PDA

View Full Version : Matrimonial Websites

chhavi
December 5th, 2007, 07:19 PM
There are plenty of matrimonial sites available on the internet to search a life partner with whom you can spend rest of your life.

I hope some of the couples would be lucky to get into holy-matrimony through these websites but I wonder about the Trustworthiness and Authenticity of these internet matrimony and the information a person share in his / her profile.

I believe the words written above in bold plays an important role for the a health of matrimonial relationships.

I invite my friends on Jatland to have their say on this issue and may share their experience as well!

crsnadar
December 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I think if we have to find a life partner on internet (as common now a days) then we should search only JatLand

JATLAND matrimonial is Best of the Best , because we would have blessings of thousands of elder JATs on JatLand & trustworthiness of JatLand as it has already well proven.

So All the very best for all JATs who are looking for a life partner.
If I would have to find my life partner online I will not go anywhere else ouside our own JATLAND.

JATLAND is Home of JATs, Village of JATs... & ... Universe of JATs

:)

chhavi
December 5th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Mr. Nadarya! I feel happy to know that JL is the BEST website for matrimonial search. And yes of course any one from JL would be blessed to have plenty of good wishes to embark upon new life.

I wish you could have also contribute some more views abt some of the fake people who just want to destroy a sincere efforts made by such sites to bring a pair made for each other.

I believe not all the persons who put their profile on these sites can be categorized as genuine who really are willing to fall into sacred relation.

Cheers!

vijay
December 6th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I wish you could have also contribute some more views abt some of the fake people who just want to destroy a sincere efforts made by such sites to bring a pair made for each other.

I believe not all the persons who put their profile on these sites can be categorized as genuine who really are willing to fall into sacred relation.

Cheers!

Yes, you are right at this point.

Last year i met a person who is an active Jatland member. When i met him he was jobless since last six months or so. Few days later i came across his profile at Jatland Matrimonials. Wud you believe that his designation was shown as CEO of a company in Gurgaon with a huge salary package.

On that day i removed my profile from Jatland Matrimonials. :)

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2007, 11:07 AM

Last year i met a person who is an active Jatland member. When i met him he was jobless since last six months or so. Few days later i came across his profile at Jatland Matrimonials. Wud you believe that his designation was shown as CEO of a company in Gurgaon with a huge salary package.

bhai jab tum mile the tab jobless tha to baad maie job mil gai hogi.. jobless hone ka to kuch bi reason ho sakta hai, ho sakta ho usne khud ki company saru kar di ho, to khud ki company ka CEO to wehi hoga !!
aur rehi baat fake ki to thode bhoot fake to har koi hai yeha par.. koi na dhood ka dhula, koi character ko lekar jhoot bolta hai to koi job ko lekar…

crsnadar
December 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM
This is very common to almost all SNS (Social Networking Sites).

But this is upto you to get complete information regarding your soulmate.
Marriage knot is not as such that comes to you so expeditiously. It takes some time to know someone.

So despite someone prevailed some false personna you will get the reality if you will try to see beyond profiles. Communication is the key.

So, better to deal with it & that's with hope of getting the right one.

All the best

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 11:16 AM
There are plenty of matrimonial sites available on the internet to search a life partner with whom you can spend rest of your life.

I hope some of the couples would be lucky to get into holy-matrimony through these websites but I wonder about the Trustworthiness and Authenticity of these internet matrimony and the information a person share in his / her profile.

I believe the words written above in bold plays an important role for the a health of matrimonial relationships.

I invite my friends on Jatland to have their say on this issue and may share their experience as well!
can you be sure of the information middleman as in traditional channels provide?

in my case i don't find any problem seeking one through matrimony channels, since all i am concerned is education and his profile...and that i can make out merely talking to the fella and calling him on his desk no. in the company

crsnadar
December 6th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai...but paancho ungli ek si nahi hoti hain. Us bhai ki bhi job lag gayi hogi baad me. Aur nahi to kya pata koi astrologer raha hoga jo apne future ke baare me likh diya hoga.......bhai future me CEO ban bhi to sakta hai.....see the positive side...us bhai ne koi chhota motta profession nahi likh ...sidha hi CEO...wah..I like it..!:)

Humko to sidhe sidhe baat karne ki aadat hai...

It has been 4 years completion of my B-Tech.
Pahle Private Job me tha to ye lagta tha ki Govt Job se achchha kuchh bhi nahi. Meri mummy bhi pure din pichhe padi rahti thi ...Govt Job dekh ...Govt job dekh.

Ab Govt Job lag gayi to ab lagta hai yaar Private hi thik tha...salery to badhiya thi...
Private me to bhai PACKAGE milta hai naa :)
Govt (PSU) me milti hai bus salery, monthly salery.

Ab hua yu ki jo bhi ladki pasand aati hai ....kisi ka Package 6-7 Lac se kum hota hai nahi......kisi kisi ka to 8-10 se bhi jyada....:)

Pata nahi ye package kaha se beech me aa gaya.
Ab to MBA hi karna padega.....:)

Nahi to kaha 22000 Per Month Salery.........aur kaha......7 Lac ka Package.

