PDA

View Full Version : Lots of mud slingging and aftermath.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM
Dear members

On the very out set let me wish each one of you and your family members a very happy new year and lots of happiness in new year and each day there after.

Few people out on Jatland had great misconceptions and misplaced notions about my being a genuine JAT and in not being able to find me a simple,straight,upright and honest person.But then unless you know some one from a closer quarter,such things are not uncommon in our lives.Let me be very honest with you that my near and dears including my dear wife always disliked my visiting Jatland as they found it a shere waste of time and energy but i always thwarted their reservations and kept on visiting this portal regularly because whether i like it or not,fact is I love my people irrespective of what they are and i take immense pride in saying loudly that i am a JAT.Needless to say then that i need not to prove to any one about my being a very honest soul about it.However tirade from people in the inner circle continued and through a well thought of plan an LOGIN ID was made by my wife as RAGINI MAAN...to prove certain things to me about the attitude of the people here on this site{this fact was known to many people close to me from day one and ofcourse moderators and administrators would have known that too as Ragini Maan was using the same machines which were constantly used by me.Any ways coming to the point straight....In last 10-12 days what we got to learn was a great eye opener for me in particular as unlimited proposals for a date and grand association poured in some decent,some not so decent and a few most vulgar.We laughed them off because it was an experiment of life.

Yesterday what i read was a bigger eye opener and in that a few nice boys got together and wrote a great essay on my capabilities,my lies,my dishonesty,my double standards,my being duplicate,my being a show off,my being not joining hands with sacrificing people..so on so fourth.Yesterday we celeberated the new year with a bang with many Jats getting together...and there my wife read out a few replies in the thread started by One dearest Mukesh Samota ji.....leter by letter..and it made a great reading.One of the Jat from Ampchhe Mumbai recommending that i be paraded in public and be showered with Slippers.....We laughed our heart out and opened two champagne bottles and cheered these people....and later my wife said and i quote," Ab tou bharam toot gaya na.......I told you that this is not the place for you to visit"......I kept on smiling because i knew that my wife is Wrong but it is as difficult to convince her as these nice members who feel that by their this design they will become martyrs.Any way my special wishes to these people and their families on this auspecious day.May God blessed them always.

I had been getting hundreds of cals from my dear friends who wanted to know the truth and nothing else.And as it was not possible to talk to them in details about things i felt like penning down my thoughts early in the morning.I need not to clarify any thing to any body as i am not accountable to any one but my consience.I amhowever more than committed to certain things concerning our people and i am very sure that i will do those things at an appropriate time and need no inputs from any body.Let us be little sober in our write ups and not take things for granted as tongue and pen have destroyed many good things on this earth.

Regarding Dhruv coming in my place or for that matter any one else coming here in disguise is a rediculous matter as i am still the member of this site and always was and i am not an individual who can hide his face in a quilt and get over things..almost half of the jatland has met me in person and it is impossible for me to become something else which i am known for.I am a simple staight well meaning human being and thats what i love to be.

In the end i would like to say that i had never had an ill-will,will never have one ever too because if i have to love our peole,i have to shun hatred at all costs.Once again i wish you best of success and tremendous happiness in life.May God be with all of us!CHEERS!

keshavdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM
come on moderators....he is ripped off now....ban him for an indefinite period......:D :p

kya kaka...aap bhi kitt uulajh reh ho......take it easy....mhari kaki sahi to keh seh......kyun kham kha time kharab karya.....internet ke bina ke sevva nahi hotti ?? hehhe

you dont need anyonez credentials to prove whats rite/wrong....

we all know it quite well...."most" of the folks here come here becoz they dont have any other place to go......:D

iss Internet ne jaatan ka naaas karr diya jamma........anyway...

sumitsehrawat
January 1st, 2008, 02:32 PM
" RAGINI MAAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
Hey Jit...thanks for the information. I didn't know that.
But then, how did you guys find out that Ragini and Dev Uncle were the same person? Long time back, Dev Uncle had once disappeared and all of a sudden his son Dhruv Dahiya had started writing in his absence. I always considered Dhruv as a prodigy at Jatland.

smiles,
Sumit

Kyun nahin..Dhruv kaka ka beta jo thhehra Sumit.I am also proud of him."

Dev Uncleji bas thodi si ajeeb baat hai...aapne bataya Ragini Auntyji aapki wife hai, vo bhi aapko 'Kaka' bolti hai?
Anyways, I do not think I spoke anything ill about you. Just that I sometimes miss Dhruv and so took his name.

I must say that this episode was interesting. People (me included) declared themselves as spies. [:d]!!

Aap itna senti na hoyiye ... log kehte hai to kehne dijiye...duniya geet gaati hai gaane dijiye... you seriously do not need to tell anyone what you are or are not. People close to you know the best.

New year has just started and its time to smile wider and look forward.
Hoping to meet you soon, sir.

Thanks,
Sumit

vijay
January 1st, 2008, 02:46 PM
So, Dev Sir you opened your eyes once again Or i must say some nice guys forced you to open up. Anyways, it is always a nice experience whenever we come across some face-offs in real life and have to redefine some people's meaning for the word 'respect'. Isn't it ?

Bless to the bad time so that people can show their real stuff and character and not to forget .... real respect. That small phase of our bad time become such an eye opening experience which teaches us more than what we learn from entire life's relationships.

I like to quote once again ... i think you can make out easily where i posted this earlier :

There are four sorts of men :
He who knows not and knows not he knows not:
He is a fool - shun him,
He who knows not and knows he knows not:
He is simple - teach him,
He who knows and knows not he knows:
He is asleep - wake him,
He who knows and knows he knows:
He is wise - follow him.

Welcome back and don't bother about people having some pre-assumed agendas on their priorities ... Let them enjoy their favourite pastime :)

I still remember your famous line -
Bang on regardless. :)

aabhisheksirohi
January 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Ohh hang on moderator you saved him once again for the last time in 2007. Give me a break now he vomits here once again…

Dev Dahiya so finally you played your last card on Jatland . You were caught here red-handed and when you get face-off you shoot the last arrow from your bow. You say Ragini Maan is not you but your wife ID’s. humm sounds good .I know you had a family relationship with Jatland owner and one of our moderator is in your pocket always so you used him as and when required …. He closed the thread once again and you think you are safe as heaven …. Haan? Let me see how many times he will save you … here !!! Yeh “Bhai-Bhatija Vad policy kab tak chalegi yaha ..

But the question still remains in thousands of Jatland Members why did you do such outright ghastly acts? Why did you come here again on Jatland in masquerade of female ID? You have not vomit the truth till now. Can’t you think even once about those young kids and young brigades who were your fan followers and wishers here on Jatland. I mean forget the senior members I know they aint reply here as a mark of respect for you still remains in their heart. Your heinous acts makes everyone shell shocked and all are in a quandary situation probably they are speachless .

Anyway it remind me of famous sentence Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.

I remember your last reason you leave this place stating that you will work for the benefit for the better development for community . Here I’m not going to ask what you have done so far cuz I know you got a Big Mouth so gotta right to spit out.

But then you point out another over ambitious statement here on Jatland on Jan Jagriti.You called Jan Jagriti as a brain child of Navin Gulia ..as usual people had a lot of respect for you they were again shell-shocked and appalled two of the learned female personalities even not agree with you . Even Navin Gulia reacts as if earth slips from his footstep. If you cant work with Jan Jagriti or any other charity/social work then you have no right to comment on them. You says you have big plans and you will share all those ambitions plans in an email God knows if ever Navin received yours emails . Bottomline is you hate people who works moreover you taunt them with you substandard remarks.

It reminds me of another famous sentence “Those who make the most threats seldom do anything” Hindi meain “garajne wale badal baraste nahin hain” same applies to you Dev Dahiya … You did nothing in the name of social work / charity and the ones who do a lot I mean our beloved Sh Virender Narwal turned tight-lipped on social work / charity works here on Jatland so far .. Bhai ji maaf karna I have to disclose this secret but you know “Facts don't require proof to stand correct” hindi meian “Pratyakshya ko praman ki aavashykta nahi”. Everyone knows even US senate too appreciates your family member for the development towards the society. Another one RK Sir everyone knows about his ambitious plans he is on track and updating here about his construction work on Cancer hospital and Sports college. Dr Birbal whose efforts and guidance helps thousands of JATs students in achieving their goals of higher studies in US and Canada . ….I mean if we look these learned personalities we got some idea how to help our community people like me who are still young could dare to dream big believes one day they can do something better for the community. But looking at you I can only feel in the end you will be remembered by a named “Assclown” in our community. This is what an example you sets to the thousands of young aspiring Jats here …

In the end I’m sorry for all those members who were fan followers / well wishers of Dev Dahiya . I know I may sound so morbid ……But that’s the bottom line cuz Dev Dahiya knows what truth lies beneath!!!

Moderators being a member I have no complaints but I know two of you already knows who is Ragini Maan aka Dev Dahiya when the ID created you were still quite and gave a deaf ear to the outbreak of threads started by Ragini Maan. Why ? Secondly are you going to take any actions against Dev Dahiya or he is above the laws here on Jatland (kya Bhai-Bhatija Vad policy chalti rahegi ) as I have seen one of you immediately closed the thread and try to save him once again .Now the truth is unveil he is exposed so don’t delete or edit this thread Vo kehte hai nai once beaten twice shy … Let everyone reads this and think again “ Who is Dev Dahiya ?

Thanks !!

aabhisheksirohi
January 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
Man O Man RAGNI MAAN who sounds so beaaaacthhhh ultimately turns out to be male Jigolo !! Akkkk Thooooo ......

I spit and you lick Dev Dahiya .It proves yesterday when I quote these meaningful line in my last thread. You call one of the moderator immediately and ordered him to save my candy ass for the last time in 2007 puuleasee.. I plead you. As always he did it for the very last time again for you ….Aur mere ko yeh bhi email karvadiya it is automated system generated so don’t reply humm sounds good.

