PDA

View Full Version : @ ~~ Series of Melodrama at Jatland _ PART 2 ~~@

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
An altogether new saunter towards the nail biting, unsurpassable, toe up and head down type of action and thump filled, all bewildering yet pleasurable era at our Jatuuland ! Well, another tickling accumulation to the “Creative movies of all times - Sequel special”! :)

Na, not an offbeat thriller this sequel is, no no noooooo, not this time…… ! Its allbeat…… no gain all pain kind of action packed comedy minus romance plus desi masaala with a videshi tadka type of baffling historical movie ! High digestion power and a healthy appetite absolutely necessary ! (Recommended only if heads can be kept at the gate of our Jatuuland, only humour bone can be carried in and that too with no ifs and buts please, no sense allowed strictly !):rolleyes:

Well, no film can find an escape from a hero, heroine and a villain or vamp….. Continuing the trend without any impairment, starts our movie !! Hold your breath, take a sigh, and if still alive…. come on read further, movie is tax free, wax free, max free, the only charge – ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY PERSON HERE OR THERE IS PURELY AND IMPURELY CO-INCIDENTAL AND ALL-ACCIDENTAL. PlEaSe !! (Director : Anonymous, Producer : unsure, Cinematographer : I guess, ok, will let you know soon, Hero/Heroine : ):p

Once upon a time…….. ahaaaaa ….. leave it….

An abrupt emergence of the heroine, introduction of incurable style….. hey…. boys start falling for her as usual repeating the history, and blah blah blah ….. ‘kahaani me twist…… tantanaaaaaaaaattttttttt (Background music by Vimesh Behsamiya, Lyrics not intended …., music director yet to be finalized, dance director Tarahaa Kaaaan,…… chill…. This is a silent movie peoplessss ) !

She turns ‘naagin’,……..`````````~~~~~~~ sheds all her age old collection of imported, imperative infectious venom on the men just with some clicks …… ….. :rolleyes:

Camera zooms on her, lights focused on her…….. reply succeeded by another reply, ufffff the masaala scene….. people not reading from the wrong script please ! the whole thing is genuine, every dialogue is the result of thought contemplation, just the characters were not determined……. Bangggg !!!! :o

Villain playing at his best, vamps doing good job even, and the heroine….. the another Q Turn of the movie, suddenly the heroine ….. turns out to be the hero….. Biggest suspense everrrrrrrrrrr

Movie stands ringing…… even the telecommunication authorities earned so high profits in December Quarter coz of this !! All cells stood ringing…….. people turned more communicative……. Ended with an impulsive downpour of outrage on our sober land of emotions, its outrageous!! Believe me , No pun, no fun all serious phase of the movie, people making their debuts in any role they can snatch whatsoever, no sex discrimination, male can act female and vice versa…. the director’s take !!! …. And here the sequel reminds of the prequel …..

“But WAIT, hold your horses and your hats!… All is not really lost- because deliciously, the simmering discontent is still quite obviously visible under the top skin, there are still villains abound (read: fake drag queens, aspiring bloggers, rouge phelwaans, and of course the merciless moderators!)….

Can anything be more unique, then this Inqalaab Zindabaad ("burn these dictators on the witch stakes"), fake-eyelashed tear-jerking, pot-belly-moving laugh riot???”

Hahhahhaaaaaaaaa ! Nothing to laugh about infact, the greatest rebellion after 1857.
Was truly said, the melodrama was there to stay folks (lomadi…..??) !! It pulled by hooks the less visiting crowds to steal a look and wash there hand in the dirty linen washing activities happening here, giving rise to the invention of peculiar linen washing machines…… we have great future no doubts ….. Ekta Kapoor ran out for mercy !! Just to purchase the copyrights of the ultimately hip-shaking events being pictured, outshining her wits of thinking absurd and coming out with ouhh haahaa of this magnitude!!:D

And the unfortunately intelligible ones who missed the real actions are cordially invited to start afresh newer sub-movies, because there is lots of space left on the suffering servers to bear some more allegations and clarifications of absolutely paltry value, but ample inbuilt devices to shake anyone’s even never shaken humour tooth with a hefty joggle!!! History always repeats itself or may be the one which repeats itself is the history, and so came the exquisite explanations and timid interpretations with never before kind tags attached neatly (cleanliness ensured….) ! ;)