Isiliye apne ko apna matrimonial profile start karne me bhi thoda dar lagat hai.

Chalo jo bhi hai...sabki hogi to apni bhi ho hi jaayegi kahi naa kahi...koi kum package waali
Take it lightly yaar...lightly

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai...but paancho ungli ek si nahi hoti hain. Us bhai ki bhi job lag gayi hogi baad me. Aur nahi to kya pata koi astrologer raha hoga jo apne future ke baare me likh diya hoga.......bhai future me CEO ban bhi to sakta hai.....see the positive side...us bhai ne koi chhota motta profession nahi likh ...sidha hi CEO...wah..I like it..!:)

Humko to sidhe sidhe baat karne ki aadat hai...

It has been 4 years completion of my B-Tech.
Pahle Private Job me tha to ye lagta tha ki Govt Job se achchha kuchh bhi nahi. Meri mummy bhi pure din pichhe padi rahti thi ...Govt Job dekh ...Govt job dekh.

Ab Govt Job lag gayi to ab lagta hai yaar Private hi thik tha...salery to badhiya thi...
Private me to bhai PACKAGE milta hai naa :)
Govt (PSU) me milti hai bus salery, monthly salery.

Ab hua yu ki jo bhi ladki pasand aati hai ....kisi ka Package 6-7 Lac se kum hota hai nahi......kisi kisi ka to 8-10 se bhi jyada....:)

Pata nahi ye package kaha se beech me aa gaya.
Ab to MBA hi karna padega.....:)

Nahi to kaha 22000 Per Month Salery.........aur kaha......7 Lac ka Package.

Isiliye apne ko apna matrimonial profile start karne me bhi thoda dar lagat hai.

Chalo jo bhi hai...sabki hogi to apni bhi ho hi jaayegi kahi naa kahi...koi kum package waali
Take it lightly yaar...lightly
hmmm tanne yo sab apni matrimony add haade e den tiya likh diya?....smajhe hai hum bhi tere bhavanaayo ne....koi na ibb hadde te tanne sab profile de hi maara...koi na koi proposal jaroor likdega...kilkiiiiiiiii

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 12:11 PM

Vijay Ji! I am happy that you are contributing towards a real time problem! Yes there are people who hide the reality and does want to share the truth. I believe a relation should not be build over weak base made of information which is not true!

I respect the people who share the way they are!

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Seema Ji! For marriage people quite often take help of middleman, news paper and matrimonial sites.

The point is in all the above cases we may meet the fake alliance OR we may be lucky enough to find our soulmate!

The matter in discussion is a diploma holder will pose as an Er. OR jobless will pose as CEO OR monthly a fresher with a package holder of 8-10 lacs p.a.

The question is hiding the reality which unfortunately I consider is not good for any relationship.

Indian society does not give enough space for the truth, trustworthiness and authenticity. Poeple want to have alliance who is rich and no matter during the course of life every thing turns into a complete mess!

Best wishes

Now a days

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Mr. Nadarya!

Look for a soulmate who would be able walk with you and accompany you during odds. She should become an inspiration and support no matter even if you are a government employee!

Let us respect ourselves the way we are and our ultimate aim of life should be peace and harmony.

Instead! we are growing materialistic each day and apply the same making a foundation which is not real!

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Seema Ji! For marriage people quite often take help of middleman, news paper and matrimonial sites.

The point is in all the above cases we may meet the fake alliance OR we may be lucky enough to find our soulmate!

The matter in discussion is a diploma holder will pose as an Er. OR jobless will pose as CEO OR monthly a fresher with a package holder of 8-10 lacs p.a.

The question is hiding the reality which unfortunately I consider is not good for any relationship.

Indian society does not give enough space for the truth, trustworthiness and authenticity. Poeple want to have alliance who is rich and no matter during the course of life every thing turns into a complete mess!

Best wishes

Now a days
i guess you didn't read precisely what i wrote...

skarmveer
December 6th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Poeple,s are showing something extra at every place wheather in materimony site or by some middlemen, most of the time something or other is hidden hence everybody must be little more careful at the time of fixing of the realstion.

I belive in luck for the good relation otherwise those who are extra cleaver are fasing problems specially in this subject.

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 12:49 PM
can you be sure of the information middleman as in traditional channels provide?

I can not be sure of course even for the middleman OR any other source!

in my case i don't find any problem seeking one through matrimony channels, since all i am concerned is education and his profile...and that i can make out merely talking to the fella and calling him on his desk no. in the company

I must congratulate you for the capabilities of digging the truth out! On the other hand people are quite smart and clever in this world!

I hope I have read now, if incorrect than my apologies for not reading properly!

Cheers!

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Poeple,s are showing something extra at every place wheather in materimony site or by some middlemen, most of the time something or other is hidden hence everybody must be little more careful at the time of fixing of the realstion.

I belive in luck for the good relation otherwise those who are extra cleaver are fasing problems specially in this subject.
Chahal Ji!

Misleading information and misguiding is a very serious issue which is growing each day! This is so very unfortunate for our socitey creating an insecurity among relationships and alliances!