I doubt on your manhood now you cant face the people of Jatland . I know you gotta habit of Big Mouth talks as this thread “ Sachchi Mardanaggi (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21350) , Gender Equality............???? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6931) “ speaks your over ambitious thoughts on Maardangnni have you really amend those qualities in your life? You gotta need serious treatment man cuz ur loosing your manhood now a days better search out those famous “Ashok Clinics” in New Delhi .. you know they need kinda crap like you or else search out “ Hakim ” of Moradabad he might do some wonder tricks on you…. So that you aint think of changing your gender even in your wild dreams…… In case you want to do that then come back to Mumbai here some learned doctors will work out on Trans-Gender treatment … remember (Bobby Darling) character in bollywood…!!!

Being a man who aint done anything to females of Jatland … As always your Big Mouth talks it again … What It Takes To Make Husbands Happy (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20744) , Why the women invest so much time in looking good vis-a-vis men (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21469), Sachcha Saathi (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21311)

Being a woman you did something for them definitely .. you retort in the same vein and talks about female oppresors.. even point out a finger on male community that you people calls “ behan- beti “ as karari , maal sauda etc .etc … Abe Bhudde Khusat kuch to sharam liyaah kiya hota aapni umr ka ki kya bol raha haai 60 – 65 saal ka ho gaya hai … Itna bhi nahi socha ki tumne jo yaha Maa-Behan-Betiyaa bana rakhi hai kya sochenge ki unka kaka , kaku yeh words use kar raha hai unko point out karke … vo bhi female identity baanakar …

Another example of your over ambitious statements you made usually on Jatland … Lets call for the New Delhi and Gudgamma meet . Lets make a collective budget of 50000-60000 thousands I remember one of the learned female personalty pointed out why do we collect such a huge amount whey cant we donate it to “Jan Jagriti “ you replies charity will follow after we meet. And you say lets do it in style … You need style haan ? well listen to all New Delhi and Gudgamma JATs .. in future whenever you keep JATs meet call this assclown as a chief guest in your meet make a budget of 50000-60000 . Show no mercy on him welcome him with slippered on his face , pour the cowdung liquid on his head make it like our Shiv Sainiks style, make him dress in female clothes inheein Ragini Maan banne ka bada shauk hai na … let him dance on the stage non –stop . Remember the famous movie “Sharabi “ clips … when Big B makes Ranjeet Singh dance on the stage in front of audience… haan like that only….. Ek Ghoda lelena whoppss in your desi term “Katta “ lelena … fire it air and speak out famous dialogue “ Jab tak teri saans chalegi tere pair chalete rahenge … In the end kids can be allowed to throw rotten eggs , puply tomatoes and other stuffs on him …. Send the bills to me for encash I can afford such kinda charity works at least for him.

Dev Dahiya don’t hide behind your wife now and don’t dare to take support of moderator tooo … Face the people of Jatland …yeh Bhai Bhatija Vaad ka sahara kab tak loge .. ….. Kab tak ….?????

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 05:00 PM
Man O Man RAGNI MAAN who sounds so beaaaacthhhh ultimately turns out to be male Jigolo !! Akkkk Thooooo ......

I spit and you lick Dev Dahiya .It proves yesterday when I quote these meaningful line in my last thread. You call one of the moderator immediately and ordered him to save my candy ass for the last time in 2007 puuleasee.. I plead you. As always he did it for the very last time again for you ….Aur mere ko yeh bhi email karvadiya it is automated system generated so don’t reply humm sounds good.

I doubt on your manhood now you cant face the people of Jatland . I know you gotta habit of Big Mouth talks as this thread “ Sachchi Mardanaggi (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21350) , Gender Equality............???? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6931) “ speaks your over ambitious thoughts on Maardangnni have you really amend those qualities in your life? You gotta need serious treatment man cuz ur loosing your manhood now a days better search out those famous “Ashok Clinics” in New Delhi .. you know they need kinda crap like you or else search out “ Hakim ” of Moradabad he might do some wonder tricks on you…. So that you aint think of changing your gender even in your wild dreams…… In case you want to do that then come back to Mumbai here some learned doctors will work out on Trans-Gender treatment … remember (Bobby Darling) character in bollywood…!!!

Being a man who aint done anything to females of Jatland … As always your Big Mouth talks it again … What It Takes To Make Husbands Happy (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20744) , Why the women invest so much time in looking good vis-a-vis men (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21469), Sachcha Saathi (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21311)

Being a woman you did something for them definitely .. you retort in the same vein and talks about female oppresors.. even point out a finger on male community that you people calls “ behan- beti “ as karari , maal sauda etc .etc … Abe Bhudde Khusat kuch to sharam liyaah kiya hota aapni umr ka ki kya bol raha haai 60 – 65 saal ka ho gaya hai … Itna bhi nahi socha ki tumne jo yaha Maa-Behan-Betiyaa bana rakhi hai kya sochenge ki unka kaka , kaku yeh words use kar raha hai unko point out karke … vo bhi female identity baanakar …

Another example of your over ambitious statements you made usually on Jatland … Lets call for the New Delhi and Gudgamma meet . Lets make a collective budget of 50000-60000 thousands I remember one of the learned female personalty pointed out why do we collect such a huge amount whey cant we donate it to “Jan Jagriti “ you replies charity will follow after we meet. And you say lets do it in style … You need style haan ? well listen to all New Delhi and Gudgamma JATs .. in future whenever you keep JATs meet call this assclown as a chief guest in your meet make a budget of 50000-60000 . Show no mercy on him welcome him with slippered on his face , pour the cowdung liquid on his head make it like our Shiv Sainiks style, make him dress in female clothes inheein Ragini Maan banne ka bada shauk hai na … let him dance on the stage non –stop . Remember the famous movie “Sharabi “ clips … when Big B makes Ranjeet Singh dance on the stage in front of audience… haan like that only….. Ek Ghoda lelena whoppss in your desi term “Katta “ lelena … fire it air and speak out famous dialogue “ Jab tak teri saans chalegi tere pair chalete rahenge … In the end kids can be allowed to throw rotten eggs , puply tomatoes and other stuffs on him …. Send the bills to me for encash I can afford such kinda charity works at least for him.

Dev Dahiya don’t hide behind your wife now and don’t dare to take support of moderator tooo … Face the people of Jatland …yeh Bhai Bhatija Vaad ka sahara kab tak loge .. ….. Kab tak ….?????

You are at best of what you are suppose to be...No issues with you GENTLEMAN.You will be beaten in your dirty game if i have the ultimate trust of God with me.Great goings!Chill! Infact this way you are telling people about you and your understanding of life and ofcourse lot more.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM

These angrezis are pruduct of a very sick mind.Your hatred for me is understandable bacause it is not defficult to understand who you are.I will not stoop to your great levels.People like you make my resolve stronger..undersatnad these kind words if you have space of harmony in your soul.Else band your head on a wall.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 05:08 PM
Ohh hang on moderator you saved him once again for the last time in 2007. Give me a break now he vomits here once again…

Dev Dahiya so finally you played your last card on Jatland . You were caught here red-handed and when you get face-off you shoot the last arrow from your bow. You say Ragini Maan is not you but your wife ID’s. humm sounds good .I know you had a family relationship with Jatland owner and one of our moderator is in your pocket always so you used him as and when required …. He closed the thread once again and you think you are safe as heaven …. Haan? Let me see how many times he will save you … here !!! Yeh “Bhai-Bhatija Vad policy kab tak chalegi yaha ..

But the question still remains in thousands of Jatland Members why did you do such outright ghastly acts? Why did you come here again on Jatland in masquerade of female ID? You have not vomit the truth till now. Can’t you think even once about those young kids and young brigades who were your fan followers and wishers here on Jatland. I mean forget the senior members I know they aint reply here as a mark of respect for you still remains in their heart. Your heinous acts makes everyone shell shocked and all are in a quandary situation probably they are speachless .

Anyway it remind me of famous sentence Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.

I remember your last reason you leave this place stating that you will work for the benefit for the better development for community . Here I’m not going to ask what you have done so far cuz I know you got a Big Mouth so gotta right to spit out.

But then you point out another over ambitious statement here on Jatland on Jan Jagriti.You called Jan Jagriti as a brain child of Navin Gulia ..as usual people had a lot of respect for you they were again shell-shocked and appalled two of the learned female personalities even not agree with you . Even Navin Gulia reacts as if earth slips from his footstep. If you cant work with Jan Jagriti or any other charity/social work then you have no right to comment on them. You says you have big plans and you will share all those ambitions plans in an email God knows if ever Navin received yours emails . Bottomline is you hate people who works moreover you taunt them with you substandard remarks.

It reminds me of another famous sentence “Those who make the most threats seldom do anything” Hindi meain “garajne wale badal baraste nahin hain” same applies to you Dev Dahiya … You did nothing in the name of social work / charity and the ones who do a lot I mean our beloved Sh Virender Narwal turned tight-lipped on social work / charity works here on Jatland so far .. Bhai ji maaf karna I have to disclose this secret but you know “Facts don't require proof to stand correct” hindi meian “Pratyakshya ko praman ki aavashykta nahi”. Everyone knows even US senate too appreciates your family member for the development towards the society. Another one RK Sir everyone knows about his ambitious plans he is on track and updating here about his construction work on Cancer hospital and Sports college. Dr Birbal whose efforts and guidance helps thousands of JATs students in achieving their goals of higher studies in US and Canada . ….I mean if we look these learned personalities we got some idea how to help our community people like me who are still young could dare to dream big believes one day they can do something better for the community. But looking at you I can only feel in the end you will be remembered by a named “Assclown” in our community. This is what an example you sets to the thousands of young aspiring Jats here …

In the end I’m sorry for all those members who were fan followers / well wishers of Dev Dahiya . I know I may sound so morbid ……But that’s the bottom line cuz Dev Dahiya knows what truth lies beneath!!!

