PDA

View Full Version : Jat related topics??

shashiverma
November 14th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Oops threads like Dowry are not yet locked...... That means this subject has something to do with the community called JAT....Okkie.....I need to update myself....
I was under the impression this is a social problem and community is a part of society.....but it doesn't seem to be...
Stuff like why people get married or Newton has nothing to do with Jats..strange....Nop... their is a logic I guess.....Obviously bcoz Newton was not Jat...So one should not comment on non-Jat people.
But I wonder..Indira Gandhi and many other people discussed here were also not Jat. So lets stop talking about this country and people of this country....This site belong to Jat community..so lets restrict ourself to Jat related topics, jokes and people .....
But wat does other subjects which are often discussed here.....are they related to this community......
And in case we are going to discuss about cricket team...we should speak only about Jat cricket players...right.....

Sorry for deviating from the main subjects..I started to write something else......but simply could not resist looking at this attitude...
Wake up mod..... Otherwise the site would end up the way the religion of this country..... Religion by itself does not say anything ill-logical but the pandits and priest of this society made the young generation to raise their voices against all of them..and now many often blindly...

vijay
November 14th, 2007, 02:14 PM
If i am not wrong ( correct me ) .. the two threads mentioned by you are in Humur Forum .... which is reserved only for Jat jokes ( that's what they call it )....

The Dowry and Indira Gandhi threads are in Current Affairs/General Talk Forums .... Hence no restriction there ..... Any subject or topic except a few ( indecent/controversial etc. ) can be discussed there.

For further information you can read guidelines about each forum and/or can contact mods.

Hope at least this query of yours is clarified :)

vijay
November 14th, 2007, 02:27 PM
One more thing....

This thread of yours should have been posted in About Jatland.com Forum.
Hope they are going to shift it ASAP :)

shashiverma
November 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the information. But before writing this mail I ensured that I do check things bcoz I do understand the importance of writing and that to in a public forum of this kind.

Now coming to the thread category :
Agreed that Humour section is restricted for jokes related to Jat.
And so are the other sections. If you check sections like :
Current Affairs : Discussions on current affairs, and social and political issues concerning the Jats today.

So it clearly state that it should be related to Jats.

General Talk : Talk about anything under sun, not just about Jatland.

So it does leave you with some space to write about jatland as well and thats why i posted this here.

Kher I won't give any more explanations....... let it go whichever way ...

dkumars
November 14th, 2007, 02:45 PM
[quote=shashiverma;153881]
Wake up mod..... Otherwise the site would end up the way the religion of this country..... quote]

Do u really think shashi ji, ur this tread gonna work... will wake up ppl ???
dunno abt u but i really doubt(infact sure) its gonna make the demanded changes.:(

Do u really thing any joke character other than sundu is possible ???

vijay
November 14th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the information. But before writing this mail I ensured that I do check things bcoz I do understand the importance of writing and that to in a public forum of this kind.

Now coming to the thread category :
Current Affairs : Discussions on current affairs, and social and political issues concerning the Jats today.

So it clearly state that it should be related to Jats.

Do current affairs and social and political issues are not concerns to Jats ? EXPLORE ......

I think every social and political issue (current affairs ) concern us ( Jats ) and infact everyone ... more or less. :)

dndeswal
November 14th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Humor forum is the most voluminous one, containing largest number of threads. It is the one which has been and is being misused by members by way of pasting jokes from other sites or their different versions. This subject has already been discussed in thread Should this section only have Jat jokes? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12487&highlight=Humor+forum)

Please read the above thread in which majority of members had agreed that Humor Forum should contain only Jat jokes or Desi Humor.

shashiverma
November 14th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the information DND ji.
That answers the doubt I had. I was not aware of it...... nd now I agree.
It was my mistake then. I am sorry about this thread and the objections i raised.
There was nothing against anyone but only that i was not comfortable with this idea so....
I would request admin to delete this thread or thy can lock it.

dndeswal
November 14th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the information DND ji.
That answers the doubt I had. I was not aware of it...... nd now I agree.
It was my mistake then. I am sorry about this thread and the objections i raised.
There was nothing against anyone but only that i was not comfortable with this idea so....
I would request admin to delete this thread or thy can lock it.

hahaha - नहीं जी नहीं, भला delete क्यों कर दें और क्यों ताला लगा दें आपके धागे पर? कोई भी टापिक हो, उस पर बहस होना तो लोकतंत्र की निशानी है । इसमें न आपकी 'mistake' है और न कोई भ्रम ।

वैसे मेंबर बहुत से धागे लिखते हैं, अगर एकाध पर ताला भी लग जाये, तो सब्र कर लेना चाहिये ।