Jhoot ki buiyaad par , Sapnon ka mahal
Aise rishtey par , Shuk har pal

Din-b din, aisa rishta rusvaaiyaan layega
Khud ke bune jaal main, fansta chala jayega

Best wishes

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 01:33 PM

I must congratulate you for the capabilities of digging the truth out! On the other hand people are quite smart and clever in this world!

I hope I have read now, if incorrect than my apologies for not reading properly!

Cheers!
i don't have as much of scorn as you ahve spitted here unnecessarily...in a milder manner:

as far as i have seen middleman also provide informations like education, package, properties etc...

everybody has the smallest chunk of brain can get to see the badge one is wearing in neck...it's not easier to get a fake swap card of any company...and from the designation or the company one works with, you can make out how much and from where he could hav got the degrees...

it needs no extra gray cells genteel lady

neels
December 6th, 2007, 01:39 PM

Chhavi, gud topic to discuss.
Matrimonial sites, sections of Newspapers, magazines have both pro n cons... what I feel is more positive features than negatives.
Earlier social networking, person to person, used to be the only source for searching suitable match. Now in this todays world where social interaction n relations of individuals have almost become extinct,,,, Matrimonial sites, newspapers providing lots of information have become boon. It also widens the search prospect as one can always consider out of so many proposals. These means are bringing the information to your door without making much efforts.
But on the negative side, the question of authenticity prevails,,,, there is always scope of misleading information, false statements; so there's no point in believing them blindly on the face value.
The onus is that they provide you with variety of information, you can narrow down on few as per your requirements,,, but the most important is to verify all the given information, be it education, job, family background-which is very important, economis status(if its criteria for some) personally through reliable sources.
Seema is very right mentioning to confirm the job of the person by calling the office no. One can personally walk upto the office/co. also to confirm. But Seema, in marriage, there are many other very important aspects to be verified besides job n education, which no doubt are one of the most important ones.
So one should be careful enough to verify the facts before going ahead with the matter based on the given information on these various channels.

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
i don't have as much of scorn as you ahve spitted here unnecessarily...in a milder manner:

as far as i have seen middleman also provide informations like education, package, properties etc...

everybody has the smallest chunk of brain can get to see the badge one is wearing in neck...it's not easier to get a fake swap card of any company...and from the designation or the company one works with, you can make out how much and from where he could hav got the degrees...

it needs no extra gray cells genteel lady
Thanks for you wonderful contribution and I salute your words!

cheers!

shweta123
December 6th, 2007, 01:47 PM
A person who plants a bomb in an innocent crowd of thousands and a person who jumps into fire to bring out any stranger out of the fire – both are the two faces of humanity! Human beings are meant to be of all kinds, but when someone is at the receiving end, then he becomes overly conscious about what he is about to receive and what will be the effect of the things which he is about to receive. And coming to marriage, in Indian context, it is a lifelong irreversible deal! Then generally the people overlook what they are and what they deserve and they just get tempted to put their best foot forward so as to be able strike a highly profitable deal!! Exceptions are entangled with every walk of life and so is the case here too. There are people who are adamant to anything which amounts to picturing themselves as someone more better. Such people are principally against being postured as a hero when they are not, because they know it very well that marriage is not a deal, it’s a very special bonding that can be healthy and grows only when both the partners are at somewhat equal platform as regards to their way of thinking, their way of looking at things and their plans to move on in life together!Now, when it comes to credibility of such sites, I would say that everywhere there are human beings and wherever there are human beings, there is a possibility of their being good or bad. And, there is no clear cut way out to judge anyone precisely, there are all types of people so there has to be exercised a set of some procedures like preliminary interaction and which has to be followed by some general interrogations with an open mind, that’s inevitable !

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Chhavi, gud topic to discuss.
Matrimonial sites, sections of Newspapers, magazines have both pro n cons... what I feel is more positive features than negatives.
Earlier social networking, person to person, used to be the only source for searching suitable match. Now in this todays world where social interaction n relations of individuals have almost become extinct,,,, Matrimonial sites, newspapers providing lots of information have become boon. It also widens the search prospect as one can always consider out of so many proposals. These means are bringing the information to your door without making much efforts.
But on the negative side, the question of authenticity prevails,,,, there is always scope of misleading information, false statements; so there's no point in believing them blindly on the face value.
The onus is that they provide you with variety of information, you can narrow down on few as per your requirements,,, but the most important is to verify all the given information, be it education, job, family background-which is very important, economis status(if its criteria for some) personally through reliable sources.
Seema is very right mentioning to confirm the job of the person by calling the office no. One can personally walk upto the office/co. also to confirm. But Seema, in marriage, there are many other very important aspects to be verified besides job n education, which no doubt are one of the most important ones.
So one should be careful enough to verify the facts before going ahead with the matter based on the given information on these various channels.
Dr Rathee!

Nice to hear from you and I apperciate your valuable wise words! I agree that every aspect has pros and cons!

The various sources for matrimony gives us an opportunity to search the best and it is upto an individual to judge the reality!