Moderators being a member I have no complaints but I know two of you already knows who is Ragini Maan aka Dev Dahiya when the ID created you were still quite and gave a deaf ear to the outbreak of threads started by Ragini Maan. Why ? Secondly are you going to take any actions against Dev Dahiya or he is above the laws here on Jatland (kya Bhai-Bhatija Vad policy chalti rahegi ) as I have seen one of you immediately closed the thread and try to save him once again .Now the truth is unveil he is exposed so don’t delete or edit this thread Vo kehte hai nai once beaten twice shy … Let everyone reads this and think again “ Who is Dev Dahiya ?

Thanks !!

Music.........hehehehehehe....Your hatred will kill you dear.I AM MORE THAN SURE.I WILL BE WHAT I AM!

captmanjeet
January 1st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Col Dev Dhaiya,

It is in better interest of you then this place that you say final good bye to this place with a condition that you do not resurface with id of your grand children even.

Please do it Sir..............

Rgds
Capt Manjeet

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 08:48 PM
Col Dev Dhaiya,

It is in better interest of you then this place that you say final good bye to this place with a condition that you do not resurface with id of your grand children even.

Please do it Sir..............

Rgds
Capt Manjeet

Capt Manjeet Singh ji aap thoda aaram kariye.aap apna dhyan rakhiye aur khush rahiye.I have no issues with you in life and hence don't try to get into my tummy.Have i ever met you....Do i know you who you are? What kinda request you are making here.You use your wisdom whatever way you wish to use..no qualms.keep off here kindly.You don't bother about me,my family and grand children till such time you are not contacted or affected by me.Hope i made myself clear.Relax and enjoy life.Bina baat ki chodhhar dukhi krya krre.Bless!Also it will be good thing for you if you concentrate on your immediate responsibility[your two children...shocked i know you who you are...wardi mein photo lagane se sachchai chhup jati hei kya...now you know that i know you well..nahin..?]..instead of bothering about my grand children.I wish those children well.Call me on my number given here under in my profile and you will be glad to know me better..OK..but i know you can't call me because you don't exist.God bless you real person.Don't take this world as a collection of fools dear.God bless you and your nice family!

arunshamli
January 1st, 2008, 09:29 PM
using fake-id is not such a big crime that it can not be forgiven. I would not change my opinion about a person just because the person used a fake id on a web site.

Let us continue to respect each other.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 09:30 PM
Dear members,i promise that these impostors will fall in place shortly.They had been playing games here and because of these people many good members have gone from here.These kind of factious people have damaged the reputation of this site beyond repair.I will see to it that they get what they deserve.They are hell bent upon making best of both the worlds and work on a sick agenda..a malicious design to play to the gallery and clap in unison.I am not a quitter any way.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 09:38 PM
using fake-id is not such a big crime that it can not be forgiven. I would not change my opinion about a person just because the person used a fake id on a web site.

Let us continue to respect each other.

So kind of you Arun.In fact ID was used for a purpose.My maturity stops me from exposing a few people here who had been master mind in ruining this site and one such person is on the roll here in taking the lead in commenting.This person had been calling me on telephone and abusing my mother and sisters in the middle of the night but do i get affected by such cowards.One of the dear members wanted to date Ragini maan who happened to be the son of a dear friend of mine.I am not on the pay roll of Jatland or on any political misadventure.Still some people have the sole agenda of abusing people and play around with the dignity of innocent members.They must be exposed at all costs.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
So, Dev Sir you opened your eyes once again Or i must say some nice guys forced you to open up. Anyways, it is always a nice experience whenever we come across some face-offs in real life and have to redefine some people's meaning for the word 'respect'. Isn't it ?

Bless to the bad time so that people can show their real stuff and character and not to forget .... real respect. That small phase of our bad time become such an eye opening experience which teaches us more than what we learn from entire life's relationships.

I like to quote once again ... i think you can make out easily where i posted this earlier :

There are four sorts of men :
He who knows not and knows not he knows not:
He is a fool - shun him,
He who knows not and knows he knows not:
He is simple - teach him,
He who knows and knows not he knows:
He is asleep - wake him,
He who knows and knows he knows:
He is wise - follow him.

Welcome back and don't bother about people having some pre-assumed agendas on their priorities ... Let them enjoy their favourite pastime :)

I still remember your famous line -
Bang on regardless. :)

Vijay thanks.I know those things and will always stand by those.

brainspeak
January 1st, 2008, 11:06 PM
khisyani billi khamba noche!!....

lekin bhai sirohii itni beizzati nahin karni chaiye thi....ghani bhundi kah di....ib kisi ke sharam hogi to apne aap chala jaga , tum bolo manna...

raj_rathee
January 1st, 2008, 11:12 PM
Ugggghhhh. Yeh naye saal ki sharooaat aise he honi thi kya!

Chacha, aap bhi khaam-khan fasse raho so inn baatan mein. Mein toh seriously socch raha tha aap "on the ground" action ke liye gayab the Jatland se.

Guys...everyone...cut it out. This stinks.

I think these kind of issues crop up because we are too focussed on who is
writing what rather than what is being written.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM
khisyani billi khamba noche!!....

lekin bhai sirohii itni beizzati nahin karni chaiye thi....ghani bhundi kah di....ib kisi ke sharam hogi to apne aap chala jaga , tum bolo manna...

This is called opportunistic tirade.Teri te izzat bann rhi se na,Unn jhhandyan nei simbhaal ke rakhiye kadde udd jyan.......Tere jisse opportunistic saandd bhot dekhe sein mannei..brain se speak.Who are you?aAYa se bil ma tein likkadd ke.Tannei ke bera aachhi bhunddi ka.Tere kesse sawadduu khade rahyakrein gallan mein.

devdahiya
January 1st, 2008, 11:40 PM
Ugggghhhh. Yeh naye saal ki sharooaat aise he honi thi kya!

Chacha, aap bhi khaam-khan fasse raho so inn baatan mein. Mein toh seriously socch raha tha aap "on the ground" action ke liye gayab the Jatland se.

Guys...everyone...cut it out. This stinks.

Chhore teri battan ka bura na manyakarta mein.....par tannei baat ka bera konya.Battaungga kadde furshat mein..ek bei inn izzat aalyan tein nimat lyun.Ittne thodi thhyawass kar le.Arr suun tu tei chiddiya ke parr ginnaniya aadami se..tu kyun kaali maan rhya sei..jib mei e na maan rhya.Kimme na kimme te jarrur se jo ye SURRAMMA.....Paachhe padd rhe sein.

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2008, 12:59 AM
This is called opportunistic tirade.Teri te izzat bann rhi se na,Unn jhhandyan nei simbhaal ke rakhiye kadde udd jyan.......Tere jisse opportunistic saandd bhot dekhe sein mannei..brain se speak.Who are you?aAYa se bil ma tein likkadd ke.Tannei ke bera aachhi bhunddi ka.Tere kesse sawadduu khade rahyakrein gallan mein.

mere jise to dekhe honge mann li baat...experience ghana se...lekin tere jise kitte nahin dekhya...aaj chora aur agle din chori!!...ghani baatan ka bera hoga tanne lekin maine ek baat ka bera hai--sex change ka operation karwa rahay se tu...ib te tu gall mein khada hon joga bhi nahin rahya...
arre!!..itni beizzati karwa li pher bhi nechale nahin tik raha??....kyuin budaapa kharab kar rahya apna??....

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2008, 01:02 AM

rightly said ....

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
mere jise to dekhe honge mann li baat...experience ghana se...lekin tere jise kitte nahin dekhya...aaj chora aur agle din chori!!...ghani baatan ka bera hoga tanne lekin maine ek baat ka bera hai--sex change ka operation karwa rahay se tu...ib te tu gall mein khada hon joga bhi nahin rahya...
arre!!..itni beizzati karwa li pher bhi nechale nahin tik raha??....kyuin budaapa kharab kar rahya apna??....

AAMMEEN!......bohot achhe..very good.you can talk sense as well.You are on very right lines and will do your family proud..take in writing from me.You start abusing people even you don't know them,never met them and never even bothered to think as to why are you doing what you are doing.I will lump these words because i have the patience but ask your AATAMA...Were you suppose to do that what you did..your punishment will surely emerge from with in you.I stay planted like a rock because onus of BEHUUDAGI and sin is not on me......Carry on and if possible make your parents read these lines.....Shabashi deingge.....!Very nice. it is all learning for me.

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:13 AM
rightly said ....

AAMEEN!Virtuous!

keshavdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:16 AM

very sad...dimak sei baat kahi aapne....>>> brainspeak

but who are you ?? KUL-DEEP singh ji.....

aagla chahe kissa bhi ho.....you yourself agree that he is a old man......and then you use terms like "tanne" "tu" "tere jisse".....wah kul-deep uncle.....derogatory remarks like these clearly reveal...how well you are brought up......apne pitaji er apne gharan nyu-e baat karya karo ke tham.....??

i wud say perfect title of the thread>>>"mud slinging and aftermath"

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:19 AM

aagla chahe kissa bhi ho.....you yourself agree that he is a old man......and then you use terms like "tanne" "tu" "tere jisse".....wah kul-deep uncle.....derogatory remarks like these clearly reveal well you are brought up......apne pitaji er apne gharan nyu-e baat karya karo ke tham.....

Kisko samjha rahe ho..Kessu?Bheet nei...!My resolve grows stronger by every abuse not deserved by me from our so called own people.

