PDA

View Full Version : Existing in Harmony

navingulia
December 10th, 2007, 08:46 PM
do we realise
1. unless someones action severly impedes your activity or work, please dont react. continue with your work.
2. dont let others do a thankless job, be grateful
3. avoid taunts and comments.
4. it is not necessary to respond to everything.
5. dont give in to dislike and hatred. every being and his thoughts have a right of existence.
6. respect - a child deserves respect, a begger also deserves respect so does every one.
7. avoid strong reactions. make it a principle not to respond till your anger subsides.
8. dont demand. give. contribute.
support everything good and let the positive energy grow.

chhavi
December 10th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Harmony and peace gets burried each time these get collided with negetavity.

There is so much of anger, aggression and hatred in our society and is growing each day. We do not want to give enough of space to any individual and than we suffocate in such an environment.

I believe still there are people (very few indeed) who would listen and try to change to become a better human beings.

I wish to be one of those people who would yearn for harmony, respect and work for all the above points to make this socitey a better place to survive.

Best Wishes and Congratulation for believing in Harmony.

God Bless you

Regards!

navingulia
December 11th, 2007, 09:05 AM
chhavi ji
i have written these points keeping in mind not only society but also jatland.
it pains me everytime people develop differences here.

i wont claim that i have followed these points best but yes i feel and realise that these points need to be followed.

chhavi
December 11th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Gulia Ji...

I completely agree what you said....

Todays incident in Euro International School at Gurgaon has set an example for the aggression and anger. This is just a begining.

What the young generation of India would in future .....no words for that...

Regards