I am still not weary of narrating this outlandish yet attention-grabbing, out of the ordinary voice-over, despite of its humdrum beats ! Just See the splendor of the movie J all characters did utter evenhandedness with the role they portrayed ! No other movie can have the guts even to filch a consign elevated than this !! And for sure, the “Asgar” has no place to hide itself now! All the heroes, heroines (inclusive of hero again……) etc etc just left a noteworthy moan on all faces ! For the avant-garde type of people, lets applaud the ingress of the online virtual cinema into an all together newer phase of superlative daintiness ! AAmeennnn !:confused::eek:

DISCLAIMER : Intention is not at all to offend, or criticise anyone, because the chain of events were such a sheer display of absurd activities, that even if I try hard I find myself so significantly incapable of criticizing such down market shabby acts !! Take it lightly, it was all really heavy dosage of stupid and devastating activism on part of many a people, and now I cant help cracking this senseless thing out of that whole smelling packet of foolishness ! Believe me, I am not pointing anyone, I cant comment who is the apple more rotten !

Take it lightly please, laughter is the best medicine. Jai Hind !

dkumars
January 3rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahahha... wah shweta wah!!!
the real definition of sarcasm and atlast no offense and disclaimer too...
humko padh kar bahut majja aaya ...

hum tohar melodrama part-III ka wait karunga

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
Jai hind !!

...........bus yehi samaj maie aya..

Koi please Hindi anuwad karega iska.. ??????

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Jai hind !!

Ye hindi me hi to tha, jara dhyan se dekho...... :p;):D

You know what, this is new generation cinema Mukesh, can been seen in any language at the same point of time !

Moreover, it was a silent movie, no dialouges, no acts, no language, just action ! ;):p

dkumars
January 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Jai hind !!

chhorre tu iski angrezi pai ghane sawal manna thaya kar ... ek bei pehla bhi kahi thi... naa tei choori rog sa kaat degi tera kisse din... pher haandega kaay kaay karta... hehehehe

par bhai mukesh baat kemme galat nahi kahi tennai... mannei 2 chhej samajh aayi... ek tei jai hind arr doosari DISCLAIMER... kyuki yo word woh emaila ke nechhe likha aaya karei policy gail... hahahaha:D:p

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM

Chalo pehlaa response peaceful raha....... :o

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 04:53 PM

Kya shanti pasand koi nahi yaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cooljat
January 3rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
:eek: :eek: ??? :eek: :eek:

Reeee Koi Manne ish Nibandh ko Brief mein samjayega?? :mad:

Saara Sauda mere to sir ke uppar te nikal gaya.. :(

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 04:55 PM
chhorre tu iski angrezi pai ghane sawal manna thaya kar ... ek bei pehla bhi kahi thi... naa tei choori rog sa kaat degi tera kisse din... pher haandega kaay kaay karta... hehehehe

par bhai mukesh baat kemme galat nahi kahi tennai... mannei 2 chhej samajh aayi... ek tei jai hind arr doosari DISCLAIMER... kyuki yo word woh emaila ke nechhe likha aaya karei policy gail... hahahaha:D:p

:D:D:D:D paith phat gaya hans hans ke.. sare employee ghoor rehe hai ki iske kye hoga....

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
Kya shanti pasand koi nahi yaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:

pher aap kya likhoge... :confused::confused:

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:01 PM

Reee koi manne is saare vaakye ko brief me samjha sake hai ??

Saaraa sauda mere sir ke upar te gaya to film kaise banaati mai sir ke neeche waali, koi maane bataao :rolleyes::D

Bechaar SIR :o

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
:D:D:D:D paith phat gaya hans hans ke.. sare employee ghoor rehe hai ki iske kye hoga....

Kitne log employ kar raakhye hain aapne :rolleyes::o

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM

bhai ek kam kari.. shaam ne ate time printout le ana iska.. dekhe karenga koi homework dictionary lekar...

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
pher aap kya likhoge... :confused::confused:

Jaise kaam aap karooge wohi likh dungi mai to..... ghani seedhi tariyan mai to jo aankhon ke dabbe me ghuss ja hai wo likh deyu hun :o aap tension me mat na fookoo, aap bas shaanti ko le aao.....