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2008, 01:22 AM

aagla chahe kissa bhi ho.....you yourself agree that he is a old man......and then you use terms like "tanne" "tu" "tere jisse".....wah kul-deep uncle.....derogatory remarks like these clearly reveal...how well you are brought up......apne pitaji er apne gharan nyu-e baat karya karo ke tham.....??

hurrrrr.........sidekick....

keshavdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:23 AM
Kisko samjha rahe ho..Kessu?Bheet nei...!

hahaha samjha nahi raha.....bheet mein sir marun hun.......virtual bheet.....:D:p

sir phote khunn likde...kimme paap dhulein.........dukh kamm hon......zindaggi mein kuch sudhaar ho.....:cool:

keshavdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:24 AM

heheh iss sidekick ke chakker mein sua lawe legga marre yaar.....kitte behem mein matna rahiye.......tanne furti te ghanni dikhayi...lekin manne sua bhi tawalla la diya.......tanne berra to nahi patya hogga....baad mein dukhegga na....jibb ringegga......:D:D

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 01:34 AM

You won't get it Kuldeep!God only can look after you.Your gob has opened and it is self destructive dear.Hurrrrrrr-Fuurrrs are just won't help you!Poor take.I can say this with authority that your time for reckoning is now or never.You will take your self to logical ends your self.No body will guide you..beacuse plunge was yours..splash are yours..then Net result...?Got it or not..?

anilsangwan
January 2nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Lets respect each other here.

Hum sabb yahaan yeh thread pe comments likh ke koi itihaas nahi bana rahe hain jaton ke liye jisko ki kitaabo mein likha jaayega. Every bad word here is a punch on our reputation as a community.

Mere papa kahya karte... Jiski jitni samajh hoti hai woh waisee hi baat karta hai... woh chah kar bhi acchii baat nahi kar sakta...... to agar koi gaali deta hai uska matlab samajh jao ki uska dimaag kitna viksit hai... :(

Its shame on us that we are busy in starting a new year with this kind of mud slingging... :(

Friends, Let Mods take a decision if the ID was fake or someone wrote something bad using that ID. All of us must believe in few representatives (Mods) who can take best decision. problem yeh hai ki hum sab Sarpanch bann gaye hain aur faisla dene lage hain... Shayad mein bhi... lekin jo maine likha hai.. woh mere vichaar hain.. sirf mere vichaar.... :(

My humble request to all of you is that lets utilize our enthusiazm and energy in doing something good - at least for ourselves, if not for community.

Wish you all a very happy new year 2008. Thank you so much!!

dreamer
January 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
subah -2 mannai sochhi kimmai padhun .. meryar aadha ghanta kharab ker diya khaam khaan .. Bhaion or kisai ka tame kharab na ho lock this damn thing pleaaase :eek::eek:

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2008, 11:01 AM
heheh iss sidekick ke chakker mein sua lawe legga marre yaar.....kitte behem mein matna rahiye.......tanne furti te ghanni dikhayi...lekin manne sua bhi tawalla la diya.......tanne berra to nahi patya hogga....baad mein dukhegga na....jibb ringegga......:D:D

once again--- HURRRRRR!!!!...(nd this tme its in caps so u cud read it clearly!)

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2008, 11:03 AM
You won't get it Kuldeep!God only can look after you.Your gob has opened and it is self destructive dear.Hurrrrrrr-Fuurrrs are just won't help you!Poor take.I can say this with authority that your time for reckoning is now or never.You will take your self to logical ends your self.No body will guide you..beacuse plunge was yours..splash are yours..then Net result...?Got it or not..?

ya rite....

dharmender
January 2nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Dear Writers,
i am not a very active member on Jat land, Today i just opened the thread to see if some good wishes are coming for new year. But yahan to kuch or hi hai.
Ye sab hum logo ki asliyat hai so sabke saamne aa rahi hai.

First thing : Dev ji nai khud is baat ko sabko bataya ki he made a fake id. Isme koi galat baat nahi hai. most of us do this for many reasons. Dev ji ne jo kia uska result bhi aaya. kai members nai unko female samaj kar galat mails likhi, this shows the true picture of those men.

But what ever is happening after that is really bad. a young guy absuing him like vo is Jat land ka choudhri ho. Dev ji ne ke uski bhes khol le.
The words he is using give a true picture of his education and his family background.

Hum sab is jaat land par ek family ki tarah hai, jo aapas mai vichar vimarsh karte hai, they helps each other in various ways, yahan par sab acche ban kar rhete hai, all reacts like they are highly qualified, they are from very decent family.

But aaj pata chal gaya koun kitne paani mai hai. and this is not the end, more threads will come soon.

at last i will only reqest that ab bhi time hai, baat poori tarah bigad jaane se phale aapas mai sulah kar lo or baat ko khatam karo.

we all should respect our elders. and spl dev ji jaise aadmi ke upar kichad uchalne se phale apne girebaan mai dekhe.

mukeshkumar007
January 2nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
leave it now !! It is not going to serve any purpose now !!

shobhitdeshwal
January 2nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Shri Shriut all!

Since time imortal, there have been conflicts and disorders, chaos and strings. But when did a warrior rise in rage for the cause of ENTROPY? Its ever increasing and will lead the world to a new order....

NOT AT ALL... These words are not at all emant to be read as UNWANTED ADVISE.... But as a Universal Truth... There are things which could not be changed or could not even be thought of for change.... Let us accept them and move forward with a great sense of life in our own right....

Life in its own might and right is a great experience, and I am sure all of us would have had some or the other experience of mud slinging on face because of our own misdoings... Will not elaborate.... yet! Its not been even an year that I have had such an experience personally.... But to accept your mistakes is what makes a man.. i accept my misdoings and its only me who can actually sit and recollect what have I done since?

So please let the person concerned be himself, let him have time to recollect his thoughts and let us not ask questions to him as why did he? and what is his future? he himself will( by virtue of being a human) understand one day what has he been upto.. good or Bad is all up to the individual.. Its all relative... whats good for you could be bad for him and vice versa.....

NO GYAN... NO ADVISE...... JUST A FEW THOUGHTS........ WHICH MIGHT NOT BE READ IN GOOD... YET! Hardly matters!

ahhhn... Wish you all a very candid and splendid year Ahead!

Cheers!!

cooljat
January 2nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Well, Age never earn Respect, deeds do!! :)

Agar bade-bhude hi aesi cheap harkat karenge to fir bachon ka kya ...

Its indeed henious act as Dev Dahiya ji broke our trust!! :(

Now, he's hiding behind his wife, watta coward act...Its kinda humilating for our commuity that we've sucha fake Jat & that too in defence!! :mad:

Thumbs Down!!

Rock on
Jit

skarmveer
January 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
I think we met once in a DJM and know I feel shame tha people like you and Abhishek Sirohi are the Jats. Think 100 time before saying any thing bed to our elders wheather you like him or not.

What is this hurrrrrrrrrrrr in our comunity, the most uneducated people using this hurrrrrrrrrrr and furrrrrrr when they dont have words to say.

Writing this type of language you both are using here is shame on all our educated comunity members.

Please think and then write any thing, its bed on our part that we feel we are a respectful comunity if we talk like this.

Sorry Dev sir this is really shocking for me that this is our educated generation.

ya rite....

mukeshkumar007
January 2nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Dear Writers,
i am not a very active member on Jat land, Today i just opened the thread to see if some good wishes are coming for new year. But yahan to kuch or hi hai.

First thing : Dev ji nai khud is baat ko sabko bataya ki he made a fake id. Isme koi galat baat nahi hai. most of us do this for many reasons. Dev ji ne jo kia uska result bhi aaya. kai members nai unko female samaj kar galat mails likhi, this shows the true picture of those men.

But what ever is happening after that is really bad. a young guy absuing him like vo is Jat land ka choudhri ho. Dev ji ne ke uski bhes khol le.
The words he is using give a true picture of his education and his family background.

Hum sab is jaat land par ek family ki tarah hai, jo aapas mai vichar vimarsh karte hai, they helps each other in various ways, yahan par sab acche ban kar rhete hai, all reacts like they are highly qualified, they are from very decent family.

But aaj pata chal gaya koun kitne paani mai hai. and this is not the end, more threads will come soon.

at last i will only reqest that ab bhi time hai, baat poori tarah bigad jaane se phale aapas mai sulah kar lo or baat ko dkhatam karo.

we all should respect our elders. and spl dev ji jaise aadmi ke upar kichad uchalne se phale apne girebaan mai dekhe..

Dharmendra ji, jab apko puri baat ka bera hi na hai to kyo taang adha rehe ho beech maie... anyway thank you very much for your views.

cooljat
January 2nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Well, I can smell something fishy here..

Yahan to Mods aur Admins ko bhi pata tha pehle se....what the hell!! :mad:

I wonder kewal 1-2 Mods hi involve the ya fir whole group ko sab maloom tha, as Dahiya ji himself saying ye sochi samja game plan tha!!?? :rolleyes:

Ek taraf to Mods kehte rehte hein...ki we're rational, we're clean, truth comes first ballah ballah ballah....aur background mein ye sab mil ke aise game plan karte hein....chi,chi,chi!!

Ho sakta hai unhe baad mein pata laga ho.....then why didnt they banned Ragini n Dev Dahiya's ID? aur jab thread pe logo ko pata lagne laga Reality ka to our beloved Mod Sejwal ne Thread hi bann kar diye...wah! wah! wah!
ye sarasar naainshaafi hai!!...

Why sucha hypocracy, double-std.......??

This is really bad, We need classification!!

Come one, where r u all hiding?

Waitin...

