PDA

View Full Version : Whose thread??

shashiverma
December 27th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Well going through threads i often encouter the statement like your thread......and i usually get struck at this line?......so probably i can find an answer here.....what does that mean?
Does the thread belong to someone who start the thread?

As far as I understand starting a thread in the forum simply means sharing an idea or thought to discuss..and once its here....it belongs to everyone who read and write in the thread. I do not understand why does we need to convince the thread starter about any thing or why does anyone need to pass any kind of verdict on others opinion. Its just about discussion. Be happy with whatever makes you comfortable and if someones view gives you another vision then try to evaluate thigns in that frame if you want.....

Or is there something I am missing when I look at a thread?

dkumars
December 27th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Well going through threads i often encouter the statement like your thread......and i usually get struck at this line?......so probably i can find an answer here.....what does that mean?
Does the thread belong to someone who start the thread?

As far as I understand starting a thread in the forum simply means sharing an idea or thought to discuss..and once its here....it belongs to everyone who read and write in the thread. I do not understand why does we need to convince the thread starter about any thing or why does anyone need to pass any kind of verdict on others opinion. Its just about discussion. Be happy with whatever makes you comfortable and if someones view gives you another vision then try to evaluate thigns in that frame if you want.....

Or is there something I am missing when I look at a thread?

Yeah Shashi ji... same doubt i too have and wanted to start a thread on this... achha hua aapne shuru kar diya