PDA

View Full Version : Photos Of Women Wrestlers Of India-1

devikajakhar
January 11th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Dear Bros & Sis,

From the Photos of Our Brave Women Wresters, sent to me by my "Rakhi Brother" Mr. Venkat.K of Mumbai, I've attached a few in this thread. I'll attach some more.

i want all of you to appriciate the trouble and pain these "Lady Hanumans" go thru to keep our tricolour flying at Wrestling meets. To me they are the "Best among Jatwomenfolk".

Please do help them in any way you can. They need RECOGNITION & MONETARY HELP, DESPERATELY.

Devika

stokas
January 11th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Dear Bros & Sis,

From the Photos of Our Brave Women Wresters, sent to me by my "Rakhi Brother" Mr. Venkat.K of Mumbai, I've attached a few in this thread. I'll attach some more.

i want all of you to appriciate the trouble and pain these "Lady Hanumans" go thru to keep our tricolour flying at Wrestling meets. To me they are the "Best among Jatwomenfolk".

Please do help them in any way you can. They need RECOGNITION & MONETARY HELP, DESPERATELY.

Devika

What can I do for these 'Lady Hanumans'??

devikajakhar
January 11th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Hi Shailendra,

Can U check out the Photo Gallery, i've just put fresh Photos of Women Wrestlers and a SUPERB Article on our Sports Women titled "GLORIOUS SPORTS WOMEN" sent to me by my "Rakhi Bro" Venkat.K, from Bombay.

Our lady Hanumans need Funds & publicity.

Thanks a Million,
Devika

yashmalik
January 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM
^ How do you think funds can be arranged ? Sadly, I guess untill and unless they do something miracle in the sports arena like winning an olympic or commenwealth gold, they wont be able to get the desired recognisation then. Instead, they need immense motivation which can keep them all time hungry for an onlypic gold.