Rock on
Jit

Dear members

Few people out on Jatland had great misconceptions and misplaced notions about my being a genuine JAT and in not being able to find me a simple,straight,upright and honest person.But then unless you know some one from a closer quarter,such things are not uncommon in our lives.Let me be very honest with you that my near and dears including my dear wife always disliked my visiting Jatland as they found it a shere waste of time and energy but i always thwarted their reservations and kept on visiting this portal regularly because whether i like it or not,fact is I love my people irrespective of what they are and i take immense pride in saying loudly that i am a JAT.Needless to say then that i need not to prove to any one about my being a very honest soul about it.However tirade from people in the inner circle continued and through a well thought of plan an LOGIN ID was made by my wife as RAGINI MAAN...to prove certain things to me about the attitude of the people here on this site{this fact was known to many people close to me from day one and ofcourse moderators and administrators would have known that too as Ragini Maan was using the same machines which were constantly used by me.Any ways coming to the point straight....In last 10-12 days what we got to learn was a great eye opener for me in particular as unlimited proposals for a date and grand association poured in some decent,some not so decent and a few most vulgar.We laughed them off because it was an experiment of life.

skarmveer
January 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Mr Jeet,

If any body using fake ID and discussing here for the betterment of our society or one part of our society then what is worng in it. And why why you people are so enoyed. Why you colled him Kaka or Kaku since so maney years if that person is so bed.

Ye hamara culture nahi hai kee jab tak koi hamey pasand ho hum usey sir pey bithay or jab koi chej hamey pasand na aaye to hum usey gaali denee shuru ker day.

Hamey agar koi pasand nahi hai to hum ussay baat na karey, hum usey respect na dey per hum ussey gaali keu den?

Now, he's hiding behind his wife, watta coward act...Its kinda humilating for our commuity that we've sucha fake Jat & that too in defence!! :mad:

Thumbs Down!!

Rock on
Jit

mukeshkumar007
January 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
I think we met once in a DJM and know I feel shame tha people like you and Abhishek Sirohi are the Jats. Think 100 time before saying any thing bed to our elders wheather you like him or not.

What is this hurrrrrrrrrrrr in our comunity, the most uneducated people using this hurrrrrrrrrrr and furrrrrrr when they dont have words to say.

Writing this type of language you both are using here is shame on all our educated comunity members.

Please think and then write any thing, its bed on our part that we feel we are a respectful comunity if we talk like this.

Sorry Dev sir this is really shocking for me that this is our educated generation.

I wonder if people can ever say anything rational... bhaishab respect diya nai jata liya jata hai..

agar maie apko respect karta ho to iska matlab yeh nai ki maie acha hoo jabki iska matlab yeh hai ki aap maie hai kuch aisi quality jo sabi ko respect karne ke liye motivate karti hai...

aur sab badho se hi siki jati hai...

ab agar aap yeh kehna chahte ho ki hame badho ko galat kaam karne ke baad bi respect kare..to sorry bhaishab wo to nai ho sakta...aisa double standard hum to nai rakh sakhte bhaishab...

cooljat
January 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Respected Bhaisaab,

Fake ID se betterment, when person himself is fake, how can he/she will improve society!!

Baat yahan maje lene ki nahi hai baat hai usolon ki....baat hai deeds & words ki, baat hai honesty aur integrity ki!!

Humne koi Col Dahiya ka court-marshall karna nahi hai....hamara jee dukhaya hai unhone .... using that fake id he literally abused many guys..

Chalo koi naa galti ho gayi, lekin ye maane to sahi.....inhe to thodi si bhi sharam nahi aa rehi .... kher godbless him!

am off from this thread....Thank u very much!!

Rock on
Jit

Mr Jeet,

If any body using fake ID and discussing here for the betterment of our society or one part of our society then what is worng in it. And why why you people are so enoyed. Why you colled him Kaka or Kaku since so maney years if that person is so bed.

vijay
January 2nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
Lets us impose all the deeds, words, honesty, integraty, usool etc etc on others ( for instance Dev Dahiya ) and forget about our own surroundings possessing pockets full of fake id's.

If fake id demolish the respect earned by a person than admiring one's own people having fake id's contradicts the definition of respect and hence the character. :)

And yes not to ferget ..... language reveals a character better than bigger hollow words.

dkumars
January 2nd, 2008, 03:20 PM

Bhai saahb... jab mein shuru mein yahan aaya tha kuch 4-5 mahine pehle meri sabse behes hoti thi ki aaj aap jaat logon ke paas kuch khaas nahi hai proud karne ke liye isliye jhootha proud mat karo...
Abb aap dekh lijiye ki hamari community mein kitna kuch hai proud karne ke liye... jo bhi samajhdaar insaan hoga woh iss thread ko chuega hi nahi... galti kisi ki bhi ho juss ignore it...

par bhai mein yahan koi sarpanch ban ne nahi aaya hoon.. mein bas ye kehna chahta hoon agli baar jat mahan, proud to be a jat kehne se pehle soch lena ki jat ka matlab keval aap ya 2-4 aur achhe log nahi hai... jat ka matlab poori community hai aur woh aap dekh hi rahe hai yahan kaisi hai...

aur apne aas paas in person toh dekhtein hi rehte honge...
shame on such cheap community whr ppl don know hw to talk and what to talk:mad:

skarmveer
January 2nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
You feel pain when Ragini Maan write little wrong for any body to support her point in some thread but you are abusing Mr Dahiya without any reason when he says his wife using that ID why ? If you feel that Mr Dahiya says wrong then dont talk with him why you are using bed words for him? Is, this type of culture we are having. I dont think he ever ask respect from you, if you are respecting any body its your greatness and also show that how much respect you got from the society.

"Hamarey pass jo hoga wahi to hum dusro ko dengey jo hamarey pass hai he nahi wo hum kanhan say dengey"

Bhai, Bura jo dekhan mein chala bura na milya koi jo dil khoja aapna mujh say bura na koi.

Burai keu dhond rahey ho achchhai ko dhondo ussee say sabka bhala hoga.

I wonder if people can ever say anything rational... bhaishab respect diya nai jata liya jata hai..

agar maie apko respect karta ho to iska matlab yeh nai ki maie acha hoo jabki iska matlab yeh hai ki aap maie hai kuch aisi quality jo sabi ko respect karne ke liye motivate karti hai...

aur sab badho se hi siki jati hai...

ab agar aap yeh kehna chahte ho ki hame badho ko galat kaam karne ke baad bi respect kare..to sorry bhaishab wo to nai ho sakta...aisa double standard hum to nai rakh sakhte bhaishab...

skarmveer
January 2nd, 2008, 03:43 PM
Bhai mujhey yaad hai or mainey bhee kaha tha kee hamein garv hain kee hum Jat hain or aaj bhee hai or hamesha raheyga. Kuchchh logo key karn puri comunity kharab nahi ho jati. Aaj log khud ker key sikhna chahatey hai jabkee hamney bahut kuchchh bado say sekha hai. Jo aaj is ka matlab nahi samajh rahey hai wo kal jarur samjhengey lakin tabtak deir ho chukee hogi.

Jin cheejo per hamey garv hona chahiyea tha wo hum chhodtey ja rahey hai
or iseeliyea aaj hummay say kuchh log reservation kee mang kartey hai keukee hamari aadtein on logon say milti ja rahi hai jinhey aapney uper kabhee garv nahi tha.

Bhai saahb... jab mein shuru mein yahan aaya tha kuch 4-5 mahine pehle meri sabse behes hoti thi ki aaj aap jaat logon ke paas kuch khaas nahi hai proud karne ke liye isliye jhootha proud mat karo...
Abb aap dekh lijiye ki hamari community mein kitna kuch hai proud karne ke liye... jo bhi samajhdaar insaan hoga woh iss thread ko chuega hi nahi... galti kisi ki bhi ho juss ignore it...

par bhai mein yahan koi sarpanch ban ne nahi aaya hoon.. mein bas ye kehna chahta hoon agli baar jat mahan, proud to be a jat kehne se pehle soch lena ki jat ka matlab keval aap ya 2-4 aur achhe log nahi hai... jat ka matlab poori community hai aur woh aap dekh hi rahe hai yahan kaisi hai...

aur apne aas paas in person toh dekhtein hi rehte honge...
shame on such cheap community whr ppl don know hw to talk and what to talk:mad:

dkumars
January 2nd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Bhai mujhey yaad hai or mainey bhee kaha tha kee hamein garv hain kee hum Jat hain or aaj bhee hai or hamesha raheyga. Kuchchh logo key karn puri comunity kharab nahi ho jati. Aaj log khud ker key sikhna chahatey hai jabkee hamney bahut kuchchh bado say sekha hai. Jo aaj is ka matlab nahi samajh rahey hai wo kal jarur samjhengey lakin tabtak deir ho chukee hogi.

Jin cheejo per hamey garv hona chahiyea tha wo hum chhodtey ja rahey hai
or iseeliyea aaj hummay say kuchh log reservation kee mang kartey hai keukee hamari aadtein on logon say milti ja rahi hai jinhey aapney uper kabhee garv nahi tha.