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
bhai ek kam kari.. shaam ne ate time printout le ana iska.. dekhe karenga koi homework dictionary lekar...
Na bhai, itni mehnat mat na karo aap log..... jyada mehnat se log jalne lag jaa hain ;) kyo aag lagwaao ho yaha:o

dkumars
January 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Jaise kaam aap karooge wohi likh dungi mai to..... ghani seedhi tariyan mai to jo aankhon ke dabbe me ghuss ja hai wo likh deyu hun :o aap tension me mat na fookoo, aap bas shaanti ko le aao.....

Bhai mukesh abb toh shaanti se milwa hi do yaar ... kitni derr hogi choori nei rukke maarte makka shanti shanti ...
Actually Shweta aaj toh thodi derr ho gayi hai par Mukesh kal jaroor milwa dena... na tei iskei nuve choodhe laage rehnge shaanti ke naam ke :D:p

dkumars
January 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
Na bhai, itni mehnat mat na karo aap log..... jyada mehnat se log jalne lag jaa hain ;) kyo aag lagwaao ho yaha:o

jab makka daadi nu tei bata de yo likha ke sei... kemme khopadi mein bada hi nahi... madi si sudhi tariya likha kar ... jab aapko pata hai shweta ji yahan sab jaat hai aur inki samajh mein sudhi baat hi aaave hai tei kyu inke pet mein gholiya sa karan laag rahi ho ????:p:D
kohe kei joo jai hind bhi palle na pada tei chingarr ja ga pher arr pher melodrama part-III likhna padega...

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
Bhai mukesh abb toh shaanti se milwa hi do yaar ... kitni derr hogi choori nei rukke maarte makka shanti shanti ...
Actually Shweta aaj toh thodi derr ho gayi hai par Mukesh kal jaroor milwa dena... na tei iskei nuve choodhe laage rehnge shaanti ke naam ke :D:p

Pyaar me kya der kya andherr..... apni na sahi kisi aur ki Shanti te hi milwa do, bas milwaa do .......... (Melodramatic dialouges please :))

deepakchoudhry
January 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
jab makka daadi nu tei bata de yo likha ke sei... kemme khopadi mein bada hi nahi... madi si sudhi tariya likha kar ... jab aapko pata hai shweta ji yahan sab jaat hai aur inki samajh mein sudhi baat hi aaave hai tei kyu inke pet mein gholiya sa karan laag rahi ho ????:p:D
kohe kei joo jai hind bhi palle na pada tei chingarr ja ga pher arr pher melodrama part-III likhna padega...

Bhai Devender,

"Bath Tub" say bahar nikalegaa toh baat samajah main aayegi. :D

Kya Paani main pade pade type karnay laga raha hai..lol

Waisay hi Paani ki kaami hai aaj kal...thoda kum nahaya kar.

Deepak

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 05:22 PM

:D:D:D:D:D bhai dev ruk ja ib.. aur himat nai hai hansne ki..

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:24 PM

yo samajh aa gayaa ki kya likhaa hai to thaadi musibat khadi ho jaagi, isliye acha hai ki samjh me na aaya......;)

Jaato ko sudhi baat hi samajh aaya kare hai bilkul thik kaha, par jaat kade bhi sudhi baat ar suddhe kaam na karya kare hain, so manne to barkaraar rakhi apni ye 'trait' ..... believe me.... mai jaat hu.....:o:p;)

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
:D:D:D:D:D bhai dev ruk ja ib.. aur himat nai hai hansne ki..

Come on!!

Ye desh hai veer jawaano ka, albelo ka mastaano ka, is desh ka.......

Aur inme hasne ki himmat na hai :o:(

dkumars
January 3rd, 2008, 05:27 PM
Bhai Devender,

"Bath Tub" say bahar nikalegaa toh baat samajah main aayegi. :D

Kya Paani main pade pade type karnay laga raha hai..lol

Waisay hi Paani ki kaami hai aaj kal...thoda kum nahaya kar.

Deepak

Namskar Deepak Ji,

Bahut din mein dekhe bhaai saahb... chalo chaupal par milenge kissi din...

haan bhai ji yahan log ek doosre kei ghesle bajan laag rahe hai tei khopadi maadi garma gayi thi ... toh socha makka maada sa seele pani ka tarda laa lu tei kemme baat banay

mukeshkumar007
January 3rd, 2008, 05:34 PM
Come on!!