A profile can be misleading but not the personality! We as an educated people can easily differentiate between the truth and a lie but still we do sometime get trapped into false information.

I believe yes it needs an extra grey cells to reconginze a person in this smart world!

Best regards! Keep pouring your valuable words!

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 02:05 PM
no one here talked of trustworthiness of the human in the role of groom/bride, all the discussion was about the material and physical information provided...

and so was my reply...

some people are in habit of blindly jumping on to mud slinging on the other person for setting some personal ego scores, unminding the credibility of the substance....my sincere pity to such creatures

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 02:06 PM
A person who plants a bomb in an innocent crowd of thousands and a person who jumps into fire to bring out any stranger out of the fire – both are the two faces of humanity! Human beings are meant to be of all kinds, but when someone is at the receiving end, then he becomes overly conscious about what he is about to receive and what will be the effect of the things which he is about to receive. And coming to marriage, in Indian context, it is a lifelong irreversible deal! Then generally the people overlook what they are and what they deserve and they just get tempted to put their best foot forward so as to be able strike a highly profitable deal!! Exceptions are entangled with every walk of life and so is the case here too. There are people who are adamant to anything which amounts to picturing themselves as someone more better. Such people are principally against being postured as a hero when they are not, because they know it very well that marriage is not a deal, it’s a very special bonding that can be healthy and grows only when both the partners are at somewhat equal platform as regards to their way of thinking, their way of looking at things and their plans to move on in life together!Now, when it comes to credibility of such sites, I would say that everywhere there are human beings and wherever there are human beings, there is a possibility of their being good or bad. And, there is no clear cut way out to judge anyone precisely, there are all types of people so there has to be exercised a set of some procedures like preliminary interaction and which has to be followed by some general interrogations with an open mind, that’s inevitable !
Shweta Ji!

I am happy to learn some wonderful expalination with a real life example. Thanks for the valuable contributions!

I can not consider myself smart enough even if I posses an acdemic distinction. Because in real time in this high tech world of brilliant people, we need to get an X-factor in our personality to catch the truth!

Best wishes!

neels
December 6th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Dr Rathee!

Nice to hear from you and I apperciate your valuable wise words! I agree that every aspect has pros and cons!
A profile can be misleading but not the personality! We as an educated people can easily differentiate between the truth and a lie but still we do sometime get trapped into false information.
I believe yes it needs an extra grey cells to reconginze a person in this smart world!
Best regards! Keep pouring your valuable words!

Thanks Chhavi.
Yeah profiles can be misleading....and we get trapped often in these just by going on the face value. So verification is a must, as one careless step here may have lifelong effects. And I agree that experience of age is more reliable at times.

neels
December 6th, 2007, 02:19 PM
no one here talked of trustworthiness of the human in the role of groom/bride, all the discussion was about the material and physical information provided...

Seema, One can never read the nature of a person,, its extremely complex. One can always act in those few initial meetings and never showing the real self. This is the biggest gamble. Few things can be assessed, at least one may get a broader idea whether wavelengths match wid the person or not... but I m afraid not much more than that. And in this issue, no website, no middle person can help. Perhaps middlemen if they are your reliable ones can be trusted,,, but at times they too hide such things or are not aware themselves.

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Seema, One can never read the nature of a person,, its extremely complex. One can always act in those few initial meetings and never showing the real self. This is the biggest gamble. Few things can be assessed, at least one may get a broader idea whether wavelengths match wid the person or not... but I m afraid not much more than that. And in this issue, no website, no middle person can help. Perhaps middlemen if they are your reliable ones can be trusted,,, but at times they too hide such things or are not aware themselves.
yup dids that's what i wrote...you missed on some castigating, fascist, hidden remark of someone here in whose respect i wrote it...read the heroic post of somebody immidiately above mines and you will know

vijay
December 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM
bhai jab tum mile the tab jobless tha to baad maie job mil gai hogi.. jobless hone ka to kuch bi reason ho sakta hai, ho sakta ho usne khud ki company saru kar di ho, to khud ki company ka CEO to wehi hoga !!

Gud ! A new company got established within 3-4 days because there was no intention at that time except drinking and killing time anyhow. Well .... maybe a superman !

Anyways .... nice to hear that :)

No offence !

vijay
December 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM

I wonder if you are going to ask him to show his salary slip or bank statement or photo copies of his academic and professional degrees ..... Just kidding ... take it easy :)

It's not that easy Seema... people can create a deceptive empire to show themselves as a King.
Here we are just asking and the verbal statements and/or call at office desk ( in ur view ) can prove that person.
Don't you see everyday so many frauds where the govt. agencies and private companies authenticates their every docment from the respective institutes itself and still they face frauds.

And a person faking about his/her material/physical information can never be a trustworthy bride/groom. :)

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Thank you every one who are pouring their precious words and valuable time for this thread!

My best wishes to all and a humble request to be the one who dare to accept oneself and show the reality!

TRUTH IS GOD and let me be the one who walk with him as I respect his existence and his decisions for my life!