Jin cheejo per hamey garv hona chahiyea tha wo hum chhodtey ja rahey hai... bass ye hi mein bol raha hoon ki hum logon ke paas bahut kuch tha garv karne ke liye par abb nahi hai bhai ji... rahi baat community ke achhe bure hone ki toh koi bhi aisi community nahi hoti ahan achhe ya bure log na ho... aap chamar chudho mein chale jaaiye wahan bhi kuch achhe log mil jaayenge but koi bhi community majority se pata chalti hai ... aur aaj sachai ye hai kadvi ya mithi sachai ki hamare paas kuch khaas nahi hai aaj garv karne ko aage aap jo maaniye aapki shradha hai aur dekhtein rahiye ye sab tamasha...:mad:

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Let God give some peace of mind here now.I am the worst human being out of the total population on the earth.I think that should satisfy the Nice people here.AAMMEENN!Life is all about learning and l learnt a lot because i want to.My resolve and committment stands defined in much more stronger and firmer terms.Thankfulness from the bottom of my heart!

yashbeniwal
January 2nd, 2008, 04:11 PM
After reading this whole thread,,, Now I am not to understand "What is JAT".
and What is the real picture of JAT",,,

Without knowing the facts,,, without knowing the person,,, without knowing the hidden truth,,, some intelligent souls stsrt blamming a person, who is like a shadow for this jatland,,,,

some hidden rats now move out from there holes ,,,, what they think abt thereselves By abusing someone they think they done a gr8 job,,,,

sabhi ne dikhaya ki unke parents ne unhe kya sikhaya hai,,,, jee bhar k gaaliyaan dena,,, apne se bade ki jo izzat unhone ki ,, maine kabhi nahi dekha,,,, woh bhi un logo ne jo apne aapko shayad bahut pade likhe samajhte hai,,, kehne ko degreeya li hai,,, lekin unki baatein dekhkar samjhe jaa sakhta hai ki unke ghar ka maahol kya hai,,, aur jaise logoan k beench mein woh rehte hai,,

Dev kaka ko kya jaante hai yeh log,,, us devta samaan aaadmi pe laanchan laga rahe hai,,,jiski pairon ki dhuul k barabar nahi hai hum sabh,,,,,,

bhagwan inko kuch bhudhi do,,,

sunitahooda
January 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
So this thread has been opened again....i thought i lost my chance of being part of this great show. There have been so many examples of using Fake-ids....but haven't seen such hue n cry for those ever before? And Mukesh you never supported me when i was fighting for a right cause? And somewhere i read if Dev Dahiya's wife calls him Kaka...i know she used it once i spoke to her and i use Kaka even though i can call him Bhaisahab? Kaka is his alias name on Jatland. What problem people have what his wife calls him like. Aaj kal ke laddko ko maach-maach kar apni GFs ko Beta-beta kehtey dekha hai?:o Par kuch logo ne socha ki chhottey-mottey memebrs par to bohot haath saaf kar chukey ab Dev Dahiya ki baari.....taki kuch naam ho....look into your hearts first....to be contd

mukeshkumar007
January 2nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
After reading this whole thread,,, Now I am not to understand "What is JAT".
and What is the real picture of JAT",,,

Without knowing the facts,,, without knowing the person,,, without knowing the hidden truth,,, some intelligent souls stsrt blamming a person, who is like a shadow for this jatland,,,,

some hidden rats now move out from there holes ,,,, what they think abt thereselves By abusing someone they think they done a gr8 job,,,,

sabhi ne dikhaya ki unke parents ne unhe kya sikhaya hai,,,, jee bhar k gaaliyaan dena,,, apne se bade ki jo izzat unhone ki ,, maine kabhi nahi dekha,,,, woh bhi un logo ne jo apne aapko shayad bahut pade likhe samajhte hai,,, kehne ko degreeya li hai,,, lekin unki baatein dekhkar samjhe jaa sakhta hai ki unke ghar ka maahol kya hai,,, aur jaise logoan k beench mein woh rehte hai,,

Dev kaka ko kya jaante hai yeh log,,, us devta samaan aaadmi pe laanchan laga rahe hai,,,jiski pairon ki dhuul k barabar nahi hai hum sabh,,,,,,

bhagwan inko kuch bhudhi do,,,

enough is enough...

bhot ho gaya ghyan ib..sabko pata hai yeh sab!! and please don't drag parents here, They have done their best in teaching us. Aya samaj maie.. Can you keep this discussion restricted to between us only… hope u got it..

Don’t play this type of emotional blackmailing..

Aur ab rehi baat kaun kya hai aur kisne kya sikha hai to bhaishab hamne yeh sikha hai ki ache ko sar ankho par bitha ke uska respect karo aur jo galti kare to uski galti ko ignore karo lakin uska bata jaroor do..chahe wo apse badha ho ya chota.. lakin agar wo insaan phir bi apni hathdharmita par data rehe to teach him a lesson…

I started that thread because I felt shocked that our dev uncle was involved in such a cheap tricks.. I though if once it get posted on jatland he might realize his mistake.. lakin inhone to hadh hi kar di..pehle to ragni mann ki id se hi situation control karne ki kosis kari lakin pher jab baat na bani to justification letter chaap diya wehi kafi hai ki inki soch kis tareh ki hai… mujhe umeed nai thi ki insaan itna bi nakta ho sakta hai... khair no issue.. lakin ab aap logo se yehi pararthna hai ki aap yeh ghyan dholna band kare yeh ghyan ki bate sabko pata hai...… parents ne hame sikha diya jitna wo sikha sakte the unko kyo beech maie la rehe hoo…

yashbeniwal
January 2nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
Gr8 gyaan bhai ji,,,,

aaj dhanyai ho gaya mai aapki gyaan ki baatein jaankar,,,,

enough is enough...

bhot ho gaya ghyan ib..sabko pata hai yeh sab!! and please don't drag parents here, They have done their best in teaching us. Aya samaj maie.. Can you keep this discussion restricted to between us only… hope u got it..

Aur ab rehi baat kaun kya hai aur kisne kya sikha hai to bhaishab hamne yeh sikha hai ki ache ko sar ankho par bitha ke uska respect karo aur jo galti kare to uski galti ko ignore karo lakin uska bata jaroor do..chahe wo apse badha ho ya chota.. lakin agar wo insaan phir bi apni hathdharmita par data rehe to teach him a lesson…

I started that thread because I felt shocked that our dev uncle was involved in such a cheap tricks.. I though if once it get posted on jatland he might realize his mistake.. lakin inhone to hadh hi kar di..pehle to ragni mann ki id se hi situation control karne ki kosis kari lakin pher jab baat na bani to justification letter chaap diya wehi kafi hai ki inki soch kis tareh ki hai… mujhe umeed nai thi ki insaan itna bi nakta ho sakta hai... khair no issue.. lakin ab aap logo se yehi pararthna hai ki aap yeh ghyan dholna band kare yeh ghyan ki bate sabko pata hai...… parents ne hame sikha diya jitna wo sikha sakte the unko kyo beech maie la rehe hoo…

Maniisha
January 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
I am always proud of being member of Jatland which was the place brimming with positive energies of knowledge sharing, peals of laughters, some timepass and masti mazak to relieve of the daily grilling work routine. But today its disappointment for me to think that people are using Jatland for mudslinging. They have converted this useful platform as place to discard their personal anguish. I think before attacking anybody its better to think thousand times as what they are writing what impact it will have on others. Its really very cruel practice to attack someone personally . As no one is perfect so how many of you would dare to criticize yourselves.
So I request all esteemed members of Jatland to stop this game of mudsligning and lets direct our positive time and energy towards some good discussions without hurting or attacking anyone personally....:)

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
enough is enough...

Mukesh kumar Samota ji,

Jab mein keh chuka ki mein sab se ghatiya aadami huun tou aapko abb bhi kya shak reh gaya.Aap kamm ummar mein kaaffi samajhdaar hein ye mujhe abb ehsaass ho raha hei.Mein aapke darwazze nahin aaya...aapke Baare mein kuchh khasss janta nahin,mainne kabhi aapka ya kisi JAT aadami ka bura nahin kiya tou firr aap mere se aur kya chahte hein.Jis trah ke shabbad aur vakyaat aap ne mere liye istemaal kiye hein agar aap ke parents ko aapki iss aazaddi ka patta lagega tou unki aatama ro paddegi.Mujhe dukh iss baat ka nahin ki mujhe be wajah KUTTA banaya ja raha hei{Bhagwaan dekh raha hei] Lekin iss baat ka hei ki aap iss ummar mein jab aapko behadd achchibattein sekhanni chahiyein uss waqt aap ek aisse halaat mein pohonch gaye hein jahan se aap ke liye wapis aana mushkil hei.Merre bachche aapse badde hein aur mujhhe iss deen-duniya ka thodda patta bhi hei aur uss adhhar parmein eh sakta huun ki aapko sadbudhhi ki jarrurat hei aur agar mera ishwar mein prem aur dhhyan hei tou aap jarrur ehsaass kreingge par tabb takk aapki aatamma ittani maleen ho chuki hogi ki uska koi illazz sambhav nahin hoga.Mein apne bachhon ko hamesha dua deta huun..iss liye tumhare liye bhi wahi kar raha huun.Ek second bhagwaan ko samne rakh kar sochna..DEV DAHIYA uncle nei tumhari jindagi ko preshan karne mein kitana yogdaan diya aur agar tumhari aatama kahe ki DEV DAHIYA uncle ko tou mein achhi trah se janta bhi nahin tou fir samajh lena ki tumne aissa gunah kiya hei jiski sazza sirf bhagwaan ke paashei.GOD BLESS YOU!

rkumar
January 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
I am always proud of being member of Jatland which was the place brimming with positive energies of knowledge sharing, peals of laughters, some timepass and masti mazak to relieve of the daily grilling work routine. But today its disappointment for me to think that people are using Jatland for mudslinging. They have converted this useful platform as place to discard their personal anguish. I think before attacking anybody its better to think thousand times as what they are writing what impact it will have on others. Its really very cruel practice to attack someone personally . As no one is perfect so how many of you would dare to criticize yourselves.
So I request all esteemed members of Jatland to stop this game of mudsligning and lets direct our positive time and energy towards some good discussions without hurting or attacking anyone personally....:)

Correct. I request all the members to please stop all this. Use this forum to make friends, infuse positive thinking. Life is too short, use it for something worthwhile. Hope this thread ends here... No more plaese.

RK^2

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 07:29 PM

Thumbs Down!!

Rock on
Jit

YE TUMHARA DURBHAGYA HEI BACHCHE.KE TUMHARI JUBAAN PAR ITTANE GANDDE SHABADD AATE HEIN.God bless you!

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Dear Writers,

at last i will only reqest that ab bhi time hai, baat poori tarah bigad jaane se phale aapas mai sulah kar lo or baat ko khatam karo.

we all should respect our elders. and spl dev ji jaise aadmi ke upar kichad uchalne se phale apne girebaan mai dekhe.

God BLESS DEAR.

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Well, I can smell something fishy here..