:(

acha acha !! to apka yeh drama deshbhakti se related tha. !! :rolleyes:

sumitsehrawat
January 3rd, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hello Shweta,
I liked the way you wrote it. Impressive[:)]!!
Just hoping, in future we don't get to see any of:

a 'World War 3'
a 'Series of Melodrama at Jatland PART 3'.

... my personal views!!

~Sumit

shashiverma
January 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
An altogether new saunter towards the nail biting, unsurpassable, toe up and head down type of action and thump filled, all bewildering yet pleasurable era at our Jatuuland ! Well, another tickling accumulation to the “Creative movies of all times - Sequel special”! :)

DISCLAIMER : Intention is not at all to offend, or criticise anyone, because the chain of events were such a sheer display of absurd activities, that even if I try hard I find myself so significantly incapable of criticizing such down market shabby acts !! Take it lightly, it was all really heavy dosage of stupid and devastating activism on part of many a people, and now I cant help cracking this senseless thing out of that whole smelling packet of foolishness ! Believe me, I am not pointing anyone, I cant comment who is the apple more rotten !

Oops..is it you??.....
I m really impressed dear....gud work...I guess i still need to know more of shweta when i am back home.
This was really interesting...nd i trust that you know it well ...... what i mean.

vikasgulia
January 3rd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Gud writeup Shweta....

This melodrama reminded me of Gandhian philosophy...Gandhiji passed way back..let us fulfil his role..by praying

"इश्वर अल्लाह तेरो नाम!
सबको सन्मति दे भगवान!!":):)

deepakchoudhry
January 3rd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Namskar Deepak Ji,

Bahut din mein dekhe bhaai saahb... chalo chaupal par milenge kissi din...

haan bhai ji yahan log ek doosre kei ghesle bajan laag rahe hai tei khopadi maadi garma gayi thi ... toh socha makka maada sa seele pani ka tarda laa lu tei kemme baat banay

Good Idea...aur lagata hai Baat bhi Baan gayi..theek hai naa..ha ha ha ha.

shweta123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Oops..is it you??.....
I m really impressed dear....gud work...I guess i still need to know more of shweta when i am back home.
This was really interesting...nd i trust that you know it well ...... what i mean.

believe me di, its me...... :o
Thanks ! M speechless now.

dndeswal
January 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM

By the way, Shweta, I found the title of this thread somewhat misleading, more so since it is in "About Jatland.com" forum, rather than in "Time Pass". There is nothing here about Jatland melodrama....hehehe ! ! !

deepakchoudhry
January 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM

By the way, Shweta, I found the title of this thread somewhat misleading, more so since it is in "About Jatland.com" forum, rather than in "Time Pass". There is nothing here about Jatland melodrama....hehehe ! ! !

Aap ek JATLAND MELODRAMA ka section kyun nahin banaa detay.

Yahan toh har 6 mahine main koi na Koi Drama hota hi rehta hai.:D

devdahiya
January 3rd, 2008, 10:35 PM
great write up.

stokas
January 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Come on!!

Aur inme hasne ki himmat na hai :o:(

Yaaron kya kehna, yeh 'Desh' hai 'Duniya' ka gehna...!!...

Yahan hansta hai saawan 'baalo' mein, khilti hain kaliyaan 'gaalo' mein!!...

Ooooooo....oooooooo...oooooooooo
Kahin 'dangal' shokh jawaanon ke, kahin 'kartab' teer kamaanon ke!!...

Ooooooo....oooooooo...oooooooooo
Dilbar ke liye 'dildaar' hain hum, dushman ke liye 'talwaar' hain hum!!...

Maidaan mein agar hum 'datt' jaayein, mushkil hai kisi se 'hatt' jaayein.....!!

The Great Mohd. Rafi!!!

I am 'a' Jaat and I'm laughing all at it (obviously not the song!)!!

He..He..He..!

shailendra
January 4th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Tera tera tera suar (pig)!!! (okay, okay folks please don’t confuse it with that Himesh Reshammiya’s last flop of a moviieee- Aap ka Saroor!)

Nahee yaar, I am simply talking about none other than the latest fiasco on Jatland ;)... If anything all this (and the outright fan as I am of the capped-with-a-nose-instead-of-brains); can be quite gleefully compared to Reshammiya’s last caper with maybe a few extra twists and turns!