Regards

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2007, 04:16 PM

well said !! :) Kya tha yeh wesye :confused::confused:

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 04:35 PM

search out for tha heroic hidden meanings, you will get to know....

anyways humor was best poured mukesh

dkumars
December 6th, 2007, 04:44 PM

bhai bera na keke likh de hai... mere bhi ya grey cell(khopadiya) ki kami sei... kemme bhi palle na pada ke baat kar rahe hai...

narrey yai raandye hai ye jo bhi likhei hai aade mere kese... hahaha
par nu sie time sa paas ho jaa sei ek reading la keh nei... arr bhai mere tei majjak sujhe se saare post padh kei ne... par ke karu log rolla kardein se ... makka chup baithan mein hi bhaalayi hai...

arr samjha manya kar kimme bhi... yaday koi gyaan na bata bhai... saach kahu hu chaahe koi bura mane ya bhala... sab ND sei... bass ek reading maar liya kar roz... angrezi si tej ho ja gi thodi... mein tei nuve karu soon... hahaha

par bahi ya chhori sei na chavvi... sudhi bohat si... and i appreciate her calmness... chavvi bebe bahut badhiya apni iss trait ko banaye rekhna...
aur agar bade kuch gussa bhi kar jaatein hai thoda bahut toh sehen kar jao... bahut achhi aadat hai ye.

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Well, Vijay!

I dont know whom ur talking about & how true is that!?! :rolleyes:

But I remember one quote frm a movie, Mind it! :) -

'जिनके घर शीशे के होते हैं उनको दूसरों के घर पत्थर नहीं फेंकने चाहिए!!!'

One more thing, When you point your finger on someone, Remember remaining 3 fingers point back on you!!

I dont know why you took it so serious ... many of members here try their luck on JL matri. just for FUN !!! So dont stress your brain & just take it easy!!

Rock on
Jit

ssindhu
December 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Well, Vijay!

But I remember one quote frm a movie, Mind it! :) -

'जिनके घर शीशे के होते हैं उनको दूसरों के घर पत्थर नहीं फेंकने चाहिए!!!'

One more thing, When you point your finger on someone, Remember remaining 3 fingers point back on you!!

I dont know why you took it so serious ... many of members here try their luck on JL matri. just for FUN !!! So dont stress your brain & just take it easy!!

Rock on
Jit
i agree...untill one meets the apt type, it's all fun and nothing much

plz pay heed to the bold...usually i am taken for a wrong because of partial interpretation

vijay
December 6th, 2007, 05:04 PM

Then why you posted this :) ..... there are thousands of other members at jatland.

Enjoy now ..... i won't post anything else to embrass people.

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2007, 05:06 PM
... bass ek reading maar liya kar roz... angrezi si tej ho ja gi thodi... mein tei nuve karu soon... hahaha

hahahaha .. paka bhai.. aaj ke baad roj aisa hi karunga :):) kuch to karna hi padega nai to yuh hi bouncer jate rehenge :)

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Well, Choice is urs, I didnt invite u before either!! :p:rolleyes::p
Its a free forum, u see!!:)

mera to Funda hai - 'मौज करो और रोज़ करो नहीं पावे तो खोज करो!!':cool:

Rock on
Jit

Then why you posted this :) ..... there are thousands of other members at jatland.

Enjoy now ..... i won't post anything else to embrass people.

dkumars
December 6th, 2007, 05:27 PM
cheers! jit ... issi baat par beer ho jaaye... tera lager aur mera strong :)

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Well, Chhavi,

I remember one more quote frm Client Eastwood -

"Marriages are made in Heaven, so are Thunders & Lightnings!" :p

Waise, I wonder aaj bhi harischandra baste hein kya yahan??....so what u expect be it virtual or real world!?!?! You'll get misleading info everywhere, its upto you how you verify that!! :)

Arrange Marriage is like a Gamble, It either make ur life Heaven or Hell!! :rolleyes: So its up to you ... if ur willing to take this RISK! ;)

Its wicked world, u hardly n rarely find geniunely gud ppl, so in the end its ur Destiny that playes the crusial role, it decides what u gonna get...

Rock on
Jit

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah!!! bro, nytime!!

CHEERS!!! for gud life ;);)

Hail KF Lager! Hail Rockin Lyf! :cool::cool:

Rock on
Jit

cheers! jit ... issi baat par beer ho jaaye... tera lager aur mera strong :)

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Dear Friends!

I would request all my friends not to take it personally.

Yes we have people with different opinions, who apperciate or depreciate any issue or matter that is discussed on any forum.

It is completely irrelevent if any one reads the thread seriously or have fun.

Even if it is a matter of fun or humour, our language describes our personality and let us give enough of space and respect to each other and share our views even if we disagree.

I respect everyone for their contribution!

Best wishes to all!