Yahan to Mods aur Admins ko bhi pata tha pehle se....what the hell!! :mad:

I wonder kewal 1-2 Mods hi involve the ya fir whole group ko sab maloom tha, as Dahiya ji himself saying ye sochi samja game plan tha!!?? :rolleyes:

Ek taraf to Mods kehte rehte hein...ki we're rational, we're clean, truth comes first ballah ballah ballah....aur background mein ye sab mil ke aise game plan karte hein....chi,chi,chi!!

Ho sakta hai unhe baad mein pata laga ho.....then why didnt they banned Ragini n Dev Dahiya's ID? aur jab thread pe logo ko pata lagne laga Reality ka to our beloved Mod Sejwal ne Thread hi bann kar diye...wah! wah! wah!
ye sarasar naainshaafi hai!!...

Why sucha hypocracy, double-std.......??

This is really bad, We need classification!!

Come one, where r u all hiding?

Waitin...

Rock on
Jit

ACHCHA LKHTE HO BHAI.........IT MADE AN INTERESTING READING.BLESS!

pgrewal
January 2nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
This is my humble request to stop all this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eliminate blame, Stop blaming, Blame is the enemy of reason.
Think about this little bit as a civilised and human being.....
What do you gain?
What do you lose?
What do you intend?
What do you expect?
What do you feel?
What do you think you sound like?
How do you think others should react to you?
How do you see that others react to you?
What do you think you are doing?
What are you doing?
Are you just amusing yourself?
Are you just indulging yourself?
Are you just emoting?
Do you just like to hear yourself talk?

I wish all of you a very happy new year. and lets us stop this blame game and start a good time ahead.

Yeh mere app sabse hath jodkar saath me paar bhi pakadkar request hai ki galiaya aur apsabad ka paryog na kare.

sumitsehrawat
January 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
Hello Sunita n others,

Part of the post was directed to me and so I am answering. Not that I need to clear my stand but then a few words out of me and I will feel a little better.

I do not appreciate, telling people "My resignation....main Jatland chod raha hu"....etc etc not once but many times. I have been a big fan of Dev sir.... but using fake ID??...:(!! People argue there was some purpose behind it... I do not really understand what we need to investigate, if at all we need to investigate.

Also, I do not really think I ever used any bad words on Dev Sir. But yes, I did not like him throwing "genuine and contemplative" social issues through a Fake ID. And, I just presented my views on this episode. I have been reading his posts from day one I joined JL. To me he seems an interesting person and I am very much looking forward to meet him in person. I strongly condemn Sirohi and Kuldeep. I think they need education.

Aapko kaise maalum chala I dont know but haanji aap bilkul theek ho, main bolta hu meri GF to bete bete....:) but shyaad kabhi maacha nahi main :)!!
btw, humaare ghar me sab mere Daadaji ko Kaka bolte hai.

Thank you so much for making me speak. I just wished to keep mum.

Thanks,
Sumit

So this thread has been opened again....i thought i lost my chance of being part of this great show. There have been so many examples of using Fake-ids....but haven't seen such hue n cry for those ever before? And Mukesh you never supported me when i was fighting for a right cause? And somewhere i read if Dev Dahiya's wife calls him Kaka...i know she used it once i spoke to her and i use Kaka even though i can call him Bhaisahab? Kaka is his alias name on Jatland. What problem people have what his wife calls him like. Aaj kal ke laddko ko maach-maach kar apni GFs ko Beta-beta kehtey dekha hai?:o Par kuch logo ne socha ki chhottey-mottey memebrs par to bohot haath saaf kar chukey ab Dev Dahiya ki baari.....taki kuch naam ho....look into your hearts first....to be contd

devdahiya
January 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Hello Sunita n others,

Part of the post was directed to me and so I am answering. Not that I need to clear my stand but then a few words out of me and I will feel a little better.

I do not appreciate, telling people "My resignation....main Jatland chod raha hu"....etc etc not once but many times. I have been a big fan of Dev sir.... but using fake ID??...:(!! People argue there was some purpose behind it... I do not really understand what we need to investigate, if at all we need to investigate.

Also, I do not really think I ever used any bad words on Dev Sir. But yes, I did not like him throwing "genuine and contemplative" social issues through a Fake ID. And, I just presented my views on this episode. I have been reading his posts from day one I joined JL. To me he seems an interesting person and I am very much looking forward to meet him in person. I strongly condemn Sirohi and Kuldeep. I think they need education.

Aapko kaise maalum chala I dont know but haanji aap bilkul theek ho, main bolta hu meri GF to bete bete....:) but shyaad kabhi maacha nahi main :)!!

Thanks,
Sumit

Kab takk inn egos ke bojhh dhhotte rahogge bhai Sumit.Apni behno ki baat ka burra Jat mante nahin thhe.Kindly Ponder over dear.I will talk to you on those social issues which burnt you down sou much...I promise.Have regards please!

sumitsehrawat
January 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Ego?? Uncleji, sacchi... ego ki koi baat nahi hai. [:)]!
Aapke jokes miss karta hu...likho zara kuch accha sa hasne waala Humour forum pe... In posts ko mat dekho... people say n people go.

Kab takk inn egos ke bojhh dhhotte rahogge bhai Sumit.Apni behno ki baat ka burra Jat mante nahin thhe.Kindly Ponder over dear.I will talk to you on those social issues which burnt you down sou much...I promise.Have regards please!

sunitahooda
January 3rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
I dont have much time to read thru again n again so i really donno how come my post was related to you and if you think i mentioned Beta-Beta because you call your GF beta-beta ....well i have never known you and that was in context with Kaki calls Dev Dahiya Ji Kaka....Mere Foofa Ji doctor hain aur unke parents unko kabhi bhi beta na keh kar DOctor Sahab kehtey the....Any say about it? bas ek seera milna chahiye fer to uski rassi ya barrha bananey mein koyi nahi chookta:o
Hello Sunita n others,

Thanks,
Sumit

sumitsehrawat
January 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
My apologies!! I misread it.

Thanks,
Sumit

I dont have much time to read thru again n again so i really donno how come my post was related to you and if you think i mentioned Beta-Beta because you call your GF beta-beta ....well i have never known you and that was in context with Kaki calls Dev Dahiya Ji Kaka....Mere Foofa Ji doctor hain aur unke parents unko kabhi bhi beta na keh kar DOctor Sahab kehtey the....Any say about it? bas ek seera milna chahiye fer to uski rassi ya barrha bananey mein koyi nahi chookta:o

stokas
January 3rd, 2008, 11:16 PM

Exactly Maniisha!!!

Can I ask everyone (including Mukesh, Jit, Abhishek, Dev Bhai and others!) to keep away from all this????

Love others and get loved should be the spirit!! Isn't it??

I love you all!

Happy New Year to Jatland!!

pscil
January 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Exactly Maniisha!!!

Can I ask everyone (including Mukesh, Jit, Abhishek, Dev Bhai and others!) to keep away from all this????

Love others and get loved should be the spirit!! Isn't it??

I love you all!

Happy New Year to Jatland!!

Jato ka ithas he ladi jhagra ka hai, Ise liye yeh kaum kabhi tarakki nahi kar payi. We must accept the sovereign status of history in the study of our community and not repeat the mistakes of history. Tarraki ke socho apas ke klas ne mahabhart kera de kuch to sikho mere bhai or behano. Hame bhaut aage jana hai. Dilli dur asat. Vivado mein mat uljo. Maaf karene mein baddapan haien. Seikhekhori sas kuch nahin milaja. Life 90% planning hai, 10% execution of planning hai. Jat samaj ko jagrati ke bhut jarrot hai Ram Ram

anilsinghd
January 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
First of all let me apprecaite myslef for the patience to read all this ! :)

Next , I must say , i felt so embarassed by Sunita Ji 's comment. Its so great of you to churn out the lil facts which mean a lot ! I really respect you for your frankness !

On the theme of the thread : One simple question to all involved !!!

How is it going to affect your lives in that big a way that you find it impossible to refrain from using such vulgar , bad words ?

Is it really worth the effort ? :)

spdeshwal
January 6th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Oh my God!

What is happening on Jatland?

I fully agree with Manisha, Rajender ji and Shailender ji.

My request to all and specially to Col Dahiyaji, Abhishek Sirohi ji, Kuldeep, Cooljat and Mukesh to stop this infighting here and now.

Dev Dahiyaji, I believe, I have the right to request you to stop replying every post. It is always better to wait for a while and reply.

Naye Saal ki Haardik Subhkaamnaon Ke Saath,
Aasha karta hoon, naya saal sabke liye khoob saari khushiyan laaye!

Sateypal

Note: Abhishek Sirohi ji, " Bhai aaj sabh Bhandhno se Mukt ho gaya", these words were from my eldest brother who got retirement from Education department after serving 32 years as Sanskrit teacher, a lecturer and a college Principal. This was an example qouted on the news of Dev Dahiya's retirement from Army.I felt and still feel that military service needs lots of dedication, time and one has to make lots of sacrifices in personal life.

VirenderNarwal
January 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM
*******गुस्ताखी माफ़*******

अरै भाई यो इतना बडा बवाल क्यूं खडा कर दिया……..ये रागनी मान तो एक नाजूक कली और अबला नारी सै ये कोए बोबी फ़िल्म की डिम्पल कपाडिया ना सै…..और न ही राम तेरी गंगा मैली की मन्दाकिनी…….?