Pray tell, How the comparison??? Ama yaar… all one needs to do is read these latest installments on controversial threads and get as close to being admitted into the hospital after reading them, just like most people had to after watching that moviieee (not to miss that one extra ‘i’ and two extra ‘e’s), ...

Still not convinced? I mean try this- for a mere 3-4 hours just simply try and read all the latest and greatest threads on Jatland (as in- the most obnoxiously titled ones that are immediately followed with the most hits per second :D:rolleyes:), and lo and behold- a vein shall burst in your head with a crucifying... aaaarrrggh!!! You shall sit up, push the keyboard aside (along with the chai, ‘parle’ji kae biscuits and goond kae ladoos too) and shall bay in a semi-human shrieking nasal voice that even your cock-eyed and half-deaf padosi’s would hear quite clearly, “What the… are these threads (with their invaluably pathetic posts) actually trying to do???… make some sort of unparalleled 'nasal-feat' in online blogging OR some sorta sick joke???"... :mad:

But alas the ground zero irony is- you still wouldn’t get it and neither be able to get any reliable answers from your psychologist quack even ...

Now, don’t get me wrong…on the contrary- one does feel for these brave bloggers who continue to stay at it against all odds... I mean kabhie socha hai?…it takes so much courage to write and be seen on these controversial threads, forget writing your puny brains out for everyone to snigger at -oh sorry, cut and paste at... and so, I insist; with full and well deserved homage to this bravery (and to that dude Reshamiyya) you members too should try at least reading thru them once...
Oh sure, guaranteed after 15 minutes and reading maybe 3 of the first most foul mouthed outpouring of venom posts in that span, you would almost about want to get up and rather go watch Himesh Reshamiyya washing his dirty caps in public... but like they say- curiosity killed the cat, and so shall you continue to sit there and while scratching your head- keep reading, sobbing, sniggering and thinking "WHY WHY WHY ??? Why me, why us, why this site, why…Oh why!?!"

Anyways, now the one commendable, constant and consistent factor to all these threads (just like the nasal baying of some 'piggy-in-a-cap' - hence the ode to ‘suar’!) is that they all start with random stuff and then immediately after, almost as if on a cue kiss goodbye to all sanity and it happily becomes a free for all! ‘Hum saath-saath hein’ becomes ‘Hum cheh-saath hein’! … and at this point I recommend you inviting in your mausiji, Leela-bhen kaam waali and Ramu doodhwaala to join in for some communal reading on the computer screen, as this stuff rapidly surpasses all Ekta Kapoor tear-jerkers and wannabe-Sonu-Nigam nose-wailers and may need some emotional and fool-proof support!

Now I very well understand that your very initial reason of trying to even hazard entering into these stinky threads dead-lock would no doubt be to try and know Kae "Himesh topi kyon pehenta hai???"… But imagine your utter disgust and disappointment when all you find at the end is that he is in fact BALD!... SAD na!!?!! [Now I have heard that there are members who actually sit down to blog on these particular 'Reshammiya'-like threads wearing caps… True fans indeed..]

I think this movie/blogs/suars/threads/melodramas/dirty caps/wigs would go for the OSCARS!!!(or was it ASGAR, and/or is it OMPRKASH!?!)

YES IT WILL… Jatland hai bhai, sab kuch chalta hai!!!

And the best part is that just when you thought that the storm has passed over, think again…. Cause the lull is just before the next storm… I truly believe that the Himesh-alikes are not gonna let us down and come out with the sequels of this movie as ‘Mera Suar’, ‘Hamara Suar’, ‘Iska Suar’, ‘Uska Suar’, ‘Sabka Suar’...

Disclaimer: Any semblance towards sanity or resemblance to any person live or banned from the website or walking around in a cap (and women's tight-jeans) with a nasal-twang is purely coincidental and the author does not bear any responsibility whatsoever if you suddenly start seeing 'piglets' typing on a keyboards in your dreams! :D

kabir
January 4th, 2008, 03:36 PM

Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Coppola could do.

Now that the film crew has done its job, it's time for the 'unoffcial' (self-styled as you would prefer to call it) reviewer ;) to come into the picture (pardon the pun, if any).

The orignial "Series of Melodrama.." was, to simply put, great. Shail singlehandlely changed Jatland's cinematic landscape with his chef-doeuvre.