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Well,

so in the end its ur Destiny that playes the crusial role, it decides what u gonna get...
Jit

bhai teri yaa baat 100 percent sehi hai !! kye tension leni aram se wait karo..flatu maie dimag kharab karne se kye huwe hai :)!! jaisa mile kush reho uske sath.. agar koi thodi bhoot gadhbad bi hai to sudhari bi ja sakti hai baad maie...! :):)

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 05:53 PM
:eek::eek: Yo sauda to sir ke uppar te chala gaya??
Shweta ji aap CA se aise dangerous Philospher kab bani?? :p:p;)

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Bhai ishi baat pe ek Quote aur ho jaaye !! ;):p:cool:

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!! :)

Rock on
Jit

bhai teri yaa baat 100 percent sehi hai !! kye tension leni aram se wait karo..flatu maie dimag kharab karne se kye huwe hai :)!! jaisa mile kush reho uske sath.. agar koi thodi bhoot gadhbad bi hai to sudhari bi ja sakti hai baad maie...! :):)

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!! :)
Jit

to yeh RAJ hai phir :):)

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Bhai Ji!

Mano toh ishwar, na mano toh patthar.:)..

Yes I agree with quote of Eastwood!

Yes whoever becomes our life partner is through a source and is predestined.

The issue is people having fun (giving false info) may unintentinally play with somebody's emotions and seniments bringing in the insecurity for a relationship.

Bhai ji, I agree that it is difficult to find people who are genuine but it is not impossible.

Still this world has a hope for TRUSTWORTHINESS ans AUTHENTICITY! and it is we people who have to work on.

With best wishes

vikasgulia
December 6th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Chhavi.Ji.Jabardast taaga.....:)

"एक तागा उस तागे के लिए...
जो बनेगा लड़ी
और बंधेगा जिंदगी के दीये!":p

और उसके बाद बहुत से बुधिजीवों ने अपने अपने अंदाज़ में इसका विश्लेषण भी अच्छा किया ....

Marriage Demystified: Whatever You do... Inevitable will Happen!!!, sounds passimistic....yeah it is.... but take refuge in this Only after you have performed proper checks & balances ..& judged the person based on the
wildly published parameters of society..education, job, social standing..creativity..sense of humour (or lack sense of causing a tumour with those misplaced pathetic jokes), familial characteristics, fit gap analysis to your expectations..breed..etc...etc....

Once you are done with all this hardship take refuse in the "Inevitable"..Chill out as advised very frequently by our own Jit with a beer mug...& go thorugh these worldly wise anecdotes (Disclaimer: these are not mine...or it is misplaced disclaimer,,how could a 'wise' saying be mine :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
__________________________________________________ ___

Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands
before the fight begins!

Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.

Aadmi shaadi kyon karta hai?
Takee vo marne ke baad agar Swarg jaye to achcha feel kare
aur agar Nark jaye to homely feel kare...

Why do Bride & Groom exchange varmaala during wedding ?
To tell each other affectionately. ..
Sweetheart U R Dead!

There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it!
__________________________________________________ ____

Aur haan Shweta ji..ek baat kahoon..bura na maanna Holi hai...voh aapki post mujhe bhi smajh nahin aai..:D

cooljat
December 6th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Dear Didi,

I really admire your noble thinking & selfless attitude! :)

Well, am not blind believer of anything!

As for the issue.... Well, fun is ok till it stays light, but playing with one's emotions is really disgusting act!! ... but I think everyone is mature & intelligent nowadays....hardly anyone believe in the info on matri sites or like that so quick, everyone does verify & It must either for geniuneness & Authenticity! If u believe that easily its ur fault only! :)

My say on relationship thing is, one should get intimate in Relationship that quick....Give time, taste the mettle, dont live in imaginary world! let the time graduate it'll make it clear how far it'll go; then only one should go for the thingy like Marriage!!

Remember, one should try his/her level best & give her/his best in anything; in the end if he/she doesnt get Success, there wont be any Regrets later then u can always say Hard Luck!! :) cuz in the last its all Destiny!!

Ya, I agree that one must be honest & true when it comes to serious life long relationship Marriage, but I think all we can do is to improve ourself ... this ay it goes!!

HOPE! is a big world n whole world moves on it! .... gud ppl are rare to find but not impossible .... But I believe Friends are born not made likewise its all destiny again, there's no coincidence all predestined but keep ur search on!

Before conclusion, Do self-relaization & improve urself, thats the best we can!! And yes dont keep Great Expectations when it comes to Marriage!! :)

Keep well & be Happy Sis!

Rock on
Jit

Bhai Ji!

Mano toh ishwar, na mano toh patthar.:)..

Yes I agree with quote of Eastwood!

Yes whoever becomes our life partner is through a source and is predestined.

The issue is people having fun (giving false info) may unintentinally play with somebody's emotions and seniments bringing in the insecurity for a relationship.

Bhai ji, I agree that it is difficult to find people who are genuine but it is not impossible.

Still this world has a hope for TRUSTWORTHINESS ans AUTHENTICITY! and it is we people who have to work on.