फ़ागुण का महिना आण आला सै..…इबकै फ़ागण मे इस रागनी मान गैल्या हम सब मिल कर फ़ाग खेलैंगे……इसने 52 गज़ का दामण पैहरा कै……और चन्द्रावल वाली चुंदडी पहना कै……फ़ाग खेलैगें……..या मैडम थोडी सी शेखीबा़ज़ और चुलबुली सै..…इसके नाज़-नखरे हमे फ़ागण तक तो उठाने ही पडेंगे।

जैसे झूठ के कभी पाँव नही होते वैसे ही जब पाप का घड़ा भर जाता है तो उसको कंकर मारने की जरूरत नही होती ….वो स्वंय ही फ़ूट जाता है…….ताश के पत्तों की तराह ढेर हो जाता है……भाई छोटे उस्तादों… ढोल की पोल इतनी जल्दी क्यूं खोल दी….इतनी जल्दी क्यूं घबरा गये………सत्य हमेशा कडवा होता है….…माना सच्च कडवा है लेकिन कबुलना तो चाहिये….. बेहतरी स्वीकार करने मे ही है…….ओर अंत मे जीत भी सत्य की ही होती है।

भाई अभिषेक जी मैं आप को भी जानता हूँ……आप इतने सख्त तो ना थे…..मैने जो देखा और समझा…….माना के आप को अच्छा नही लगा लेकिन आपको भी इतने सख्त लब्जों से बाज़ आना चाहिये था…..आखिर देव जी एक बुजर्ग हैं और बुजर्गों का मान-सम्मान करना हमारा परम कर्तव्या है ओर यही हमारी परम्परा भी रही है…… माना की आप लोगों को कुछ गलत लग रहा था…….ये भी सत्य है के आँख से देखी और दूध मे पडी मक्खी निगली नही जाती….लेकिन बकरी को शेरों के झुन्ड मे डाल दोगे….. इसका अन्दाजा ना था…..भाई या तो ऐसी लगी के तीखी मिर्ची भी ना लागै…….ऐसे तो दयानंद जी वाले चुरणे भी न लागे होंगे किसे कै…….असल मे आदमी Shocked जब होता है जब उसको नतीजा मालूम नही होता.. ऐसा कहते हैं कि इन्सान का वक्त जब खराब होता है तो ऊंट पर बैठे को भी कुता काट जाता है…..।

एक बात हमेशा याद रखी जाये आदमी घोडे से गिर कर उठ सकता है लेकिन खुद की नजरों से गिर गया तो कभी नही उठ सकता….।

ऐसा लगता है किसी से कभी उम्मीद नही करनी चाहिये……..उम्मीदें टुट्ती है तो बडी तकलीफ़ होती है।

थोडी बहुत खामियाँ सभी मे होती हैं…….माना कोई चीज अपने आप मे सम्पूर्ण नही है चाँद का आकार भी छौटा बडा होता है……लोहे को लोहा और विष को विष काटता है…लेकिन…एक मारोगे तो दो खाओगे की पोलिसी म्हारी समझ मे ना आई….हमारा रिस्ता बना रहना चाहिये……..प्रेम का हो या नफ़रत का……..हमे एक दूसरे की धडकने सुनती रहनी चाहिये…. ल्यो भाई अब दूबारा गले मिल ल्यो……. झगडा हो तकरार हो…लेकिन अंत मे फ़िर प्यार हो….नकारात्मक सोच से बचा जाये और सकारात्मक सोच पैदा की जाये।

कई दिनों से देख रहा हूँ …..जैसे दूध का जला छाज को भी फ़ूंक मार-मार कर पीता है… वैसे ही जाटलैंड पर लोग फ़ूंक-फ़ूंक कर कदम रख रहे हैं……माहोल मे कोई उंमग नही है…कोए तरंग नही है…अपना-पन नही झलक रहा है….अतः आप सभी सज्जन बन्धुओं ओर महानुभावों से अनुरोध है कि गिले-शिकवे दूर किये जायें और फ़िर एक सभ्य परिवार के सदस्यों की तरह जीवन व्यातीत किया जाये। खुशियाँ आपके दरवाजे पर दस्तक दे रही है…….यूं मायूसी मे जीवन व्यतीत ना करें।

जीवन को हमेशा सहजता से ले..जिन घट्नाओ को आप नियन्त्रण नही कर सकते उनके लिये आपको परेशान होने की जरूरत नही है। सहज मानसिकता हर परस्तिथी पर विजय करना सिखाती है ।

फ़ल उसी पेड पर लगते हैं जिसको झुकना आता है बडा वही है जो माफ़ करता है।
बडा होना अच्छा लगता है लेकिन बडक्पन होना ओर आना उससे भी अच्छी बात है।

devdahiya
January 10th, 2008, 09:01 PM

अरै भाई यो इतना बडा बवाल क्यूं खडा कर दिया……..ये रागनी मान तो एक नाजूक कली और अबला नारी सै ये कोए बोबी फ़िल्म की डिम्पल कपाडिया ना सै…..और न ही राम तेरी गंगा मैली की मन्दाकिनी…….?

फ़ागुण का महिना आण आला सै..…इबकै फ़ागण मे इस रागनी मान गैल्या हम सब मिल कर फ़ाग खेलैंगे……इसने 52 गज़ का दामण पैहरा कै……और चन्द्रावल वाली चुंदडी पहना कै……फ़ाग खेलैगें……..या मैडम थोडी सी शेखीबा़ज़ और चुलबुली सै..…इसके नाज़-नखरे हमे फ़ागण तक तो उठाने ही पडेंगे।

जैसे झूठ के कभी पाँव नही होते वैसे ही जब पाप का घड़ा भर जाता है तो उसको कंकर मारने की जरूरत नही होती ….वो स्वंय ही फ़ूट जाता है…….ताश के पत्तों की तराह ढेर हो जाता है……भाई छोटे उस्तादों… ढोल की पोल इतनी जल्दी क्यूं खोल दी….इतनी जल्दी क्यूं घबरा गये………सत्य हमेशा कडवा होता है….…माना सच्च कडवा है लेकिन कबुलना तो चाहिये….. बेहतरी स्वीकार करने मे ही है…….ओर अंत मे जीत भी सत्य की ही होती है।

भाई अभिषेक जी मैं आप को भी जानता हूँ……आप इतने सख्त तो ना थे…..मैने जो देखा और समझा…….माना के आप को अच्छा नही लगा लेकिन आपको भी इतने सख्त लब्जों से बाज़ आना चाहिये था…..आखिर देव जी एक बुजर्ग हैं और बुजर्गों का मान-सम्मान करना हमारा परम कर्तव्या है ओर यही हमारी परम्परा भी रही है…… माना की आप लोगों को कुछ गलत लग रहा था…….ये भी सत्य है के आँख से देखी और दूध मे पडी मक्खी निगली नही जाती….लेकिन बकरी को शेरों के झुन्ड मे डाल दोगे….. इसका अन्दाजा ना था…..भाई या तो ऐसी लगी के तीखी मिर्ची भी ना लागै…….ऐसे तो दयानंद जी वाले चुरणे भी न लागे होंगे किसे कै…….असल मे आदमी Shocked जब होता है जब उसको नतीजा मालूम नही होता.. ऐसा कहते हैं कि इन्सान का वक्त जब खराब होता है तो ऊंट पर बैठे को भी कुता काट जाता है…..।

एक बात हमेशा याद रखी जाये आदमी घोडे से गिर कर उठ सकता है लेकिन खुद की नजरों से गिर गया तो कभी नही उठ सकता….।

ऐसा लगता है किसी से कभी उम्मीद नही करनी चाहिये……..उम्मीदें टुट्ती है तो बडी तकलीफ़ होती है।

थोडी बहुत खामियाँ सभी मे होती हैं…….माना कोई चीज अपने आप मे सम्पूर्ण नही है चाँद का आकार भी छौटा बडा होता है……लोहे को लोहा और विष को विष काटता है…लेकिन…एक मारोगे तो दो खाओगे की पोलिसी म्हारी समझ मे ना आई….हमारा रिस्ता बना रहना चाहिये……..प्रेम का हो या नफ़रत का……..हमे एक दूसरे की धडकने सुनती रहनी चाहिये…. ल्यो भाई अब दूबारा गले मिल ल्यो……. झगडा हो तकरार हो…लेकिन अंत मे फ़िर प्यार हो….नकारात्मक सोच से बचा जाये और सकारात्मक सोच पैदा की जाये।

कई दिनों से देख रहा हूँ …..जैसे दूध का जला छाज को भी फ़ूंक मार-मार कर पीता है… वैसे ही जाटलैंड पर लोग फ़ूंक-फ़ूंक कर कदम रख रहे हैं……माहोल मे कोई उंमग नही है…कोए तरंग नही है…अपना-पन नही झलक रहा है….अतः आप सभी सज्जन बन्धुओं ओर महानुभावों से अनुरोध है कि गिले-शिकवे दूर किये जायें और फ़िर एक सभ्य परिवार के सदस्यों की तरह जीवन व्यातीत किया जाये। खुशियाँ आपके दरवाजे पर दस्तक दे रही है…….यूं मायूसी मे जीवन व्यतीत ना करें।

जीवन को हमेशा सहजता से ले..जिन घट्नाओ को आप नियन्त्रण नही कर सकते उनके लिये आपको परेशान होने की जरूरत नही है। सहज मानसिकता हर परस्तिथी पर विजय करना सिखाती है ।

फ़ल उसी पेड पर लगते हैं जिसको झुकना आता है बडा वही है जो माफ़ करता है।

Hammein aap ke vichar padhh kar atayant khushi hui.Aap dhanyavaad ke pattar hein.Achhe insaan achhi baat karte hein...Hum aapko jante hein aur aissi hi umeed sachhe insaanon se karte hein.Mujhhe kisi se dwesh nahin hei kyunki jis ne jo bhi likha wo uski apni soch hei aUR MUJHHE apni burrai sunn-ne mein bhi kuchh achhhai najjar aati hei.Shayadd kinhin logon ke anddar jalti hui NAFFARAT ki massal agar nahin chilchilati tou unke anddar jyada naffrat hoti aur unka nukshann jyada hota.Jo hota hei thheek hota hei.Bhagwaan sab ko sukhhi rakhkhe aur sab ko achhhi soch de.

jitendershooda
January 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM

ऐसा लगता है किसी से कभी उम्मीद नही करनी चाहिये……..उम्मीदें टुट्ती है

Bhai Saab baat badi badhiya kahi aapne. Nice Words.