PDA

View Full Version : [Public Opinion Poll]: Sports Forum??

sumitsehrawat
December 13th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Hello Friends,

My greetings !!

We do it all here on Jatland. We have forums on Education, jobs and careers. We discuss current affairs, we talk history, crack a few jokes and even share pictures. Are we not missing out on another very important field: Sports?? I feel each n every one of us is, someway or the other, interested in sports. Some play, some watch on TV &/or internet, while others look to diversify and gain knowledge in some particular games as well.

Having so many things to discuss about in Sports, like - football, tennis, cricket, hockey, badminton, golf, boxing, athletics, etc etc, I particularly feel we will have loads and loads of things on sports to share and discuss. It is my belief, this step will help a lot of youngsters know about the games. And, as most of us fall in the youth category I anticipate it will be a huge hit here.

I take pride in initiating this public poll. Please cast your vote as per your opinion.

Please vote in favor i.e. a "YES" if any of the following, you think, is true.

It will be great to discuss the past events, present happenings and the upcoming events and tournaments.
It will be a great medium at Jatland to enhance our sports knowledge.
It will encourage more Jats boys and girls to visit Jatland.com. They can provide us valuable suggestions and talk about their their experiences.
It will help us plan some sports event among ourselves in the future.
Let's do it for just the sake of innovation at Jatland.
Oh!! It can bring new Sports related referral-advertisements from Google on Jatland.
Let's make an attempt to overload the moderators.

or against i.e. a "NO", if any of the following, you think, is true.

We can avoid a separate forum for sports. We can simply discuss that in General Forum.
We need not discuss Sports at all.
That will lead to random fights among members and will be difficult for moderators to moderate.
May result in more people getting 'banned' from Jatland.
Let's just NOT do it for the sake of innovation at Jatland.
I just hate 'Sumit' and so against this motion. :)!

Please cast your vote. They say "Every single vote counts":)!!

Thanks,
Sumit
P.S.: Please vote only once.

jitendershooda
December 14th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Le bahi ger di teri PIPI mein BOT.

sumitsehrawat
December 14th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Jitu bhai, good to know that you too are interested in this.
I request all Jatland members(including the moderators, editors and the owner(s)) to put forth their vote... either in 'favour' or 'against'. Please vote, your participation is expected hopefully.

This poll will close on January 13th, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Thank you all for your time.

waiting,
Sumit

mittu
December 14th, 2007, 08:10 PM
daal diya......vote:p

jitender_singh
December 14th, 2007, 09:09 PM
agreed..
and also for Business news (like shares , discussions etc)

Cheers
Jitender

ravinderdahiya
December 14th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Le bhai bot ger di,
Parr ek baat ka dhyan raakhiyoo akk ye cricket aalay forum bantay e usmay ladya karangay.
inn ne tham liyo

sandeeprathee
December 15th, 2007, 12:56 AM
bhai sumit har dusre thread main to Kusti hon lag rahi hai........taane nyari sports forum kyon chahiye. sab ik doosre nain tha tha patkan lag rahye hain........:D.

fun apart i strogly support ur viewpoint for a separate sports forum......isliye mine bhi matdaan kar diya hai iske favour main.

vijay
December 15th, 2007, 01:04 AM
bhai sumit har dusre thread main to Kusti hon lag rahi hai........taane nyari sports forum kyon chahiye. sab ik doosre nain tha tha patkan lag rahye hain........:D.

I think it's gud idea ...... people who want to try their latth .... sports forum is the best idea ...... people can see sporting skills of jatlanders and a latthbaaz of the year may be awarded every year.. :)

Fun apart ..... nice move ..... hopefully i wud like to see a sports forum soon.

sumitsehrawat
January 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks to all those who have already voted.
This poll closes on 13th Jan. I request people who have not voted till now to vote.

Many thanks!

~Sumit

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
NOT A BAD IDEA SUMIT....Provided it does not cause avoidable featuring problem out here.I don;t know as i lack that knowledge.

sumitsehrawat
January 8th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Friends,

We are certainly more than 24 (in number) here. Your simple 'yes/no' can make a difference. Please vote.
Poll closes on Sunday.

Thanks,
Sumit

shashiverma
January 8th, 2008, 06:09 PM
oyee..it do not allow u to add one more :( ....dz was in spirit of football...the previous vote was for cricket.... Key mod..ek aur daal le?? ..he he

sumitsehrawat
January 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM
One can vote only once. hehehe :-)!

For those who have still not voted, please do so.

Thanks,
Sumit

coolengineer
January 9th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Sumit bhai Full support for Sports Forum..

I too have lots of things to discuss about sports..
lets see when wil the sports forum GO LIVE.

Add by vote too in ur voting list..:)