! :eek: & he is Karan's gay partner!!:eek::p I even read couple of a weeks ago in a daily newspaper in that Karan was announcing that 'Mein SRK ki dushri Biwi ke jaisa hoon'!! :eek::confused::rolleyes::D hehehhehehe.....SRK is Great, aint him!! ;)

desijat
November 15th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Hehehehe....gud point!!! Karan is certified Gay & all the gal fans of SRK tighten ur nerves.....u know SRK is bi-sexual! :eek: & he is Karan's gay partner!!:eek::p I even read couple of a weeks ago in a daily newspaper in that Karan was announcing that 'Mein SRK ki dushri Biwi ke jaisa hoon'!! :eek::confused::rolleyes::D hehehhehehe.....SRK is Great, aint him!! ;)

Jit when did u certify and how :p well o well lol

But Shahrukh Khan is a great intellect... that guy's looks are below average but trust me when it comes to intellect he can beat some of the bests

cooljat
November 15th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Hummmm....read between the lines Neels....I liked his acting in Swadesh & Chak de India very much & ofcourse in Duplicate :):) I always appreciate gud & beautiful things :cool::)

.....And I really dont get why the hell some *fair* people like rather crazy after Shahrukh so much....:p:p:p

Rock on
Jit

And I really dont get why the hell some people dislike Shahrukh so much....:rolleyes::confused::(

dreamer
November 15th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Hehehehe....gud point!!! Karan is certified Gay & all the gal fans of SRK tighten ur nerves.....u know SRK is bi-sexual! :eek: & he is Karan's gay partner!!:eek::p I even read couple of a weeks ago in a daily newspaper in that Karan was announcing that 'Mein SRK ki dushri Biwi ke jaisa hoon'!! :eek::confused: hehehhehehe.....SRK is Great, aint him!! ;)

O RayBan isnai Lock karwawaiga eeb tu toh pakkam pakka !!

Poori ramayan mahabharat sunan laag gya dakki :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

cooljat
November 15th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Bhai mein certify karne wala kon hoon?? :confused: mene to paper mein pada tha .... for proof uss paper ki cutting bhi chep doonga :p !!

Bera naa aajkal yo Homos ka ke fashion ss chaal pada hai iss Fashion world & Bollywood mein??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Intellect?? what kinda intellect bro.....can u elobrate....;)

Rock on
Jit

Jit when did u certify and how :p well o well lol

But Shahrukh Khan is a great intellect... that guy's looks are below average but trust me when it comes to intellect he can beat some of the bests

desijat
November 15th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Bhai mein certify karne wala kon hoon?? :confused: mene to paper mein pada tha .... for proof uss paper ki cutting bhi chep doonga :p !!

Bera naa aajkal yo Homos ka ke fashion ss chaal pada hai iss Fashion world & Bollywood mein??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Intellect?? what kinda intellect bro.....can u elobrate....;)

Rock on
Jit

Please do paste me the clipping :-)

Hear Shahrukh talk to press.. and u will get thr proof.

poonam
November 19th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Well the movie is pretty decent and Deepika seems to be quite promising as an actress....