Aamjanta, which had no other option but to log on and read what's written on the "Creative Movie" (a misnomer given that they were not half as creative as the gems on this forum) theard for its daily entertainment dose, was suddenly subjected some otherworldy stuff, first not surprisingly a moviebuff, and then this time by a quite unassuming Shweta, who was conspicuous by her absence in the movie thread.

But boy! Was that a handicap? She delivered a bolt from the blue and the Jatlanders, shocked and awed, have no idea what has hit 'em.

Mind you, making the sequel of a blockbuster is one of the toughest tasks. First the bar is already set high, along with it comes the huge burden of expectations (comparisions can't be avioided) and then you run the risk of being influenced by the original.

However, it wasn't the case with SMJ II (Series of Melodramas on Jatland Part II:p) and it came as breeze of fresh air. The cliched resemblance-if-any-is-coincidental disclaimer notwithstanding, the story has an uncanny resemblance with a virtual life incident which has recently rocked the website.

The faction (facts+fiction) style of narration ensures that movie-goers are glued the (comupter) screen despite the flick's length (like its predecessor, it is also a three-hour movie. Tight script, performaces of a lifetime and fantastic editing (there's hardly a loophole) and you have product that is sure to go as one of the all-time great.

Time for us armchair critics to stand and take a bow to the debutante's effort!

shweta123
January 4th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Capola could do.
....May I know who is this Capola to whom I am being compared to, I have a weak philosophical skills ...:o

Now that the film crew has done its job, it's time for the 'unoffcial' (self-styled as you would prefer to call it) reviewer ;) to come into the picture (pardon the pun, if any).

Well, I wasnt told that there is reviewer in the team too:rolleyes:
The orignial "Series of Melodrama.." was, to simply put, great. Shail singlehandlely changed Jatland's cinematic landscape with his chef-doeuvre.

Satya vachan :)
Aamjanta, which had no other option but to log on and read what's written on the "Creative Movie" (a misnomer given that they were not half as creative as the gems on this forum) theard for its daily entertainment dose, was suddenly subjected some otherworldy stuff, first not surprisingly a moviebuff, and then this time by a quite unassuming Shweta, who was conspicuous by her absence in the movie thread.

- What has 'unassuming' to do here! Is that an appreciation or something more meaningfully leg puller brand stuff;)

But boy! Was that a handicap? She delivered a bolt from the blue and the Jatlanders, shocked and awed, have no idea what has hit 'em.

Hope the blue bolt didnt hit u hard:p

Mind you, making the sequel of a blockbuster is one of the toughest tasks. First the bar is already set high, along with it comes the huge burden of expectations (comparisions can't be avioided) and then you run the risk of being influenced by the original.

.... No doubts about that!! The bar was touching Planet P ...:D

However, it wasn't the case with SMJ II (Series of Melodramas on Jatland Part II:p) and it came as breeze of fresh air. The cliched resemblance-if-any-is-coincidental disclaimer notwithstanding, the story has an uncanny resemblance with a virtual life incident which has recently rocked the website.

NO, Actually m not aware if this is the case...... really!! :(

The faction (facts+fiction) style of narration ensures that movie-goers are glued the (comupter) screen despite the flick's length (like its predecessor, it is also a three-hour movie. Tight script, performaces of a lifetime and fantastic editing (there's hardly a loophole) and you have product that is sure to go as one of the all-time great.

Hope somebody was there to unglue the thinny ones! Well, it took me precisely 23 minutes 16 seconds to make this 3 hour movie, I had to be awesomely quick :rolleyes:

Oh u were standing all this while !

Anyways, thanks for the positive review Mr. Reviewer, I was really tensed about the box office collections!

kabir
January 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Oh u were standing all this while !

Anyways, thanks for the positive review Mr. Reviewer, I was really tensed about the box office collections!

I fumble with spellings big-time. Probably thats y you didn't get who Capola was. I was actually trying to compare you with Francis Ford Coppola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Ford_Coppola).

No point worrying about BO (sniff..sniff). It has exceeded wildest imaginations.

shweta123
January 4th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I fumble with spellings big-time. Probably thats y you didn't get who Capola was. I was actually trying to compare you with Francis Ford Coppola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Ford_Coppola).

No point worrying about BO (sniff..sniff). It has exceeded wildest imaginations.

