PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Internet Connection

danarambeerda
December 5th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Hello computer wiz, does any one knows how to get connect with wireless internet if its protected by passwords. the other way how to still the wireless passwords, is there any software availabe for it, if yes please provide me the link - drcraj@gmail.com

Regards

sumitsehrawat
December 6th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Saudi Arabia me chori?? maine suna hai waha pe chori karne par haath kaat dete hai....dono!! Just kidding:).

Not sure bhaisahab.....

Thanks,
Sumit

Hello computer wiz, does any one knows how to get connect with wireless internet if its protected by passwords. the other way how to still the wireless passwords, is there any software availabe for it, if yes please provide me the link - drcraj@gmail.com

Regards

sunju11
December 13th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Hi Dana,

You protect any application or network using password so that unwanted person\system can't access it. If its your wireless network, you could go to your router console and reset the password. Remember one thing- any open wireless connection is left to be unsecured to "Access your personal details". So, make sure you don't connect to any connection which is not meant for you as they could monitor the information.

Anyway, you could still break the password provided you know bit about that person as we normally keep passwords which are easy to remember. :-)

sumitsehrawat
December 13th, 2007, 11:59 PM
hum chori karna seekh rahe hai....:)