With best wishes

sumitsehrawat
December 6th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Nice thread this.
Well, in my opinion, the matrimonial sites on internet or the matrimony advertisements in newspapers or magazines just introduce new personalities(both fake and genuine) to us. As you rightly said, most of the times the data is fake, howsoever little. People do exaggerate. But then, one doesn't marry a boy/girl simply on the information provided, how-so-ever genuine or counterfeit.
But if you try to look at the way I look at it, you should be approving that this is a blessing in disguise:). Well, one gets a reviving feeling and feel blessed when he/she finds a genuine personality among a series of disappointing failures. Obviosuly, if the ideas mix up well and both the boy and the girl seem happy taking that forward then its.......hmmm.....a promised land. No?

Thanks,
Sumit

sumitsehrawat
December 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Vikas bhai...this is really cool...

"Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come."

smiles,
Sumit

vikasgulia
December 6th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Vikas bhai...this is really cool...

"Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come."

smiles,
Sumit

Dhanyawad bhai
Zindagi ki Sachaiyon ko jitna zaldi accept kar lein achha hai....;)
Maine to shaadi se pehale hi aapni expectation ko trim kar liya hai :D:D:D

crsnadar
December 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Actually we people generally expect much much higher.
But rarely see where & what we ourselve are. By just saying we are Down to earth will not make someone Down to earth.

There is a word "COMPROMISE".
If not always than at least SOMETIMES.
Isn't it?

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I am happy to have contributions from Gentlemen here and I extermely delighted to hear from every one.

Many thanks for apperciating and pouring in. Lets us make this world and work for a better social behaviour and be the one who can make a difference.

God bless you all (who are single) with a life partner who can make you proud!
Harmony in a family would be foundation for the harmony of the world!

vijay
December 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I am happy to have contributions from Gentlemen here and I extermely delighted to hear from every one.

Many thanks for apperciating and pouring in. Lets us make this world and work for a better social behaviour and be the one who can make a difference.

God bless you all (who are single) with a life partner who can make you proud!
Harmony in a family would be foundation for the harmony of the world!

And the peace prevails in this world
Fulfilling everyone's hope and desire |
God bless all the beautiful creatures
May everyone get what they aspire ||

sidchhikara
December 6th, 2007, 10:47 PM
In most matrimonial ads the girl is always a blend of eastern and western values hobbies include reading, listening to music, cooking. The father is usually a retired or serving government official, the mother is a pious lady and a homemaker (a housemaker in some cases!! - majdoor??), There is always talk of landed property (did'nt realize it was flying at an earlier time), name-dropping and political connections also receive mention. There is a whole paragraph devoted to extended family / distant relatives and their accomplishments. Most of the time there are no pictures.

The groom is expected to have no bad habits (is lying a bad habit??), should be tall, NOT dark and handsome. He should also be rolling in money.

If the girl is the one specifying the requirements then she usually expects the groom to be sensitive, caring, supportive, emotional, romantic, jolly, should respect her parents, should respect the traditions, non-drinker, educated, cultured......blah blah blah.

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 10:48 PM
And the peace prevails in this world
Fulfilling everyone's hope and desire |
God bless all the beautiful creatures
May everyone get what they aspire ||
Very true! and beautiful lines Vijay Ji!

Hum jaise hain, humien vaisa hi jeevan saathi milta hai!

I yearned for peace and harmony in holy matromony and I am blessed after facing a tough time in my life.

Best regards

chhavi
December 6th, 2007, 10:57 PM
In most matrimonial ads the girl is always a blend of eastern and western values hobbies include reading, listening to music, cooking. The father is usually a retired or serving government official, the mother is a pious lady and a homemaker (a housemaker in some cases!! - majdoor??), There is always talk of landed property (did'nt realize it was flying at an earlier time), name-dropping and political connections also receive mention. There is a whole paragraph devoted to extended family / distant relatives and their accomplishments. Most of the time there are no pictures.

The groom is expected to have no bad habits (is lying a bad habit??), should be tall, NOT dark and handsome. He should also be rolling in money.

If the girl is the one specifying the requirements then she usually expects the groom to be sensitive, caring, supportive, emotional, romantic, jolly, should respect her parents, should respect the traditions, non-drinker, educated, cultured......blah blah blah.
Agreed Sid Ji!

Its a common problem in the matrimonial sites and if one look at the photographs, you see a Model look.

Smoking, non-smoking , drinker, non-drinker ...Blah blah...are considered to be bad habits.

I do not understand why people correlate a personality with habits.
Our habits define our personality to an extent but not completely.

Best wishes

sumitsehrawat
December 6th, 2007, 10:59 PM
hehehe :) Bhai, that is a good catch.
I chuckle everytime I come across such advertisements:)!

....and political connections also receive mention. There is a whole paragraph devoted to extended family / distant relatives and their accomplishments.

ssindhu
December 7th, 2007, 11:15 AM

but so do middleman...this is the point...

and so did i sated in my arguement that things (lies) remain same...whether middleman does or the internet... ONLY DIFFERENCE IS the medium has changed

in any case vigilance is the key and rest is destiny

ssindhu
December 7th, 2007, 11:22 AM
i just hope that this internet and matrimonial papers are not being blamed because they are the modern tool...

newspapers and e-matching provide a wider platform to search for the compatible one, in any case better than traditional means

god forbid some VHP influence if we jat society has...as usually people here act...elders castigate youth and their values and a big chunk here keep suspecting the advancement in all means

i have been getting to hear misinformation cases in traditional channels as well...

neels
December 7th, 2007, 01:20 PM
i just hope that this internet and matrimonial papers are not being blamed because they are the modern tool...

newspapers and e-matching provide a wider platform to search for the compatible one, in any case better than traditional means

god forbid some VHP influence if we jat society has...as usually people here act...elders castigate youth and their values and a big chunk here keep suspecting the advancement in all means

i have been getting to hear misinformation cases in traditional channels as well...