Oh the Godfather fame Coppola & me :o unhu unhhhu :rolleyes:

Well, will talk to my agents, they didnt gave me a penny yet and you say the BO collection went wild ;):rolleyes:

devdahiya
January 4th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Too much of FABRICATION OF CHARACTER IS SELF DEFEATING......Any body listening?People do understand MICRO inputs...but then Destruction of OUR SOUL is in our own hands.God bless!Must bless!NO RASCAL HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM THIS EARTH UNPUNISHED FOR HIS/HER SLIMY DEEDS TILL DATE[me inclusive]..............No disclaimer required as fools take shelter of such non sense.

shailendra
January 4th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Coppola could do.

Nice Kabir!...Perfect Review as always...
I think all you missing is adding in the star ratings below! Heh! Heh!.. ;)

shailendra
January 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Too much of FABRICATION OF CHARACTER IS SELF DEFEATING......Any body listening?People do understand MICRO inputs...but then Destruction of OUR SOUL is in our own hands.God bless!Must bless!NO RASCAL HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM THIS EARTH UNPUNISHED FOR HIS/HER SLIMY DEEDS TILL DATE[me inclusive]..............No disclaimer required as fools take shelter of such non sense.

Dev Dahiyaji, khaan bhaiyee aap bhi details mein phanss rahe hein!... This fabrication and make-believe is all in good humor, trust me... and just a zariya to bring a smile to everyone face if nothing else; cause I think fortunately/unfortunately we all here [you inclusive] have been exposed and bombarded enough of the micro reality crap and mud-slinging that we refuse to be blown under with the bad vibes that are now almost threatening to create a sunami over all the other well-meaning threads and posts on the website!... and so rather than join in with the slug-fest some of us here apparently feel it's better that we make light of the whole business with satire!

Laughter is the best medicine and cures all evils... it takes more muscles (and effort) on the face to frown (and/or cry) than it takes to flash a bright smile...

These humorous Disclaimers too are just that; not intending to target, malign or ostracize anyone and create feelings of hurt by calling names (like some of the threads have obviously managed to do so very well that now there feels pure evil in even clicking on them).
That way at least the humor here tends to remain targetted towards ALL and NONE!

Smile and relax, you are but among friends...

crsnadar
January 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
William Shakespeare agar aaj humare beech hota aur Jatland par ye thread padh raha hota to...ek baar ko to uske bhe aakho se khushi ke maare ashu aa jate...

...kahan chhupe hue the aap log...Pahla sawal yahi hota uska...:)

Wo bhi Hamlet aur Othello chhodkar Jatland par hi koi naya DRAMA likh raha hota...:):)

"Jatlet" ya "Jathello".

Whhatt a written narration..!:)

"A pen can make the characters alive for the readers...if it's driven by Heart"

devdahiya
January 4th, 2008, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=shailendra;158329][COLOR="Navy"]Dev Dahiyaji, khaan bhaiyee aap bhi details mein phanss rahe hein!... This fabrication and make-believe is all in good humor, trust me... and just a zariya to bring a smile to everyone face if nothing else; cause I think fortunately/unfortunately we all here [you inclusive] have been exposed and bombarded enough of the micro reality crap and mud-slinging that we refuse to be blown under with the bad vibes that are now almost threatening to create a sunami over all the other well-meaning threads and posts on the website!... and so rather than join in with the slug-fest some of us here apparently feel it's better that we make light of the whole business with satire!

Laughter is the best medicine and cures all evils... it takes more muscles (and effort) on the face to frown (and/or cry) than it takes to flash a bright smile...

SHAIL If you know me by now and i know you well then these lines were not needed....Hehehehehe......I understand this and beyond for sure.I can take things lying as well and can lump them too as life is not all cake it has spoils too.....SPEED!

shailendra
January 4th, 2008, 09:47 PM
SHAIL If you know me by now and i know you well then these lines were not needed....Hehehehehe......I understand this and beyond for sure.I can take things lying as well and can lump them too as life is not all cake it has spoils too.....SPEED!

...That's the spirit! ;)

ravileo
January 4th, 2008, 10:25 PM
koi muje
pad kr yae suna de yae itna bada bada sub nae kaya likha hai

shweta123
January 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM
koi muje
pad kr yae suna de yae itna bada bada sub nae kaya likha hai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it :) ! I read it on your special request:)