PDA

View Full Version : Are we forgetting real Heroes of the Nation??

cooljat
January 24th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Hi All,

Dont we think we're forgetting Real Heroes of the Soil who sacrificed their lives just for Freedom & Shaping up the Nation??!!

This is indeed matter of concern & shameful act!! :mad:

Just curious how many of you have an Idea about Bday Anniversaries (that passed lately) of couple of Real (Forgotten) Heroes of the nation!!!

1) Netaji Subash Chandra Bose : 23rd January

2) Swami Vivekanand : 12th January

Wat say??

Rock on
Jit

mukeshkumar007
January 24th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Hi All,

Dont we think we're forgetting Real Heroes of the Soil who sacrificed their lives just for Freedom & Shaping up the Nation??!!

Just curious how many of you have an Idea about Bday Anniversaries (that passed lately) of couple of Real (Forgotten) Heroes of the nation!!!

Wat say??

Rock on
Jit

kisne time hai bhai Nation and national heros ko yaad karne ke liye.. :rolleyes: :mad: ha abi kisi bollywood ki actress or actor ke birthday ki baat hoti to sare yaad karte..sabse age to media rehta frontpage par badi si story chap kar.. :mad:

Maniisha
January 24th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Hi All,

Wat say??

Rock on
Jit

kisne time hai bhai Nation and national heros ko yaad karne ke liye.. :rolleyes: :mad: ha abi kisi bollywood ki actress or actor ke birthday ki baat hoti to sare yaad karte..sabse age to media rehta frontpage par badi si story chap kar.. :mad:

Hey Jit & Mukesh .. :)
I appreciate ur concerns, Yes you guys are right now-a-days we all have just became media savvy so have forgotten real heroes who dedicated their lives for seeing the nation free from clutches of foreigners. But today instead of remembering all those things we are attracted to the fake lure of glamour.

mukeshkumar007
January 24th, 2008, 12:19 PM
But today instead of remembering all those things we are attracted to the fake lure of glamour.

We are heading towards a disaster:mad: and I wish it happens soon. tabi samaj maie ayega..:mad:

dkumars
January 24th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Belated Happy Birthday to both

shailendra
January 24th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hi All,

Wat say??

Rock on
Jit

Well, frankly I think that remembering Birthday anniversaries of such great leaders may or may not be that important as long as people don't really end up completely forgetting their 'passion' and their 'teachings'!

dkumars
January 24th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Well, frankly I think that remembering Birthday anniversaries of such great leaders may or may not be that important as long as people don't really end up completely forgetting their 'passion' and their 'teachings'!

Bilkul Sahi kaha bhai Hooda ji... i was thinking to write on this then thought either no one will read or will create dispute which may lead you or Shweta to create Melodrama Part III as this is a sensitive issue.

But its always better to remember their 'passion' and their 'teachings' rather than celebrating their Bdays.

shailendra
January 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM
...Maybe this thread itself is also a good platform to see if some of the members can guess who this personality on the attached thumbnail picture is...??? ;)

shailendra
January 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
... i was thinking to write on this then thought will create dispute which may lead you or Shweta to create Melodrama Part III as this is a sensitive issue.[/COLOR]

Humbae! Aare bhaiyee, humnae bhi to kuchh cannon-fodder sa diya rakhho karo mazaa laen ka.... eeb Shweta ka to bera konya, per bhaiyee-re mannae badee hairanee hon laag re sai akae kisi yunhee baat liye paache aaj kaal latth (see below) sae bhi konya baaj rahe ude! ;)

asuhag
January 25th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hi All,

Rock on
Jit

While I'm quite a fan of both of their ideologies, I must confess I didnt remember their B'days. Though i dont feel too guilty about it either... I dont tend to remember anyone's b'days... including family and heavily rely on Outlook! :o

raj2rif
January 26th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Hi All,

Wat say??

Rock on
Jit

And who remembered the death Anniversary of Late PM Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri? on Jan 11, I was trying to find some thing on epaper of "times of india" but could not find any thing about him.

Samarkadian
February 1st, 2008, 02:46 AM
...Maybe this thread itself is also a good platform to see if some of the members can guess who this personality on the attached thumbnail picture is...??? ;)

Shaheed Udham Singh.Here is the weapon he had used.

What abt the Gentleman below..Any idea?

poonam
February 1st, 2008, 03:36 AM
And who remembered the death Anniversary of Late PM Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri? on Jan 11, I was trying to find some thing on epaper of "times of india" but could not find any thing about him.

Because there was nothing "spicy" to write about him....:rolleyes:

You bring a worthless crappy "juicy" story, I bet, it will be there without a shade of doubt.

shailendra
February 1st, 2008, 03:45 AM

Yup, that's correct!

I am completely guessing on that picture you posted though- Subhash Chandra Bose???

sumitsehrawat
February 1st, 2008, 10:26 AM
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose

Samarkadian
February 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
He is The Great Mind Lala Hardayal.The legend who dared to say "To hell with the ICS,".

Who is this Kiddo...

dndeswal
February 4th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Who is this Kiddo...

He is Khudiram Bose - the youngest martyr hanged for throwing a bomb on Viceroy.

Samarkadian
February 6th, 2008, 01:59 AM
He is Khudiram Bose - the youngest martyr hanged for throwing a bomb on Viceroy.

Exactly Deshwal Sir,

Here is our Jat hero, throw your answers!

prashantacmet
February 6th, 2008, 04:39 AM
Exactly Deshwal Sir,

Here is our Jat hero, throw your answers!
swami omanand.............fotu pai hi likh rya baawli tared...musse ne usske uppere kar tanne bhi deekh jaaga...................;)