Rightly Said Dear.

chhavi
December 7th, 2007, 09:35 PM
This was healthy discussions by all my friends. I hope the holy matrimony should be blessed with TRUSTIWORTHINESS and AUTHENTICITY.

Misleading information by any source that comes through an individual quite land up into unfortunate consequesnce.

We as young generation should atleast try not to be the one responsible for having fun on a serious issues like holy-matrimony.

Best wishes

VPannu
December 8th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Isnt Matrimonial just like an advertisement of any other product, a bride and groom for this instance? Everyone tries to make his/her profile look better than the others so as to get more offers. There isnt any harm in doing that as long as you(incl me) are true to yourself and others. Jhooth ke pairr nahi hote. pakda jaayega sooner or later. I dont see any harm in seeking matches matrimonial websites/internet/newspaper given that the information provided in profile is true.
I pray for us all bachelors/damsels may we all get the best:)

chhavi
December 8th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Isnt Matrimonial just like an advertisement of any other product, a bride and groom for this instance? Everyone tries to make his/her profile look better than the others so as to get more offers. There isnt any harm in doing that as long as you(incl me) are true to yourself and others. Jhooth ke pairr nahi hote. pakda jaayega sooner or later. I dont see any harm in seeking matches matrimonial websites/internet/newspaper given that the information provided in profile is true.
Well said Pannu ji! Jhoot ki buniyaad kisi bhi kaam ke liye thik nahi...and Holy-matrimony toh long life relation hai...so it is better to share correct information..safalta ya vifalta ishwar ke haath....

We never wish to accept our rejections in any aspect of life forgetting that its a God's decision.

So if God disposes anyone's proposal, we should respect that and we should keep doing our efforts with the truth and authenticity.

Best wishes

ashwal
January 24th, 2008, 03:15 AM
While searching for a suitable match for my brother , it came across a bit of surprise ,
how many profiles of Jat girls and boys are available in various
matrimonial sites, well not many ( pl. correct me If I am wrong )

1. Jeevan Sathi : 2000 Boys , 800 Girls under Jat
3. BharatMatrimony.com : 25 Girls , 50 Boys
3. Jatland : 250 Total
( You are fee to add any substantial number from other sites )

Well there seems to be some 25+ Million Jats ( Hindu & Sikh )
Marriageable Age Ones : App. 15 percent = 3.75

Graduate + Education = 0.9 Million ( in 20-30 Age group )
Unmarried Ones : Assuming 2/3
App. 600K

Professional ( After removing Pure Graduates ) ( App. 30 percent ) = 270K ( in 20-30 Age group )
Unmarried Ones : Assuming 2/3
App. 180K
We have 180K ( 90K of Boys, Girls each) of Marriage Age

Total # profiles in the sites : 5000 Max ( We in Jatland are doing much better app. 8000+ users )

App. 2.5 percent of Professionals or <1 percent of graduate un-married

Add selection criteria like gotra, height, weight, salary, career, beauty , family status (!!!) aur vicharo ki milna bhi to jarori hai
...well the list is long

We need to really do something about it ...

shweta123
February 21st, 2008, 10:27 AM
(http://newjumbo.info/index.php?URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZWV2YW5zYXRoaS5jb20v cHJvZmlsZS9tYXRyaW1vbmlhbC04NTE3NTI1WDUuaHRt)Some profile statements :

" First of all my sincer greetings (Namaste) and thanks to all the parents and future brides who are taking the time to Read my profile. My Real Age (http://newjumbo.info/index.php?URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZWV2YW5zYXRoaS5jb20v cHJvZmlsZS9tYXRyaW1vbmlhbC04NTE3NTI1WDUuaHRt) is 25 but on paper 27. "

(http://newjumbo.info/index.php?URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZWV2YW5zYXRoaS5jb20v cHJvZmlsZS9tYXRyaW1vbmlhbC02MDczMTA3VzMuaHRt)every body feels relaxed styin along with me.. stay cool n happy is mine imp part of life...... Looking for: smart good lookin energetic n cud n cud handle all my affairs desperately.... (http://newjumbo.info/index.php?URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZWV2YW5zYXRoaS5jb20v cHJvZmlsZS9tYXRyaW1vbmlhbC02MDczMTA3VzMuaHRt) ...

ritu
February 22nd, 2008, 03:04 AM
aura ka to bera nahi but i will pray u get the bestest of best .:)are mane laage hai mere kar kamla te hoga yo kam.I am seriously working on it inspite of knowing the fact ki bicholiyaee ke jutte pada kare